In Depth Bants is rebranding. Welcome to In Depth BTS!

Post questions, comments, concerns, and suggestions about this forum here.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Dear members of In Depth Bants,

It's been a tough few months for the phandom, with the hiatus taking a lot longer than many of us had expected. It has resulted in an increasing amount of people joining other fandoms and we as staff have noticed that there isn't as much of a demand for a discussion forum about Dan and Phil anymore.

It seemed like closing In Depth Bants was inevitable, but we just couldn't do that. One of our strongest features here has always been the community, and we just couldn't lose that. So after a lot of debate among the team, we have decided to conform to the current trend and rebrand:

Welcome to In Depth BTS!

It's a lot like the old In Depth Bants that you know, but instead of Dan & Phil now we only talk about our boys RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook. From now on you can discuss their music, tours, awards & records, how hot they are, who you ship, and everything else related to BTSPop right here! We also hope you enjoy our new layout. Clear your cache if you can't see it!

Not an Adorable Representative MC for Youth (ARMY) yet? Need some help with the transition? I suppose you could start here.

We hope you understand our decision and join us on our new adventure.

With love,
The staff of IDB :love2:

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

So excited for this rebrand and step forward for the forum! It's time to appreciate those who provide consistent content!!

In Depth BTS is gonna be amazing!!! :elephant:
jesp
why bother

I'm really gonna miss all the good times we had with Dan and Phil, but I'm sooo excited to see what the future brings with this change. It'll be nice to always have something new to talk about too!

#ARMY
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

It's been fun, but I'm ready for a fresh new start! Dan and Phil will always have a place in my heart, but I'm excited for what the future holds.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Dan and Phil who?
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

:newyear: This has been so exciting! I've been beside myself plunging into a new fandom. :newyear:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

It's so exciting that the secret is finally out and that I can finally out myself as the true ARMY that I am. All this time I was pretending to only like girl groups and that I was still interested in Dan and Phil. But this was the truth. I can finally be myself.

:happytears:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

So excited to finally have a place to discuss MIN YOONGI'S GODLY NOSE

:love2: <3 :love2:

busy being happy~
Philena
blobfish

oqua wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:34 pm So excited to finally have a place to discuss MIN YOONGI'S GODLY NOSE

:love2: <3 :love2:

I've never seen anything as beautiful in my entire life as the delicate slopes of their perfectly carved noses :noseperv:
trashqueen
ar·tic·u·late

absolutely a great way to bring back the old timers (aka me) congrats team :ribena: :ribena:
Dan Howell wrote:'[someone] just sent me a message saying 'Phil'..... same'
albion
drama llama

I’m so glad you guys opened up this space for us old timers! ❤️

there are some things i’ve been meaning to discuss #JikookAnalysis

mintsans
sofa crease

albion wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:36 am I’m so glad you guys opened up this space for us old timers! ❤️

Full analysis of that vlive when V goes into Jungkook's hotel room and he was listening to Lana del Rey naked with the lights off and it looks like he wasn't alone and Jimin's voice can be heard thru the door when V leaves. :happytears:
albion
drama llama

mintsans wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:59 am
albion wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:36 am I’m so glad you guys opened up this space for us old timers! ❤️

Full analysis of that vlive when V goes into Jungkook's hotel room and he was listening to Lana del Rey naked with the lights off and it looks like he wasn't alone and Jimin's voice can be heard thru the door when V leaves. :happytears:
Is that the same liveshow where V is like Jungkook let’s finish this live and hes like no and then says smth in korean that could be interpreted as We’re Gonna Have Sex but i dont remember exactly what goes on? So much to unpack here.
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

I appreciate this level of dedication.

:daddy:
But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

mintsans
sofa crease

albion wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:48 am
mintsans wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:59 am

Is that the same liveshow where V is like Jungkook let’s finish this live and hes like no and then says smth in korean that could be interpreted as We’re Gonna Have Sex but i dont remember exactly what goes on? So much to unpack here.
Nah i think that’s the one the gif you posted is from. Maknae line always on that horny and in love with eachother bs

(seokjin gay :prideheart: )
jesp
why bother

I should be changing the forum back to Dan and Phil soon, but I'm not sure I want to.