Film Thread

Sakura Selfie
rainbow nerd

000dia000 wrote:Has anybody seen Trainspotting 2 yet? I really enjoyed it.
I think that they were trying to refer back to the first film too much, but for some reason i still felt that this film was good in it's own right. It felt like something someone could go into blind, and understand the story as it was presented.
I went to see it last Friday and absolutely loved it, the soundtrack is amazing and the whole film is just brilliant. Whilst I agree that people could go and see it without seeing the first one it's so much better when you have, because you know that mikey forrester and Diane are actually people from their past, plus the whole scene where they talk about certain things that previously happened regarding tommy and the baby has more impact I'd imagine when you've actually seen the first one.
iero
phabergé
Pronouns: she/her

so, anyone seen the last jedi?

i absolutely LOVED this movie. it's quite possibly my favourite star wars movie. i've seen so many negative reviews though, but i understand why people are iffy about this movie. not gonna let that get in the way of me enjoying it tho.

spoilers:
i agree that they killed off snoke and captain phasma too fast. it's weird how snoke died so easily with him being hyped up to be a super powerful supreme leader but i'm conflicted bc i loved how kylo killed him instead of rey. i wasn't a huge fan of reylo before this movie, however, i rly loved their character interaction in this movie!! the parts where they felt connected and were working with one another were my favourite parts of the movie. i'm surprised they didn't kill of leia but instead luke. i feel we can't fully judge this film tho when we have no idea what will happen in the next movie. i mean characters that died might not actually be dead or smth. idk! but yeah i loved tlj so much :love2: