Username Change Requests

Post questions, comments, concerns, and suggestions about this forum here.
fringechecks
banned
Pronouns: xer/xem

Gnosia wrote:
wolfgutscharlie wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:
wolfgutscharlie wrote:Can you change my name to 'goldsaucer' please? I cringe every time I log onto here with this awful username.
Strange. It's your username that makes you cringe, not, say, interacting with the judgmental mothers that have nothing else to do with their spare time on here?
That too! Especially when they moan about me in their groupchats for breathing. :lol:
Charlie, give it a rest. If you're so concerned about who's saying what about you and why then forget the username change and keep to a social circle you can agree with instead of writing missives about people allegedly judging you when you do a good enough job of doing the very same back as it is. There's a world of forums and groupchats out there where you can broaden your horizons beyond IDB if the members here bother you that much.
although the fact you keep returning to both the subject and the site says enough on its own.
No offense (okay, I mean all offense) but I literally just requested to have my username changed and someone started up drama. I'm not the one starting it up and I know you all have a vendetta (rightfully) against me but you literally forget I'm human sometimes lol.

I understand why people are offended (I'd be too in some cases) but honestly it's none of their business where I like to post and what I like to post. If I want to post on GuruGossip and make a passing comment on my opinions of the people (which isn't even behind your backs, I allow myself to be criticised by you because I posted it publicly) I wouldn't be so judgmental if every time I posted they went off on me in the slack chat (behind my back, because that's so mature), and I know this because I had a friend who'd send me screenshots every time they do it. Spreading misinformation about me, calling me an attention seeker, etc.

You do realise what that does to someone who has mental health issues (and possible autism) due to bullying, right? I'm not trying to tell my whole life story on this forum because it's off topic, unnecessary and many other things but everyone has always been so quick to judge me/base their opinions off of misinformation (which is what I used to do with Dan and Phil but realised it was dumb and harmful).
If people would have spoken to me months ago nicely (for example when I ran that stupid blog), I'm sure I'd have a different attitude towards everyone and vice versa. I'd also like to remind you that I was 13 when I did the majority of my stupid shit, which isn't an excuse but you are expecting me to have the same maturity levels as everyone on this forums (20 year olds).

I am quite aware what sites I could go to, but this forum, despite me not liking the majority (I say majority, it isn't, it's only a few select people but it's easier to not single anyone out) it is a good forum.

And it's specifically for Dan and Phil. Which is great. I'm not 100% fond of using said forum because I'm more for criticism (aka why I go on the cursed site gurugossip, yeah, sorry) than compliments. The main reason I want to change my username is because I'm trying to *slowly erase myself* from the internet, and charlieskies fan accounts are just.. no.

I'm not trying to guilt trip anyone (or maybe I am wooo #conspiracy), I am just pointing out things everyone seems to forget. Now, can we continue this thread back onto actual username requests instead of arguing? It's boring.
used to go by the dreaded username 'wolfgutscharlie'
jesp
why bother

Moderating

Knock it off, everyone, this isn't the place for this type of discussion.

wolfgutscharlie, we'll be in touch by PM as soon as possible, so that we can get your username change sorted.

And as a note to everyone, I'd like to make it clear that any group chats mentioned here are not affiliated with IDB, and any views expressed by the members of external group chats do not necessarily represent the views of the moderation team.
fringechecks
banned
Pronouns: xer/xem

jesp wrote:Moderating

Knock it off, everyone, this isn't the place for this type of discussion.

wolfgutscharlie, we'll be in touch by PM as soon as possible, so that we can get your username change sorted.

And as a note to everyone, I'd like to make it clear that any group chats mentioned here are not affiliated with IDB, and any views expressed by the members of external group chats do not necessarily represent the views of the moderation team.
Thank you.
used to go by the dreaded username 'wolfgutscharlie'
actualsoulmates
dank meme
Pronouns: she/her

hello! i'd like to request my username to be changed to foreverhome, thank you so much :D
:prideheart2: once in twenty lifetimes :biheart:
Elemancy
butt chair

ayy this new forum layout is incredible

Also, in the same spirit of new changes and fresh beginnings, I'd very much like if my username could be changed to 'Elemancy' please?
Thank you.
:dildo:
howadorableright
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Could my username be changed to 'howadorableright'? I recently changed my tumblr from mesmericphilip to howadorableright and I want it to match
back back back back again
deadcrush
smol bean
Pronouns: she/they

Could my username be changed to deadcrush?-- thank you advance
hear all the bombs fade away
corininin
not a first-time poster

Please could my username be changed to 'grcxes'?
ultraviolet
dank meme

Hello! Could I please change my username to 'ultraviolet'? Thanks in advance~
Previously 'aonokanata'! :haru:
psychicmoth
living flop

hi, could my username be changed to 'psychicmoth'? thanks :sparkle:
(used to be Maya)
:sparkle: :crystalball: :sparkle:
relatablemood
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

can i change my username to 'relatablemood' or anything like that? i like my username but i've had it for awhile and i think it's not as relevant anymore ie people won't link it to the no homo howell meme, rather think i'm a biphobic piece of trash or something
i want dan's hair and phil's hips
sugar
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: they/them

could i be changed to just "sugar"? thanks :)
parallel
phabergé

could i have the username "julian"? thanks! :)
honeymoon
smol bean

Could you please change my username to honeymoon? Thank you!!
corininin
not a first-time poster

Hi, could my username be changed to 'corininini' please?
parallel
phabergé

Hi, I know I changed my user already, but that was just after I decided upon a new name for myself and wanted it to be affirmed by IDB. Also because my old user was sort of a deadname, sorta not (it's complicated). But now this is my legal name and everybody knows me as that, and I'd rather not have my real name on here if possible, so if it's okay with the staff, I'd like the username parallel. I don't mind if you don't wanna change my name again, it's just a preference to not associate this account with my real name (:
CallOfTheCurlew
smol bean

Hi! Can my username please be changed to: CallOfTheCurlew
Thanks in advance!
"Muahaha... the chicken has the bear now."
"I am the chicken and I am the king of this blimp."
"Ooh it's the chicken, watch out for your... life!"
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

if it's not too much to ask, can you change my username to honeyseptic? sorry.. ^^;
:transheart:
DryCereal
koi pond

Stuff it. Can someone change my username to DryCereal please? May as well get all my phandom accounts somewhat in order...!
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

DryCereal wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:49 am Stuff it. Can someone change my username to DryCereal please? May as well get all my phandom accounts somewhat in order...!
I now dub thee DryCereal!
DryCereal
koi pond

alittledizzy wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:04 pm
DryCereal wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:49 am Stuff it. Can someone change my username to DryCereal please? May as well get all my phandom accounts somewhat in order...!
I now dub thee DryCereal!
My liege...

<3
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

Hi, can I have my name changed to phantastically-average please?
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

topdanhowellmemes wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:35 pm Hi, can I have my name changed to phantastically-average please?
That's unfortunately too long. :( It's gotta be within 20 characters. Let me know if you wanna try something different!
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

rizzo wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:51 pm
topdanhowellmemes wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:35 pm Hi, can I have my name changed to phantastically-average please?
That's unfortunately too long. :( It's gotta be within 20 characters. Let me know if you wanna try something different!
Well bugger it, 2 characters shy. Alas.

I'll give it a think and see how I can shorten it without people thinking I can't spell and get back to you. :)
quercussp
living flop

can you please change me to quercussp so i match my tumblr? thanks!