The Rest of the Foursome

JLynne
drama llama

PJ and Sophie got a cat! Her name is Fuji and I for one would like to see more Fuji content expeditiously

fancybum
senpai

If any crabstickz fans out there (...bueller? :ghostclaps: ) can handle even MORE good news in an already overwhelmingly positive weekend (for, y'know, 2020), here are some signs of life from the possibly soon-to-be-deleted discord:

Today:

Bless him ahhaha
Him streaming over the summer was a nice (but brief, womp womp) distraction from the terrifying monotony of 2020, so another "season" would be noice right about now. Or I guess a few months from now if he's on crabstickz time where soon can mean just about anything lol. Weren't him and PJ supposed to be doing a podcast? If anyone keeps up with PJ, has he mentioned/hinted anything about that anywhere ~lately??
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
fancybum
senpai

Hi hello Chris is back on Twitch with flowing hair it's a Black Friday miracle :rainbowtears:
fancybum
senpai

He prob won’t actually do anything but HEAVY BREATHING NOBODY MAKE ANY SUDDEN MOVEMENTS I’VE GOT TREATS IN MY HAND PSPSPSPS
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

I really hope he comes back in some capacity. He has a very supportive audience waiting on him if he does.
Levitating
#relatable

do we know how he lives by? i mean, in terms of income?
fancybum
senpai

He went live on twitch for about 2 hours this morning :rainbowtears:
Levitating wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:32 pm do we know how he lives by? i mean, in terms of income?
He said on stream he's got a full-time job now, he didn't say what it is though (or how long he's had it). doesn't like it though, so he's going to try streaming and whatnot again lol, but casually (no schedule or anything). Said he would stream again tomorrow, or in Aug 2024 haha.

Charlieissocoollike was watching/commenting a bit. Chris said he'd been watching some other streamers recently (including Dean) to see how they do things. Lol he also said PJ sent him a screenshot recently of something online saying he (Chris) had died in March of this year, so he was like 'well I guess I should stream at the very least to prove I'm not dead'.

Hopefully he'll be back tomorrow <3
fancybum
senpai

Look at his hairrr
obsessivelymoody
emo goose
Pronouns: she/her

so nice to see chris doing pretty okay, i've missed him :happytears:
ArtyJim
glabella

Anyone have any updates on how Chris is doing since August? Was he able stream more than a few times? I've never followed him closely but youtube recommended a video to me today of PJ and Chris from 3 years ago and they were so delightful it got me curious about how Chris was doing.
fancybum
senpai

ArtyJim wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:54 pm Anyone have any updates on how Chris is doing since August? Was he able stream more than a few times? I've never followed him closely but youtube recommended a video to me today of PJ and Chris from 3 years ago and they were so delightful it got me curious about how Chris was doing.
Yes! He was actually streaming fairly regularly (and LONG streams) up until a couple weeks ago. He posted a thing in the Discord saying he had a lot of work with a co-worker quitting and another on holiday or something, so I guess he's been busy with real life work recently and hasn't been streaming. So hopefully he'll be back pretty soon (I mean, he actually went to the trouble of posting an update, so that's character growth at least). He was in the process of quitting his job just before that (it was really terrible apparently-restaurant kitchen stuff) but didn't mention how long the notice period or whatever is. (He wasn't quitting to do streaming full-time or anything-YET-the job he was at just sucked that bad I guess).

This channel's been uploading his VODs pretty regularly.
He did a few 'just chatting' streams if you want to see him not gaming:

He has since given himself a haircut (not on stream).
ArtyJim
glabella

Thank you! I was so curious and now I want to check out what you've posted.