Dan & Phil Part 62: Cat Master and Boy-slave

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Flomy
sofa crease
Pronouns: she/her

relatablemood wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:32 pm Timestamp or bust for the eyebrow raise please!!! Fireboy and Watergirl videos are meh to me, I haven't watched any.
The part starts at 32.56! Eyebrow raise is at 33.05.
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

I just want to say: the livestream was such a mess that they JUST closed the chat! Like 2 mins ago
My highlights:
-return of horn hoodie!! I love that thing
-Dan's freaking eyebrow raise that made my heart skip like 2 beats (no I won't apologize)
-"Santa gave you a PEN?!" In the poshest accent I've ever heard.
-Dan liveshow tomorrow thank goodness!!
-"we are gonna be together forever", or whatever Phil said. Who needs context.

And that's it. Thank god it's over

Edit: oh another thing: when Phil went to pull up Dan's hood... but the freaking thing lags and we don't see it!! :x
Last edited by yellowsubmarine on Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."
autumnhearth
senpai

Yeah I started watching it live out of curiosity, but with various things going on at home combined with the lag, I opted out after about five minutes in. Now I don’t even know if I want to watch it later. I saw a clip of the eyebrow wagging and honestly if that’s the biggest takeaway, I’m content.
thatone
delia smith

yellowsubmarine wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:47 pm I just want to say: the livestream was such a mess that they JUST closed the chat! Like 2 mins ago
My highlights:
-Dan's freaking eyebrow raise that made my heart skip like 2 beats (no I won't apologize)
-we are gonna be together forever, or whatever Phil said. Who needs context.

The chat is still going for me haha
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

thatone wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:56 pm
yellowsubmarine wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:47 pm I just want to say: the livestream was such a mess that they JUST closed the chat! Like 2 mins ago
My highlights:

Oh god :rofl: try refreshing it? It worked for me.
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."
thatone
delia smith

yellowsubmarine wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:01 pm
thatone wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:56 pm
My highlights:

Oh god :rofl: try refreshing it? It worked for me.
I'm still refreshing but the friggin afterchat has like 12 people and now I'm scared that they've actually forgotten about it. :rofl: Although it might be a mistake that doesn't affect everybody?? Idk.
lurker
janice from the shop
Pronouns: they/them

i'm still wayyyyy behind on catching up with the vids since apparently i'm officially a ~casual viewer~ at the moment but i just watched rainbow islands and had to share my excitement. bubble bobble was such a favourite for me and i can't believe we got a reprise of that. apart from everything else, the game itself really looks amazing. man, i wanna shoot rainbows too. i hope you're all having a good time and i'll definitely be back at some point, i'm just more invested in other things at the moment. :lilheart:

ps the idb banner looks super cool and aesthetic
thank's you were great
moaninglisa
drama llama

dan can't possibly be that weirded out by everything phil says, can he? :lol: most of his live stream commentary consisted in affirming how WEIRD and DISTURBING everything phil said was.
relatablemood
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Flomy wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:40 pm
relatablemood wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:32 pm Timestamp or bust for the eyebrow raise please!!! Fireboy and Watergirl videos are meh to me, I haven't watched any.
The part starts at 32.56! Eyebrow raise is at 33.05.
I love you, thank you sm :love2:
i want dan's hair and phil's hips
thatone
delia smith

I'm sorry this is sort of unrelated but I found it hillarious; they had actually forgotten about us in the afterchat, look at the hashtag #freethephans on twitter. When they came back they just sent A LOT of Phil dabbing for some reason I'm still laughing.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

I just found the best phan tweet of 2017!
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
Philena
blobfish

missemma wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:58 pm I just found the best phan tweet of 2017!
Omg! That is hilarious :rofl: I can't even hit that note.... wonder if it's an all the time vocal range or an ill vocal range only!

And, jesus, that stream was boring.
moaninglisa
drama llama

confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

moaninglisa wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:25 am
I am so suspicious about this tweet because I’ve seen people saying dan and phil were on steam playing a game about 50 minutes before this tweet. So ether this was a delayed tweet or the two flat theory grows. Hmm...
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
Amiaw
interactive introvert

confusedpanda wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:32 am
moaninglisa wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:25 am
I am so suspicious about this tweet because I’ve seen people saying dan and phil were on steam playing a game about 50 minutes before this tweet. So ether this was a delayed tweet or the two flat theory grows. Hmm...
I'm going with a delayed tweet. It was nearly 1:00AM when Phil tweeted this so either his neighbors are having a rowdy party that's going late or he just figured he hasn't tweeted about Reindeer yet this December and had to get the tweet out.
It could also be another gaming challenge
alch
ar·tic·u·late

The stream was lowkey kinda shitty, like I liked the first fireboy and watergirl but all the ones after it have been more boring and repetitve, plus it didn't help that this was a worse version of the game in a language I don't understand.
The lag was also annoying, just generally a bit of a mess.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

The livestream was a mess, the lag was so bad and only got worse. Halfway through I kinda just listened to it while doing other things but the banter didn't particularly impress me. I enjoyed the previous FB&WG streams but this was a dumb Christmas themed ripoff Flash game that kept lagging.. It really wasn't any good. I hope they find some new games to stream next year and don't just play the same three in rotation (Mario Kart can stay obviously).
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

The lag on their game was definitely a mood killer. The bickering about hotspots makes me think that they are actually livestream broadcasting on one connection, and then loading the game itself on the computer using another one? Maybe that's how they're trying to combat lag.

The bickering didn't seem bad or abnormal to me, I think they were mildly stressed trying to troubleshoot connection issues while being entertaining. Didn't make it the best watch ever, though. Definitely think they need to stick to actual games and not fanmade knock offs in languages they can't even read.

11:33 was great, how have the furry enthusiasts not picked that one up already?
George wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:38 pm Are we even sure that gaming livestreams will be a thing in 2018? In the last livestream they made that weird comment having "only 2 livestreams left" and now they are so sure they will never play this again (or would they play... a new game? *gasp* :jd: ) . Maybe they have something planned and maybe it's do with the plans they have for the videos while on tour?
Phil referred to this as the 'season finale' of gaming livestreams, not the 'series finale' which indicates that it'll definitely be back for a next ~season.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

On Project for Awesome, last year they donated 50 or 100 of Phil’s Draw Dan Like a French Girl drawings and the year before that 50 signed derp-face Polaroids and both were $50/100 I don’t remember which now. I was refreshing the IndieGogo page all weekend, but didn’t see anything from them and they do eventually tweet about it. I don’t know about earlier than 2015, but this year was the first I didn’t see anyone asking about them in the chat.

I accidentally had an evening nap so am still up and also caught the livestream a bit late and after seeing a few tweets about its messiness. I was expecting way worse and was annoyed cos I can easily be bitter about having lost jobs due to my health and seeing other people screw up theirs. They each said something really funny about six minutes in, though, then there was the bit about All I Want for Christmas and Phil sang one whole word in his blessed baritone voice and I was almost gone.

Queen cage might have been what got me, I mean, what a combination. My mind went straight to places that might not occur to him (slim chance he doesn’t know about queening at all, I’d be surprised if Dan doesn’t, either way google with caution, it’s a kinky/sex thing involving the lady door). The 11.33 bit with Dan talking to Phil like a puppy got me thinking bdsm thoughts too.

Good point above/previous page maybe about Dan seeming surprised by things Phil has said lately. He is being more open in this way more and more, he used to come out with cute silly “innocent” innuendos, some accidentally, some not. Now whether it’s a sex joke or not, he’s either making a knowing joke or reference, or he is just saying what comes to mind and is no longer using such a cute front to lessen its effect. He’s still cute as heck as himself, but now his various sides are showing without such clear seams.

Loved “Macrophil” and the return of “relax your thorax”. I’ve only watched a few of their early liveshows, but Phil says it in one, I think near the end of the second or third of Dan’s that went on for two hours. I remember it since my mum walked past and heard it, it’s the only thing she’s heard them say as she doesn’t hear so well, also can still barely tell them apart (she heard Jack’s Films well the other day in his FCC tweets video and was waiting for the one rhyming with duck).
annabanana
sofa crease

The livestream was a bit of a mess with all the tech glitches, but I think there were still plenty of good bants to make it entertaining.

Some funny, cute, and/or :shock: moments:
-"that was Satan entering you"
- "Phil, don't touch the butt"
-"stay, sit, good Phil, beg"
- queen cage and Phil laughing the hardest at his own joke
- casual "Danny's" from Phil
- Phil's Mariah Carey impression
- "Let's just stay here together forever"
- eyelash grooming
- Dan's ears poking out when Phil's puts his hood up
- demanding Phil and suggestive eyebrow raise
Have a red velvet cupcake and for fucks sake, dip some toast in your soup. Bye.
sentinel
lady door

dontpanic wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:14 am
sidenote: I'm unrealistically optimistic in believing they've cut ties completely with him, but I seriously cant deal with the acute fear that they'll be selfie-ing it up with pewdiepie aka Steve Bannon's bff every time they mention a social event.
lmao dude. Felix certainly is problematic but honestly this is reaching.
dontpanic
#relatable

sentinel wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:37 pm
dontpanic wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:14 am
sidenote: I'm unrealistically optimistic in believing they've cut ties completely with him, but I seriously cant deal with the acute fear that they'll be selfie-ing it up with pewdiepie aka Steve Bannon's bff every time they mention a social event.
lmao dude. Felix certainly is problematic but honestly this is reaching.
Off Topic:
omg ur right, I totally meant to say alex jones. I gotta stop mixing up my white nationalists.

I saw a post a few days ago on this, so Felix unironically saying 'I love alex jones' is still fresh to me, yet I know it will always be ingrained in my retinas... the fact that they apparently have talked in the DMs makes it even better. If you're one of the lucky ones who have yet to be introduced to Alex Jones, just know he's an alt-right radio host who's terrifying bc he's so influential, yet so outrageous it's laughable (google something like 'turning the frogs gay' and you'll know what I mean)
I may have bought an 'obama turned my frogs gay' shirt from the internet comment etiquette video on him
Anywho, I know it's a few weeks away but do we know what the deppsters are doing for New Years? I'm here hoping they go up north like before
fancybum
senpai

Hey sorry can someone tell me if Dan said what time he’d be doing his ls? Same time? Or earlier if they’ve actually got a gaming vid ready to go at a respectable time?
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

fancybum wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:19 pm Hey sorry can someone tell me if Dan said what time he’d be doing his ls? Same time? Or earlier if they’ve actually got a gaming vid ready to go at a respectable time?
As far as I remember, he didn't give any specifics.
fancybum
senpai

LtrllySusan wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:33 pm
fancybum wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:19 pm Hey sorry can someone tell me if Dan said what time he’d be doing his ls? Same time? Or earlier if they’ve actually got a gaming vid ready to go at a respectable time?
As far as I remember, he didn't give any specifics.
Ok thanks! I'll just assume same time-ish then..
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me