In Memoriam: sweetmm

Post questions, comments, concerns, and suggestions about this forum here.
jesp
why bother

We have been informed that longtime forum member sweetmm passed away in late June this year after a short battle with an illness.

Her presence and her contributions to our little community will be sorely missed, and our thoughts go out to her family and friends.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

rip sweetmm - one of the first people I spoke to when I got into Dan and Phil.
cancer truly sucks and I'm sorry you had to fight it :(
sleep well :( whenever I see this clip from the Face Swap video it will make me think of you.

:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
spider
ar·tic·u·late

It's funny how you can know someone for years but not really know their life or struggles. In that way we didn't really know each other but we knew we all shared the same love for these silly Youtubers and it was a privilege to know you through them. Thanks for the bants. Will think of you whenever I see ;) around internet land. Rest in peace, love.
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

oh wow..that's awful. i didn't know her that well but i did appreciate her posts. rest in peace, sweetmm. you will be missed.
:transheart:
majitzu
angel bean

I'm gonna missed her, she was one of the first person I knew in the other forum. Rest in peace sweety
RiriPandaHeart2
phabergé

I didn't know her personally outside of her posts in this forum, but I do remember reading and appreciating her posts when she still posted. And of course her signature was very distinctive and memorable. May she rest in peace. :(
P: What are you doing?

D: I'm feeding it to you.

P: Why is it so slow?
human
dan hand trash

RIP SweetMM, I was so very sad to hear this. I'd seen her around the community both here and on GG from the very start of my involvement with it. Sending my warmest regards to her loved ones at this time
lilMango
morning quiff

Although I didn't know her personally, the mark she's made on this community affects everyone and I'll miss her. She means a lot to us here. Rest in peace, sweetmm
Phil Lester wrote:"I'll rub myself in a mango before I eat a mango."
"Make no judgements where you have no compassion." -Anne McCaffrey
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

What a shock. She was always so nice to me here and on twitter. One of the first people I spoke to back on GG.
She will be missed dearly . Love to all her family and friends. Rest in peace.
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
realeyesrealize
living flop

Rest in peace, lovely. You will be missed dearly
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Awful to hear :( Didn't know her well at all, but she was very nice and was a real presence on IDB. She'll definitely be missed. Rest in peace
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

I'm so sorry, I don't really know what to say.

Thank you sweetmm for the wonderful bants and contributions, and thank you jesp for informing us about this.
But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

SquishPhan
capita£ester

Wow this is shocking and sad news. She is definitely missed.
Rest In Peace sweetmm.
bluntedclaws
rainbow nerd

That's very sad news. She seemed like such a lovely person and contributed much to this forum.
Sorry if I say something wrong. My first language is sarcasm. I've never really learned English
DryCereal
koi pond

RIP sweetmm. We'll miss you lovely.
If anyone is in contact with her irl peeps, please do pass on our condolences and that we'll miss her here
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Such sad news to hear. :( She was such a recognizable personality both on here and GG and I remember her and her posts vividly.

She will very much be missed. <3
Ablissa
pastel persona

I am so sorry to hear this :( I didn't know her, but I enjoyed reading her posts so much and she was definitely a lovely person who contributed a lot to this community.
Rest in peace, you will be very missed. :(
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

I unfortunately didn't know sweetmm, but I certainly knew her presence here, and I'm very sad to know she is no longer here to share bants with us. I will miss her and my thoughts are with her family and friends.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

While I didn't know sweetmm personally or even talked to her, I always remembered her posts on here. I remember lurking on gg long ago, she was one of the first names I constantly recognized and remembered. <3 Rest In Peace sweetmm, you'll always be remembered and missed.
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
howarethelads
smol bean

Rest in peace sweetmm. My heart goes out to her loved ones during this difficult time <3
Lain
eclipse shirt

Thoughts are with her family and friends. I did not know her well, but like many I did appreciate her posts on GG, IDB, and also through a few casual dm's. A kind person.
So glad this thread exists to preserve and celebrate her presence in this community.
fringechecks
banned
Pronouns: xer/xem

It'll always shock me to hear someone that I never knew personally but know of online has passed away. I hope that her family and friends are okay, and that she rests in peace. She contributed many things and I hope she rests in peace.
used to go by the dreaded username 'wolfgutscharlie'
kay
phabergé

oh no, how awful. she was such a kind person. a big presence here and in GG days, that zayn clip from face swap will always remind me of her too! I hope she's in a place with no more pain or suffering. rest in peace friend.
pilotlight
#relatable
Pronouns: he/him

Oh no, that's so sad. :( I don't think I ever talk to her directly but I remember her posts from when I lurked on GG and here. She always seemed so kind, she definitely left an impression. I hope her loved ones are doing okay.
000dia000
emo goose

I'm really sad to hear this, I just wanted to say sorry to anybody that knew them and that my thoughts are with sweetmm and their family.
:cactus: