GG thread and domain name

Post questions, comments, concerns, and suggestions about this forum here.
jhamba
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her

Moderator Action :
We added the GG forum back, but it can only be seen by users with 5 posts or more. So, it won't be entirely public.

Also, we have a new domain name.
(also, if you saw the other post about moving, we ultimately decided to not move, and, I deleted the thread on a whim instead of editing it like a proper mod should. I'm sorry)
Last edited by jhamba on Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarified that it is not registered users, but users with 5 or more posts who can see the thread
Just trying to spread the Dangirl agenda
GabbyBeGone
not a first-time poster

Hi I just clicked on the link to the GG forum and it says i'm not authorised to view there
jhamba
procrastinator

GabbyBeGone wrote:Hi I just clicked on the link to the GG forum and it says i'm not authorised to view there
hey, you need to have 5 or more posts to see it, which I hadn't clarified, but I just edited the post. Sorry for the misunderstanding
Just trying to spread the Dangirl agenda
lazy_egg
phillion/danosaur <//3

the link doesn't go anywhere, did you decide to remove the forum again or is it a bug? (I have +5 posts)
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

lazy_egg wrote:the link doesn't go anywhere, did you decide to remove the forum again or is it a bug? (I have +5 posts)
http://indepthbants.com/topic2.html

This one works :)
:biheart:
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

Moderator Action :
Sorry for the confusion! To clarify:

Since the exodus from GG is no longer the hot topic it once was, we did away with the dedicated "GG discussion" subforum a month or so ago, and moved the "What Happened to GG?" thread to IDB's "General" subforum. (We didn't delete any threads, just reorganized them.)

Also, the GG discussion thread is now publicly viewable.
busy being happy~
lazy_egg
phillion/danosaur <//3

oqua wrote:
Moderator Action :
Sorry for the confusion! To clarify:

Since the exodus from GG is no longer the hot topic it once was, we did away with the dedicated "GG discussion" subforum a month or so ago, and moved the "What Happened to GG?" thread to IDB's "General" subforum. (We didn't delete any threads, just reorganized them.)

Also, the GG discussion thread is now publicly viewable.
ok thank you :platonic: