Shane Dawson

whatdoiknow
philussy
Posts: 498
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:28 pm

Re: Shane Dawson

Post by whatdoiknow » Thu May 10, 2018 1:53 am

alittledizzy wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 1:14 am
I'm not sure if this belongs here or in a thread for grav3yard girl but since it's Shane's video and I don't think we even have a Bunny thread...



This is a really interesting look at at a youtuber who was at a height and has suffered a steep drop in views over the past couple years. I'm curious to see what kind of advice Shane gives her, but mostly it's Bunny herself I find interesting.
I'm really excited for the next video in the series, to see where this goes. I didn't actually think I'd heard of Bunny before, but when I was watching the video she seemed so familiar, so I think I might have been aware of her during her heyday.

Anyways, I find this whole thing really interesting, and want to know more about her and what's going on.

But kind of off topic - as someone who still watches all of Shane's videos, I still can't quite put my finger on how I feel about him. Like, with this series - obviously it's not going to be completely altruistic, but he seems to go overboard with the 'look at me helping other people out' shtick (and he does this with lots of other people - like, more off topic again, the video with Molly Burke. Watching that, I would have thought she was basically unknown and Shane was doing her this huge favour by having her on his channel, but she'd actually already done collabs with a bunch of other big youtubers before that).

Anyways, back to Bunny and Shane - I found the whole setup of the series interesting. Because Shane had mentioned that he wanted to do this series with some youtuber, and it seems like Bunny was the one he chose. But then in the video, Bunny mentions something about being worried Shane would say no to the collab (I watched the vid yesterday and can't remember the exact quote). So, did Shane reach out to a bunch of people that he thought needed help, and then they had to like basically 'interview' for the opportunity to be in the video? I was just confused by Bunny's wording, because I would have assumed Shane contacted her directly, but Bunny made it seem like Shane had the chance to say no, like there were other people in the running. I don't know, this isn't a big deal in the end, I'm just interested in the behind the scenes of how these types of videos actually come to be, and how much actual truth is behind it. Obviously, both parties will be doing it for their own personal gain, but I'm curious to know exactly how much is set up (which brings me back to my questioning of Shane's character overall, and how genuine he actually is, when his whole branding now is being 'genuine').

But yeah, I'm mostly excited to learn more about Bunny.



User avatar
kavat
moon room
Posts: 442
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:36 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Stockholm

Re: Shane Dawson

Post by kavat » Thu May 10, 2018 7:44 am

This series is so interesting to me. I'm one of those people who used to watch her a lot back in 2013-2015 and then stopped. I just didn't find her interesting enough any more, she had a lot of returning formats that just felt like the same thing over and over. I went back a few months ago to see what she was up to and it was still just same things, and I could just see how the passion was just completely gone. I remember her talking about her anxieties a long time ago but it seems like she's kept that part of her quiet.

I like that Shane is the one to do this with her, as I know they have been fans of each other for a long time and they seem to really respect each other. They know both how the industry works and what it does to people. I just hope she gets professional help as well, because she seems to have some issues that she probably need to deal with.
Do you make mistakes or do you make a change?

User avatar
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Posts: 4283
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:09 pm
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Shane Dawson

Post by alittledizzy » Fri May 11, 2018 4:29 am

Anyone watch the second episode? Bunny's house is massive, holy shit. It makes me realize that even with their swank penthouse Dan and Phil are not splashing out like some of their peers.

I did find it interesting to watch still, but then I tried to go back to Bunny's videos and was not super impressed. Maybe she is only just starting to implement his advice - but also I don't know that what he's telling her to do with entice me. I don't want to see luxury hauls and watch a really rich person spend their money excessively.

whatdoiknow
philussy
Posts: 498
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:28 pm

Re: Shane Dawson

Post by whatdoiknow » Fri May 11, 2018 12:35 pm

alittledizzy wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 4:29 am
Anyone watch the second episode? Bunny's house is massive, holy shit. It makes me realize that even with their swank penthouse Dan and Phil are not splashing out like some of their peers.

I did find it interesting to watch still, but then I tried to go back to Bunny's videos and was not super impressed. Maybe she is only just starting to implement his advice - but also I don't know that what he's telling her to do with entice me. I don't want to see luxury hauls and watch a really rich person spend their money excessively.
When comparing her to deppy, I think it makes a bit of a difference that they're living in london and she's in texas. I think there's a pretty big difference in house prices from what I've seen on things like house hunters lol but I could be wrong. But yeah, she's definitely loaded and definitely spends that money.

I completely agree about not being interested in that stuff. I was actually just thinking about this on my drive to work this morning, about how I agree with Bunny that I don't want to see her flaunting her money. It's so disheartening to see someone who can spend their money so frivolously, when I'm 27 and still living at home because I can't even afford a small condo on top of student loans. And like, I don't hate her for being rich or anything, and she can spend her money however she wants because she earned it, but that's not something I'm interested in watching and being reminded of.

User avatar
MythicalPinkTrashCan
rainbow nerd
Posts: 243
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:14 am
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Texas

Re: Shane Dawson

Post by MythicalPinkTrashCan » Fri May 11, 2018 2:35 pm

whatdoiknow wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 12:35 pm
alittledizzy wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 4:29 am
Anyone watch the second episode? Bunny's house is massive, holy shit. It makes me realize that even with their swank penthouse Dan and Phil are not splashing out like some of their peers.

I did find it interesting to watch still, but then I tried to go back to Bunny's videos and was not super impressed. Maybe she is only just starting to implement his advice - but also I don't know that what he's telling her to do with entice me. I don't want to see luxury hauls and watch a really rich person spend their money excessively.
When comparing her to deppy, I think it makes a bit of a difference that they're living in london and she's in texas. I think there's a pretty big difference in house prices from what I've seen on things like house hunters lol but I could be wrong. But yeah, she's definitely loaded and definitely spends that money.

I completely agree about not being interested in that stuff. I was actually just thinking about this on my drive to work this morning, about how I agree with Bunny that I don't want to see her flaunting her money. It's so disheartening to see someone who can spend their money so frivolously, when I'm 27 and still living at home because I can't even afford a small condo on top of student loans. And like, I don't hate her for being rich or anything, and she can spend her money however she wants because she earned it, but that's not something I'm interested in watching and being reminded of.
Houses in texas are SUPER cheap compared to a lot of the united states/world. Houses are big and since so much of texas is just big and empty, the land isn't too pricey. Lots of developers making McMansions, so the market is pretty competitive.

User avatar
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Posts: 4283
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:09 pm
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Shane Dawson

Post by alittledizzy » Fri May 11, 2018 5:18 pm

MythicalPinkTrashCan wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 2:35 pm
whatdoiknow wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 12:35 pm
alittledizzy wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 4:29 am
Anyone watch the second episode? Bunny's house is massive, holy shit. It makes me realize that even with their swank penthouse Dan and Phil are not splashing out like some of their peers.

I did find it interesting to watch still, but then I tried to go back to Bunny's videos and was not super impressed. Maybe she is only just starting to implement his advice - but also I don't know that what he's telling her to do with entice me. I don't want to see luxury hauls and watch a really rich person spend their money excessively.
When comparing her to deppy, I think it makes a bit of a difference that they're living in london and she's in texas. I think there's a pretty big difference in house prices from what I've seen on things like house hunters lol but I could be wrong. But yeah, she's definitely loaded and definitely spends that money.

I completely agree about not being interested in that stuff. I was actually just thinking about this on my drive to work this morning, about how I agree with Bunny that I don't want to see her flaunting her money. It's so disheartening to see someone who can spend their money so frivolously, when I'm 27 and still living at home because I can't even afford a small condo on top of student loans. And like, I don't hate her for being rich or anything, and she can spend her money however she wants because she earned it, but that's not something I'm interested in watching and being reminded of.
Houses in texas are SUPER cheap compared to a lot of the united states/world. Houses are big and since so much of texas is just big and empty, the land isn't too pricey. Lots of developers making McMansions, so the market is pretty competitive.
It may be true about the house itself (and I'm not doubting you, I'm sure it costs less to make a house that size in Texas than London) but I still think that she's spending outrageously more than Dan and Phil. Even if you say that somehow her McMansion is the same as what they pay for a penthouse (I really, really think it's not) - a Porsche convertible and a Tesla? An arcade room in her house? A walk in closet bigger than my last two bedrooms full of designer stuff? She's still someone who is within their peer range on youtube (in terms of subscriber count and the years she was at her peak) who is living a much more glamorous lifestyle than Dan and Phil are.

User avatar
MythicalPinkTrashCan
rainbow nerd
Posts: 243
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:14 am
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Texas

Re: Shane Dawson

Post by MythicalPinkTrashCan » Fri May 11, 2018 6:13 pm

alittledizzy wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 5:18 pm
MythicalPinkTrashCan wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 2:35 pm
whatdoiknow wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 12:35 pm
alittledizzy wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 4:29 am
Anyone watch the second episode? Bunny's house is massive, holy shit. It makes me realize that even with their swank penthouse Dan and Phil are not splashing out like some of their peers.

I did find it interesting to watch still, but then I tried to go back to Bunny's videos and was not super impressed. Maybe she is only just starting to implement his advice - but also I don't know that what he's telling her to do with entice me. I don't want to see luxury hauls and watch a really rich person spend their money excessively.
When comparing her to deppy, I think it makes a bit of a difference that they're living in london and she's in texas. I think there's a pretty big difference in house prices from what I've seen on things like house hunters lol but I could be wrong. But yeah, she's definitely loaded and definitely spends that money.

I completely agree about not being interested in that stuff. I was actually just thinking about this on my drive to work this morning, about how I agree with Bunny that I don't want to see her flaunting her money. It's so disheartening to see someone who can spend their money so frivolously, when I'm 27 and still living at home because I can't even afford a small condo on top of student loans. And like, I don't hate her for being rich or anything, and she can spend her money however she wants because she earned it, but that's not something I'm interested in watching and being reminded of.
Houses in texas are SUPER cheap compared to a lot of the united states/world. Houses are big and since so much of texas is just big and empty, the land isn't too pricey. Lots of developers making McMansions, so the market is pretty competitive.
It may be true about the house itself (and I'm not doubting you, I'm sure it costs less to make a house that size in Texas than London) but I still think that she's spending outrageously more than Dan and Phil. Even if you say that somehow her McMansion is the same as what they pay for a penthouse (I really, really think it's not) - a Porsche convertible and a Tesla? An arcade room in her house? A walk in closet bigger than my last two bedrooms full of designer stuff? She's still someone who is within their peer range on youtube (in terms of subscriber count and the years she was at her peak) who is living a much more glamorous lifestyle than Dan and Phil are.
Oh yes, totally. I agree that's she's spending more than D&P. I was just added a +1 to the "houses are cheaper in Texas". I've always felt like she was just a hoarder with organizational/decorating skills.

User avatar
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Posts: 4283
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:09 pm
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Shane Dawson

Post by alittledizzy » Mon May 14, 2018 11:03 pm

Just watched the third part... this series would have been way more enjoyable to me if Shane weren't borderline mocking her half the time. I appreciate a gray space between schmoopy ass kissy platitudes and literally-every-thought-in-his-head. Tonally, some of the more vloggy bits just felt super out of place with his sentiment during more serious parts.

That said, I'll be curious to see an eye on her channel and see what she really does change or if things go back to normal fairly fast, and also to see who he works with next.

Phandumb
smol bean
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:49 pm

Re: Shane Dawson

Post by Phandumb » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:51 am

I fell into a hole here in idb and have just been reading everything I hadn’t read before or hadn’t read in a long time because I just find it so interesting how incredibly different people’s opinions are. I’m curious as to whether any of you feel differently toward Shane more recently in one way or another? Personally, I have had many issues with things Shane has said and I avoided most of his content like the plague way back when (content not necessarily him in general) because being on the outside looking in I felt really bad for Dan who talked about liking Shane videos and stuff once upon a time and figured that even if they “understood” that he was just making jokes there was no way he didn’t know exactly what he was going to do by “poking the bear” (bear named Phandom) and saying controversial shit about them. It felt very much like it was a game for him. How many Phannies can I poke with this stick? Seemed extra offensive AT deppy.

It got to be a lot for me and for a LOT of people but for some strange reason I always had a soft spot for him and my immediate response to some of the deppy stuff and some of the other problematic stuff he was saying was usually less “HOW COULD YOU” and more “who hurt you?” Like it just has always seemed very apparent to me that he wasn’t okay and I worried that he was making so many jokes that no one would question how he was actually doing. I realized all along that this was NOT a popular opinion and chose (like with most of my opinions it seems) to keep them to myself. That being said, the things he was saying and doing that were terrible did bother me. I was disgusted that someone could say think things like he’d say but there was always an aire or something else going on to me of that makes sense?

This is what brings me to my next question and I’m scared to ask it because someone earlier in this thread expressed some serious dislike toward him but I wondered what people thought about Shane’s series on Jeffree Star? When they first collab’d a while back and got along so well my initial response was “This makes sense” because I literally felt the same way about Jeffree from back in the Myspace days. He lashed the hell out constantly and said some unforgivable shit that I’ll never make an exuse for because in most of these cases the apologies they have issued were not mine to accept and who the hell am I or would I be to be this white girl from MiddleOfTheCornfield Illinois telling someone offended by someone else’s mouth or bad decisions “they apologized you need to get over it” so if you still have a bad taste in your mouth about Jeffree or Shane I can’t blame you at all and one hundred percent respect that. But I just wanted to see what everyone else thinks? I may have missed a bigger discussion about all of this and it might not even be anything anyone is jnterested in and as this is my first “expressing an opinion” kind of post on here j’m worried I’ll offend someone. Promise I’m just curious. 💜 I could have missed a whole thread about this for all I know, for the record. I get VERY distracted by all of your words on here and just hop around willy nilly. >.<
-Angel 💜

Phandumb
smol bean
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:49 pm

Re: Shane Dawson

Post by Phandumb » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:59 pm

Thought I would add this as an insight into why I felt such a strong need to ask your opinions on the matter with Jeffree. I’m an on again off again beauty guru junky and the beauty community on YouTube right now is in shambles. My personal feelings about people have been shaken and it’s a really weird thing because it’s almost like you trust (I trust) Youtubers to be who they say they are because they have always seemed more real to me? So some of the things that have went down recently have really gotten to me if that makes sense. Lol I really do hate drama it just seems like this whole Shane series with Jeffree started this big chain reaction with being continuously surprised and disappointed by who people really are for me personally. I dunno if I’m making sense. I’m a rambler. I just thought I would put it out there that my original question was sort of about more than just Shane and Jeffree and more about if there is anyone on YouTube who you felt that way about? Whether it was in the way that you really disliked them and then surprised yourself with the realization that they maybe weren’t as bad as you thought they were? Or in the opposite way where you really cared about a person who’s videos you watched all the time and then all of a sudden some truth gets shown and you’re like ahhhhh shit I didn’t expect this from them? Or a combination of the two? Or neither? Lol all of your opinions are valid i just wanted to ask if I can hear them. Curiosity killed the Angel maybe. I’ll go home. 💜
-Angel 💜

User avatar
Skylar
stress mushroom
Posts: 602
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:32 pm
Pronouns: they/their/them
Location: the deep south

Re: Shane Dawson

Post by Skylar » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:50 am

honestly i really liked the series shane did with jeffree. i feel like.. i understand jeffree more now. why he did the things he did and why he said the things he said. he was going through a hard time. he felt..hated. he really hated himself. he was not at a good place in his life. but, the last video in the series really hit hard with me especially. i dunno. it made me see jeffree in a different, better light.
Image
credit to ailiyah on tumblr for icon

scientia
lady door
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:09 am

Re: Shane Dawson

Post by scientia » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:06 am

Re: Jeffree, I always enjoy seeing his 'real' and genuine sides. But then he still chooses to engage in some pretty toxic / fan-manipulative behavior...but also I like how unapologetic he is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've also been following the beauty guru drama saga...I admit I'm enjoying watching things unfold probably more than I should!

I do like that Shane seems to be moving away from his old format. For example, the last time he did a conspiracy video was nearly 5 months ago. They were highly popular videos (the most recent ones had 19/14/11 million views ). He easily could have been riding that conspiracy train for months to come, but it seems like he wants to keep things relatively fresh.

I hope that this new format allows Shane to be creative without dragging others (D&P for example) into unnecessary and unwarranted drama.

Grey
spork
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 8:17 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Shane Dawson

Post by Grey » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:19 pm

Sensationalized armchair psychology is one of my pet peeves so I have strong opinions about shane’s latest “”documentary” (lol). Shane is acting like it’s some kind of deep, meaningful production, when in reality he just realized he gets a tonne of views from collaborating with “problematic” youtubers. What is with everyone and their mother praising this shit?!?! It’s not Netflix-worthy. It’s AWFUL! Frankly, I think it’s irresponsible to encourage people to armchair diagnose people like that.

I used to like shane’s stupid conspiracy theory videos because I found them entertainingly dumb and I’m trash. This “”deep”” stuff he is doing now is just way too much even for me. I wish I didn’t have such a negative opinion of it but I do and I’m sharing it with you guys for some reason! (I’m sorry).
I'm having a stress.

User avatar
kavat
moon room
Posts: 442
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:36 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Stockholm

Re: Shane Dawson

Post by kavat » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:09 am

Grey wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:19 pm
Sensationalized armchair psychology is one of my pet peeves so I have strong opinions about shane’s latest “”documentary” (lol). Shane is acting like it’s some kind of deep, meaningful production, when in reality he just realized he gets a tonne of views from collaborating with “problematic” youtubers. What is with everyone and their mother praising this shit?!?! It’s not Netflix-worthy. It’s AWFUL! Frankly, I think it’s irresponsible to encourage people to armchair diagnose people like that.

I used to like shane’s stupid conspiracy theory videos because I found them entertainingly dumb and I’m trash. This “”deep”” stuff he is doing now is just way too much even for me. I wish I didn’t have such a negative opinion of it but I do and I’m sharing it with you guys for some reason! (I’m sorry).
Yeah I agree. People are treating it like it's the best thing on youtube right now but it's really just an advanced collab. Shane is not a journalist, even if he says that he wants to get to the bottom of things he's not very objective, he asks leading questions, he doesn't really ask any follow up questions and is more interested in the drama than the truth. You can tell that he and his team puts a lot of time and effort on it, but it's still amateur level stuff.

I haven't seen the latest one with Paul because I refuse to click on that face, but I watched the Graveyardgirl, Tanacan and Jefree Star series. I was genuinely curious about Bunny as I used to watch her and Tanacon was very much an interesting topic to me but the Jefree Star really just felt like "look at us bond over how problematic we've been while also maximizing ad revenue". No thanks.
Do you make mistakes or do you make a change?

User avatar
Ataraxia25
eclipse shirt
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:31 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: france

Re: Shane Dawson

Post by Ataraxia25 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:17 pm

i was feeling a bit bad when i started watching the new series about jake paul, because i don’t want to give my views to someone as bad as him, i don’t want to hear his excuses and stuff
but as it has been said above, everybody was saying it’s netflix worthy etc etc and…. i caved. I watched it. The first video was okay i guess, just a 40 min reminder that jake pause is a dumbass.

but i was just watching the second part and…. WTF
spa : i know nothing about being a sociopath
first, who is this woman that shane interviewed? she doesn’t seem very professional to me, when she says she can “feel” the sociopaths → it’s like she’s talking about ghosts spirits or stuff life that. it’s also not very professional in my opinion to talk about a mental disorder such as sociopathy, and say “yeah i know, gross” after listing the symptoms. both of them, her and shane, have they forgotten that they’re talking about people here? not about a random disorder, not about ghosts, not about some mystical creature but ACTUAL. PEOPLE.
(and the guy behind the camera saying “i feel sick” is no better)

What that really bothers me is that they demonise sociopaths (is demonise a word?) when the lady says sociopaths have no heart..... wow i didn't anyone could survive without a vital organ


(sorry for the rant, it really pissed me off)
also sorry for the mistakes or what, i'm on my phone, i'm tired and i'm angry
<3 <3 <3

User avatar
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Posts: 4283
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:09 pm
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Shane Dawson

Post by alittledizzy » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:44 pm

The woman Shane talks to, Kati Morton, has actually been pretty highly respected as having a channel that gives good insightful, informative videos on mental health related topics. She's even who Dan recommended in his Daniel and Depression video (in the comments).

I feel like agreeing to work with Shane just set her back years in terms of earned respectability in her niche field on youtube. It's extra frustrating because I feel like it still would have accomplished the same thing in the video if she herself had just kept it to covering the diagnosis criteria and she'd left all of her opinion-based stuff and speculation out, and just let Shane be the sole presence of melodrama with his bad editing.

User avatar
Ataraxia25
eclipse shirt
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:31 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: france

Re: Shane Dawson

Post by Ataraxia25 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:23 pm

alittledizzy wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:44 pm
The woman Shane talks to, Kati Morton, has actually been pretty highly respected as having a channel that gives good insightful, informative videos on mental health related topics. She's even who Dan recommended in his Daniel and Depression video (in the comments).

I feel like agreeing to work with Shane just set her back years in terms of earned respectability in her niche field on youtube. It's extra frustrating because I feel like it still would have accomplished the same thing in the video if she herself had just kept it to covering the diagnosis criteria and she'd left all of her opinion-based stuff and speculation out, and just let Shane be the sole presence of melodrama with his bad editing.
yeah that's what bothered me! i don't know why exactly but seeing someone specialised in mental disorders saying such things really shook me. i know everyone has opinions, but i'm just not used to see mental health professionals sharing these opinions, when they do not seem medically-based. i may be projecting but watching her say such words (words that weren't nice or objective or professional imo) really affected me. i guess it's because i see mental health professionals are people here to help me and i don't think that what she said would help anyone with mental health disorder.
but if she is respected for her work, i guess it's only a mistake on her part.
<3 <3 <3

Grey
spork
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 8:17 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Shane Dawson

Post by Grey » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:48 pm

I liked this video responding to what she said:

Last edited by lefthandedism on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed youtube embed
I'm having a stress.

User avatar
fancybum
rankussy
Posts: 1623
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:06 am
Location: bork

Re: Shane Dawson

Post by fancybum » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:01 am


:lol: Why was this 8min video more entertaining than the first 2 parts (can't speak for the rest of the eps as I haven't gotten around to them yet) of Shane's actual series combined ?
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me

User avatar
dontpanic
rainbow nerd
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:25 am
Location: I've never seen the snow

Re: Shane Dawson

Post by dontpanic » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:23 am

fancybum wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:01 am

:lol: Why was this 8min video more entertaining than the first 2 parts (can't speak for the rest of the eps as I haven't gotten around to them yet) of Shane's actual series combined ?
I can't remember the last time I laughed during a smosh video, but this vid is spot on hilarious
The only way to save 2017 is for The Cake Scene to be uploaded in 1080p

edit: 2017 was not saved

Post Reply