Awww! You clicked on my signature!
CallMeAyana
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: Phan Trash

PolarFox wrote:
CallMeAyana wrote:SnK
Hello, do you have a moment to talk about
Hey, have you read the manga?
Umm... Yes? But I kinda stopped reading it, though... when they learned that Krista was rich or something... My dad and my cousin doesn't read the manga, so I read the manga for them. Once I reached that part, they said it was boring lol, said that it was all just 'science talk' or whatever. Might get back to it though Mostly when the S2 will be out this year
PolarFox
truth bomb
Pronouns: she/her

CallMeAyana wrote:
PolarFox wrote:
Umm... Yes? But I kinda stopped reading it, though... when they learned that Krista was rich or something... My dad and my cousin doesn't read the manga, so I read the manga for them. Once I reached that part, they said it was boring lol, said that it was all just 'science talk' or whatever. Might get back to it though Mostly when the S2 will be out this year
Aw man, you're missing out on so much and your dad with cousin too! That arc is probably gonna be anime this year and well what comes next... shippy feels and intense terror. I recommend reading it before season two for extra feels!
(I also maybe love the manga so much more because my sweetheart is more appreciated, eh)
CallMeAyana
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: Phan Trash

PolarFox wrote:
CallMeAyana wrote:
PolarFox wrote:
Aw man, you're missing out on so much and your dad with cousin too! That arc is probably gonna be anime this year and well what comes next... shippy feels and intense terror. I recommend reading it before season two for extra feels!
(I also maybe love the manga so much more because my sweetheart is more appreciated, eh)
I'm planning to read the manga next week! This week is our finals, so... yeah
PolarFox
truth bomb
Pronouns: she/her

CallMeAyana wrote:
PolarFox wrote:
CallMeAyana wrote:
PolarFox wrote:
I'm planning to read the manga next week! This week is our finals, so... yeah
Oh, good luck on finals! bring tissues (for the manga, i mean)
helvetica
sofa crease

Have you guys ever heard of Critical Role? it's on Geek and Sundry. it's a bunch of voice actors playing D&D. I'm not a huge fan of gaming in general, but the players are fun and the DM is creative and they all have chemistry because they played for 2 years before they ever played on screen. And there's like 100 episodes of 3 hour long games.
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

it's been a while since anyone has posted in this topic welp. i'm sure this is a long shot but is anyone else here on the forum into my little pony? i've been watching it since near the end of season 1, so basically since 2011. i'm a brony i guess you could call me? haha. my favorite pony of the mane six is fluttershy and my favorite character from equestria girls is sunset shimmer. i saw the movie today and it is so freakin' good. the music is amazing, the characters are awesome and the plot is just amazing as well! i'm so glad we finally got a movie. been waiting ages for a mlp movie. my favorite character outside of the mane six is discord! he's awesome haha. my favorite character from the mlp movie is tempest shadow ^-^

and uh yeah i'm sure no one else here is a fan probably but, eh. just wanted to see if there was a slim chance.
:transheart:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Skylar wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:57 am it's been a while since anyone has posted in this topic welp. i'm sure this is a long shot but is anyone else here on the forum into my little pony? i've been watching it since near the end of season 1, so basically since 2011. i'm a brony i guess you could call me? haha. my favorite pony of the mane six is fluttershy and my favorite character from equestria girls is sunset shimmer. i saw the movie today and it is so freakin' good. the music is amazing, the characters are awesome and the plot is just amazing as well! i'm so glad we finally got a movie. been waiting ages for a mlp movie. my favorite character outside of the mane six is discord! he's awesome haha. my favorite character from the mlp movie is tempest shadow ^-^

and uh yeah i'm sure no one else here is a fan probably but, eh. just wanted to see if there was a slim chance.
I actually used to watch it a bit because I like cute and pretty animated things but I lost interest around season 4. Rarity is my favorite.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

Catallena wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:06 pm
Skylar wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:57 am it's been a while since anyone has posted in this topic welp. i'm sure this is a long shot but is anyone else here on the forum into my little pony? i've been watching it since near the end of season 1, so basically since 2011. i'm a brony i guess you could call me? haha. my favorite pony of the mane six is fluttershy and my favorite character from equestria girls is sunset shimmer. i saw the movie today and it is so freakin' good. the music is amazing, the characters are awesome and the plot is just amazing as well! i'm so glad we finally got a movie. been waiting ages for a mlp movie. my favorite character outside of the mane six is discord! he's awesome haha. my favorite character from the mlp movie is tempest shadow ^-^

I actually used to watch it a bit because I like cute and pretty animated things but I lost interest around season 4. Rarity is my favorite.
Aw darn. If you ever wanted to catch up on it, Netflix has up to..season 7 I believe? If I remember correctly.
:transheart: