Jacksepticeye

pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

Hi uh. i'm posting a lot of topics about other youtubers lately it seems but lately i've been watching youtubers other than dan and phil more often it seems lol. but uh. yeah.

jacksepticeye. thoughts? like or dislike him? if you do, why and if you don't like him, why not?

my thoughts are, i think he's very funny and enthusiastic in his videos and i finished his undertale genocide run the other day and it was awesome, and right now i'm in the middle of watching his spyro 3 playthrough. he plays very fun games, in my opinion at least. he gives off a nice vibe to me though and be very competitive in certain games and whatnot, but i don't mind. i like the energy he gives off.

so..yeah.. thoughts? :D
:transheart:
sans
delia smith
Pronouns: him/they

I really like Jack! He's a good youtuber to watch when you are feeling down, and he treats his audience with a lot of respect, he knows how to take criticism while still doing things just because he enjoys doing them, he's such a good sport. Kinda reminds me of Phil in a way? since both of them have such a happy personality, and their brains tend to work--differently--than most people's :D

I don't like when he tries to sound like a game critic while not knowing a lot about what makes a /good/ game tho. I watch game critis on youtube as well and when Jack tries to give a 'review' he kinda generalizes stuff and gets confused with terms, and I feel like he sounds a bit snobby. This is probably just me tho, because I get the same way when Dan talks about music

Def deserves all his subs tho I'm so glad he's one of the biggest games on youtube rn, seems like an amazing dude irl.
lishachi
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: she/her

Ohhhhh I was looking for a Jack thread for ages and here it is!!

Jack is my favourite youtuber other than deppy. I found him in 2015 and he was so lovely and genuine (and loud) and the more I watched the more I felt comfortable. Weird, but it feels like we're friends in an odd way, it's nice watching him as he's familiar to me now, I've been watching him for nearly 2 years.

I genuinely think he's one of the nicest and best youtubers out there. He just seems like a honest human being. It's weird too because I've been through some shit since I started watching him and he's always been my go-to youtuber to listen to and watch. I always look forward to his videos.

I remember Undertale being uploaded on his channel, and I was new then and didn't really think I'd like it, so I skipped it and ended up watching other stuff instead. Until one day I thought 'fuck it' because he was nearing the end of the playthrough and so I watched through the entire playlist. I was so incredibly happy the whole way through and blown away by his voices, it was probably one of the best experiences I've had on youtube, and all I did was sit and watch a dorky cute game with an Irishman laughing and making silly voices.

I remember I got so invested in it, in him, I was watching other videos aswell and then the final episode of Undertale went up and at the end when he cried I just burst out crying, because it felt so bittersweet, and I felt like I had been on a great adventure with him, with this awesome game. I never stopped watching after that. He gets so invested in the games and makes them a pleasure to watch.

Then I watched Genocide and it scared the crap out of me.

But anyway long ramble over, I think I'll continue watching him til he stops doing Youtube. I feel like the channels part of my life and it's so wonderful and feels like a little home. So yeah, imo he's awesome. :D
:biflag: :blackheart:
pastelspectre
stress mushroom

yeah i understand!! jack just seems so genuine and appreciative of everything and he just seems like he really loves all of us and i like that he treats us like..people, like we're there with him if that makes sense. he's so interactive with all of us and it's very refreshing to see a youtuber like that. sadly, i haven't been watching him very long, and i saw his rick and morty virtual reality playthrough when it first came out and then didn't watch a whole lot of videos after that until very recently, but.. i still feel like me and him are..friends, if that makes sense.

i dunno. i just, he's so positive and genuine and caring. he's probably one of the most caring and genuine youtubers i know to be quite honest. i've been watching jackaboy constantly tbh for the past week... i think it's bc there's just so many videos i haven't seen of his yet, so there's just so much to watch and i never get tired of it. like tbh, jack is slowly taking deppy's spot in my favorite youtubers and i feel awful about it

but yeah, i just appreciate him and his positive attitude and how genuine he is. whenever i'm sad, i can always watch his videos to cheer me up bc he pretty much always has a smile on his face or he's always positive, and it's infectious. makes me want to be positive as well. also in the past week, i've finished his spyro 3 playthrough, papers please playthrough, pinstripe playthrough, and i've watched various videos like the jacksepticeye power hour and a lot of other videos that don't have a series or his vlogs (which i love bc he treats us like we're really there). i'm also keeping up with his mario kart 8 deluxe playthrough, and i plan on watching his little nightmares playthrough. and i also watched his emily is way playthrough as well and i'm keeping up with his playthrough of the second game. i'm just jackaboy trash tbqh. he's just so addictive to watch, his personality is so genuine and positive and i can't help but come back for more videos.

this post was way longer than i expected i am so sorry
lishachi
eclipse shirt

Skylar wrote:yeah i understand!! jack just seems so genuine and appreciative of everything and he just seems like he really loves all of us and i like that he treats us like..people, like we're there with him if that makes sense. he's so interactive with all of us and it's very refreshing to see a youtuber like that. sadly, i haven't been watching him very long, and i saw his rick and morty virtual reality playthrough when it first came out and then didn't watch a whole lot of videos after that until very recently, but.. i still feel like me and him are..friends, if that makes sense.

i dunno. i just, he's so positive and genuine and caring. he's probably one of the most caring and genuine youtubers i know to be quite honest. i've been watching jackaboy constantly tbh for the past week... i think it's bc there's just so many videos i haven't seen of his yet, so there's just so much to watch and i never get tired of it. like tbh, jack is slowly taking deppy's spot in my favorite youtubers and i feel awful about it

but yeah, i just appreciate him and his positive attitude and how genuine he is. whenever i'm sad, i can always watch his videos to cheer me up bc he pretty much always has a smile on his face or he's always positive, and it's infectious. makes me want to be positive as well. also in the past week, i've finished his spyro 3 playthrough, papers please playthrough, pinstripe playthrough, and i've watched various videos like the jacksepticeye power hour and a lot of other videos that don't have a series or his vlogs (which i love bc he treats us like we're really there). i'm also keeping up with his mario kart 8 deluxe playthrough, and i plan on watching his little nightmares playthrough. and i also watched his emily is way playthrough as well and i'm keeping up with his playthrough of the second game. i'm just jackaboy trash tbqh. he's just so addictive to watch, his personality is so genuine and positive and i can't help but come back for more videos.

this post was way longer than i expected i am so sorry
Don't be sorry! It's nice interacting with people who like the same stuff as you!

Papers please is an awesome playthrough. Same with Emily is away.

Some recs if you haven't watched them:

Life is Strange - It's one of my favourite playthroughs he's ever done.

Night In The Woods - Awesome game which I purchased after watching, his voices are great.

Oxenfree - Another great game, he gets so involved and it's such a cool atmosphere when watching it.

He is very addicting to watch! I've been subbed for 2 years and always come back every day to check what vids have gone up. He really is a great person. (Also don't feel bad about binge watching him, I once spent an entire weekend watching the Undertale playthrough from start to finish, from morning til night and only got up for coffee, food and the toilet. Was a great weekend. )

It's so cool to talk about him on here! I love connecting with people who like him as I don't know anyone in real life who watches him.
pastelspectre
stress mushroom

thank you for the video recs! i'll keep those in mind, especially since i want to see all three of those games, especially life is strange and night in the woods, bc i wanna see what the hype about those is. and yeah i can relate with binge watching. trust me, i've just been constantly watching him and his videos he just has an infectious personality, in a good way. i'll make sure to watch those video recs too! i just finished his little nightmares playthrough. it was a weird game :wtf: but beautiful graphics and sound design :3

i'm glad i've found someone else who watches him as much as i do!
lishachi
eclipse shirt

Skylar wrote:thank you for the video recs! i'll keep those in mind, especially since i want to see all three of those games, especially life is strange and night in the woods, bc i wanna see what the hype about those is. and yeah i can relate with binge watching. trust me, i've just been constantly watching him and his videos he just has an infectious personality, in a good way. i'll make sure to watch those video recs too! i just finished his little nightmares playthrough. it was a weird game :wtf: but beautiful graphics and sound design :3

i'm glad i've found someone else who watches him as much as i do!
You're welcome! Life is Strange is a bit cliche and may come across that way quite strongly at first, but the storyline is really very good and gets much more interesting as the game progresses. It features Jack with brown hair too which is a throwback!!

Night in the Woods is just awesome, it's visually beautiful and aesthetically pleasing and the voices he does are amazing. The storyline is a bit slow at first but the music and visuals takes you along so it's not too boring. I've rewatched about 3 times, really great game with cool messages, mainly about growing up, college/university, friends, people changing... it's pretty powerful. And super cute!

I am yet to watch little nightmares, think i'll watch them all tonight and see what I think :D

(Also what's your opinions on Anti? I love him, such a cool concept, glad he incorporated him into the channel it was really spoopy on Halloween.)
pastelspectre
stress mushroom

i finished his the last guardian playthrough today it was awesome! seeing him cry at the end made me tear up. and then after i watched a few miscellaneous videos. i watched a few of his subscriber milestone videos and yeah. i just really appreciate how genuine and down to earth and kind he is. its hard to find youtubers like that, especially ones who have such a big subscriber count like he does. but yeah.

i'll watch his night in the woods playthrough and tell you how it goes :D

also i love antisepticeye. i just love evil or dark versions of youtubers (like darkiplier). for some reason it makes those youtubers 10x more attractive than they already are
lishachi
eclipse shirt

Skylar wrote:i finished his the last guardian playthrough today it was awesome! seeing him cry at the end made me tear up. and then after i watched a few miscellaneous videos. i watched a few of his subscriber milestone videos and yeah. i just really appreciate how genuine and down to earth and kind he is. its hard to find youtubers like that, especially ones who have such a big subscriber count like he does. but yeah.

i'll watch his night in the woods playthrough and tell you how it goes :D

also i love antisepticeye. i just love evil or dark versions of youtubers (like darkiplier). for some reason it makes those youtubers 10x more attractive than they already are
Awww I forgot about that playthrough, I cried too it was so beautiful. Trico is the best.

Okay cool! And oh my god yes, he looks really good with stretchers in and wearing a bit more black. Darkiplier is cool too. They just look so good.
pastelspectre
stress mushroom

yesss i want trico as a pet so badly

and i'll start watching it today, i probably won't finish it until late tomorrow depending on what happens, but i'll let you know how it goes

and yessss i also love whenever jack wears sweaters or other long sleeve shirts aaaa ;3; he's just such a dear. gonna have to watch the rest of the antisepticeye videos sometime though, i've only seen the halloween one where he carves the pumpkin gerald i think it's called lol.
pastelspectre
stress mushroom

sorry to double post, but lishachi, just wanted to let you know i watched his night in the woods playthrough! tbh it's probably one of my favorite playthroughs he's done of a game so far. i love the voices and personality he gave him. greggory reminded me a lot of jack, with his hyperness lol. and tbh i could relate a lot to mae at some points but. yeah. i'm also in the process of watching his guts and glory playthrough, and his reading your comments series (which will take a bit longer as there are over a 100 but...) yeah! good series. i've also seen a few vlogs of his like the failure of failing, the vlog where he updates on that feeling, and a few others and..yeah.

i think it's safe to say jacksepticeye is my new favorite youtuber. also, do you have a tumblr or something else we could talk on?
thestigdrivesamini
sad dimple

I recently found Jack from PJ's voice impressions challenge and was IMMEDIATELY addicted. He's absolutely hilarious and seems so genuine! I feel like he really does appreciate it all. Plus....I mean ! I also found his girlfriend Wiishu through him and she seems just lovely! It's a shame that she receives so much negativity.

Anyway, since deps has been a bit content dry lately, I've really attached to Jack/Sean and the 2 videos a day thing blows my mind (since I'm so accustomed to Deps upload schedule)
pastelspectre
stress mushroom

it's ok hahaha i think it's safe to say for me personally jack is my new obsession because i've been watching pretty much every video he uploads since i made this topic and i talk about him constantly i even made fan art of the septic eye. i'm gonna put it on my wall in my bedroom when i get back to my mom's house

but yeah, i understand. deppy has been sort of content dry lately, and jack keeps me occupied daily, and i can watch his videos while waiting for deppy to upload new ones so.. it's a win win situation i'd think?

also i'm way too in deep with the community on tumblr now and i've taken a liking to the anti theories and chase brody theories and just.. the general community. it's so nice and almost everyone is so caring and kind and you can always find at least 1 person in the community that cares about you. i've actually made a friend through the jse community. she's so kind and sweet and me and her talk pretty often.
pastelspectre
stress mushroom

Hello. I know it's been a while since this has last been posted in, but i am curious if anyone here went to jack's solo tour? it was called "how did we get here" and was a solo tour that he did while going around various places in america. he also did ready player 3, which was a group tour that he did with the game grumps in europe. i doubt anyone did here bc idk if anyone here likes him like... a /lot/, like... as much as i do besides a few other people? i dunno.

i'm just curious, as i couldn't go since A) i dont live in europe, and b) the locations he did in america were not anywhere near where i lived :c
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

Is anyone else watching the charity livestream? Cause I am and I find it really weird and I am super confused right now. Didn't they start of trying to raise $200,000 which would then get matched by an anonymous donor, making it $400,000? It looked like they were only half way to their goal, and when I came back from getting a drink, they suddenly were celebrating?

And while I of course appreciate that he is doing a charity livestream, it is very obviously sponsored by Disney (/Maker Studio) and they are unwrapping Disney merch such as Starwars onesies and Captain America toasters to "give to the children". Sure, those starving children in Africa really need that. At least add a #spon?
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

I haven't seen it, will see if I can catch up, I was out and also watching Project for Awesome (started on Friday, still going on vlogbrothers now until 12pm their time), so the clash might not have helped JSE and team's efforts, but their audiences don't all cross over. I haven't checked, but the charity might have told them what sort of things are useful as well as money, maybe clothes like onesies are good too.
holowaterfall
tol bean

has anyone seen Jack's new video on 2017 and wants to share some thoughts?

i am really happy he got the time to think things through and took a break since it seems he really benefited from it. The video was kind of confusing at times because he couldn't/didn't give examples to further explain what he meant but I'm exited and curious to see what 2018 will bring for the JSE channel <3
the weeping of the sea
pastelspectre
stress mushroom

oh gosh heck yes please talk with me about this omg i love jack so much <3

i loved his vlog on 2017. he made me tear up when he started crying. i love him so much, and the video was a little confusing because he could not elaborate, but i mostly just found it very emotional and heartwarming. i put up his 4 pillars that he said in the video on a paper and i taped it to my wall c: i really hope 2018 goes well for him and i'm sure he'll kick it in its butt! i am also very excited for what 2018 will bring for us, the community and to the channel! it seems like he has a lot planned and i'm ready for it. i hope when he decides to do the how did we get here solo tour again i can go. i really, really wanna go :c
holowaterfall
tol bean

yeah i also found his video inspiring in a way, and made a list of positive things that helped me this year to keep up in 2018:)
I think it is a good thing that he answers things on tumblr and elaborates a bit more, i do think he genuinely means wanting to be a positive role model (his tumblr is a blessing, so much interaction with the community and interesting thoughts, i can never get over it)

overall I'm glad Jack uploads so regularly and fun stuff (like the new vlog) to get over the deppy-post-gamingmas-content drought :)
the weeping of the sea
pastelspectre
stress mushroom

yeah i agree!! i love that he's still so interactive with the community. his community is one of the biggest ones i know of for youtubers, but it's still so kind and wholesome and i love it. i'm glad he at least somewhat knows of my existence (he's liked some stuff i have posted and reblogged aaa) and i'm just so glad we have such a pure and wholesome human being that exists in general, yknow??
pastelspectre
stress mushroom

So Jackaboy posted a video the other day about him doing the first leg of the tour. Whenever the tickets are posted (I /might/ be going, idk for sure yet) I was wondering how getting the tickets works and how getting physical copies of them works? I’m asking bc I’m assuming it’d be the same sort of thing like when you get tickets for interactive introverts. If someone could answer I would be immensely grateful.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

In my experience, when you buy the ticket they just ask you for your address to mail it to, though some email you a document to print out or bring on your phone - either way it will probably have a barcode on that they scan. Buying it usually involves making an account on the website, maybe choosing the right price of ticket if there are different prices for different areas in the auditorium, or anything else like vip, and then giving them your info and payment details.
pastelspectre
stress mushroom

Ah that makes sense. Thank you, flarequake! I hope it works the same way as you said above. ^^;
kavat
pastel persona

I don't watch Jack more than a few videos or clips here and there but this was so sweet and I had to share. He really seems like a genuinely nice person.
000dia000
emo goose

kavat wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:50 am I don't watch Jack more than a few videos or clips here and there but this was so sweet and I had to share. He really seems like a genuinely nice person.
I honestly don't watch Jack but I like seeing what he's up to, especially considering he comes off as such a nice person. Just watching him sit there I'm overwelled by how endearing he is and pleasant. I'm honestly surprised that he hasn't been on the Late Late Show sooner, considering it's the talk show in Ireland. Side note: I really like that they had young people in the audience. It's not exactly a show intended for a young demographic, usually, the audience for the show is 50 plus and those watching at home, also. I kind of hope that they see that someone like Jack, someone who young people are inspired by, watch, and love are enthusiastic about his content. Idk, but it would be nice to see the older generation come around on what younger people watch and how Jack is a good role model, etc
:cactus: