Reaction Channels

lilMango
morning quiff
Pronouns: she/her

I was wondering if anyone has been following the recent drama between H3H3/Leafy and reaction channels in general.
I personally stick with H3H3 on this one, however the DMs that Leafy posted did seem a bit shady. I might be a tiny bit biased because I like H3H3s videos a lot.
For people who don't know about this drama, I'll put the details under a spoiler.
Basically, Leafy made a video reacting to a Youtuber named Tommync2010, making fun of a video that he made and making some rude comments about the guy himself. H3H3 made a video calling out Leafy, because apparently Tommy has autism, and was upset because he was getting death threats from Leafy's fans.(Here's that video: ) Leafy has since deleted the video reacting to Tommy.
H3H3 said a lot of things in that video that upset Leafy, so Leafy posted a response exposing H3H3 for not being the "saint he claims to be" and he included a link to his private DMs with him in the description. (Here's that video: ) The DMs apparently included some hate speech towards ANOTHER react channel: Pyrocynical. Since all of this, H3H3 has apologized to Pyrocynical and they are on good terms, but no apologies were made otherwise. H3H3 did post a final response to his reddit (r/h3h3productions) and the tension has pretty much dissolved by now.
Does anyone have opinions on that entire Youtube genre?
I think channels like I Hate Everything (IHE) and GradeAUnderA fit into that category as well, even though they don't do the same type of reaction videos.
Phil Lester wrote:"I'll rub myself in a mango before I eat a mango."
"Make no judgements where you have no compassion." -Anne McCaffrey