obsessivelymoody
emo goose
Pronouns: she/her

i just love this a lot
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I love Jimmy and all the choices Jimmy makes.
DatCog
blobfish

Gosh! This is very pleasing <3
sonicgreen
woodland creature

I just came here to see if this was posted already. The prettiest photo, it made my day. The pair i never knew I needed to see together!
<3
obvsly
#relatable

That's a hot daddy if I ever saw one.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

My love for Jimmy grows at an exponential rate everyday
DatCog
blobfish

I wasn't sure when he first bleached his hair but I have to say I'm a big fan now! He looks so handsome in that Brits insta <3
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

The one on his ig story is even better.

DatCog
blobfish

It is indeed! :happytears:
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

God those eyes I'm dead :faint:

Edit: the boomerang he posted on his story resurrected me and then killed me again. How does this man exist??
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus

such pretty eyes.

in the background the last week i've been watching jim and chel's spooky gaming series again that they started and abandoned. their dry humour is just my jam. i'll probs revisit house files next. it seems we're all in a jimmy vibe atm. come on, post more! we miss yewwww.

@alittledizzy i'm a cereal time tragic, i'll fight anyone who didn't love it. it was objectively TERRIBLE, lol, but the most lovely and soothing series. a huge part of that was jimmy keeping things going. he's just got a down-to-earth vibe and an inherent sense of momentum which makes him so good at hosting/presenting.
art in avatar by lily
ahriem
dank meme

this is a little off topic but i tried to find his instagram story this morning and couldn't. do you have to be following someone on instagram to see them?
sonicgreen
woodland creature

ahriem wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:39 pm this is a little off topic but i tried to find his instagram story this morning and couldn't. do you have to be following someone on instagram to see them?
You should be able to view anyone’s profile and click on their avatar photo and/or follow them and use the “stories” bubbles at the top. Hope that helped!
ahriem
dank meme

sonicgreen wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:52 pm
ahriem wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:39 pm this is a little off topic but i tried to find his instagram story this morning and couldn't. do you have to be following someone on instagram to see them?
You should be able to view anyone’s profile and click on their avatar photo and/or follow them and use the “stories” bubbles at the top. Hope that helped!
thanks! i checked again and i can't find it anywhere on his profile, logged in or not so i'm guessing you have to actually be following people to see their stories (i feel really weird about following public figures on social media so will pass for now, but at least now i know!)
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

ahriem wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:40 pm
thanks! i checked again and i can't find it anywhere on his profile, logged in or not so i'm guessing you have to actually be following people to see their stories (i feel really weird about following public figures on social media so will pass for now, but at least now i know!)
I've had some randoms who I don't know viewing my instagram stories, so you don't need to follow someone to view it. Did you try clicking on his profile picture directly from his page? There should be a pink and orange gradient ring around his profile picture, signaling that he has a story you haven't viewed yet. Either that or maybe there's a glitch :/
ahriem
dank meme

obsessivelymoody wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:51 pm
ahriem wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:40 pm
I've had some randoms who I don't know viewing my instagram stories, so you don't need to follow someone to view it. Did you try clicking on his profile picture directly from his page? There should be a pink and orange gradient ring around his profile picture, signaling that he has a story you haven't viewed yet. Either that or maybe there's a glitch :/
yeah, there's nothing to click. after some googling i think maybe some people using the app were able to view stories anonymously (in the past?)

anyway, the picture from his story was really good, better than the one he posted normally.
greenergrass
stress mushroom

You sometimes need to download an extension to view instagram stories. On my laptop (it's an hp i think, and I use google chrome), I had to download an extension to view an instagram story even if I'm following someone. (I don't have instagram but I got curious when people were talking about someone's ig story on here. Couldn't figure out for the longest time how to actually view the story, even when I made an account to follow since I thought that was the issue and it was frustrating me lol. So yeah, google something about downloading an ig story extension, and it should work after that)
ahriem
dank meme

whatdoiknow wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:03 pm
You sometimes need to download an extension to view instagram stories. On my laptop (it's an hp i think, and I use google chrome), I had to download an extension to view an instagram story even if I'm following someone. (I don't have instagram but I got curious when people were talking about someone's ig story on here. Couldn't figure out for the longest time how to actually view the story, even when I made an account to follow since I thought that was the issue and it was frustrating me lol. So yeah, google something about downloading an ig story extension, and it should work after that)
oh, that worked, thanks!
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

!!!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

:happytears: :happytears: :happytears: :happytears: :happytears:
ahriem
dank meme

- that's a really nice sweater, i blame it for not minding the blond much
- the flat looks great, it was nice to see it all finished
- that new bedframe is much better
- humour is on point
- will almost certainly have to rewatch the whole series this weekend
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

I feel like I come here far too often to post about how my love for Jimmy has grown but here I am again haha
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Literally dropping everything because new Jimmy!!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

alittledizzy wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:21 pm :happytears: :happytears: :happytears: :happytears: :happytears:
quoting myself because it's newly applicable
ahriem
dank meme

This was actually really interesting. Want to see him do more of this sort of thing. He'd be so good doing this sort of presenting where he gets to talk about things he's interested in and knowledgeable about.