Good news and a goodbye

Post questions, comments, concerns, and suggestions about this forum here.
jesp
why bother

The excellent alittledizzy is now one of our administrators - no longer left to deal with the mundane and routine jobs of dealing with post reports and fixing typos, she now has the wonderful job of fiddling with the ranks and changing usernames. We’ve told her that she should only change usernames when people ask, but I’m not sure if the message sank in.

On a completely different note, I am stepping down from the moderation team. I’ve enjoyed my time keeping a watchful eye on the forum, but I’m simply not able to devote the time that’s needed for the day-to-day running of the site.

It’s been fun. Laters.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

Thanks so much for your great admin-ing! :stan: You have always been very helpful and responsive when I have brought you my issues using the forum. <3
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

From all of us, we are deeply saddened that Jesp is stepping down, he's been such an amazing and hard working member of the team but we hope that he will stick around and keep an eye on us.

Thank you so much for everything Jesp, it has been great creating this place together with you, I always think how far we have come, from the day that the group talked about making IDB to this beast of over 1,500 members. I am genuinely sad to lose you <3
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

What Emma said. This forum absolutely wouldn't be what it is now without you, jesp.

And no promises on the username thing.
Ablissa
pastel persona

I may not be the biggest poster, but I read IDB a lot and it was very easy to see the work you have put into it. You were helpful, acted fast and did all the right things. Thank you for all your hard work on this forum, you will be missed! <3 I wish you well!!
nephilimcat
woodland creature

Aw, you were such a great admin! But I'm sure alittledizzy will be a good one as well :sunshine:
pulvis et umbra sumus
alch
ar·tic·u·late

You'll be missed jesp!

Plus, congrats dizzy on your admin position! I think you'll be well suited for the job.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Thank you jesp for all your hard work! IDB would not be what it is without you.

And congrats dizzy on the promotion :D
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
swofro
angel bean

Bye jesp. You've been great. <3
Love is forever
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

My post here is a bit delayed, but I echo everyone else's sentiment. The forum would not be and won't be the same without @jesp. Please continue to visit and provide us with your kettle-ful wisdom. :(
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus

Jespy :sobs:

thanks for all the hard work you've put in since the forum's inception. your steady hand and level head haven't gone unnoticed or unappreciated. i hope this means we get all sorts of uncensored insight into your brain now as a fellow poster like the ole' GG days, and the mods have to censor your posts :lol:

alittledizzy i'll forward my list of unrealistic demands to your iron throne shortly. :twisted:
art in avatar by lily