Emily Hayward

alien
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her

I think it’s incredible what the hospital staff said about how she’s a miracle because of how little symptoms she has despite all of the tumors.

I cried watching the vlog today and i realized a couple days ago I can’t talk about her to other people in my life without tearing up lol. I’ve never been so emotionally invested in a youtuber before.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Emily's been posting on instagram stories for the past day or so. She and Aisha are getting married and they need suggestions for a caterer and a tailor who can help them right away. She specified she is paying for these, she's not looking for freebies - they just can't find people who will do it that short notice and that's what she needs help with. I hope the internet can hook her up with some people.
greenergrass
stress mushroom

alittledizzy wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:54 pm Emily's been posting on instagram stories for the past day or so. She and Aisha are getting married and they need suggestions for a caterer and a tailor who can help them right away. She specified she is paying for these, she's not looking for freebies - they just can't find people who will do it that short notice and that's what she needs help with. I hope the internet can hook her up with some people.
Looks like they've found everything (or at least most of) what they need for the wedding on Saturday based off the video today. I'm so happy for them that the plans are coming together.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Emily was at 2,500 subscribers a month ago, and in that time she's gained nearly 25,000 subscribers (she's hitting 27k today). And today is her and Aisha's wedding. :xoxo: I hope whatever video she posts about today will bring in many more thousands.

I really am impressed by her positivity and it's hard not to believe that it is an enormous factor in her staying so strong and keeping her aggressive cancer at bay for more than seven years.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

I'm really, really happy for Emily and Aisha, and I hope their wedding went very well. Their strength through this is very admirable, and as someone who watched a loved one battle cancer before it caused them to pass, their ability to keep their spirits up and remain so positive through this is so incredible. In her vlog from a couple days ago, she talked about wanting to help others dealing with a terminal illness and their families with coping, and I couldn't help but feel astounded by her selflessness. It feels a little weird to say that, but I'm not sure how else to phrase it. It's really interesting to see how Emily's documenting this and sharing such a personal part of her life, and I'm really happy about the growth of her channel.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Wedding vlog is up! I'm so happy for them :happytears:

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
greenergrass
stress mushroom

Catallena wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:33 pm Wedding vlog is up! I'm so happy for them :happytears:

Aw I've been waiting for this video. Very happy for them
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

That video was so perfect. I got misty eyed when it showed the string of pictures of them. God I just want so much for them, I want them to have some happiness.
anenergetic
spork
Pronouns: he/him

God I've been bawling for the last ten minutes from that video
gay :prideflag:
anenergetic
spork

I was already emotional enough about what was happening, and a few days ago found out my brother's girlfriend just received pretty much the same diagnosis so it's all hitting even harder then before. It seems so surreal to watch it all happen, and for it to be happening twice is screwing me up. I hope she survives, I hope she has a miracle.
obvsly
#relatable

What a beautiful wedding. I’m glad we got to see more of their amazing friends and family, their strong support system. I wish, from the bottom of my heart, that they have years and years of happiness together.

One thing I couldn’t help noticing is how wonderfully edited this wedding vlog is. Did they mention having someone to help out with the vlogging side? (I just got back from overseas and missed 10 days’ worth of videos.) I mean, Emily has always been a talented storyteller and her editing is instinctually great but this one is just outstanding and making me so emotional. I kinda wish they had someone to help out too. As much as I want the content to stay purely them, I don’t want the workload to take away from Emily’s resting and recovering time.

Ahhh shoot. I wanted to just be happy for them but I ended up worrying again anyway. :(
scientia
phabergé

anenergetic wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:42 am I was already emotional enough about what was happening, and a few days ago found out my brother's girlfriend just received pretty much the same diagnosis so it's all hitting even harder then before. It seems so surreal to watch it all happen, and for it to be happening twice is screwing me up. I hope she survives, I hope she has a miracle.
I'm sorry to hear about your brother's girlfriend's news. I hope Emily's videos give you as much hope as they do for me!
sonicgreen
woodland creature

I cried watching the wedding vlog. These have to be the two bravest women I've ever seen and every video, good or bad, shows just how much they support each other through these times. I'm really rooting for them. Also a gorgeous wedding celebration/reception, I'm so happy it all came together for them.
anenergetic
spork

scientia wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:05 am
anenergetic wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:42 am I was already emotional enough about what was happening, and a few days ago found out my brother's girlfriend just received pretty much the same diagnosis so it's all hitting even harder then before. It seems so surreal to watch it all happen, and for it to be happening twice is screwing me up. I hope she survives, I hope she has a miracle.
I'm sorry to hear about your brother's girlfriend's news. I hope Emily's videos give you as much hope as they do for me!
Her hope is certainly making me a bit less pessimistic.
greenergrass
stress mushroom

obvsly wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:58 am One thing I couldn’t help noticing is how wonderfully edited this wedding vlog is. Did they mention having someone to help out with the vlogging side? (I just got back from overseas and missed 10 days’ worth of videos.) I mean, Emily has always been a talented storyteller and her editing is instinctually great but this one is just outstanding and making me so emotional. I kinda wish they had someone to help out too. As much as I want the content to stay purely them, I don’t want the workload to take away from Emily’s resting and recovering time.
Not sure if you've watched today's vlog yet, but your question was answered in there - Tom edited, and filmed, the wedding vlog (if I remember correctly, Tom is the guy who filmed the stand up to cancer special)
malday
emo goose

I got teary eyed watching the wedding vlog and seeing the support of their family and friends. Thanks for this thread for finding out about her story.
obvsly
#relatable

whatdoiknow wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:06 am Not sure if you've watched today's vlog yet, but your question was answered in there - Tom edited, and filmed, the wedding vlog (if I remember correctly, Tom is the guy who filmed the stand up to cancer special)
Thank you so much! Yep I just saw it now. He did such an amazing job, didn’t he? It’s absolutely wonderful.
greenergrass
stress mushroom

She looks good! I love the positivity and Aisha's support. I keep getting the song "I Didn't Fall In Love With Your Hair" by Brett Kissel stuck in my head.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

:( I hope she pulls through whatever this is.
greenergrass
stress mushroom

alittledizzy wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:21 pm

:( I hope she pulls through whatever this is.
:( I hope so too. She's so strong
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Oh no :(

When I was going through my subscriptions a few hours ago I noticed she hadn't uploaded yesterday so I was a bit worried. There was nothing on Instagram yet. I hope she'll get through this okay.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
obvsly
#relatable

I hope she recovers soon. (I really hate it that we can't do more than hope and pray for the best.)
sonicgreen
woodland creature

Em and Aisha both posted a few hours ago on their IG stories. Mostly Emily complaining how bored it is in hospital. I'm keeping them in my thoughts for sure.
human
dan hand trash

Saw the instagram earlier and my blood ran cold for a moment. She's a badass tough fighter so here's hoping she's back out of hospital and feeling better asap :love2:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

<3 <3 <3