Anime Thread

swofro
angel bean
Pronouns: she/her

mio wrote: Also the classic that kind of paved the way for it is Hikaru no Go, which is my all time favorite and I wish more people would get into it again! I swear it's the most intense and sweet and relatable coming of age story while also being a sports anime about a board game playing ghost. (yes :D ) And it has the most life destroying ships to ever come out of an anime imo
Oh my god, is this real? There is finally another person who appreciate Obata sensei work that is not Death Note Hikaru no Go is my shiz back in those time. I even try to learn Go from the internet because of it. I hate the ending so much though. So sad. :sobs:
Love is forever
mio
#relatable

swofro wrote:
mio wrote: Also the classic that kind of paved the way for it is Hikaru no Go, which is my all time favorite and I wish more people would get into it again! I swear it's the most intense and sweet and relatable coming of age story while also being a sports anime about a board game playing ghost. (yes :D ) And it has the most life destroying ships to ever come out of an anime imo
Oh my god, is this real? There is finally another person who appreciate Obata sensei work that is not Death Note Hikaru no Go is my shiz back in those time. I even try to learn Go from the internet because of it. I hate the ending so much though. So sad. :sobs:
Oh my god I'm so glad somebody else here is into Hikago. Obata's art is so good YES! This series is like the one thing I'll never get over and return to every once in a while to get oberwhelmed by emotions (my art tumblr is filled with sappy Hikago fanart tbh).
I try to play go sometimes but I suck :D
Which ending do you mean? I see a lot of people complaining about the ending but I actually kind of liked it? Well they had to discontinue the series because of some legal issues but.. well I still think it's a beautiful character progression with a kind of "meta" open ending and UGH.
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
swofro
angel bean

mio wrote:
swofro wrote:
Oh my god I'm so glad somebody else here is into Hikago. Obata's art is so good YES! This series is like the one thing I'll never get over and return to every once in a while to get oberwhelmed by emotions (my art tumblr is filled with sappy Hikago fanart tbh).
I try to play go sometimes but I suck :D
Which ending do you mean? I see a lot of people complaining about the ending but I actually kind of liked it? Well they had to discontinue the series because of some legal issues but.. well I still think it's a beautiful character progression with a kind of "meta" open ending and UGH.
Although it is kinda one of the main point of the series, when Sai go, I feel so sad because I was so attached to his character more than Hikaru. Haha. I also hate the open ending because it gives no satisfaction to me.

I mean, I don't really know how a sports manga should end, but Smash! did the same thing with an open ending and I also hate it but Eyeshield21 make a 'coming of age' ending too and that was good. I don't know. Maybe I am really just salty about Sai. Haha.
Love is forever
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Is anyone watching the new Digimon Adventure Tri. movies? Because if you're not and you ever gave a damn about the original two Adventure series, you're making the wrong choices in life my friends.

I'm a big fan of the original Adventure and 02 Digimon series, I loved it as a child and I still love it as an adult. So honestly I was very skeptical of it's revival especially after the shit animation Toei dumped on poor Sailor Moon Crystal. Animation is still questionable at times (especially for a theatrical release yikes) but I'm impressed with everything else so I'll live. It's so good, they're really aiming for the original audience that has now grown up. Digimon was always a series that didn't shy away from getting deep and sad, but Tri. is. fucking. me. up. :sobs:

Part 3 was released last weekend and I was only just able to finish it due to being busy, but holy shit. No spoilers, but it left me feeling shocked, sad and confused about many things. And I definitely cried. While the previous two parts balanced a lot of the serious parts out with comedy and other light hearted cute stuff, there was very little of that going on here. At the same time I'm also very excited because I can't wait to se how this all concludes, but we'll have a long way to go until then as Part 4 out of 6 is coming out in February. I love the story, I love the characters, I love their relationships, I love all their development. Goddamn Digimon, messing with my emotions since whenever it got broadcasted over here.

Seriously I can't recommend it enough, it's so good. The heartbreak is worth it. And I need more people to share in my misery.

I leave you with the angelic Queen of inappropriate character designs on kids shows, Angewomon.

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
daichii
rainbow nerd
Pronouns: she | her

Catallena wrote:Is anyone watching the new Digimon Adventure Tri. movies? Because if you're not and you ever gave a damn about the original two Adventure series, you're making the wrong choices in life my friends.

I'm a big fan of the original Adventure and 02 Digimon series, I loved it as a child and I still love it as an adult. So honestly I was very skeptical of it's revival especially after the shit animation Toei dumped on poor Sailor Moon Crystal. Animation is still questionable at times (especially for a theatrical release yikes) but I'm impressed with everything else so I'll live. It's so good, they're really aiming for the original audience that has now grown up. Digimon was always a series that didn't shy away from getting deep and sad, but Tri. is. fucking. me. up. :sobs:

Part 3 was released last weekend and I was only just able to finish it due to being busy, but holy shit. No spoilers, but it left me feeling shocked, sad and confused about many things. And I definitely cried. While the previous two parts balanced a lot of the serious parts out with comedy and other light hearted cute stuff, there was very little of that going on here. At the same time I'm also very excited because I can't wait to se how this all concludes, but we'll have a long way to go until then as Part 4 out of 6 is coming out in February. I love the story, I love the characters, I love their relationships, I love all their development. Goddamn Digimon, messing with my emotions since whenever it got broadcasted over here.

Seriously I can't recommend it enough, it's so good. The heartbreak is worth it. And I need more people to share in my misery.

I leave you with the angelic Queen of inappropriate character designs on kids shows, Angewomon.

I didn't even know this was a thing. I loved Digimon so much when I was a kid and I've been binge watching my old faves this past few days, so thanks for the news!
PolarFox
truth bomb

Inspired by Dan's LS, what are the animes you enjoy from this new season?
I really fell in love with Yuri on Ice as it is so beautiful and yet so hilariously gay and ridiculous. It's opening is probably my most favourite opening of recent anime. Only anime that can compete with it rn is the new season of Haikyuu which I'm just trash for and I won't mind if it's all volleyball action. That's what I love about it. And also Haikyuu's op and ending, oh boy, I love the two so much as well.
I also started watching Flip Flappers and it's so cute and trippy. Izetta: The last Witch is so far really good as well. As I like sports anime, I started All Out!! too and I like it so far. It's funny and the art of it is cute. I don't even like rugby. And the last one I started is Lostorage, which I think has lots od potential.
Overall I feel like this season has a lot of promising slightly gay shows coming out (haha), with female protagonist. I have gained too many ships from very few episodes. I'll be in the trash.
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
Skeletorsrighthand
living flop

Well yuri on ice is promising ille keep watching it. i dont know if anyone of you watch action anime but ille put it out there anyway but the one to look out for this season is probably drifters, since we cant go wrong with kouta hirano
How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.
Lain
eclipse shirt

Of course they're watching Yuri on Ice. I'm really enjoying it!

I have several straight male friends that are huge into anime and couldn't be paid to watch it. The same could be said for Free! and Haikyuu. Just too possibly gay for their taste. :roll:

Also, I love your avatar Skeletorsrighthand. Uzumaki, right? I'm Junji Ito trash.
Skeletorsrighthand
living flop

Lain (serial experiments lain? ) Ahh i never thought of finding a junji fan here :lol: quite unexpected while where on the topic whats your favourite junji ito short/series ?
Edit: location the wired so getting any kind of trouble lately lain of the wired?
How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.
daphenaxa
blobfish

Longass post about which irl skaters influenced the characters in Yuri on ice because that thing has kinda ruined my life.
So there have been quite a few speculations about who inspired the characters in Yuri on ice.

As a figure skating fanatic, 1st I can say that the show is actually very well researched with a lot of cool touches for the figure skating fandom.

For example, Yuuri was training in Detroit before going back home, and Detroit (and Ann Harbor) is actually a big training center with a lot of international skaters training there year round or going there to get choreography. So it's the kind of detail that make perfect sense.

All the jackets are the exact replicas of the official jackets from the skaters from each countries, and the countries of the skaters showed so far make perfect sense. For example, when they show Viktor winning worlds, at the press conference the bronze medalist is from Kazakhstan which makes sense since a prominent skater from Kazakhstan -Denis Ten- has won world and olympic medals in the near past.

You can also see that in that picture :
Viktor has a poodle tissue-box behind him. That is a reference to Yuzuru Hanyu's very famous Winnie the pooh tissue-box (that actually set a trend among younger skaters to have their own customized tissue box).

Vicchan the poodle also looks a lot like Mao Asada's dog Aero who was publicly given to her by a sponsor and is kinda famous in the figure skating community since Asada is absolutely adored by a lot of figure skating fans, especially in Japan.

Besides, the person doing the commentator's voice in the 1st episode is Takeshi Honda a former skater who actually does/did some commentating for Japanese TV.

The choreographies in the show are also designed/supervised by Kenji Miyamoto who is a very successful figure skating choreographer who for example choreographed for former world champion Daisuke Takahashi or for Yuzuru Hanyu.
Here he is with the artist doing the drawings I think:

I am saying all that to show that the show is really well researched and that the figure skating fandom is actually quite happy in general with the show.
Even skaters have indicated watching the show. Here is a tweet of reigning world champion Evgenia Medvedeva about it (lol):
Now when it comes to the characters, if you follow figure skating a little bit, it is quite flagrant that the characters were all quite heavily inspired by real life skaters.
There have been some discussions about it, for example a lot of people feel like this:
And I partially agree but I don't think it's 100% accurate.

Viktor is the easiest, it's Evgeni Plushenko for sure. He is basically a figure skating legend. He is a 3 time world champion, participated in 3 olympics where he won silver, gold and then gold in the team event. He is still quite popular in Japan where he does a lot of ice shows and Yuzuru Hanyu, the reining olympic champion and Japanese superstar skater has been very vocal since he was a baby about his admiration for Plushenko and how he inspired him.
Here is Plushenko doing kabedon to Kenji Miyamoto (and comparison with Viktor): Here is his merch vs Viktor merch in YOI: Image

Russian Yuri is quite easy too. He is a mix of Yulia Lipnitskaya and Artur Gachinski. One of the author actually stated that Yuri was inspired by Yulia and it is quite flagrant. She has the same stare/glare and look at those comparisons: Image
Yulia and Plushenko when they won team gold at Sochi olympics:

But Yuri also looks like Artur Gachinski and his skating career ressembles the one of Artur A LOT. Arthur was training alongside Plushenko, he was a very promising junior that had impressive debut as a senior skater. He was kind of the next Russian prodigy lined up to take over after Plushenko retired and he was also for some reason viewed as kind of sulky brat. (unfortunately he struggled with injury/motivation/personal problems after that and retired last year not being able to match the expectations for him).
Pics of Artur, including one where he was second behind Plushenko at Euros in 2012.

Japanese Yuuri is more difficult to ID. A lot of people say he is Yuzuru Hanyu but imo he only looks like Yuzuru physically (a bit). Like Yuuri, Yuzuru also worships Plushenko (Viktor). When he was little, he had a mushroom haircut trying to imitate Plushenko's mullet and he did and still does Biellman spin in his programs because Plushenko did.
Here is Plush giving flowers to Yuzu and Yuzu dying inside:
However, Yuzuru was always viewed as a prodigy. He won World bronze at 16 and olympic gold at 19, he now detains all world record scores for men figure skating. He never struggled with confidence and is a very aggressive competitor. So Yuuri's character doesn't ressemble Yuzuru at all.
However, another Japanese skater ressembles Yuuri a lot: Tatsuki Matchida.
He was a late bloomer and he was 23 when he made it to his first Grand Prix Final. That final actually took place in Sochi just like in ep1, Machida finished last and then messed up at Nationals and didn't make the world team. He was training in America at the time and going to college, he struggled with self-esteem at this point too. (he then became a diva, made the olympic team, won silver at worlds and quit skating in shocking fashion in the middle of a season to go do a masters degree while his fans had a meltdown).
Here is Machida in action:

So there you go, my opinion:
Viktor is Plushenko
Yuri is Yulia and Artur mix
Yuuri is Tatsuki Machida with just a bit of Yuzuru.

if you read all of this, here is Yuzu and Artur for your effort:
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
swofro
angel bean

daphenaxa wrote:Longass post about which irl skaters influenced the characters in Yuri on ice because that thing has kinda ruined my life.
So there have been quite a few speculations about who inspired the characters in Yuri on ice.

As a figure skating fanatic, 1st I can say that the show is actually very well researched with a lot of cool touches for the figure skating fandom.

For example, Yuuri was training in Detroit before going back home, and Detroit (and Ann Harbor) is actually a big training center with a lot of international skaters training there year round or going there to get choreography. So it's the kind of detail that make perfect sense.

All the jackets are the exact replicas of the official jackets from the skaters from each countries, and the countries of the skaters showed so far make perfect sense. For example, when they show Viktor winning worlds, at the press conference the bronze medalist is from Kazakhstan which makes sense since a prominent skater from Kazakhstan -Denis Ten- has won world and olympic medals in the near past.

Viktor has a poodle tissue-box behind him. That is a reference to Yuzuru Hanyu's very famous Winnie the pooh tissue-box (that actually set a trend among younger skaters to have their own customized tissue box).

Vicchan the poodle also looks a lot like Mao Asada's dog Aero who was publicly given to her by a sponsor and is kinda famous in the figure skating community since Asada is absolutely adored by a lot of figure skating fans, especially in Japan.

Besides, the person doing the commentator's voice in the 1st episode is Takeshi Honda a former skater who actually does/did some commentating for Japanese TV.

The choreographies in the show are also designed/supervised by Kenji Miyamoto who is a very successful figure skating choreographer who for example choreographed for former world champion Daisuke Takahashi or for Yuzuru Hanyu.

I am saying all that to show that the show is really well researched and that the figure skating fandom is actually quite happy in general with the show.
Even skaters have indicated watching the show. Here is a tweet of reigning world champion Evgenia Medvedeva about it (lol):
Now when it comes to the characters, if you follow figure skating a little bit, it is quite flagrant that the characters were all quite heavily inspired by real life skaters.
There have been some discussions about it, for example a lot of people feel like this:

Viktor is the easiest, it's Evgeni Plushenko for sure. He is basically a figure skating legend. He is a 3 time world champion, participated in 3 olympics where he won silver, gold and then gold in the team event. He is still quite popular in Japan where he does a lot of ice shows and Yuzuru Hanyu, the reining olympic champion and Japanese superstar skater has been very vocal since he was a baby about his admiration for Plushenko and how he inspired him.
Here is Plushenko doing kabedon to Kenji Miyamoto (and comparison with Viktor): Here is his merch vs Viktor merch in YOI: Image

Russian Yuri is quite easy too. He is a mix of Yulia Lipnitskaya and Artur Gachinski. One of the author actually stated that Yuri was inspired by Yulia and it is quite flagrant. She has the same stare/glare and look at those comparisons: Image

But Yuri also looks like Artur Gachinski and his skating career ressembles the one of Artur A LOT. Arthur was training alongside Plushenko, he was a very promising junior that had impressive debut as a senior skater. He was kind of the next Russian prodigy lined up to take over after Plushenko retired and he was also for some reason viewed as kind of sulky brat. (unfortunately he struggled with injury/motivation/personal problems after that and retired last year not being able to match the expectations for him).
Pics of Artur, including one where he was second behind Plushenko at Euros in 2012.

Japanese Yuuri is more difficult to ID. A lot of people say he is Yuzuru Hanyu but imo he only looks like Yuzuru physically (a bit). Like Yuuri, Yuzuru also worships Plushenko (Viktor). When he was little, he had a mushroom haircut trying to imitate Plushenko's mullet and he did and still does Biellman spin in his programs because Plushenko did.
However, Yuzuru was always viewed as a prodigy. He won World bronze at 16 and olympic gold at 19, he now detains all world record scores for men figure skating. He never struggled with confidence and is a very aggressive competitor. So Yuuri's character doesn't ressemble Yuzuru at all.
He was a late bloomer and he was 23 when he made it to his first Grand Prix Final. That final actually took place in Sochi just like in ep1, Machida finished last and then messed up at Nationals and didn't make the world team. He was training in America at the time and going to college, he struggled with self-esteem at this point too. (he then became a diva, made the olympic team, won silver at worlds and quit skating in shocking fashion in the middle of a season to go do a masters degree while his fans had a meltdown).

Viktor is Plushenko

This is so interesting because I never watch figure skating because I live in a hot country and there is little to none coverage on winter olympics on national tv. Great post!!
Love is forever
PolarFox
truth bomb

daphenaxa wrote:Longass post about which irl skaters influenced the characters in Yuri on ice because that thing has kinda ruined my life.

Viktor is Plushenko

Bless you and this post... I love reading about what inspired certain anime/manga characters/story.
Skeletorsrighthand
living flop

im watching hunter x hunter for the first time who wants to watch with me ?
Lain
eclipse shirt

Skeletorsrighthand wrote:Lain (serial experiments lain? ) Ahh i never thought of finding a junji fan here :lol: quite unexpected while where on the topic whats your favourite junji ito short/series ?
Edit: location the wired so getting any kind of trouble lately lain of the wired?
Sorry, just saw this now.

Yep, Lain of the Serial Experiments variety. That you know of it makes me happy. :platonic: It's a favourite of mine!

Re: Junji - I like The Enigma of Amigara Fault, My Dear Ancestors, Gyo, The Back Alley, Tomie ... ugh, so many. I'll always be especially fond of Uzumaki, though, because it was the first one I read and it still haunts. How about you??
Skeletorsrighthand
living flop

Lain wrote:
Skeletorsrighthand wrote:Lain (serial experiments lain? ) Ahh i never thought of finding a junji fan here :lol: quite unexpected while where on the topic whats your favourite junji ito short/series ?
Sorry, just saw this now.

Yep, Lain of the Serial Experiments variety. That you know of it makes me happy. :platonic: It's a favourite of mine!

Re: Junji - I like The Enigma of Amigara Fault, My Dear Ancestors, Gyo, The Back Alley, Tomie ... ugh, so many. I'll always be especially fond of Uzumaki, though, because it was the first one I read and it still haunts. How about you??
Not a lot of people watch that kind of stuff, anime that makes you read theories for a days shows like that always have a special place in my heart paranoia agent, perfect blue (basically any of satoshi kons works), and NGE know any more ? i need a fix

My favorites would be Gyo, Frankenstein, Army of one, long dream, house of puppets, hanging balloons, the window next door, and The town without streets. i have not read tomie yet i guess ille save it for Halloween.
mio
#relatable

daphenaxa thank you that post about figure skaters was so interesting!! I'm really hooked now on Yuri on Ice (is the acronym YOI a thing already? :lol: ) This is one of the shows where I feel like I have literally no idea where it's going and I'm just enjoying the ride.
Skeletorsrighthand wrote:im watching hunter x hunter for the first time who wants to watch with me ?
Awww, this will always be one of my faves. Enjoy! Until you get to the parts that will rip your heart from your chest.

Since people have been mentioning more "mature" stuff: I love Naoki Urazawa. His manga are incredibly haunting and beautiful and full of bittersweet psychological terror. (20th century boys, Pluto, Monster) Monster is the only one I also know as an anime though?
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
Skeletorsrighthand
living flop

mio wrote:daphenaxa thank you that post about figure skaters was so interesting!! I'm really hooked now on Yuri on Ice (is the acronym YOI a thing already? :lol: ) This is one of the shows where I feel like I have literally no idea where it's going and I'm just enjoying the ride.
Skeletorsrighthand wrote:im watching hunter x hunter for the first time who wants to watch with me ?
Awww, this will always be one of my faves. Enjoy! Until you get to the parts that will rip your heart from your chest.

Since people have been mentioning more "mature" stuff: I love Naoki Urazawa. His manga are incredibly haunting and beautiful and full of bittersweet psychological terror. (20th century boys, Pluto, Monster) Monster is the only one I also know as an anime though?
Heard so much about it its a miracle i have not been spoiled yet

Johan is so sexy Image
Hmm you would probobly like MPD psycho though i have not finished reading it yet. I like it so far hannibal meets anime. NSFW
majitzu
angel bean

Hunter x Hunter is my fave, i was rewatching it but stop before the arch that makes me sad
Skeletorsrighthand
living flop

just watched yuri on ice ep 3 here's screen cap of yurio and yuuri's full body costumes
Agape
Eros
mio
#relatable

majitzu wrote:Hunter x Hunter is my fave, i was rewatching it but stop before the arch that makes me sad
Same.
Sometimes Nagareboshi Kirari comes up in my playlist and it still makes me cry. though 90% of that arc is ridiculous lbr

Is anyone up to date with the manga? I want to catch up now that Togashi made his comeback (?)
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
swofro
angel bean

Skeletorsrighthand wrote:
mio wrote:daphenaxa thank you that post about figure skaters was so interesting!! I'm really hooked now on Yuri on Ice (is the acronym YOI a thing already? :lol: ) This is one of the shows where I feel like I have literally no idea where it's going and I'm just enjoying the ride.

Heard so much about it its a miracle i have not been spoiled yet

Johan is so sexy Image
Hmm you would probobly like MPD psycho though i have not finished reading it yet. I like it so far hannibal meets anime. NSFW
I read Monster from start to finish, never saw the anime and it is creepy af. Lol. I actually forgot how it ends but I remember not liking the ending. Story and arts 10/10, recommended
Love is forever
ostiral
sofa crease

Viktor is Plushenko

Omg, i love this post, thank You!
I loveeee Y!!!OI, i love fanservice in first minutes of every episode and then the emotional rollercoaster later. I adore Viktor and omg, MUSIC. I waslistening Eros whole week and now, omg, i was waiting forever for this theme from first trailer and now i have full version, can i marry the song, please.

I started Fune wo Amu in ths season, because Hiroshi Kamiya... Nice and cute story. :)
Sorry for my english.
timtam
lady door

PolarFox wrote:Inspired by Dan's LS, what are the animes you enjoy from this new season?
I really fell in love with Yuri on Ice as it is so beautiful and yet so hilariously gay and ridiculous. It's opening is probably my most favourite opening of recent anime. Only anime that can compete with it rn is the new season of Haikyuu which I'm just trash for and I won't mind if it's all volleyball action. That's what I love about it. And also Haikyuu's op and ending, oh boy, I love the two so much as well.
Are you me? :D I'm also watching Yuri on Ice and Haikyu!! I despise volleyball but omg I am obsessed with Haikyu. I honestly count down until I can watch the next ep. I love those boys so much. If you or anyone wants to talk about Haikyu pm bc i could talk about it for days (and none of my friends watch it so i'm lacking discussion partners).

I was so sceptical of Yuri on Ice but I really am loving it. People were talking about how 'gay' it is and I didn't believe it because people say Haikyu is gay when in reality it's not really, so I avoided it because I figured it was just shippers being intense. But no it's not. I'm really enjoying it. It's surprisingly funny. top I just hope they get togethe (or try too) because if it's all shipbait I will kill someone.
PolarFox
truth bomb

timtam wrote:
PolarFox wrote:Inspired by Dan's LS, what are the animes you enjoy from this new season?
Are you me? :D I'm also watching Yuri on Ice and Haikyu!! I despise volleyball but omg I am obsessed with Haikyu. I honestly count down until I can watch the next ep. I love those boys so much. If you or anyone wants to talk about Haikyu pm bc i could talk about it for days (and none of my friends watch it so i'm lacking discussion partners).

I was so sceptical of Yuri on Ice but I really am loving it. People were talking about how 'gay' it is and I didn't believe it because people say Haikyu is gay when in reality it's not really, so I avoided it because I figured it was just shippers being intense. But no it's not. I'm really enjoying it. It's surprisingly funny. top I just hope they get togethe (or try too) because if it's all shipbait I will kill someone.
It seems to be so, yes. I'm writing this right now while being comfortable on my Haikyuu pillow :gg:
Haikyuu is not really gay, true, yet I admit I do some shipping there because it does really amazing job portraying intense friendships/rivarly and I live for that.
With Yuri on Ice, I hope for the best. I'm gonna pm you rn
Skeletorsrighthand
living flop

Just finished hunter x hunter well that's certainly a wild ride
favorite arc ? probably chimera ant it was a bit slow but.. :cry: ohh god please dont make me remember.
I heard Dan mentioning it in his last live-show or was i just mistaken ? i hope he finishes it his going to cry like a bitch
is it just me or does gon and killua remind someone