Emily Hayward

obsessivelymoody
flower crown
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Emily Hayward

Post by obsessivelymoody » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:33 am

Her updates have really been touching my heart, and this one is no exception. :love1: I think it's cool that she's going to be doing that, and I'm very curious about how it's going to go!

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Post by alittledizzy » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:40 pm

obsessivelymoody wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:33 am
Her updates have really been touching my heart, and this one is no exception. :love1: I think it's cool that she's going to be doing that, and I'm very curious about how it's going to go!
Thank you so much for posting that. I think I would have seen it on instagram but there's a chance I wouldn't have and I wouldn't have wanted to miss that. It was so lovely hearing her talk.

whatdoiknow
janice from the shop

Post by whatdoiknow » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:18 pm

Did anyone record her on the radio? I'd love to hear it

obsessivelymoody
flower crown

Post by obsessivelymoody » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:24 pm

whatdoiknow wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:18 pm
Did anyone record her on the radio? I'd love to hear it
Looks like it's on iplayer! I couldn't listen live but I'm glad there's a way to listen back. Edit: I don't think it's up just yet, at least not for me where I am?

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Post by alittledizzy » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:34 pm

Aisha just said on her instagram story that Stand up for Cancer is doing a little tribute to Emily on their youtube livestream at 9 pm uk time.

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Post by alittledizzy » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:10 am

aishahasan92 This trip was a yours Ems ❤️ I came here for you, I trained hard, I ate way to much, I drunk and I can hands down say mulled anything is disgusting 😂, I ate more, I laughed and I made friends everywhere I went. We were never able to book this trip simply because we never knew if you’d be here. But I saw it actually I think I saw about ten Christmas markets and could now become Santa! I had the best time but I missed you so much it took my breath away the thought of our life together and the love we shared literally stopped me breathing at one point something I haven’t experienced yet but you left me with so much strength whatever this grief does to me I’ll always find a way to come back stronger

scientia
lady door

Post by scientia » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:42 am

Ouch. I have to admit, every time I see that this thread has been updated I have a weird thing where I forget that she's gone and I eagerly look for another health update :cry: