Emma Blackery

felucca
truth bomb

Whoa! I focus on other things for a couple of weeks and suddenly Emma's discontinuing her side channels and is a musician? Guuuuuuuurl.
Edit: nooo why did I get top of the page I'm not read up enough

Any news on her role in Revelmode? Are they doing anything yet?
I'm still confused over how Emma fits in with the others to be honest but I'm intrigued. Maybe there's a reason in there somewhere for her to feel self-assured? ...or maybe she's just making random decisions yeah that sounds more like her.
stella2000 wrote:[offtopic]I feel like if I were a YouTuber I'd just make accounts on gg and be like "heeeyy[/offtopic]
[offtopic]Well that's what jacksepticeye did in his gg thread and that place is lovely! [/offtopic]
angrymob wrote:[offtopic]I'd probably just join the discussion while pretending to not be me[/offtopic]
[offtopic]Well that's what Carrie did but that didn't work out very well for her, awks. :?

With that and all the other examples piling up I'm 100% ready to believe what Emma said in her post about all the youtubers checking their threads, haha. I probably definitely would too. It'd make me feel bad but how could you resist the temptation when it's just a few clicks away...?[/offtopic]
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

:dh:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I don't really watch Emma and have had a maybe unreasonable dislike towards her for years but YouTube kept recommending her announcement video to me for some reason and I was bored so I watched it. And suddenly she is a musician while YouTube is like her side job? Girl, you are not Troye Sivan. :roll:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
angrymob
hobbit hair

felucca wrote:
angrymob wrote:[offtopic]I'd probably just join the discussion while pretending to not be me[/offtopic]
[offtopic]Well that's what Carrie did but that didn't work out very well for her, awks. :?[/offtopic]
Did she make a fake account to try to defend herself? Because, yeah, I can see how that might not go over well. If you make a secret account, it 100% has to be about making fun of yourself, otherwise it looks cowardly. Godammit GG, load already, I want to go check out these threads now.
jhamba
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her

angrymob wrote:
felucca wrote:
[offtopic]Well that's what Carrie did but that didn't work out very well for her, awks. :?[/offtopic]
Did she make a fake account to try to defend herself? Because, yeah, I can see how that might not go over well. If you make a secret account, it 100% has to be about making fun of yourself, otherwise it looks cowardly. Godammit GG, load already, I want to go check out these threads now.
absolutely. The only way to anonymously join a trash thread about yourself is to point out the most ridiculous shit about yourself, and criticize for no reason. or else, it's no fun. It would be so great to become well respected trasher of yourself?
Just trying to spread the Dangirl agenda
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

Am I seeing things, or is the jumper she is wearing in the 'end of channel announcement video' really similar to Dan's, except in pink? :shock: Just going to repost the video for reference.

Honestly, I'd almost want to become a famous YouTuber just to see what wild things people would say about me. I have a pretty thick skin so I don't think I would care so much about the hater comments, and I would have so much fun spreading rumors about myself.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
angrymob
hobbit hair

bedhead91 wrote:Am I seeing things, or is the jumper she is wearing in the 'end of channel announcement video' really similar to Dan's, except in pink? :shock: Just going to repost the video for reference.
Which Dan jumper? I don't remember ever seeing something like that on Dan.
Honestly, I'd almost want to become a famous YouTuber just to see what wild things people would say about me. I have a pretty thick skin so I don't think I would care so much about the hater comments, and I would have so much fun spreading rumors about myself.
I feel like it'd also be a good self-therapy, like get rid of all that self-critical stuff under a different persona, so that I can just dismiss it as trolling and not take it as seriously as if it was in my head. Also, secretly get people's opinions on haircuts and such, which I think this board has been trying hint at heavily in case D&P are ever reading :lol: .
sunday
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

bedhead91 wrote:Am I seeing things, or is the jumper she is wearing in the 'end of channel announcement video' really similar to Dan's, except in pink? :shock: Just going to repost the video for reference.

It's a Twenty One Pilots Jumper (she mentions in vid)

It does look quite similar to Dan's jumper in this liveshow:

Idk if his is just a different coloured version of it. 21P are pretty popular though so I wouldn't say she copied him if they are different versions of the same top
hola
crusty sponge

it just annoys me how she tries to make rad happen, we aren't in the 00's with surfer dudes anymore. *cringe*

Also she tweeted @ Michael (the drummer from 5sos (ew)) to get him to check his dms. Why does now that she is a supporting artist for busted does she think that mega famous people r gonna become her best friend/ bf. I hope this doesn't turn into the whole Dan situation again.
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

Something I noticed (not sure if this has been mentioned)

Cringe.
But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

wtfamidoinghere
lady door

Anonymousse wrote:Something I noticed (not sure if this has been mentioned)

Cringe.
Well, if she's friends with PJ, and it seems like she is (still feeling betrayed), then that's not a big deal. Depending on how their friendship dynamic works it's not even uncomfortable.

I still find it uncomfortable though ngl.
coffee pig
woodland creature

wtfamidoinghere wrote:

Cringe.
Well, if she's friends with PJ, and it seems like she is (still feeling betrayed), then that's not a big deal. Depending on how their friendship dynamic works it's not even uncomfortable.

I'm still side eying PJ a little for hanging out with Luke and Emma. Where is your loyalty, Peej. :tsk: I'm really hoping that they won't be forced to awkwardly hang out at some point because PJ and Sophie have both invited them to the same thing.
DryCereal
koi pond

bedhead91 wrote:
wtfamidoinghere wrote:

Cringe.

I'm still side eying PJ a little for hanging out with Luke and Emma. Where is your loyalty, Peej. :tsk: I'm really hoping that they won't be forced to awkwardly hang out at some point because PJ and Sophie have both invited them to the same thing.
Oh, I don't know... the idea of being icily polite whilst giving death glares amuses me greatly!
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
coffee pig
woodland creature

It is kind of funny, I can just imagine Dan fully ignoring them and Phil making small talk to be polite like in Luke's YouTube Rewind vlog.

At 2:44 and 3:50 it is so evident how much Dan is trying to not get involved in Luke's little group. I remember watching this video before I knew about all that the drama that went down between and Luke, Emma, and Evan and I was judging Dan for being antisocial, now I'm like, ''Phil, you are being too nice, these people don't deserve it.''
swofro
angel bean

bedhead91 wrote:It is kind of funny, I can just imagine Dan fully ignoring them and Phil making small talk to be polite like in Luke's YouTube Rewind vlog.
At 2:44 and 3:50 it is so evident how much Dan is trying to not get involved in Luke's little group. I remember watching this video before I knew about all that the drama that went down between and Luke, Emma, and Evan and I was judging Dan for being antisocial, now I'm like, ''Phil, you are being too nice, these people don't deserve it.''
Omg, same!! I remember watching this around december last year because I don't know luke is emma's boyfriend, but I wasn't thinking much of Dan, I thought he was just being himself.

After knowing the truth, I rewatch it again and feeling so stupid that I can't see that he try to make sure deppy are in shot all the time. Smh.

Anyway, I lurk to the other site and some poster thought luke and emma had broken up because there is less social media interaction. Any thoughts from their expert here?
Love is forever
fancybum
senpai

swofro wrote: Anyway, I lurk to the other site and some poster thought luke and emma had broken up because there is less social media interaction. Any thoughts from their expert here?
Not an expert, but I had her liveshow on the other day while doing other things (because I hate my life I guess) and she said a few times to stop asking her about her and Luke, and that if they ever feel they have something to announce/if something changed, then they would do so. I couldn't quite tell if that was code for 'we're fine stop asking' or 'we broke up, stop asking, we'll say it when we feel like it'. She also kept going on about having a crush on some musician (which she mentioned in her most recent Q&A) and then telling the people in the chat to stop bringing it up because it's embarrassing. She brought it up, and kept bringing it up. She's so cringe, it's the 'meme' thing all over. She provokes the discussion around herself (she wanted people to speculate and make a big deal) and then pretends it was everybody else hounding her. Also it's creepy (to me) that she's pushing the musician thing so hard these days because she has a crush on some musician guy. She needs to get her own personality outside of people she's thirsting for. Also makes me lean more to 'they broke up' because if she's in a relationship, the crush talk was a bit much.

(also: this didn't seem relevant enough to bother with in the main thread, but somebody asked her if danisnotonfire still 'hated her' and she answered something like 'I don't think he's ever hated me, he just got the wrong impression of me, but thanks for making me feel great [chat]'.) Gee I wonder how he could have possibly got the 'wrong' impression of her, clearly he's mistaken. :roll:
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
swofro
angel bean

fancybum wrote:
swofro wrote: Anyway, I lurk to the other site and some poster thought luke and emma had broken up because there is less social media interaction. Any thoughts from their expert here?
Not an expert, but I had her liveshow on the other day while doing other things (because I hate my life I guess) and she said a few times to stop asking her about her and Luke, and that if they ever feel they have something to announce/if something changed, then they would do so. I couldn't quite tell if that was code for 'we're fine stop asking' or 'we broke up, stop asking, we'll say it when we feel like it'. She also kept going on about having a crush on some musician (which she mentioned in her most recent Q&A) and then telling the people in the chat to stop bringing it up because it's embarrassing. She brought it up, and kept bringing it up. She's so cringe, it's the 'meme' thing all over. She provokes the discussion around herself (she wanted people to speculate and make a big deal) and then pretends it was everybody else hounding her. Also it's creepy (to me) that she's pushing the musician thing so hard these days because she has a crush on some musician guy. She needs to get her own personality outside of people she's thirsting for. Also makes me lean more to 'they broke up' because if she's in a relationship, the crush talk was a bit much.

(also: this didn't seem relevant enough to bother with in the main thread, but somebody asked her if danisnotonfire still 'hated her' and she answered something like 'I don't think he's ever hated me, he just got the wrong impression of me, but thanks for making me feel great [chat]'.) Gee I wonder how he could have possibly got the 'wrong' impression of her, clearly he's mistaken. :roll:
I read her twitter the other day because I am searching for a specific something, and click on several conversations.
There is this small convo with TheVamps member, who become mainstream after they support someone's tour. And I find it a bit.. funny, I guess for her to think it will do the same to her. I want to praise her optimism but can she not tell that she is just a mediocre musician? I don't know, it's a bit weird. :confused:

I always feel annoyed when Emma plays victim like that. Ugh. Bad impression? Girl, you are the one who bullies him all over twitter. Smh.
Love is forever
kay
phabergé

fancybum wrote:(also: this didn't seem relevant enough to bother with in the main thread, but somebody asked her if danisnotonfire still 'hated her' and she answered something like 'I don't think he's ever hated me, he just got the wrong impression of me, but thanks for making me feel great [chat]'.) Gee I wonder how he could have possibly got the 'wrong' impression of her, clearly he's mistaken. :roll:
She would prefer it if Dan openly hated her. Then it would be some kind of recognition that she's had an effect on him, something for her to talk about, and she could use that to her advantage to once again paint herself as the victim. But while he says nothing, she gets to basically bad mouth him by saying he's incorrect ("he's got the wrong impression of me"). I'm sure it kills her that she gets absolute radio silence from him/them.
lionheart
squish

fgs Emma, watching a bit of her last live show now - why must she always sound so pissy and annoyed at her fans? right at the beginning she's basically like 'I don't really wanna be here but some of you were asking so I came' in a really morbid tone. probs would have been better off not doing it at all then Emma

also I know the chat mentioned Dan (and Phil) so Emma responded to that, but like literally within the first 5 mins she's talking about them and how she'd have to wait for them to ask her for a collab because she doesn't wanna 'look silly chasing them' :roll: christ you've embarrassed yourself enough, stop talking about them in that tone like you don't know what you ever did wrong :roll:

and yeah with regards to Luke I reckon they probs have broken up, or at least something's going down. someone speculated about it on her latest video and a defender wrote something about how Luke posted a screenshot of them texting recently and that Emma's said they're happier than they've ever been - to which Emma replied: 'I don't recall saying that for a while... and people text all the time :)' sounds fishy to me

I dunno, I feel a bit sorry for Emma in a way... I feel like she has burnt a lot of bridges in the youtube community and she didn't seem excited at all to be going to playlist on her own (who would she hang out with?)
hola
crusty sponge

I'm so sick of her "I'm a musician act". And Google even changed her bio thing from youtuber to singer songwriter.
Tbh I thought in her latest singing video, when she sang the top notes she sounded like a goat.
coffee pig
woodland creature

achika wrote:
fancybum wrote:(also: this didn't seem relevant enough to bother with in the main thread, but somebody asked her if danisnotonfire still 'hated her' and she answered something like 'I don't think he's ever hated me, he just got the wrong impression of me, but thanks for making me feel great [chat]'.) Gee I wonder how he could have possibly got the 'wrong' impression of her, clearly he's mistaken. :roll:
She would prefer it if Dan openly hated her. Then it would be some kind of recognition that she's had an effect on him, something for her to talk about, and she could use that to her advantage to once again paint herself as the victim. But while he says nothing, she gets to basically bad mouth him by saying he's incorrect ("he's got the wrong impression of me"). I'm sure it kills her that she gets absolute radio silence from him/them.
I completely agree, she's the type that would rather have negative attention than no attention at all, which is how her vendetta against Dan started in the first place. I just don't understand people like that.
swofro
angel bean

So, I was on the other site just now and someone mention this caption of Emma's insta post. Anyone know what it is about?

at this point maybe I should put a disclaimer that I am not following any of Emma's thing and I just love some drama, that's why I always know nothing about everything. Lol
Love is forever
trashqueen
ar·tic·u·late

well everyone believes she broke up with luke so maybe that? or idk what her status with cherry (ex best friend, they had a fall out and then became friendly again) is atm but maybe her??? we can tell it's not d&p bc she said there was a response and they wouldn't give her one lbr

honestly idk this girl has problems with so many people it's impossible to follow
Dan Howell wrote:'[someone] just sent me a message saying 'Phil'..... same'
DryCereal
koi pond

Well, that's wonderfully holier-than-thou and passive aggressive to boot...!
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
fancybum
senpai

Maybe that has something to do with the vague drama tweets from Zoe/Evan/Dodie? Maybe she's talking about Dodie? I have no clue. She didn't spend any time at Playlist with that group from what I've seen.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
wtfamidoinghere
lady door

trashqueen wrote:well everyone believes she broke up with luke so maybe that? or idk what her status with cherry (ex best friend, they had a fall out and then became friendly again) is atm but maybe her??? we can tell it's not d&p bc she said there was a response and they wouldn't give her one lbr

honestly idk this girl has problems with so many people it's impossible to follow
If this was written after playlist, it could have been . They wouldn't answer her on social media or in private messages, but if she got to them in person, which is possible even though they didn't spend much time socializing, she could have backed them into a corner as she's done before
I don't know, it seems unlikely, but she manages to bring them up all the time, so i'm conditioned to think she means them.
And yes, it sounds very passive aggressive. Good for you for slowly turning into a decent person. Maybe. You can't always expect people to forgive you, especially if you've screwed up several times. Sometimes the consequences of your actions aren't that easily undone, we all have to deal with that.