Cornelia Dahlgren

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

She's using her instagram platform as an influencer would and she's signed on with a talent agency for online influencers so... it's time for Cornelia to get a spot on IDB all of her own!. You can use this thread to discuss her instagram stories, her tweets, or anything she posts publicly! (And I guess that Martyn guy, too.)
obvsly
truth bomb

Nice! I was about to come here to ask if it’s time for this thread. Coz I’m itching to talk about what she’s been posting but it doesn’t have a place on the main thread. Thank you!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

obvsly wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:32 am Nice! I was about to come here to ask if it’s time for this thread. Coz I’m itching to talk about what she’s been posting but it doesn’t have a place on the main thread. Thank you!
Oh, please do - I saw a lot of stuff around her posting about vaccines yesterday, and some unhappy Russian fans.
obvsly
truth bomb

I don't know if I'm too sensitive about this but Cornelia's original story (about her getting vaccinated) already rubbed me the wrong way before she even published the reply about Russian vaccine Sputnik.

I get that she’s raising a child in England but still she’s a foreigner. I find it strange and kinda inconsiderate to ask such a question when she’s got vaccinated before a lot of people in the country. The way she published that clearly negative reply is a big yikes. I'm sure she doesn't mean to offend, and probably doesn't endorse the opinion, but this is quite careless. Now is not the time to spread negativity about vaccines. Talking about your own actual experience/reactions to such a vaccine is fair and could actually be helpful to others. Giving a platform to misinformed opinions on a potentially life-saving formula, offending a whole country in the process, is not.

She needs to do better if she's serious about this influencer career.
shan
#relatable

obvsly wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:58 pm I don't know if I'm too sensitive about this but Cornelia's original story (about her getting vaccinated) already rubbed me the wrong way before she even published the reply about Russian vaccine Sputnik.

I get that she’s raising a child in England but still she’s a foreigner. I find it strange and kinda inconsiderate to ask such a question when she’s got vaccinated before a lot of people in the country. The way she published that clearly negative reply is a big yikes. I'm sure she doesn't mean to offend, and probably doesn't endorse the opinion, but this is quite careless. Now is not the time to spread negativity about vaccines. Talking about your own actual experience/reactions to such a vaccine is fair and could actually be helpful to others. Giving a platform to misinformed opinions on a potentially life-saving formula, offending a whole country in the process, is not.

She needs to do better if she's serious about this influencer career.
I saw the story that she was getting the vaccine. I was a bit surprised but the eligibility criteria is still essential workers and those with health conditions that put them at higher risk so maybe she fits into the latter category and it’s just not public knowledge?

I did miss everything that happened with the replies though, what exactly did she post? I’d be pretty bummed if she was posting replies against the vaccine.
obvsly
truth bomb

shan wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:35 pm I did miss everything that happened with the replies though, what exactly did she post? I’d be pretty bummed if she was posting replies against the vaccine.
I didn’t take a screenshot myself so hope it’s fine to post this tweet here. It sure gives you an idea how offended people are.
Oh and to clarify a little, I don’t feel anything against her getting vaccinated. Good for her, and the more people getting it, the safer everyone is anyway. I just feel I probably wouldn’t have publicized it if it were me in her situation.
shan
#relatable

Yikes... Not every reply needs to be posted. I wish if she really felt the need to post something like this that she would at least add a comment of her own.

Everything about the Sputnik vaccine looks really positive from what I've read. I think more than ever the pandemic has shown how unreliable the media can be for this kind of information. The way they can manipulate data to fit the narrative they want is second to none and bias against a particular country can be a very strong motivator for that.

I like that she was open about getting the vaccine because I've spoken to a lot of people who don't want it because of all the misinformation circulating right now but that was a pretty big oopsie and kind of negates the originally positive message.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I've noticed that she does seem to be going the route of keeping Freja's face off of the internet, for the most part.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

obvsly
truth bomb

I love all the breastfeeding pics she posted so far. And I particularly love that she makes it the focus without making too big a deal or write an essay about it (the way someone else in her far-extended family might have done lol.)
LadyLackless
lady door
Pronouns: She/Her

obvsly wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:11 am I love all the breastfeeding pics she posted so far. And I particularly love that she makes it the focus without making too big a deal or write an essay about it (the way someone else in her far-extended family might have done lol.)
Yes agreed! While I am well beyond the stage where I would be interested in mummy influencers, it’s great that she is normalising breastfeeding. That is absolutely the reality of breastfeeding a 12 week old baby, feels like they are permanently attached to you, day and night 😂
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Cornelia just posted a bi visibility day post! I don't know if she'd come out before and I missed it, but lovely for her to feel like she can post it. <3