in depth bantmas 2018!

A permanent home for threads that will no longer be updated.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Picture it: Corgi socks on your feet, mince pies on your plate, and the festive shrieks of one Daniel James Howell, on your..... youtube. Festive times are among us, folks, and that means we're bringing back:

That's right, it's the return of the In Depth Bants holiday pop-up shop!

Much like last year, this Redbubble store will be up from today through Dec 30.

Why are we doing this? Because this forum costs money to run, and we just blew all of ours on festive sweaters, dvds, and corgi socks.

(#joking...... kind of)

The truth is: as this forum continues to grow, the costs associated with it grow as well. Last year's pop up shop was a tremendous success that allowed us to cover the costs we expected in 2018 all with this very community's help. And as we move into 2019, we anticipate similar, if not slightly higher, costs. We want to be around when the Forever Home is inevitably announced and we'd love nothing more than for you to help us out!

And this isn't just for us! Just like last year, we're splitting proceeds 50/50 with our faves at Phandom Gives!

Want to help, but don't want to buy anything? We've set up a paypal donation link right here.

We've got a handful of awesome new designs this year, like this kick-ass Interactive Idiots-inspired Tote Bag:

Handy for carrying your Interactive Introverts DVD over to that friend's house. You know... the one with the DVD player. Or grocery shopping. Or framing. We're not here to judge how you choose to use your tote bag.

If totes aren't your thing, how about a Dan-inspired Bumblebees Are Nice mug?

We all love Dan for his soft and calm liveshow endings, and this one was a particular fave that you can hold with you forever now. It's lovely for a cup of your favorite warm drink, as a nice pencil holder, or perhaps as decor for that hamster photoshoot you'd been planning for Fuzzwald. (Phil-approved uses only.)

Still not convinced? Well, here's our favorite: An absolutely adorable festive sticker drawn by our very own Ame:

Celebrate the season of the festive drink codex with this amazing art by @lesterchuu... which you can go extra meta with by getting on a coffee mug yourself if you want.

Note that all of these designs and more are available on a number of different items. (Seriously, getting that drawing on a mug.) So, what are you waiting for? Check out what we've got!

If you have any questions/comments/concerns - or if you would like a design on a product it's not currently offered on - please feel free to ask below! And a special thanks to savvymavvy and ame for their incredible art and to the whole mod team for all of the fun designs!

And of course.... Happy Holidays!!!
:epictree: :epictree: :epictree: :epictree: :epictree:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I finally ordered two stickers yesterday! :D :ourmoney:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Ablissa
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

I sent a small paypal contribution, sorry that it's so little! I will try to send more after I get paid <3
kavat
pastel persona

I got my travel mug yesterday and I love it! It's so sturdy and it will look great on my desk at work.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Ablissa wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:13 pm I sent a small paypal contribution, sorry that it's so little! I will try to send more after I get paid <3
You're an angel! <3
kavat wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:24 am I got my travel mug yesterday and I love it! It's so sturdy and it will look great on my desk at work.
It looks awesome! :D
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

Redbubble messed up my order, so I'm yet to receive any of the mugs I ordered, and a friend's Christmas present hasn't arrived either. :( They sent me a 20-euro gift card as a compensation, though, so I was able to order a Christmas present for another IDB friend. :lol:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

My stickers arrived!! :6-year-old dan:

@somethingsketchy oh boo, i hope you receive your stuff soon. but the gift card is nice compensation :D
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr