Emma Blackery

human
dan hand trash

Yeah, she looks cute in the ad tbh.

But so done with this girl complaining about her oh so hard job. I always feel that if your job requires creativity then it shouldn't feel like hard work, it should just inspire you to work.

And I really don't understand this need to make videos to explain why you aren't making videos; who the hell cares, stop wasting that time you apparently don't already have and just get on with it. It's also amazing how some YouTubers complain about having their privacy invaded and yet I'm demanded to invest in them on a more private level just so I understand why they aren't making content etc. I really couldn't give a stuff, just make videos if you want and stop wasting time making videos about not making videos lol it's so pointless.
000dia000
emo goose

I like her new hair, dark suits her. I find that her dyed her didn't really suit her as she kept changing it so frequently it was hard to identify something nice about it with her. I like her new fringe and I associate her dark hair with her being quietchill about stuff. I mean, I guess some might see her video as "drama" but I didn't find it like that all, she is allowed to make videos
:cactus:
eevee
emo goose

human wrote: And I really don't understand this need to make videos to explain why you aren't making videos; who the hell cares, stop wasting that time you apparently don't already have and just get on with it. It's also amazing how some YouTubers complain about having their privacy invaded and yet I'm demanded to invest in them on a more private level just so I understand why they aren't making content etc. I really couldn't give a stuff, just make videos if you want and stop wasting time making videos about not making videos lol it's so pointless.
I agree with all this SO much, haha!
000dia000 wrote:I like her new hair, dark suits her. I find that her dyed her didn't really suit her as she kept changing it so frequently it was hard to identify something nice about it with her. I like her new fringe and I associate her dark hair with her being quietchill about stuff.
I agree it makes her vibe just seem mature and chill, especially since she's been putting that black bar emoji thing on all her instas, it's helping her create an aesthetic. I kinda hope she actually sticks with this one...she might be stuck with it since black is hard to strip from hair, haha. This isn't my favorite look of hers though, I really liked the long dark red hair she had a long while back. I wonder if she'll start using extensions again now that she actually has hair?
000dia000 wrote:I mean, I guess some might see her video as "drama" but I didn't find it like that all, she is allowed to make videos
It wasn't drama between her and someone else, but it was kinda drama between her and her viewers. Based on what she referenced in the video, people weren't really even complaining, they were just mentioning that she shouldn't keep making more channels only to end up being too busy for them. In my opinion that's constructive criticism, but she took it like an insult and like hate and made this video trying to get it to stop. Lordy.
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
norealpablo
tol bean
Pronouns: she/her

koalaselfie wrote: Also, quick and irrelevant sidenote: saw this tweet on my timeline and it made me go :shock: :tsk: Like I am the emoji with bared teeth rn, jeez. Shade or nah?
copy-pasting from the main thread

yeah cos that's apparently how you should avoid to be associated with d&p and the phandom, am i right? :roll:
"But what else did we edit out? You'll never know."
eevee
emo goose

Bravery? Coming of age? Peace offering?
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
realiity
tol bean

eevee wrote: Bravery? Coming of age? Peace offering?
why does this tweet sound like she had a gun pointed at her head while typing it? it looks really forced :lol:
human
dan hand trash

eevee wrote: Bravery? Coming of age? Peace offering?
Dan liked this on twitter; maybe it's a mutual peace offering? If I'm honest, I think I'd like it if it was, I feel like it's the only way Emma will stfu. It's striking how much Dan's forgiveness or attention still means to her though.
eevee
emo goose

human wrote: It's striking how much Dan's forgiveness or attention still means to her though.
SUCH a good observation!

DRAMA LLAMA ALERT!!!!

http://emmablackery.tumblr.com/post/153 ... uit-tumblr
emma blackery drama llama extraordinaire wrote:i quit tumblr

you can probably tell by the fact this has been inactive for so long that i stopped using tumblr

the drama is just so intense on here that i can’t search my tag (on mobile even indirects come up) or go into my inbox without horrible shit, or people accusing me of lying about things. rest assured to cover all bases: i don’t lie about anything.

so basically i’m just gonna make a sub account for the wrestling gifs to send my friend lily and get out of here for good. if you wanna catch me, i’m on twitter most days :) glad you all enjoyed my shows last month!

emma
000dia000
emo goose

eevee wrote: DRAMA LLAMA ALERT!!!!
http://emmablackery.tumblr.com/post/153 ... uit-tumblr
emma blackery drama llama extraordinaire wrote:i quit tumblr

you can probably tell by the fact this has been inactive for so long that i stopped using tumblr

the drama is just so intense on here that i can’t search my tag (on mobile even indirects come up) or go into my inbox without horrible shit, or people accusing me of lying about things. rest assured to cover all bases: i don’t lie about anything.

so basically i’m just gonna make a sub account for the wrestling gifs to send my friend lily and get out of here for good. if you wanna catch me, i’m on twitter most days :) glad you all enjoyed my shows last month!

emma
whenever I see you post in the Emma Blackery thread, eevee, I get like:

tbh she doesn't have to stay on tumblr but maybe she should have ghosted it idk but it does make me :roll: a lot, especially the last part about getting gifs for wrestling, a bit OT, she's really pushing that hobby of hers (more annoying than all this Kanye shit, tbh). I wonder if Twitter will eventually become too problematic for her? How is tumblr any different? Anonymity, maybe?
:cactus:
nebuleuse
phillion/danosaur <//3

A lot of this was clearly about the way she acted towards , especially the whole "befriending people's enemies" bit like that is oddly specific emma :lol:

Good for her to be owning up to what she used to do, I just can't help but think she makes a video like this once every few months.
ocelot
phillion/danosaur <//3

Why does she have to keep on doing this? :facepalm: She apologized multiple times, this is just plain shady behaviour. :roll:
So basically everything is still the same.
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

ocelot wrote:
Why does she have to keep on doing this? :facepalm: She apologized multiple times, this is just plain shady behaviour. :roll:
So basically everything is still the same.
That's what Emma does, she apologises for the things she has done in the past, admits how bad of a person she used to be and how much she has changed since then and then keep doing the things she apologised for anyway :roll: .
Those types of videos don't have any sincerity left when you have done 100 apologie videos about the same topic already.
:biheart:
melon lord
morning quiff

nebuleuse wrote:

A lot of this was clearly about the way she acted towards , especially the whole "befriending people's enemies" bit like that is oddly specific emma :lol:

Good for her to be owning up to what she used to do, I just can't help but think she makes a video like this once every few months.
the video should just be retitled "Sorry Dan and Phil I'm an arsehole pls love me"

Watch in two weeks she'll turn round and do the exact same thing she claims she's not doing anymore :roll:

Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

It seems like Deppy and Emma were in a bad breakup and Emma has a hard time just letting go.

She should just let go, respect and admire afar if she so chooses.

I don't dislike her, I just find her a bit of an odd one and also immature (but that SEEMS to be changing). Evan on the other hand....

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

fancybum
senpai

Yikes™. I think the thing that annoys me the most about her doing this over and over again is: even though she won't mention them by name, everybody knows who/what she's talking about. And if they don't know, they get curious and look it up, effectively making it so that every time she becomes newly self-aware (again. about the same things. again.), she just drags the past up for new eyes. Like, as much as she repeats wanting to or having changed, she refuses to move the fuck on. Bringing this up all the time is just constantly re-dragging D&P into her shit, which they never asked or wanted to be involved in to begin with.

She even says how annoying it is to have a smaller YTer nitpicking at them, but is this just not more of the same? The argument could be made that it's her own history to discuss as she wants, but it was through her own doing that her history is all mangled up with D&P and continues to be so because she won't shut the fuck up and get over it already. Honestly, instead of just constantly apologising for the past, why not focus on the present and future-- like actively just be a better person and do her own thing instead of constantly talking about it. Does she want a medal? She keeps climbing up on a cross of self-searching redemption, but since nobody cares, she needs to jump off and climb back up every few months because nobody noticed hard enough the first time. But each time makes it just that much less meaningful or note-worthy.
Anonymousse wrote: I don't dislike her, I just find her a bit of an odd one and also immature (but that SEEMS to be changing). Evan on the other hand....
Evan bugs me, but not in the same way as Emma. Evan owned up to being an asshole/problematic and apologised and... that was it. Sure he's still a bit (or a lot, depending on the day) cringe when it comes to D&P but at least he owns it. He's not trying to pretend he's not a fan, he hasn't unfollowed them or avoided mentioning/@ing them (even if sometimes he probably should..) like he's afraid of them. It seems more mature to me to own up to mistakes but keep doing you. Emma unfollowed them and only talks about them when she can avoid actually saying their names. It's like a sad internet version of 'you can't fire me, I quit'. Like, just be normal. Why can't anybody just be normal. I wonder if this latest round of self-awareness was inspired by D&P both liking her boncas congrats tweet.. I may never forgive them.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Birdie
blobfish
Pronouns: they/them

I'm really about this to be honest. I believed her the first (?) time she did this when she got interviewed for an article and said she wanted to change and leave her old negativity behind her. I don't quite remember when this was though, she had the blond pixie cut back then, so I guess quite a while ago. She seemed way less shady after the article appeared so I'm not really sure where this is coming from now, because I don't really remember her doing anything too bad lately. The only thing that makes sense is what's been said here before: She knows breaking down and apologising will get people talking about her again. And I guess here we are, aren't we? I really hope that's not true though. She might also just be very insecure and still feel bad about what she's done. The way she changes her hair, clothes and attitude every few months also suggests she isn't too sure about the person she wants to be so this could really be a confidence issue as well.
eevee
emo goose

she needs to shut up lol

also, what happened to removing all her tattoos? She just got a hideous one for her hamster...an animal that has a lifespan of three years...um....okay babe
corn flakes
moon room

I can't with her because she continues to say she changed, she is the victim....I have no time for those kind of people. She should shut up, own up her mistakes, say who she is and add like a normal person I'm trying to improve myself...what she does is be a baby everytime. I can understand she may be insicure but if she can't take it, can't ignore some comments and gain from others she will not make very far in a public media. Word can be good, saying I'm sorry is good but is with actions you show who you are.
English is not my first language: half of the mistakes are typos ,half are me
Birdie
blobfish
Pronouns: they/them

I keep wanting to believe her because I think she creates some nice content when she puts her heart into it. But I agree that she tends to play the victim a lot and I can't really be bothered with it anymore either. I don't watch her anymore because I can't deal with how often she changes her whole persona. She's basically a different person every few months and I just can't keep up. I actually think it's a pity she does this. I don't like the music she released this summer but she was so proud of it and I'm pretty sure she's gonna make fun of it soon. She already bashed the clothes she wore then, didn't she? I might be completely wrong about her but I feel like she doesn't really know who she wants to be either so she keeps changing herself. The only thing that she just can't let go is this whole D&P dilemma.
lilMango
morning quiff

fancybum wrote:Yikes™. I think the thing that annoys me the most about her doing this over and over again is: even though she won't mention them by name, everybody knows who/what she's talking about. And if they don't know, they get curious and look it up, effectively making it so that every time she becomes newly self-aware (again. about the same things. again.), she just drags the past up for new eyes. Like, as much as she repeats wanting to or having changed, she refuses to move the fuck on. Bringing this up all the time is just constantly re-dragging D&P into her shit, which they never asked or wanted to be involved in to begin with.

She even says how annoying it is to have a smaller YTer nitpicking at them, but is this just not more of the same? The argument could be made that it's her own history to discuss as she wants, but it was through her own doing that her history is all mangled up with D&P and continues to be so because she won't shut the fuck up and get over it already. Honestly, instead of just constantly apologising for the past, why not focus on the present and future-- like actively just be a better person and do her own thing instead of constantly talking about it. Does she want a medal? She keeps climbing up on a cross of self-searching redemption, but since nobody cares, she needs to jump off and climb back up every few months because nobody noticed hard enough the first time. But each time makes it just that much less meaningful or note-worthy.
Exactly my thoughts. Actions speak WAY louder than words on this one... Emma, stop trying to convince us you will change, and actually change... She tries to make it seem like people still bother her directly about all of these things, but in reality she bothers herself about it and feels insecure and ashamed about it. Making videos like these just makes her feel better about all of the ways she's fucked up, but... In a few months, she'll feel bad about it again and make another video or tweet something claiming that people still bug her about it. Just let it goooooo
There was one thing that gave me a pang of pity for her in that video, though. Her constant need to change how she looks and validate her identity is quite saddening and I wish she would talk about it more. It seems to be a large part of who she is.
Phil Lester wrote:"I'll rub myself in a mango before I eat a mango."
"Make no judgements where you have no compassion." -Anne McCaffrey
malday
emo goose

Just watched a bit of Revelmode's charity stream and she got on my nerves always complaining no one listens to her or includes her into the fanart.
Afunnyworld
sofa crease

I'm watching Pewdiepie's charity livestream, and Emma says something annoying pewdiepie's like "shut up no one cares' :lol: :lol: I think hes joking but it's still pretty funny and he did seem legitimately annoyed
JLynne
drama llama

Also in the charity stream: at one point the group was answering questions and they got to "cringiest fandom." You could tell Emma wanted to say the phandom. She was mumbling something along the lines of "I could say....but I don't want to start shit" which I thought was mature of her :lol: That would have become an awkward stream real fast, with both PJ and Felix being friends with Deppy...
dollicious
spork

i watched the charity stream and although i don't really like emma i felt bad for her today. they did actually say some rude things and left her out. that being said, she probably could have tried to be a better sport about it and pretend it didn't bother her because it felt very tense watching it.
JLynne wrote:Also in the charity stream: at one point the group was answering questions and they got to "cringiest fandom." You could tell Emma wanted to say the phandom. She was mumbling something along the lines of "I could say....but I don't want to start shit" which I thought was mature of her :lol: That would have become an awkward stream real fast, with both PJ and Felix being friends with Deppy...
i thought she wanted to say the phandom too :lol:. she specifically said she could think of youtubers with cringey fandoms but didn't want to start shit. i disagree that this was mature though because mature would have been not saying anything regarding this. but emma blackery has a way of vaguely bringing up drama and then say she doesn't want to start shit.
do you like d&p?
hmm
drama llama

JLynne wrote:Also in the charity stream: at one point the group was answering questions and they got to "cringiest fandom." You could tell Emma wanted to say the phandom. She was mumbling something along the lines of "I could say....but I don't want to start shit" which I thought was mature of her :lol: That would have become an awkward stream real fast, with both PJ and Felix being friends with Deppy...
really want to see this
do you happen to remember what time it was at?