Emma Blackery

fancybum
senpai

Well I called that video getting deleted lmao. Apparently they've talked and apologized to each other (I'm hoping one side apologized more though ahem) and both deleted their videos on the subject. Props for intentionally avoiding a 'pity me' approach to it, but also if what you're putting out into the world constantly makes you look like a giant asshole over and over again, at what point have you actually changed? The ongoing question.

For real though is she talking about this site because her gg thread is pretty dead. I don't go on tumblr like ever so idk what's going on there, but she said she stopped going there because of the constant 'drama' in her tag, so maybe she just means tumblr..

Oh and:
Catallena wrote: And if their break up wasn't enough to end #Lemma, this finally might be :lol:
Maybe not so much:
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Booooo! What an anti climax. :sideeye: lmao at her sudden epiphany though

My drama loving heart is broken, but good for them for sorting their shit out I guess. Next time do that before taking to the internet in a fit of petty rage.. or for the sake of my entertainment please don't start behaving like adults ever.
fancybum wrote: Oh and:
Catallena wrote: And if their break up wasn't enough to end #Lemma, this finally might be :lol:
Maybe not so much:
Oh joy. :roll: I'm all for staying friends with your ex but the tension in their post-break up videos gives me weird vibes :')
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
pearshaped34
morning quiff

She is such an inconsistent mess. She crossed the line with what she said about Evan and I get apologizing for that and deleting her video but she could have done that without doing a complete 180 on the overall message of the previous video. Well maybe she could have if she was someone other than Emma.
The initial video's focus point was that when friendships are no longer working for you it's okay to end them and you don't need to feel bad about that. In this video she literally says if there is anything you can do to save a friendship you should always do it which is pretty much the exact opposite message. :roll:
malday
emo goose

Smells like fabricated drama to me.

She makes stupid generalizations in that video, if people are conscious about the mistakes they made they usually learn from them and not repeat them, unless they want to.
All this just makes it seems like she keeps making mistakes and broadcasting them on purpose.

If she truly has a problem, private therapy might be better than youtube therapy.
hmm
drama llama
Pronouns: she/her

fancybum wrote:
For real though is she talking about this site because her gg thread is pretty dead. I don't go on tumblr like ever so idk what's going on there, but she said she stopped going there because of the constant 'drama' in her tag, so maybe she just means tumblr..
yeah 6:50-7:00 sounds like idb
spaceguitar
ar·tic·u·late

I searched 'emma blackery drama' and idb came up in the second page of google results
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Her GG is pretty dead and they weren't even sure whether it was about Evan + in another thread (the Beckie0 one a few days ago) they thought the first part was about Alex instead of Jason. We're now officially a better gossip forum than GG and we're not even a gossip forum :')
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

wait so if Emma knows about this website..do you think she checks this thread often o.o
:transheart:
mio
#relatable

Skylar wrote:wait so if Emma knows about this website..do you think she checks this thread often o.o
What she describes in her video really sounds like this thread. It seems to be the most active apart from tumblr, but that's pretty hard to follow and can hardly count as a cataloguing place becasue it's too cluttered and confusing. That doesn't mean that she reads here all the time, could also be that she stumbled upon this site and made a spontaneous emotional remark about it (which seems like something she'd do)

...OR she's been an active user on this forum all this time. I could be Emma, you could be Emma, EVERYBODY could be Emma

Apart from that, thank you everybody who provides info in this thread, it's always amusing to read.
(And btw Emma since you'll probably read this lol: I don't think people here are being too mean or judgemental... just think about how all these things look like from an outsider perspective and maybe... think? next time before you post something..?)
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
gringoo
not a first-time poster

I found this website thanks her video making mistakes online I am subscribed all (3) her chanels.I watched her since 2013 i thought that all of her drama she caused was in the past.I actualy belived her when she say that she changed.She say that she grow up in I Am Everything I Hated but does she?
I mainly am surprised that video called "spicy Tampons" is still available https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqJ5TYMOJL8&t
watch: from 8:25
she deleted most of her "bad reputation videos" and i think that this should be deleted to but it on luke channel so idk

PS: sorry for my gramar I am from Czech Republic and i no longer use english since i finish school
I can read it, hear it, but god knows i can not write properly in english
papierklemmen
flower crown

gringoo wrote:I found this website thanks her video making mistakes online
welp, there's your proof that emma might have easily found this site. and thanks to her video we now have recruits. lmao!

welcome, gringoo! don't be surprised that this place is primarily about dan and phil lol. (unless you're actually emma... )
mio
#relatable

papierklemmen wrote:
welp, there's your proof that emma might have easily found this site. and thanks to her video we now have recruits. lmao!
How did you find this site though? Did somebody mention it in the comments or did it come up on google? I'm too invested in this whole youtubers interacting with IDB/GG topic lol

And welcome btw
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
gringoo
not a first-time poster

mio wrote:
papierklemmen wrote:
How did you find this site though? Did somebody mention it in the comments or did it come up on google? I'm too invested in this whole youtubers interacting with IDB/GG topic lol

And welcome btw
I tryed google emma blackery drama (nothing) then i try emma blackery mistakes and 4. rezult was this website http://indepthbants.com/topic136.html

I came here in hope i find some videos she deleted about Dan and i first thought she mean OfficialNerdCubed then i start reading and discover Danisnotonfire and i still hoped that there is some video but no.I knew of her crush on dan from ask emma (1part ask emma 5) but she sound normal I had no idea what she done in the past,what still doing . i read every page the most of dan and phil i skipped.I thing that fanfiction/meme proves that she hasnt changed and it is disapoitment.
So basicly her video is instruction to find this website maybe that is her real purpose why she made video about online mistakes in the first place .
skinny_love
phillion/danosaur <//3

mio wrote:
...OR she's been an active user on this forum all this time. I could be Emma, you could be Emma, EVERYBODY could be Emma
I don't make a lot assumptions about youtubers, but I'm pretty sure if she were to be an active user here, she wouldn't be able to resist defending herself. So I'm pretty sure noONES EMMA HERE!

But I just might be Emma in disguise trying to take away suspicion cause you're onto me :lol:
human
dan hand trash

Skylar wrote:wait so if Emma knows about this website..do you think she checks this thread often o.o
To be fair, I thought it was pretty cool of Emma to sign up on GG under her real name and actually try to engage with her haters. I'm sure it was tough but I had to give her props for it.

In terms of the making mistakes video, I think I just don't really care about her personal drama and don't see why YouTubers insist upon trying to drag me into their personal lives with this sort of stuff. I barely have the time to have a life for myself, stop trying to make me care about yours when I don't... and then a lot of creators whinge about people invading their privacy *cough*alfie*cough* but then literally make videos of TMI every single day?

But anyway, back to Emma. I just didn't see the point of the video. I like her social media sites in real life and Sims in real life videos, she can be funny and I think she just needs to get her personal business off of her channel and have some fun again. She'd probably find her mental health benefits from that also; oversharing just isn't healthy for everybody.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

human wrote:
To be fair, I thought it was pretty cool of Emma to sign up on GG under her real name and actually try to engage with her haters. I'm sure it was tough but I had to give her props for it.
I do have respect for that yeah, it's a lot better than what Carrie did. She made an account under an alias and started defending herself :roll:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
thephandommenace
procrastinator
Pronouns: they/them

Just noticed that in her latest clickbait video "Why I'm Banned From Vidcon" she uses the image of Cersei from GOT being shamed, similar to Dan using it in his "Top Dan Memes of 2016" video that came out only 6 days before.
Nothing wrong with using a meme that everyone and their gran has already thrown around I guess, but then Cherry commented:
STOP PRETENDING YOURE A GAME OF THRONES FAN - JEEZ.
But really, go and watch it.
(I haven't worked out how to attach screenshots sorry)

Would it kill her to try and be original for once?
000dia000
emo goose

thephandommenace wrote:Just noticed that in her latest clickbait video "Why I'm Banned From Vidcon" she uses the image of Cersei from GOT being shamed, similar to Dan using it in his "Top Dan Memes of 2016" video that came out only 6 days before.
Nothing wrong with using a meme that everyone and their gran has already thrown around I guess, but then Cherry commented:
STOP PRETENDING YOURE A GAME OF THRONES FAN - JEEZ.
But really, go and watch it.
(I haven't worked out how to attach screenshots sorry)

Would it kill her to try and be original for once?
LOL No. Game of Thrones is currently the most popular TV show. If anything, Dan was ripping off Phil's last sleepless night video who also used the reference with "shame." Not everything she does has to be about Dan. And that comment from a random fan is so extra sounds like a LOVELY person

And it wasn't click bait if the video actually delivers - she ACTUALLY got banned from vidcon.
If anything her actions due to alcohol is the most interesting part of the video, she seems to have an intolerance to it. Her behaviour is embarrassing not "lol, so funny haha"
:cactus:
melon lord
morning quiff

000dia000 wrote: LOL No. Game of Thrones is currently the most popular TV show. If anything, Dan was ripping off Phil's last sleepless night video who also used the reference with "shame." Not everything she does has to be about Dan. And that comment from a random fan is so extra sounds like a LOVELY person

And it wasn't click bait if the video actually delivers - she ACTUALLY got banned from vidcon.
If anything her actions due to alcohol is the most interesting part of the video, she seems to have an intolerance to it. Her behaviour is embarrassing not "lol, so funny haha"
Cherry was a friend of Emma's in the past that she also did videos with, not just any random fan, but I don't know if they talk anymore because they had a falling out afaik

also idk yes GoT is popular but it's Emma and I wouldn't put her past anything

human
dan hand trash

000dia000 wrote:And it wasn't click bait if the video actually delivers - she ACTUALLY got banned from vidcon.
Well she admitted that she wasn't sure and hadn't checked, so should she do that, which I should think is kind of a given. Especially if you're going to make a video lolling about it. I think Hank Green was just finding her annoying and said yes to make her go away.

The fact she never even followed it up to check is so silly. I call click bait, I doubt she was genuinely banned by the organisers. The syrup never even left the room!

There's something about the style of Emma's constant self deprecation in videos that reminds me of Dan. I'm not saying all YouTubers who berate themselves in videos are copying Dan, that's silly and I've seen loads who aren't, but Emma does remind me of him and can't place why. That edit was out of character for her though and made me think of him too. I'm not even going to comment on the Dan stealing Phil's idea thing lol :roll:

She CAN be original though; I just wish she would do it more often.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Emma wasn't banned from Vidcon, Hank replied to her on Twitter saying that he sure hoped she wasn't banned because she was scheduled to be at Vidcon Amsterdam. Considering she would have to be invited and confirm an appearance like that, she damn well knew she wasn't banned while making that video and she's just being whiny as always.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
shoe
Moderator Emeritus
Pronouns: they/them

Catallena wrote:Emma wasn't banned from Vidcon, Hank replied to her on Twitter saying that he sure hoped she wasn't banned because she was scheduled to be at Vidcon Amsterdam. Considering she would have to be invited and confirm an appearance like that, she damn well knew she wasn't banned while making that video and she's just being whiny as always.
Tweet reciept from Hank Green:
daphenaxa
blobfish

lol why was she not banned from vidcon?? she stole something while drunk?
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

why does emma insist on wanting so much attention and pulling us into her drama :// that's not v healthy
:transheart:
hmm
drama llama

Catallena wrote:Emma wasn't banned from Vidcon, Hank replied to her on Twitter saying that he sure hoped she wasn't banned because she was scheduled to be at Vidcon Amsterdam. Considering she would have to be invited and confirm an appearance like that, she damn well knew she wasn't banned while making that video and she's just being whiny as always.
yep
quote from 4:33 of her new video ask emma 13 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ama5rt8 ... mablackery
' Of course i wasn't banned from vidcon. It's clickbait, welcome to youtube. I even said in the video that hank was joking, because he was joking.