Adrian Howell

Levitating
#relatable

I stopped reading those comments he was answering to because they are so toxic.
Has anyone noticed that he wrote "attempted insult"? And that obviously, gay or straight, it was an insult nonetheless at the time?
I truly hope those comments come from the truly young side of the phandom, not because being young means being ignorant, but I can understand teenagers are just starting experiencing new terrifying feelings and thus it is harder to understand boundaries for the first time than an older person.
fruitcriminals
rainbow nerd

I went to see Dan's IGTV, searched for Howell, it came up with Adrian's account, I never look at his stuff but thought I would for some reason.

Open it and oh omg, it's a picture of a page from a book!

So I thought wow, supporting your bro, good for you, he's actually...then I realised it's not Dan's book lmao! It just really made me lol that this is what he decided to post today of all days!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

Adrian is biking with what he says is probably a concussion and I am stressing for him. I at least hope he's not alone when he's doing this.
shan
morning quiff

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:55 pm Adrian is biking with what he says is probably a concussion and I am stressing for him. I at least hope he's not alone when he's doing this.
Yikes. Good thing he's not selling health and exercise coaching while presenting himself as an expert to his 20k+ followers! Because going for a two hour bike ride while acknowledging you didn't have full mobility or mental clarity would clearly be a very irresponsible thing to post.
scientia
phabergé

shan wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:56 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:55 pm Adrian is biking with what he says is probably a concussion and I am stressing for him. I at least hope he's not alone when he's doing this.
Yikes. Good thing he's not selling health and exercise coaching while presenting himself as an expert to his 20k+ followers! Because going for a two hour bike ride while acknowledging you didn't have full mobility or mental clarity would clearly be a very irresponsible thing to post.
:dead: