Emma Blackery

tigertatze
living flop
Pronouns: she/her

JLynne wrote:Also in the charity stream: at one point the group was answering questions and they got to "cringiest fandom." You could tell Emma wanted to say the phandom. She was mumbling something along the lines of "I could say....but I don't want to start shit" which I thought was mature of her :lol: That would have become an awkward stream real fast, with both PJ and Felix being friends with Deppy...
I'll admit I haven't really kept up with many youtubers besides deppy but why exactly is she "in" with pewds, mark & co? (pj too for that matter, when did this happen?)
#nohetero
eevee
emo goose

tigertatze wrote:I'll admit I haven't really kept up with many youtubers besides deppy but why exactly is she "in" with pewds, mark & co? (pj too for that matter, when did this happen?)
Revelmode signed her.

Emma update: she now has a google survey for all her followers to take about how they feel about her content. She wants to know who they are, so she asks things like ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, birthplace...I don't know why she doesn't just look at her google analytics? And then the rest of the survey is about which of her content we like the most. She also wants to know "why she's annoying" honestly half the time shes telling people who dont like her to fuck off and the other half she's begging them for advice on how to improve...
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
DryCereal
koi pond

She did a collab with Sorted Food on their channel this past week. Vegan Pad Thai recipe I believe...
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
sia
living flop

It really is funny how her thread is the only individual one in this subsection that stays relevant. I also wanted to say I listened the beginning of Nerdcubed's last (I think) podcast some time ago (not really a fan, but he picks the best games and shows them properly) and they shaded Emma pretty hard, nothing really concrete, more just general "oh, Emma", maybe I'll try to find what they actually say but I probably can't be asked
ismelindsey
tol bean
Pronouns: they/them

I know its okay to get any tattoo that makes you happy but I think Emmas hamster tattoo shouldve been on her leg or something, having a hamster on her arm? Its like like "What you doin'"
The neighbors are gonna call the police again- Phil Lester 2k16
https://twitter.com/LindseyGOffical
shoe
Moderator Emeritus

I'm just going to leave this here...
Birdie
blobfish

I actually think the hamster tattoo is cute and well done. It doesn't really look like a tattoo for a pet in my opinion, it's an okay choice. I'm so glad she got the tattoo for her former band covered up. Not only because she has really bad memories of that band also because it was ugly and badly done. The one she got to cover it up is really nice I think. Even though I would like it better if it didn't say Family, that's a bit tacky, but if it means something to her that's okay of course. It's just my personal taste in tattoos.

But... did she change her style again or am I imagining it? She seems to have gone from early 2000s emo to something slightly 90s gothic. :? I wonder if she's going to put out new music soon or even an album and what it's going to sound like.
000dia000
emo goose

Birdie wrote:I actually think the hamster tattoo is cute and well done. It doesn't really look like a tattoo for a pet in my opinion, it's an okay choice. I'm so glad she got the tattoo for her former band covered up. Not only because she has really bad memories of that band also because it was ugly and badly done. The one she got to cover it up is really nice I think. Even though I would like it better if it didn't say Family, that's a bit tacky, but if it means something to her that's okay of course. It's just my personal taste in tattoos.

But... did she change her style again or am I imagining it? She seems to have gone from early 2000s emo to something slightly 90s gothic. :? I wonder if she's going to put out new music soon or even an album and what it's going to sound like.
She changes her brand every five minutes. Earlier this year for her tour, she changed into an early pop-punk style performer who was "hip", she seems to have transcended into a edgier state of being, as of recently. I think the next aesthetic for her will be pastel grunge
:cactus:
melon lord
morning quiff

IckleMissMayhem wrote:She did a collab with Sorted Food on their channel this past week. Vegan Pad Thai recipe I believe...
Oh god not Sorted. Sorted is a pure and sacred thing she shouldn't touch :(

I'm sorry but I will never like Emma. Back in the early days when she wore cheap wigs and did aggressive sketches and was still kissing Dan's ass, I was like ok I see what you're doing but live and let live. This was years ago and all I see is her digging this huge grave and jumping headfirst into it, scrambling back out and diving back in.

If her and her little group of bridge troll friends were so "ermehgerd Youtubers gossip more than audience does hurr hurr" does she really think her reputation as bitchy drama queen doesn't precede her? Does she think pewds and PJ were born yesterday? More importantly, does she think pewds and pj will give her Dan because they will inevitably invite her to their own meetups?

She tried the "female Dan" persona which never worked because it was fake, she tried the "cynical jaded has-been" which was too real for her to handle, she tried latching on to Carrie's "kind big sister" vibe which made my skin crawl because it was so unlike her to speak softly and gently and act "nice", and now she's like the kylie jenner lip challenge but on big youtubers' asses :roll:

She tried to play herself as relatable #gamergirl and as we saw by her erasing her Zelda tattoos, that worked out great for her :lol: She tried the whole "I've always been about music!" and her music has been minimal, she can't do the beauty guru schtick, she can't stop subtweeting and being passive aggressive and then doing exactly what she criticised, which means she'll do anything to give herself a leg up even if it goes against her "morals", and now she's... what? nobody knows, it's a mystery

Birdie
blobfish

melon lord wrote:She tried to play herself as relatable #gamergirl and as we saw by her erasing her Zelda tattoos, that worked out great for her :lol: She tried the whole "I've always been about music!" and her music has been minimal, she can't do the beauty guru schtick, she can't stop subtweeting and being passive aggressive and then doing exactly what she criticised, which means she'll do anything to give herself a leg up even if it goes against her "morals", and now she's... what? nobody knows, it's a mystery
I'm still so dumbfounded by how basic her music is to be honest and how limited her taste in music is too. She did a video a while ago about her biggest musical influences and it was all really popular emo stuff. I mean, no shade there, not everyone has to have a diverse music taste and like indie artists but I always thought someone who is serious about music and making music would have a broader taste in music that goes beyond what's popular at the time. You know, just have an idea about what kind of music is out there. But I think her music actually reflects how limited her taste in music is. It sounds shallow? Really basic stuff. This sounds super pretentious, I'm sorry, I hope you know what I mean.
000dia000 wrote: She changes her brand every five minutes. Earlier this year for her tour, she changed into an early pop-punk style performer who was "hip", she seems to have transcended into a edgier state of being, as of recently. I think the next aesthetic for her will be pastel grunge
Yes, I still watched her when she suddenly went pop punk this summer. It was one of the reasons I stopped watching her, it seemed so insincere. Then there was the yellow hair and suddenly she's all grungy but I thought it might be part of the pop punk act but it seems to be another new "era" for her alltogether. Who even still thinks she's sincere about these aesthetics? Is she going to change her music style again too to match her new look? I'm really curious where her music career is going to go (if anywhere).
fancybum
senpai

Evan's video from yesterday (posted hours before Emma's snake tweet), watch 4:30-6:00 and 9:10-9:40:
Evan wrote:The other day I was at an awards ceremony [the BONCAs, which they were both at] and I went up to someone that I viewed at pretty much a solid 5 or 6 on the friendship scale and I said 'Hi' to them and they literally told me to go away. They told me to go away and when I was literally so confused with that type of reaction, they then asserted themself and went, "I don't want to talk to you, I want you to leave me alone." [etc.]
It turns out there was a miscommunication; they thought I did one thing when I didn't. Something that could have been solved with some good communication, but they decided against it and decided to be just really pointlessly aggressive. Because of this I really don't want to talk to them.
And from 5:38: "Is it really worth me making excuses to other people about them and trying to 'bring them up'? No. What am I getting from this?"

It all sounds like Emma...

(and I mean if they don't want this kind of speculation, maybe they should actually name names or not tweet/YT ambiguous garbage)

Also they don't appear to have interacted on Twitter since the end of September.

Yay, drama for Christmas
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
papierklemmen
flower crown

lmao these two are so messy, i'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

i really hope that pj & felix wouldn't let emma anywhere near deppy. but i wonder, do they even know about the drama? i guess pj might be aware of it? he was already friends with them in 2013. either way, pewds' attitude towards her suggests he doesn't think very highly of her.
pearshaped34
morning quiff

When I watched Evan's video and immediately wondered if it was Emma he was talking about. :lol:

I kind of hate myself for being such gossip loving trash that I actually want to know what exactly she thinks he did that he claims he didn't do that caused this fallout.
Lucky for my inner trash that this is Emma we are talking about so she will no doubt eventually give us the full story over ten videos talking about how she's not talking about it.
JLynne
delia smith

papierklemmen wrote:lmao these two are so messy, i'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

i really hope that pj & felix wouldn't let emma anywhere near deppy. but i wonder, do they even know about the drama? i guess pj might be aware of it? he was already friends with them in 2013. either way, pewds' attitude towards her suggests he doesn't think very highly of her.
I had wondered about Felix and PJ's association with Emma for a while, but it was pretty clear during the Cringemas Livestream that Felix, at least, could barely put up with her towards the end.
And I think it's interesting that Marzia has seemingly had nothing to do with Emma. She's close with PJ, Jack, Mark, (and their girlfriends), and D&P, and her and Felix will frequently host parties/dinners for their friends, but I don't think Emma is ever included. So I think Felix and Emma's friendship is most likely a businesses agreement/friendship of convenience.
idk
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

fancybum wrote: It all sounds like Emma...

(and I mean if they don't want this kind of speculation, maybe they should actually name names or not tweet/YT ambiguous garbage)

Also they don't appear to have interacted on Twitter since the end of September.
confirmed?
Diyes_Celine
truth bomb

melon lord wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:She did a collab with Sorted Food on their channel this past week. Vegan Pad Thai recipe I believe...
My thoughts exactly. I love the Sorted Food guys. When I saw the recipe, I was really excited coz pad thai is one of my favorite food. Then, I saw that it was with Emma. :cry: :cry: I enjoyed Jim's collab with Sorted Food than Emma. She's annoying.
papierklemmen
flower crown

Diyes_Celine wrote:
melon lord wrote:
My thoughts exactly. I love the Sorted Food guys. When I saw the recipe, I was really excited coz pad thai is one of my favorite food. Then, I saw that it was with Emma. :cry: :cry: I enjoyed Jim's collab with Sorted Food than Emma. She's annoying.
lol this is me :( i've watched sorted since the dawn of times and love them immensely but when i saw that she was there :o i had to nope out :lol:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

papierklemmen wrote:
Diyes_Celine wrote:
melon lord wrote:
lol this is me :( i've watched sorted since the dawn of times and love them immensely but when i saw that she was there :o i had to nope out :lol:
I usually just lurk this thread and laugh at Emma's messiness but I had to join in on the love for Sorted and the disappointment over seeing Emma. I've watched Sorted for so many years but I barely got through the one with her. She didn't seem to fit in that well with the guys and obviously got annoyed at some of the jokes. It's pretty sad (for her) that their collab with Jim Chapman, who's usually about as interesting as watching paint dry, was far more enjoyable to watch. They need to lure D&P to their studio like just give the boys food and I'm pretty sure they'll be game.

I'm here for whatever drama Evan and Emma have going on btw. Yes Emma burn those few bridges you have left :roll:

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Birdie
blobfish

Really seems to be Emma then who Evan was talking about in his video. I liked the video a lot, he gave some good advice, but I really don't like this drama it seems to have sparked. I'm pretty sure we're going to hear all about it from Emma soon, she never really "doesn't talk" about anything. Remember when that German Youtuber Kelly stole her video idea? Emma was like "I wasn't going to talk about it, but..." and made a whole video about it. I feel like this is going to happen here too. Especially since she keeps tweeting these passive aggressive things.
This might have absolutely nothing to do with the situation but it's a weird tweet to come out of nowhere. :?
fancybum
senpai

Birdie wrote:
This might have absolutely nothing to do with the situation but it's a weird tweet to come out of nowhere. :?
That was about Luke and some drama he had over a video he posted yesterday about bullying being good for kids or something. I didn't watch it so I don't know if he deserved backlash, but he definitely got a lot of it and took the video down:
idk wrote: confirmed?
Well that's just confusing: it says Evan unfollowed her first on Sept 15, and she unfollowed him a month later. Why would he unfollow her if she's the one who had some kind of misunderstanding about him.. I mean they probably both suck in their own ways, whatever happened, but hmmmmm.
Catallena wrote: I'm here for whatever drama Evan and Emma have going on btw. Yes Emma burn those few bridges you have left :roll:
pearshaped34 wrote: I kind of hate myself for being such gossip loving trash that I actually want to know what exactly she thinks he did that he claims he didn't do that caused this fallout.
ME.

I hope she does spill some beans. It's probably over the dumbest thing too, but I want to know.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Reizam
butt chair

Catallena wrote:
I usually just lurk this thread and laugh at Emma's messiness but I had to join in on the love for Sorted and the disappointment over seeing Emma. I've watched Sorted for so many years but I barely got through the one with her. She didn't seem to fit in that well with the guys and obviously got annoyed at some of the jokes. It's pretty sad (for her) that their collab with Jim Chapman, who's usually about as interesting as watching paint dry, was far more enjoyable to watch. They need to lure D&P to their studio like just give the boys food and I'm pretty sure they'll be game.

I'm here for whatever drama Evan and Emma have going on btw. Yes Emma burn those few bridges you have left :roll:

Catallena may I just say your gifs always make me laugh when I look through the threads,
Birdie
blobfish

fancybum wrote:
Birdie wrote:
That was about Luke and some drama he had over a video he posted yesterday about bullying being good for kids or something. I didn't watch it so I don't know if he deserved backlash, but he definitely got a lot of it and took the video down:
Thanks! I don't follow Luke at all so I totally missed this. I don't know what to think about this to be honest. I really don't like how aggressive Emma was but I also get why she wanted to defend her friend/ex when nobody else was.
trashqueen
ar·tic·u·late

pearshaped34 wrote:When I watched Evan's video and immediately wondered if it was Emma he was talking about. :lol:

I kind of hate myself for being such gossip loving trash that I actually want to know what exactly she thinks he did that he claims he didn't do that caused this fallout.
Lucky for my inner trash that this is Emma we are talking about so she will no doubt eventually give us the full story over ten videos talking about how she's not talking about it.
lol, just wanted to highlight that part bc that's emma in a nutshell, no matter how many personalities she goes through, that's what makes her still emma :lol:
Dan Howell wrote:'[someone] just sent me a message saying 'Phil'..... same'
sunday
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

fancybum wrote:
idk wrote: confirmed?
Well that's just confusing: it says Evan unfollowed her first on Sept 15, and she unfollowed him a month later. Why would he unfollow her if she's the one who had some kind of misunderstanding about him.. I mean they probably both suck in their own ways, whatever happened, but hmmmmm.
Maybe Evan accidentally unfollowed her or twitter glitched and did it for him, he didn't notice, Emma noticed a bit later and got into a strop about it and thought he did it deliberately, and then she snubbed him at the event and then unfollowed him??
pearshaped34
morning quiff

sunday wrote:
fancybum wrote: confirmed?
Maybe Evan accidentally unfollowed her or twitter glitched and did it for him, he didn't notice, Emma noticed a bit later and got into a strop about it and thought he did it deliberately, and then she snubbed him at the event and then unfollowed him??
This is probably the only explanation for him unfollowing her well before the BONCAS that doesn't make Evan look shady AF because he totally played it in his video like he had no idea they were anything other than friends until that day.