Louise Pentland

malday
cat whiskers

Re: Louise Pentland

Post by malday » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:11 pm

Yeah it's strange since i think she would've gotten invited again this time too, even if she didn't ask.(or maybe she wasn't so sure this time?)
But i see the whole public exchange as a form of advertisement anyway.

obvsly
delia smith’s placenta
Pronouns: she/her

Post by obvsly » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:28 pm

LtrllySusan wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:41 pm
Is it weird that she publicly asked Dan and Phil for tickets for their (sold out) show?
I don't mind at all that they are giving tickets to their friends, I just think it's strange that she needs to ask in front of thousands of people on twitter when she could just text them.
This!!! Did she think she was helping dnp promote the tour? But she knew it's close to sold out so it didn't make sense. What annoys me the most about the tweet is, what if Louise's friends come and hint they want the tickets too? (It already happened. Dan and Phil are not even following the person. I'll put it in spoiler below.)
But hey, dnp are adults. If they still can't say no then it's not really my problem. :twisted:
'A simple equation with no complications to leave you confused if this is love...'

Catallena
angel bean

Post by Catallena » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:28 pm

It's the same tacky shit she and other vloggers pull with brands they're trying to get free shit from except but now it's even tackier because they're her friends.
Stan is only one letter away from Satan.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr

sonicgreen
drama llama

Post by sonicgreen » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:28 pm

LtrllySusan wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:41 pm
Is it weird that she publicly asked Dan and Phil for tickets for their (sold out) show?
I don't mind at all that they are giving tickets to their friends, I just think it's strange that she needs to ask in front of thousands of people on twitter when she could just text them. IDK, seems a bit braggy to me? Especially in regards to her whole behaviour - look at me and my great friends, they give me everything I want.
Maybe a bit weird, but i was humoured because Phil didn't reply like "text me i'll hook you up!" he was like "lol maybe- go buy some"

obvsly
delia smith’s placenta

Post by obvsly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:15 am

WTF, Louise..
It's almost like she's getting off on offending people or something. Even this apology sounded sarcastic to me. Many people are replying with "Girl, you share your whole life on youtube" and I.. :stan: .
'A simple equation with no complications to leave you confused if this is love...'

citizen_erased
sad dimple

Post by citizen_erased » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:24 pm

obvsly wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:15 am
WTF, Louise..
It's almost like she's getting off on offending people or something. Even this apology sounded sarcastic to me. Many people are replying with "Girl, you share your whole life on youtube" and I.. :stan: .
wow, for someone who's actual job is sharing her life she's awfully judgmental of people sharing their lives.

I agree, that apology is a non-apology. It's a "woe is me, guess I'm the bad person and I'll make sure you know how terrible you make me feel and that you're forcing me to say sorry for something I'm not sorry for."

also lmao literally everytime I see someone posted in this thread I just instantly go "oh no what did she do this time" :lol: :lol:

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Post by alittledizzy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:20 pm

She gives me a headache. I mean, she's not even doing super egregious things, it's just like a series of minor things that all reinforce how she is someone I would actively avoid in real life if I had to cross paths with her in my daily life ever. You know she's gotta be a royal pain in the ass with a PTA group or something, if someone challenges her or she doesn't get her way.

alch
Procrastinator

Post by alch » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:50 pm

citizen_erased wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:24 pm

also lmao literally everytime I see someone posted in this thread I just instantly go "oh no what did she do this time" :lol: :lol:
Honestly same, the Louise thread is just a bunch of minor Louise fuckups that slowly make me more and more annoyed with her.

Yikes @ her apology though. She couldn't have sounded less sorry if she tried.