The Rest of the Foursome

kavat
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

Pretty much all of them are some of my favourite people on youtube, apart from deppy. I'm so excited, especially considering how ridiculously funny the first video was.
fancybum
senpai

Sign of life alert: if you’ve missed Chris’s face, it’s on Sophie’s ig story! I’m all for offline friendship but oooooh I’m hoping PJ will film something with him. Maybe he’s there to film a game with Sammy et al if they haven’t filmed already..?
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
fancybum
senpai

Ugh Chris and PJ playing cards and watching TV on PJ’s insta stories is really filling the D&P domestic content void for me today. Proof it DOES NOT TAKE MUCH. Apparently they’ll film something for PJ’s patreon while Chris is there and those are always fun! Is it too much to hope they’ll do something for Chris’s channel/patreon too? :pls:
fancybum
senpai

:itshappeninggif: :happytears:
fancybum
senpai

I don't even care, I'm just going to continue talking to myself in this thread. PJ posted his Chris vid:

It's... typical PJ. I really hope Chris also filmed something or has something going on because the withdrawal is real and I need more :pls:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

"feat. Crabstickz" are beautiful words but please PJ more featuring.

Am actually excited for the Chameleon video though.
intoapuddle
spork

given some wording from pj in the board game video, it seems chris is still in brighton?

"chris and i have been playing" rather than, "played" as in "when he was here". makes me wonder whether he'll actually make the move out of harrogate finally (or is working on it and staying at pj's while figuring things out)

thanks for sharing the patreon thing, i had no idea! i doubt chris is ever going to make anything for his patreon, but i don't think it's impossible that he'd post some kind of collab with pj to his yt channel. which. please. i really want that.

i haven't really taken chris's online activity phases seriously since 2016. we know he comes around sometimes just to disappear, and honestly i'm fine with it as long as we still get to see him from time to time. in a perfect world he'd make an actual comeback and do something, but part of me (a lot of me) feels like he's what dan would've been like without phil as a youtuber. he has a hard time with fame, he can't really decide on a direction, and he's prone to depression. it's not really the best mix.

and you know what? while i'm writing i'm just gonna demand a chris+jimmy collab. those are my favs. too bad jimmy's off yt too :/
fancybum
senpai

I like that he’s tweeting more often (which for him just means: at all), but damn I wish he’d throw us a bone in the form of a twitch stream. He designed a whole boyfriend for himself- would that not have been prime content??? He’s killing me out here.

PJ mentioned Chris being in town for a “couple of days” (like on his own, independent of any plans PJ had- he was added to PJ’s Patreon vid after PJ already had the concept ready so his involvement was a bonus) so I wouldn’t think he’s still there, but what he was doing there to begin with is a bit of a mystery, so who knows. Maybe he was looking for a place? Or doing other.. things? I think he’s got something going on, but whatever it is, if anything, he’ll be the last to let us know lol.
intoapuddle
spork

I'm holding onto the idea that he technically could still be in Brighton, but that's just my own wish fulfillment lmao.

I'd expect a new twitch stream sometime in the upcoming week. He usually does when he's been tweeting. Idk, he's definitely not predictable but there are some patterns I'm taking into consideration.

My theory is that he's trying to figure something out. Since he worked a "real job" for a while and stopped, I think he would rather pursue a creative career. Before that he always ranted about how much easier it would be to just have a normal life, pretty much romanticized that idea, and he hasn't been doing that after.

And yeah definitely @fancybum, he would be the last to let us know lol
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

This is something :shock: also Chris has a cameo

obsessivelymoody
emo goose

flarequake wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:43 pm This is something :shock: also Chris has a cameo

That was...really turned up to a 1000 huh. Love to see Chris though. I always miss his face :(
intoapuddle
spork

think it's safe to say chris got a place in/near brighton. he was in pj's ig story last night and they were sitting on the floor playing video games, you could see a mattress behind chris in the background too, and later pj's story was in the car, ready to drive home (he probs would have stayed over if he was living farther away). so that's pretty neat, i think, as chris has been living with his family since around 2016. i hope he finds what he's looking for there. we know pj always believes in him, so i think it's good that chris gets that boost more frequently now.
kavat
pastel persona

Looks like we'll be seing Chris acting again soon!
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Well, that didn’t work. Mods, help?
Last edited by rizzo on Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed! :)
formlessblobsunite
drama llama

living for a bit of kickthestickz :loveeyes:
:rainbowtears:
fancybum
senpai

obsessivelymoody
emo goose

!!!

Edit to add the video:

Gonna hold onto this and treasure it <3
kavat
pastel persona

!!!
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

That's brilliant <3
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
obvsly
#relatable

Chris doesn't disappoint at all! This is the crabstickz we love and I'd say he's certainly in top form. The script(?), acting, and editing are all on point. I mean, probably quite low effort on every aspect but they're all just the right amount! :love2:
kavat
pastel persona

So much Chris content!

He did good :biheart:
obvsly
#relatable

PJ did a Q&A in his latest video and answered my question (“would you ever have kids?”) in it. I was genuinely surprised as it’s quite personal and didn’t get any like on Twitter. He had the loveliest answer for it though. (Min. 3:25)

fancybum
senpai

If anyone wants to pretend it’s 2016 and there’s still good in the world, Chris is currently streaming on twitch for the first time in ????
fancybum
senpai

Chris is just starting Undertale on Twitch right now if this appeals to anybody’s interests :blackheart:
fancybum
senpai

This. is. cute. af.

Also this I guess :shrug: