Emma Blackery

dontpanic
#relatable

good for her I guess for stepping back from social media, good call. what's the blogging forum that she mentioned?
alien
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her

I’m pretty sure it’s guru gossip because that’s where people came suddenly with “proof” that Emma’s married friend was also her “mystery boyfriend”. One of the “proofs” was a video of him grabbing Emma’s ass as she was going up on stage during her tour but she clearly looked shocked and annoyed imo not a reaction I’d expect if he was her boyfriend. The other “proofs” were two different anons claiming to have spoken to a woman who was claiming to be her married friend’s ex gf that he was with while still married. IDK it was messy, it was gg, and imo people dragged Emma through something they shouldn’t have (even on the wild possibility Emma is dating a married man).
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Jesus. I'm not the biggest Emma fan, but I don't think you need to be to not want to see anyone suffer the wrath of gg when it feels like it's on a mission. The whole fucked up mess of the rest of that situation aside, I'm glad she's removing temptation to lash out and dig that hole any deeper, that sounds like the healthiest move for her.
000dia000
emo goose

I'm actually really happy for her that she's taking a step back from social media and is looking towards therapy...I do wonder if she'll ever go back to making videos or will she then just entirely focus on her music in the future? Him. Who knows.
:cactus:
kavat
pastel persona

Posting for posterity mostly. She addresses the situation with Edwin and Karim, and confirms the rumors that her boyfriend is indeed married but has been separated for a long time and going through divorce.
fancybum
senpai

It’s honestly very tiring to watch her do the same thing over and over again. How many times has she vowed to stop getting involved in drama? Yet after her sm break, the second she’s back on Twitter, she’s fighting with that drama channel guy. Like. Just ignore him? Keep him blocked? He’s trash and covering for trash, you don’t need the last word there, just drop it after saying your side (which she’s done like 3 times by now?). Now she’s just given him fuel to keep this garbage going (and possibly involve her gross current dating life now). Ughhh it’s so frustrating.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Birdie
blobfish
Pronouns: they/them

I'm just sad for her at this point that her behaviour affects her music career. It's what she's always wanted and now that she finally has it, she keeps messing it up by getting involved in drama. It's not a good look and it makes people who might have liked her music take a step back from it. She released a new song two weeks ago and I saw no one talk about it and I was wondering why but apparently it got a little lost among the new drama.

(I also think the whole thing with the married man is very skeevy and I really hope it's true what she says and he's seperated from his wife and him cheating is not the reason. Because if it is, he'll probably do it again and I don't wish that on anyone, it's gruesome and a horrible thing to go through. But that's her personal business and I don't wanna gossip, I just hope she knows what she's doing.)
nathilism
first-time poster

phamnotof wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:15 am can I just say, her vlogging style has always seemed like a rip off of dan's to me? like she even said at a panel once that before starting out, she'd watch her favorites religiously and try and figure out what makes them work and well... we all know dan was The Favorite of hers.
When I most recently got back into D&P I got mad Scorpio vibes from Dan, though I know he isn't one. Emma is, so I think that there might be some similarity in one (or more) of their placements. They both have their mental health struggles and oddly enough I've observed a correlation between those with BPD (what Emma has) and Scorpios... If you don't believe in astrology, I just think they have similar personalities & I wonder if it's this, e.g their deadpan, self-deprecating humour that strikes as similarities to you.