The Rest of the Foursome

felucca
truth bomb

Hahahahaha, thank you angrymob. (oops first I wrote angrymod by mistake - you're not secretly an undercover former gigi mod are you?)

please
tell
me
you
read
these
tags!

Don't worry, Chris.
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

:dh:
timtam
lady door

I'm so far behind on watching PJ's videos but I just saw this one and it's hilarious. Was it ever posted in the main thread because it technically has D&P references? He refers to Phil as AmazingGrim (?) and Dan as Flames McGee and I died.

I need a gif of PJ dancing in his chair at 0:16
fancybum
senpai

Chris is on younow Chris is on younow
younow.com/crabstickz

edit: oh god somebody said 'you should prank call Dan' and he went 'lol yeah i should! But I don't even have his number.' Yikes.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

Ouch that's harsh :| I didn't think they ended up that badly
fancybum
senpai

Ticia wrote:Ouch that's harsh :| I didn't think they ended up that badly
I mean, maybe it was a joke?? It's hard to tell with him, but it didn't sound very funny. :?
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

fancybum, thank you for the post in the main thread! this is great. living for crabstickz on younow.
fancybum
senpai

I knew nobody would look here until it was too late! I'm so uncomfortable watching him right now but glad he's back? Mixed emotions hnnng.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

agreed! the evasion of the fantastic foursome questions + the dan comment. honestly keeping up with chris these days is an adventure.
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

The youknow website was extremely laggy for me, could you please write some highlights of the ls? :platonic:
loststars
living flop
Pronouns: she/her

Ugh vague mentions of how it all ended make me rather sad :|
(c)itscomicdans
fancybum
senpai

Somebody asked him what happened to the Fantastic Foursome? And he answered as though they asked about Fantastic Four (superhero movie) saying the reboot didn't work etc.

Commented that all of the people tweeting him are Dan/Phil faces and riffed on how maybe everybody on the internet is actually just really Dan and Phil, and said something like 'maybe that's why they're so famous and I..." then he moved on. Cringing in my soul even though I'm taking it all as jokes...

(and earlier was 'joking' about how he should see how long he could stay streaming since he 'has no friends and no partner' to call an ambulance for him if he dies and he thinks about falling over in the shower and having no help)
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I always wish a little bit that fans could go one comment section/liveshow/anything without bringing up Phan to Chris. Like, I wish there was some sane way to prove people are interested in him and what he has to offer outside of his history with Dan & Phil. Because outside of his own internal struggles, that seems to weigh on him a lot and makes me sad.
fancybum
senpai

rizzo wrote:I always wish a little bit that fans could go one comment section/liveshow/anything without bringing up Phan to Chris. Like, I wish there was some sane way to prove people are interested in him and what he has to offer outside of his history with Dan & Phil. Because outside of his own internal struggles, that seems to weigh on him a lot and makes me sad.
Same. And people keep asking 'do you ship phan' in the comments and I want to slap every one of them really really hard.

This is refreshing though that premium questions are cheaper than D/P ls's, he's actually accepting my questions/comments ahhh it's satisfying.
fancybum
senpai

His favourite anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion because it’s got a good story about something and characters that are flawed in a real way. Bleach. Ghost Shell.
Watching at the moment: Fairytale, though not really enjoying it much yet.

He would start a gaming channel, but he 'hates games' lol. Says actually he wouldn't mind playing 'gaming channel games'. But when he sits and plays games, he doesn't shout- he would have a gaming channel that is just chill.

Oh he mentioned that he has housemates (unless he meant neighbours?). Can't trust a word this man says.

Epic quote: "That's the good thing about the internet; if you don't have a sense of humour, you can just copy and paste one" (in response to 'notice me senpai')

"I’m not the YTer anyone wants, but I’m the one you need. and I’ll be back when the time is right— I mean, it’ll be next week because rent is due."
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

He answered my Q about making more YouTube vids. I only wish the "next week" comment was truth and not a crabstickz-ism.
hunnyftw
phabergé

fancybum, I also love this quote about sense of humour, when I heard it I actually rushed to another room to get a pen and paper and write it down. And I put it in the main thread without noticing that you already did it here, soz

And I just can't understand how people can be so rude to him. Because yes, I see constant questions about Phan as rudeness. It's his liveshow for god's sake, maybe he'd like to feel that anybody is actually interested in him
fancybum
senpai

hunnyftw wrote:fancybum, I also love this quote about sense of humour, when I heard it I actually rushed to another room to get a pen and paper and write it down. And I put it in the main thread without noticing that you already did it here, soz
That's ok! That quote deserves to be in every thread tbh. He's making me laugh so much but damn it's going on 2 hours. I was about to go grocery shopping when I got the notif that he went live haha, I'm going to starve. I hope younow saves this or somebody is recording it, there's so much gold coming out of his face.
hunnyftw
phabergé

omg, he's still talking? I turned it off 30minutes ago but I might tune back in

Actually, the length of this liveshow alone is enough to make me quite sad. He must be either very lonely or just immensely bored to do it for over 2 hours...
kooshka
living flop

fancybum wrote: He would start a gaming channel, but he 'hates games' lol. Says actually he wouldn't mind playing 'gaming channel games'. But when he sits and plays games, he doesn't shout- he would have a gaming channel that is just chill.
Ngl I would still watch it. The constant shouting in lp vids is a bit boring anyways. :D

So YN saves the streams, right? I can't get on my computer rn and the connection on my phone is too shitty, but it seems like the liveshow is quite interesting and I really want to watch it later.
iero
phabergé

i'd be here for him having gaming channel that is natural reactions and not overly forced. if only.

he's been live for so long, he'll soon be hitting the 3 hour mark. i'm enjoying this too much hes rly entertaining.

i also wish people wouldn't mention d&p too much in the comments but it seems to have died down a little now.
fancybum
senpai

Yup 2.5 hours and he's still going. He's been talking about Doctor Who for like 15 mins (most of it in a scottish accent). He said he wants to start doing YouNow regularly (I'll be sure to hold my breath..) and will tweet it out in the future as today he just wanted to check it out. Before starting his Doctor Who deliberations:

What would his 3 wishes be:

1. Pair of trousers that always has 20 pounds in the pocket no matter what, as that wouldn't attract any attention from the government/look suspicious financially. Just always has money available.
2. Always be at peak health, body, and mind. Unlike now as he's a "gassy nauseous pleb full of chocolate" :lol:
3. To be the most subscribed youtuber of all time all the time so the pressure to perform and conform would destroy him completely -- no, not that
3. The power to know what the correct and best choice is out of all choices presented in any situation. He wants it to be an old Scottish man voice in his head and tells him the right decision (from cereal to Tinder).
"It'd be like a friend to help you live your life. Like Jesus."

These little bits could all have been awesome separate videos (recap doesn't do his rambling justice), not even kidding. Why does he do this.

edit: Now he's trying to take an instagram pic live because PJ just posted one and got 11K likes :lol: and when posing went 'Oh no that's the Dan face. Oh, I'll do the Dan face" because he gets a lot of likes doing that' or something like that
felucca
truth bomb

3 hours, still going...

He's amused by Youtube drama and youtubers saying they're going to "put an end to the drama", shady shade. Sadly he thinks Youtube drama is often a bit lame. Tho it's funny when it makes its way off of Youtube, like Zoella last year, with traditional media going "omg look at this girl! she makes money!"
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

:dh:
DryCereal
koi pond

felucca wrote:3 hours, still going...

He's amused by Youtube drama and youtubers saying they're going to "put an end to the drama", shady shade. Sadly he thinks Youtube drama is often a bit lame. Tho it's funny when it makes its way off of Youtube, like Zoella last year, with traditional media going "omg look at this girl! she makes money!"
It bloody is! Reminds me of being back at school, and I had seven years of that shite, I don't need to get involved/hear about other peoples!!
Either they should be entirely open about it, instead of passive-aggressive hinting, or STFU about it publicly. :x
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
iero
phabergé

great almost 4 hour stream i hope he does them more often bc i enjoy watching him throw subtle shade for hours
hunnyftw
phabergé

Omg, almost 4 hours? srsly? I watched only about 20 minutes but what I did see was pure gold.
Obviously I have no right to ask you guys for it but could you maybe please share some more of your favourite bits? I'm quite interested in it but I don't think I will have time or patience to watch almost 4 hours of his ramblings even if younow saved it. please don't feel pressured if you don't want to do it