maybe add dan and phil emoticon to smilies?

Post questions, comments, concerns, and suggestions about this forum here.
akui
blobfish
Pronouns: She/Her

just a suggestion, I think we can do that, I kinda use the same forum system(dunno what that called) before and it's possible?

Also damn I almost got all the stars in GG.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

We will be adding them, don't worry :)

I think it'll just be in a thread like before, as they're all different sizes and will make the emoticon area all different sizes, but dw they'll definitely be making a return asap.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
akui
blobfish

I mean you can actually add them into the smilies I think, and people can just select them from smilies next to the post editor.
elias
phillion/danosaur <//3

You can resize them in photoshop all in one go. I can do this for you if you need help.
manged
lady door

akui wrote:I mean you can actually add them into the smilies I think, and people can just select them from smilies next to the post editor.
That would be amazing!!!
sweetmm
angel bean

elias wrote:You can resize them in photoshop all in one go. I can do this for you if you need help.
That will be wonderful, the staff here need assistance for sure
elias
phillion/danosaur <//3

Ok I just need the dimensions and the link ...or should I wait until GG starts working again?
sweetmm
angel bean

elias wrote:Ok I just need the dimensions and the link ...or should I wait until GG starts working again?
We need GG up again as we need the links to save from there but maybe you & missemma can agree on the dimensions later on.

Sorry emma I quote your name as you are the insomniac at the moment, so you may be browsing :lol:
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Tbh guys I don't think we will be adding them to the emoticon panel as yet, some people have voiced their concerns about doing so. Yes, we could resize them all to the the same size but by doing that some fear they would lose character.
Also there are so many (over 100) how would you pick which ones get put on?

I think for now we will just put them in their own thread just like we did before and we can make changes at a later date if we need too. Thanks for your offer of help though, it is really appreciated :D
sweetmm wrote: Sorry emma I quote your name as you are the insomniac at the moment, so you may be browsing :lol:
Haha the one night I actually went to bed before 1am :p
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
jesp
why bother

Moderator Action

Moved thread from Introductions to General Forum Information.
sweetmm
angel bean

I want to help to copy and paste the emoticons from there to here but I think only the posters of the emoticons should do it, as I fear if a third party do it, it may be considered against "copyright". I am unsure so am afraid to bring issues to this forum board.

However if it is ok to do so just tell me and I can assist.