Emily Hayward

obsessivelymoody
emo goose
Pronouns: she/her

Her updates have really been touching my heart, and this one is no exception. :love1: I think it's cool that she's going to be doing that, and I'm very curious about how it's going to go!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

obsessivelymoody wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:33 am
Her updates have really been touching my heart, and this one is no exception. :love1: I think it's cool that she's going to be doing that, and I'm very curious about how it's going to go!
Thank you so much for posting that. I think I would have seen it on instagram but there's a chance I wouldn't have and I wouldn't have wanted to miss that. It was so lovely hearing her talk.
greenergrass
stress mushroom

Did anyone record her on the radio? I'd love to hear it
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

whatdoiknow wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:18 pm Did anyone record her on the radio? I'd love to hear it

Looks like it's on iplayer! I couldn't listen live but I'm glad there's a way to listen back. Edit: I don't think it's up just yet, at least not for me where I am?
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Aisha just said on her instagram story that Stand up for Cancer is doing a little tribute to Emily on their youtube livestream at 9 pm uk time.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

aishahasan92 This trip was a yours Ems ❤️ I came here for you, I trained hard, I ate way to much, I drunk and I can hands down say mulled anything is disgusting 😂, I ate more, I laughed and I made friends everywhere I went. We were never able to book this trip simply because we never knew if you’d be here. But I saw it actually I think I saw about ten Christmas markets and could now become Santa! I had the best time but I missed you so much it took my breath away the thought of our life together and the love we shared literally stopped me breathing at one point something I haven’t experienced yet but you left me with so much strength whatever this grief does to me I’ll always find a way to come back stronger
scientia
phabergé

Ouch. I have to admit, every time I see that this thread has been updated I have a weird thing where I forget that she's gone and I eagerly look for another health update :cry:
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Super hard to believe it's been a year since she passed now. It still hits pretty hard for me, and Aisha's instagram always makes me feel a lot of things. She's such a remarkable woman <3 Her story today really got me good when I remembered what day it was. I'm gonna spend a good chunk of the day watching some of my fave videos of hers <3
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Blowing the dust off this lovely thread to put that Aisha has announced having a baby <3

scientia
phabergé

Yes! I couldn’t believe it when her post popped up on my IG! She was rather inactive on IG for a while there, now I understand why!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

scientia wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:36 am Yes! I couldn’t believe it when her post popped up on my IG! She was rather inactive on IG for a while there, now I understand why!
Same, I thought maybe she'd just fallen out of the habit but it makes so much sense now!!

I'm so happy for her. It makes me wanna cry. This baby is gonna be so loved.
greenergrass
stress mushroom

I'm so happy for her. She and emily will always have a soft spot in my heart ❤
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Aisha did an instagram story yesterday that's been stuck in my head.

She said she booted up Emily's computer for the first time in a while, because even though Emily would fuss at her for not using it Aisha just isn't a big computer person. When she tried to start it up, she realized the batteries to the mouse and keyboard were dead. She went to change them, but then she couldn't throw the old batteries away because she had the realization that those were the last batteries Emily ever put in and throwing them away felt wrong.

I just really appreciated the way she spoke about it. She talked a lot about the strange things grief can lead you to do, and said in the end that she will throw the batteries away but she couldn't do it just then so she left them on the desk for now.

Also, Raif is just the fucking cutest.