Thomas Sanders

flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Quite surprised to not find a dedicated thread for this lovely one yet so here goes. My favourites are his Sanders Sides videos with the aspects of his personality exploring things, they’re incredible work and he has quite a team helping these days. The latest one, but they’re all fantastic and if you watch from the start, you see a few things develop eg the sides characters’ names -

The music videos with a bunch of friends are great too -

He’s also done some lovely collabs with people like Dodie, Paint/Jon Cozart and Ben J Pierce/Miss Benny -

felucca
truth bomb

flarequake wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:25 pm Quite surprised to not find a dedicated thread for this lovely one yet so here goes.
Sorry to leave you hanging for so long flarequake! :hugrb:

I just got into Thomas Sanders last month, and now I'm all caught up and a bit in love with him and, umm, appalled at the lack of gossip about this dude??

(I mean I wasn't expecting phandom levels of stalking and detective work and timelines, but like... there's virtually nothing? His fans seem so nice and chill and just... wholesome? Like they don't even write smutty fan fiction about him and other people - they just ship his Sanders sides, stay out of his private life and have no drama. It's fucking wild.)

I'm nosy so I gotta ask - it IS confirmed that Leo is the ex boyfriend, right? Is there any sort of consensus regarding when exactly they broke up? Late 2016-ish?

Anyway, I'm so glad I finally decided to check him out. Boy can act, boy can sing, boy can step out of his comfort zone. And I really, really like the Try New Things™ approach he has to Youtube. The way he'll randomly introduce new ideas, jumping back and forth between long and short videos, funny challenges and 100% educational fact-based videos, heavily scripted videos and totally unscripted ones, etc. It just feels very honest and organic - and refreshing for a change to see a youtuber who's not totally bogged down by his own formula.

dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

:dh:
citizen_erased
truth bomb

felucca wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:47 pm I'm nosy so I gotta ask - it IS confirmed that Leo is the ex boyfriend, right? Is there any sort of consensus regarding when exactly they broke up? Late 2016-ish?
I think that was confirmed at some point? I definitely remember something about this. (I also thought they were back together at some point but that might've been conjecture on my part)

also I think there was some drama a few years back? but I think it might've been some antis stirring up rumours? boy do I love my memory for being really specific lmao.

(I do know there was some confusion - and some debates - for a while because in his videos he "dated" both boys and girls so everyone assumed he's bi, so to clarify he came out as gay. Actually that might've been the drama, that some people were upset he was pretending to be bi or something stupid like that. I don't know. I usually ignore drama.)

For some reason I always forget how much I love Thomas's videos and just...don't watch them, despite really enjoying every single one that I do watch. :shrug:

I do watch his short videos regularly, it's what interested me first. He kept popping up in vine compilations, then I saw specific thomas sanders vine compilations, then when vine ended he just...switched seemingly effortlessly to youtube. It was actually kind of impressive how well he switched over.

honestly though, thomas sanders is an absolute treasure and I should watch more of his videos.

Birdie
blobfish
Pronouns: they/them

citizen_erased wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:25 pm For some reason I always forget how much I love Thomas's videos and just...don't watch them, despite really enjoying every single one that I do watch. :shrug:
Oh, same. I love him but I usually binge his videos every few months and then I forget about him until next time. Huh. I used to follow him more closely when Vine was still a thing, I loved his Vines and watched them all the time.
felucca
truth bomb

Slacking off at work today this week and accidentally created a Leo/Thomas timeline to get some clarity. Reposting it under a spoiler for anyone interested.

(PSA: it's really long and annoying - I exceeded the character limit halfway through so it will be two posts - and there's definitely stuff missing since I can't be bothered to thrawl through either Tumblr or Vine so the only Tumblr/Vine stuff I link to is stuff they tweeted or that I accidentally stumbled across. Thomas' also does snapchats, insta stories and paid liveshows that I have no way of accessing and both he and Leo have clearly deleted some old tweets and instagram posts + Leo has deleted like his entire Youtube channel. Still pretty interesting though.)

THEO TIMELINE PART 1 (2012-2015)

Summary of 2012: They cute.
(For reference, Leo turns 18 in January 2012 and Thomas 23 in April.)
2012 September 23

Thomas: "Kevin just did his business some good. He found me perfect fitting shoes. He better get a raise..."
(Note: Kevin is Leo's first name)

2012 October 20

Thomas: "At Kevin's dance recital!!!"

2012 October 30

Thomas: "Walking Downtown Disney"

2012 November 10

Thomas: "Woot Kevin!! Jazz Nutcracker at the Homecoming Parade!"

2012 December 16

Thomas: "Woot!! Proud of you @twinkletoes103 !!!"
(Note: twinkletoes103 is Leo's old handle)

2012 December 26

Thomas: "Thanks @twinkletoes103 for the awesome onesie!!"
Summary of 2013: So in love. First references to them living together. They do that couple photoshoot that Thomas still uses photos from to this day. Thomas blows up on Vine, from none to 2 million followers.
2013 January 2

Thomas: "Just a little rendition for @twinkletoes103 :)"

2013 January 5

Thomas: "Kevin is the new Dean Thomas of Hogwarts :)"

2013 January 19

Thomas: "No matter what he puts on, he always frickin looks good..... I feel so inferior lol"

2013 January 23

Thomas: "@twinkletoes103 reading from his birthday gift. Great evening."

2013 January 27

Thomas: "Our apartment has been turned into a movie set for the day..."

(Note: Our apartment)

2013 February 14

(Note: No caption. Just Valentine's Day)

2013 February 15

Thomas: "Hehehehe"

2013 February 19

Thomas: "Audition Success!!"

2013 February 21

Thomas: "Really beautiful tunnel"

Notable comments:
fotimusic: "A beautiful tunnel with a beautiful man."
Thomas: "Don't you start getting any ideas, Joe"

2013 Feburary 22

Thomas: "Loverly Central Park bridge"

2013 February 23

Thomas: "Outside the Historical Society. @twinkletoes103 is, of course, just as tall as Abe."

2013 February 24

Thomas: "Gainesville Fashion Week Photoshoot. Ohhhh @twinkletoes103"

2013 February 24

Thomas: "Two of my fav people @twinkletoes103 @jonerstrokes"

(Note: JOAN!!!!)

2013 February 25

Thomas: "Belvedere Castle"

2013 February 26

Thomas: "I can't take this level of cuteness @twinkletoes103"

2013 March 11

Thomas: "Boy Lilikoy @twinkletoes103"

2013 March 13

Thomas: "I know that feel, bro. @twinkletoes103"

2013 March 16

Thomas: "Me and @twinkletoes103's photoshoot today taken by the amazing Peter Romberg! Some cool shots today :D"

(Note: He'll repost pictures from this photoshoot for YEARS to come.

I put as many as I could find of them under a spoiler for reference - these were all taken this day, but not posted on the internet at the time)

ImageImage

2013 March 17

Thomas: "Didn't have any green for St. Patty's Day, so I borrowed @twinkletoes103's trademark jacket :)"

2013 March 19

Thomas: "Yes"

Thomas: "Hiyah"

(Note: Pictures from the photoshoot they had on March 16)

2013 March 25

Thomas: "@twinkletoes103 Isn't he just darling?"

(Note: Picture from the photoshoot on March 16)

2013 March 26

Thomas: "Appropriate for today #marriageequality"

Notable comments:
Random comment: "Gay Pride(: #loveislove This made my day Thomas!(: Glad your not against gays!"
Thomas: "Haha that would be pretty hypocritical of me if I was! Haha"

(Note: This is still Thomas' display picture on Tumblr! It's an edit of a picture taken at the March photoshoot)

Thomas explaining this picture to a fan:
Fan: super curious, why is your icon sideways? it annoys me BUT in the 'i dont understand this' way not the 'wow this is stupid' way
Thomas: It is Leo’s and my take on the equality symbol!

2013 April 2

Thomas: "A little twist on an image  @twinkletoes103"

(Note: Edit of a picture taken at the March photoshoot)

2013 April 4

Thomas: "#tbt I couldn't decide today :)"

(Note: Repost of an old picture from when Leo graduated. I don't know when the original picture is from, but it can't be awfully old seeing as Leo's 19. A 2012 pic?)

2013 April 8

Thomas: "Ripping a hole in the space-time continuum, as per usual. @twinkletoes103"

(Note: Edit of a picture from March 16)

2013 April 30
Just for context, Thomas breaks 300 followers on Vine, haha aww

2013 June 25

Thomas: "I still always geek out at this hahah"

(Note: Picture from March 16)

2013 July 1

Thomas: "NO H8! Happy Pride Day! Singing to "Same Love" by Macklemore."

(Note: Not Leo related, but will include anyway as it's relevant to Thomas being open about his sexuality)

2013 July 11 & 25 + August 2
Thomas hits 20 000 Vine followers! Then 60 000! Then 100 000!

1 million happened in October

2 million i December

2013 August 22

Thomas: "#tbt Another good one from that awesome photoshoot"

(Note: Picture from March 16)

2013 August 31

Thomas: "#friendfriday mucho kissy face"

2013 September 10

Thomas: "Our wall of fandom... Scheduled to be added to."

2013 December 13

Thomas: "#tbt to when I performed in Smokey Joe's Cafe! Yes, I was the only white guy. :P"

(Note: Thomas has a really annoying habit of reposting old pictures that I can't possibly date, lmao it's like he enjoys torturing me)
Summary of 2014: Thomas starts including Leo in his Vines, they go on tour with "A Chorus Line" over the summer and in fall Leo moves to Atlanta to join a touring dance company #sad.
2014 March 2

Thomas: "Beach time begins 🌊"

2014 March 5

Thomas: "Nothin' like ice cream! 🍦#foreverysprinkleifindishallkillyou"

2014 March 6

Thomas: "#tbt to when me and @little_bigbrother learned how to fly."

(Note: little_bigbrother being Leo's new but still old handle
Note 2: Picture from March 2013)

2014 March 9

Thomas: "Day of excitement with @Leo_thegiant!!!"

(Note: Leo_thegiant being Leo's even newer but still old handle)

2014 March 18

Thomas: "#MCM goes to the one and only Nubian Prince, @leo_thegiant What a talented and handsome gent 😄"

(Note: Picture from March 2013)

2014 March 24

Vine with Leo

2014 April 3

Vine with Leo

2014 April 15

Thomas: "This time for #missthatshowmonday, I harken back to when I was the Doorkeeper in The Wizard of Oz, costarring with @calypsomay and @leo_thegiant!!"

(Note: Old picture #tbt, no idea when the picture was actually taken)

2014 April 21

Vine with Leo

2014 May 30

Thomas: "#tbt to when I hung with the wrong crowd. Thanks to Captain America, me and @leo_thegiant were brought to the good side."

(Note: Old picture #tbt, no idea when the picture was actually taken, I love you Thomas but you gotta stop doing this to me)

2014 June 27

Thomas: "If you want a burger, then eat a burger! @leo_thegiant 🍔"

(Note: I think the caption is a reference to this Vine?)

Thomas doubleposts this video on both Vine and Instagram (which he doesn't usually), adding this caption on Instagram:
Thomas: "<Just felt like putting this one up here because I love it so much 😁>"

2014 June 29

Thomas: "What do my friends do on a Saturday night? Stay up late and build a sheet fort, of course!! Nice work, @leo_thegiant, @mikeygtrem, @brittneykelly, @rbaynard, and @diva_dari! ⛺️"

2014 July 3

Vine with Leo

2014 July 18

Thomas: "Made it to the front cover of Scene Magazine for "A Chorus Line"!! It's Opening Night tonight! I play Don, and a ton of my friends are in it too!!"

2014 July 20

Vine with Leo

2014 July 22

"Sun's out, tongue's out. @leo_thegiant ☀️"

(Note: From Leo's Snapchat - Tomcat is one of his pet names for Thomas, the other being Tommy.)

2014 July 29

Thomas: "I don't think leo_thegiant is thrilled I look like a mime. #mcm"

(Note: #mcm is Man Crush Monday, right?)

2014 July 31

Vine with Leo

2014 August 6

Thomas: "At the screening for #LegendsTNT! Me and @leo_thegiant are pumped!! 🎥"

2014 August 7

Thomas: "Just a little throwback to when me and @leo_thegiant were taking off for New York! We're back home now, but that trip was awesome!!"

(Note: #tbt Ffs Thomas just post the pictures when you take them)

Thomas: "Breathtaking view from our little plane back to town. Thank you all for your well wishes on LiveLens, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr! Me and @leo_thegiant had a fantastic New York trip!!"

2014 August 9

Vine with Leo

2014 August 11

Thomas: ""A Chorus Line" was such a wonderful experience. I was so lucky to do this show with so many of my closest friends. Thank you all who were in and saw this show. You made this summer special. 🎩"

2014 August 16
https://thatsthat24.tumblr.com/post/949 ... tty-smiley
Thomas: "We’re pretty smiley"

2014 August 17

Thomas: "Smiley 😋"

2014 August 28

Thomas: "#tbt to when me and @leo_thegiant were briefly The Mario Bros. 😹 Also, YAY 100k followers!! Thank you all for your awesomeness!!"

2014 September 20

Vine with Leo

2014 Septemper 30

Thomas: "As you know, several of my friends have left town to pursue their dreams. Today was definitely tough but wonderful because another one of the great people in my life, @leo_thegiant, has left for Atlanta, GA, to be a part of a touring dance company, Ballethnic. You're gonna do amazing, sir! Miss you already and can't wait to see you again! This #mcm goes out to you."

(Note 2: According to Google Maps Atlanta is a 5 hour drive from Gainesville - 8 hours by bus, 1 hour by plane)

2014 October 17

Thomas: "#tbt to three of the most attractive friends I have. Love and miss you all. 💚💛💜"
Summary of 2015: Leo goes active on social media! Thomas promos him a lot. In fall they're in Mary Poppins together. Don't know when Leo stopped touring with that dance company but at the end of 2015 he's working at Dominos.
2015 January 21

Thomas: "Always a great day hangin with this guy! Gotta love @leo_thegiant 😋"

2015 January 22

Leo: "GUESS WHOS BIRTHDAY IT IS TODAY?!? 😛🎉🎉👏"

2015 January 23
https://thatsthat24.tumblr.com/post/108 ... or-the-win
Fan: "I SHIP THIS! THEO SANDERS FOR THE WIN!!!!"
Thomas: "Awww!! Theo! That sounds adorable!"

2015 January 24

Thomas: "Guess what, guys?? @leo_thegiant has just come out with a new YouTube vid and its sooo good! You need to check it out! The link is in my bio! And my new YouTube vlog will be coming out next week!"

(Note: Leo has since deleted all of his Youtube videos)

2015 January 30

Thomas: "Needless to say, the vine today was super fun... 📰 #newsies"

2015 February 6

Thomas: "#tbt to when I was trying to show off @leo_thegiant's outfit he picked out for me on the subway in NYC. 😋"

(Note: Old picture #tbt, idk when it's actually from)

2015 February 7

Thomas: "Soooo much fun getting to hang with these cool cats at #PlaylistLIVE!! 😁"

2015 February 10

Thomas: "What a wonderful weekend at #PlaylistLIVE!! Getting to hang with some friends I haven't seen in a while and meeting tons of wonderful people out there that enjoy my silly shenanigans! Thank you all for giving me so many great memories!!"

Leo: "This guy 😩😚😏😁 @foster_dawg"

(Note: foster_dawg being Thomas' old handle)

2015 February 12

Vine with Leo

2015 February 13

Thomas: "This guy!! 😁😁😁 @leo_thegiant"

2015 February 14 (Note: foster_dawg being Thomas' old handle)

2015 February 15

Shoutout Sunday for Kevin (Leo's other name)

Caption: "This #Shoutoutsunday goes to the wonderful @theCapt_Japan, Kevin Nawa, LEO THE GIANT, & all the great "Kevin/Kevyn"s in the world!"
Lyrics: "Kevin when I'm run down(?), it's heaven to know that you're around"

2015 February 16
Leo's Vine hits 50K subscribers

2015 February 20

Leo: "New vine posted!!!!!💚👑✨"

Thomas: "Soooo FUN being a part of @leo_thegiant's newest Shrektastic vine! I revined it if you want to check it out!"

2015 February 24

Leo: ""Shrektastic!" 100k likes on vine!!! Glad you guys enjoyed me and my friends ( @zay_blo @foster_dawg @victorialyn77 ) shananiggins!! 💚✨👑"

2015 February 28

Vine with Leo

2015 March 1

Thomas: "Me and @leo_thegiant took some time today to make a couple challenge videos for our YouTube channels! Be sure to subscribe and stay tuned for the fun!!"

2015 March 7

Leo: "Tomkitty😸"

Vine with Leo

2015 March 9

Thomas: "NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO was posted!! Me and @leo_thegiant took on the Prank Call Challenge with some of our friends and it was SO FUN!! Be sure to check it out!! The link is in my bio!"

Leo: "Go check out @foster_dawg YouTube vid!! He had me on and it was so fun being pranksters and what not!!"

(Note: This video has been deleted from Thomas' Youtube)

2015 March 14

Thomas: "Oh @leo_thegiant! 😂 This is what happens when your 6'6" in a changing stall!"

2015 March 17

Thomas: "Gotta throw out a #mcm to this dancing prince @leo_thegiant! May we have many more amazing adventures together!"

(Note: Picture from the 2013 photoshoot)

2015 March 19

Vine with Leo

2015 March 25

Thomas: "Hope you guys had a fantastic day today!!"

(Note: Repost of Leo's picture from March 7)

https://thatsthat24.tumblr.com/post/114 ... pping-that
Fan: "Dude. You and Leo. Why isn't anyone shipping THAT! 😻"
Thomas: "That’s Theo! And me and him loooove it! Somebody’s fanart of us was even his phone background for a while :3"

2015 April 1

Vine rickrolling Leo

Thomas: "Got to reunite with the lovely @diva_dari today while she was visiting home from New York! Even got to work with her on a special April Fool's vine prank! Sooo wonderful seeing you, Darielis! I know you're gonna do amazing things!"

Leo: "Happiness is...... @diva_dari @tshroom @foster_dawg 😊😬😘"

2015 April 2

Leo: "So amazed and honored that you guys actually took the time out to draw me! I appreciate all of your artwork! 🎨✏️👍😊"

(Note: Thomas constantly reposts fanart so I won't bother with that, but I'll link to some of Leo's if I find them notable)

2015 April 13

Thomas: "Woot!! Me and @leo_thegiant did everything right at airport security, so we were given special Junior Officer badges! That's right... We're big stuff 😎"

Leo: "This is so awesome! Me and Tomcat #Shortyshoutout to Tumblr Artist sparkles-and-scribbles ✨😍"

Notable comment:
Thomas: "One of my favorites!!!"

2015 April 16 Thomas: "Shoutout to @LeoLeothegiant for being one of the most amazing and inspiring human beings I'll ever know. 💚"
Leo: "My tomcat! 😺"
Thomas: "@LeoLeothegiant 💚💚💚"

2015 April 18

Vine with Leo

2015 April 19

Leo: "A new prince is in town👑 ✨ #princeleo #princethomas"

Thomas: "Suns out tongues out ☀️"

2015 April 20
Image source: https://www.zimbio.com/photos/Thomas+Sa ... cVoesH8NNZ

The 7th Annual Shorty Awards - After Party
In This Photo: Thomas Sanders, Leo The Giant
(L-R) Leo The Giant and Thomas Sanders attend the 7th Annual Shorty Awards after party on April 20, 2015 in New York City.
(April 19, 2015 - Source: Noam Galai/Getty Images North America)

2015 April 21

Leo: "☕️🍎🗽"

Thomas: "I can not tell you guys how happy I am!! Last night, I had the honor of accepting the Shorty Award for Vine Star of the Year! Thank you everyone who nominated and voted for me!! What an amazing night!!!! 😭❤️"

2015 April 22 Thomas reposting somebody else's Vine with Leo

2015 April 25

Thomas: "@leo_thegiant is about to see #Wicked for the first time!! So excited!!"

2015 April 27

Vine with Leo

2015 April 29

Thomas: "Until next time, New York! You were beautiful!! 🌇"

2015 May 1 Leo: "@foster_dawg is making me drive😢😖😫 #idontwanna"

2015 May 2

Vine with Leo

2015 May 4

Vine with Leo

2015 May 5

Leo: "Beach day with the crew! 🌞🌴🌊"

Leo: "😺🌴✌🏿️"

Thomas: "So me and @leo_thegiant played our first mini golf game in a while and... well... we had some issues. 😂"

Thomas: "Wonderful day at the beach with these lovely people! 🏄🏽"

2015 May 8

Vine with Leo

Thomas: "#tbt to the Shorty's when me and @leo_thegiant had an absolutely wonderful chat with the fabulous @laurabenanti!!"

(Note: Picture from April 20)

2015 May 9

Vine with Leo

2015 May 14

2015 May 15

Thomas: "Yesterday, me and @leo_thegiant ran out of gas on the highway, and had to hoof it to the nearest town for gas! Still, we got to see this beautiful sunset as we made our way back! Love these little adventures we find ourselves in! 🌅"

2015 May 16

Thomas: "The magnificently talented @leo_thegiant has just posted a NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO!!! He answers YOUR questions and introduces a fun challenge that YOU can participate in! Please check it out!! The link is in my bio!!"

2015 May 19

Thomas: "Look at all these lovely people that surround me!! Seriously, without these guys and so many others, most of my vines wouldn't exist!! ❤️"

2015 May 25

(Note: Pretty sure that's Leo's nephew Gavin, hanging out at their place? Remember Gavin because he'll be back.)

https://thatsthat24.tumblr.com/post/119 ... oshoot-you
A fan on Tumblr asks Thomas for more photos from the 2013 photoshoot and gets them.
Thomas: "Here's a few more :)"

2015 May 27

Thomas: "Beautiful morning for some travel! Back to NYC with @leo_thegiant! 🌆"

Leo: "Morning flights are the best.☺️✌🏿️#NYC 🌆"

2015 May 28

Vine with Leo

2015 May 30

Vine with Leo

Leo: "The Brunch Bros!"

2015 May 31

Thomas: "Me and @leo_thegiant just had an AMAZING time at Coney Island today! First time I ever rode a Ferris Wheel and Leo conquered the Sling Shot! Check that off the bucket list! 🎡"

Leo: "Perfect day at Coney Island 🎡"

2015 June 1

Leo: "Thank God for dostmotherknowyou (Tumblr Artist) 😍✌🏿️😩🙏🏾"

2015 June 2

Vine with Leo
Leo: "Every time Thomas and I post a vine with just us,people thinks a race based vine and it's not. I think that's just ridiculous and racist."

2015 June 6

Leo: "😂 I was so lost 😂"

2015 June 10

Thomas: "I don't even know, guys. Don't judge me. 😂 (with @leo_thegiant)"

2015 June 12

Thomas: "So, I just came back from an amazing cruise with my friends to the Bahamas! Naturally, me and @leo_thegiant had to make this happen. 😂"

2015 July 7

Vine with Leo

2015 July 14

Vine with Leo

Thomas: "The Photos from today's vine, Part 1- The Prince's silly fear of Snow White's compatriots! 💎"

Leo: "#worldstop and look what @ahhhgony drew!!! AMAZING!!! I feel like @foster_dawg and I really need to do a collab with @danisnotonfire & @amazingphil soon!! 😁❤️😩😬 check out the comics on my chest! LOVE! I think it's midnight tiger?!"

(Note: AAAAAAAH!!! my fandoms colliding)

2015 July 16

Vine with Leo

2015 July 17

(Note: No caption)

Notable comments:
_croatoan_: Are they a couple?
basicpancake20s: @_croatoan_ I think so... Idk they never said

ohsnapitzstevies: "Wait! Are they dating?!"
mar.thomasx93s: "I am pretty sure they aren't @ohsnapitzstevie"

sydhuards "@finimara are they dating??"
finimaras "@sydstr_ Nobody knows :) (and does it matter?) they enjoy each others company and I'm happy for them 💕 that's all"

marksepticdie "@falloutbyrne @nya_teairra its fine because they said that they ship themselves on tumblr so yes Thomas said that he loves it when people ship him with Lei"

Vine with Leo
2015 July 21 Thomas: "@LeoLeothegiant has some amazing cosplay costumes he's getting ready in time for GeekyCon! I'm so excited to see the final product!!"

2015 July 22

Thomas: "Ahhh... Remember that one time in New York, @leo_thegiant? Looking at all of the awesome times that pop up in my #googlephotos app when I searched for it is awesome!! #sponsored #RTOT"

2015 July 30

Thomas: Come find @leo_thegiant as the awesome Aqualad today at #GeekyCon!!! He looks amazing!!"

2015 August 20

6:20 Leo does the 7 second challenge in their home - he's titled as "Thomas' soulmate"

2015 August 24

Thomas: "Ahhh @leo_thegiant. ❤️ (Thanks @pencandy_art for this work of art!)"

2015 August 28

Vine with Leo

2015 September 2

Vine with Leo

2015 September 4

Leo: "Dude, Where's my plane??? ✈️ #flightdelayed"

Thomas: "Flight delays are ok when you're in good company ✈️"

Vine with Leo

2015 September 6

Thomas: "Had so much fun with these three today!! Oh, us and our shenanigans! 😋"

2015 September 7

Caption: "Chillin' at the Jefferson Memorial... Successful little outing with @leo_thegiant! 🌅"

Leo: "Went to explore some memorials today! 🗿🇺🇸 #DC (📷: @thomassanders) I felt like I was giving Egyptian realness😂"

2015 September 8

Leo: "About this weekend 😎#playlistlive"

2015 September 9

Thomas: "One of my fave pics taken of me and @leo_thegiant at #playlistlivedc! 😁"

2015 September 11

Thomas: "Little #tbt to last weekend at the #playlistlivedc party! Obviously, @leo_thegiant, @nickpitera, and I had a great time! 😂"

(Note: Playlist Live DC was September 4-6)

2015 September 17

Thomas: "At an audition the other night, @leo_thegiant wrote this down when asked if he was afraid of heights. Leo is 6'6" tall. 😂"

2015 October 2

Vine with Leo

2015 October 10

Thomas: "Me and @leo_thegiant got to hang with our sweet and dear friend, @diva_dari today!! So good seeing you, Darielis!!"

2015 October 25

Thomas: "Me and @leo_thegiant had the chance to hang with the ever incomparable @willygurl68 today along with her sis @adarkleopardess! It was so great getting to see you guys again!! 💜"

2015 November 1

Leo: "Part 2: Tech rehearsal! 🐧☂ #poppins15 #techrehearsal #marypoppins"

(Note: Both Leo and Thomas was in Mary Poppins together, see Thomas' post from November 13)

2015 November 8

"Leo and I are Feeling Dapper 🎩✨"

2015 November 13

Thomas: "BK, Leo, and I having a grand time backstage at Mary Poppins. Drama kids through and through. Btw, BK is the best Mary Poppins you will ever see... (Leo is playing Valentine, and I am in the ensemble!)"

2015 November 20

Thomas: "This small child came to our show dressed as a tiny Bert and our hearts couldn't take the adorableness. It's important to note: if any of you guys show up to my show dressed in a Mary Poppins-themed costume, you WILL get featured on my Instagram!! 👏🙏👏 (Show info: www.gcplayhouse.org)"

2015 December 2

Leo: "Getting ready for the reboot of my YouTube channel! Taking some time to get some shooting done between work and shows! Can't wait to be back live and in full effect! Plus can't wait for you to see the new design makeover @pencandy_art is giving me! **1-22-16**"

Notable comment:
Thomas: "Excited :3"

2015 December 4

Thomas: "On The Trail 🌲 (Photo by @leo_thegiant)"

Thomas: "Just hangin' with bae... 💞"

2015 December 8

Thomas: "@leo_thegiant gave us the best Snapchat moment at our party. I love him so much. 😂 The lovely @brittneykelly can be heard laughing in the background 😁."

Random comment:
"Leo and Thomas are like Dan and Phil...really good friends but not dating....I think...and if they are dating I'm happy for them..😊"
(Note: lololololololol)

2015 December 15

Vine with Leo

2015 December 17

Thomas: "So.... #hamiltonmusical is, by far, one of the most amazing theatrical events we have ever gotten to experience. It definitely lived up to and EXCEEDED the hype. Unreal vocal performances, unbelievably moving story, and I got to see it all with @leo_thegiant. Best night ever. Now let me go to bed crying."

Leo: "My life has just been changed.. Thank you to the cast of @hamiltonmusical for the amazing journey you took us on tonight.."

https://thatsthat24.tumblr.com/post/135 ... of-our-boy
Thomas: "Me and Lafayette are both proud of our boy, Hamilton, scoring big with Eliza! So much fun was had at #hamiltonmusical! I still can’t believe me and @leo_thegiant got to see it. 💜🎭"

2015 December 21

Thomas: "Welp, at long last, "Mary Poppins" has come to a close. It was an AMAZING run and I am so grateful to everyone who made it out to see us. @brittneykelly, you were a practically PERFECT Mary Poppins. @leo_thegiant, you beautifully SLAYED as Valentine!! And @thatkennyguy1, you were a fantastic Neleus. Loved working with everyone and can't wait for the next stage experience!"

2015 December 29
For reference, Leo now works at Dominos.

Leo: "I take my tips in hug!! 😊🍕"

Notable comments:
fandersfangurl_: "wait you work at dominos?"
theleoanderson: "Yes indeedy sweetie @fandersfangirl2
Last edited by felucca on Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

felucca
truth bomb

Theo Timeline Part 2 (2016-now)

Summary of 2016: Thomas' hints at wanting to get married but they break up instead?? They tour together with Ultimate Storytime in August.
2016 January 22

Thomas: "Soon-to-be amazing guitarist! Happy Birthday to the one and only @leothegiant_!!! Love you so much!! ❤️"

Leo in his birthday post from January 23: "Thank you all for the birthday wishes yesterday!!! I had a very chill day! Which I loved ❤️ I am blessed for all that I've learned and experienced as a 21 year old! Can't wait to see what this year brings! (P.s. My YouTube vid is being uploaded, probably won't public till Monday! Sorry😁) thanks again! Love you guys 😁👌🏾❤️"

2016 January 31

Thomas: "Hanging downtown today, and enjoying the lovely weather. Discovered some really cool building murals with @leothegiant_! 🏙"

2016 February 2
Leo is still trying to relaunch his Youtube channel
Leo: "Soo many obstacles getting my YouTube channel Public but it's coming together guys! Don't give up on ya boy! 😁😘"

2016 February 15
Leo uploads a Youtube video
Leo: "Just uploaded a small YouTube vid! Nothing serious. Only fun! Go check it out 👍🏾 Links in he bio! 😁👍🏾😏 #Jamminmondays"

2016 February 21
Leo posts Youtube video from their place

(random thought but I bet you could figure out a more exact timeline for when they broke up just from changes around the apartment)

Thomas posts Youtube video with Leo

2016 February 26

Thomas: "NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO!! I really hope you all enjoy it!! It was so fun to make with @leothegiant_!! 😁 Check it out at YouTube.com/ThomasSanders"
Random comment: "@ThomasSanders forgot to mention I bought my friend @JoysofAshley and I, the book of Hamilton that Lin was inspired by"
Thomas: "Ahh!! Me and Leo are trying to get that book too!"

2016 March 21 Leo: "first day of shooting is over!👏🏾 I'm super lucky to have found some amazing actors! Can't wait for you all to see!"

(Note: Leo tweeting about Monti Pride, his upcoming web series which Thomas was involved in - it's still in production in 2018 and I don't think it was ever actually finished)

Notable comments:
Thomas: "@LeoLeothegiant soooo proud of you ❤️"

2016 March 22

Vine with Leo playing his bf

2016 March 31

Vine with Leo

2016 April 2 Thomas: "Gettin @LeoLeothegiant to watch #TheForceAwakens for the first time. Leo if you're reading this, STOP LOOKING AT YOUR PHONE, WATCH DA FILM!😁"

2016 April 3

Thomas: "This is like the cover art for a teen romance film... 😂"
Thomas: "Me and @LeoLeothegiant looking like we're on the cover of a teen romance novel..."

2016 April 5 ireneinspired: "@ThomasSanders @LeoLeothegiant The Notebook who ??" [posts edit of the picture]
Leo: "@ireneinspired @ThomasSanders I love it even more because of that comment 😂"

2016 April 7

Thomas: "Got to watch @leofficiall have an absolutely EPIC photoshoot today!! He's so photogenic, it makes me angry... jk I love him. 😂"

Leo: "Had a session today with AMAZING Michael Kushner! I'm going to try not to post every last picture 😂😁❤️@michaelkushnerphotography"

Leo: "@michaelkushnerphotography"

2016 April 8

Thomas: "It was such an absolute amazing experience getting to watch @bwaycolorpurple last night, and getting to watch Cynthia Erivo sing me to tears with her beautiful performance. Thank you to the entire cast for a wonderful show!!! 👏"

Leo: "Can't begin to tell y'all how AMAZING it was to see such black excellence @bwaycolorpurple Last night! And to also have @iamjhud lay on your chest for a micro-sec! 😩 BRAVO To the cast and crew! (Excuse my eyes..I was weeping)"

Leo: "💜"

2016 April 9

Leo: "And for tonight! @dearevanhansen"

Leo: "They are the coolest! Honestly @dearevanhansen is a beautiful story. the music.set and cast...ALL OF IT. was simply beautiful! So glad I experienced this. #whoisevanhansen"

Thomas: "Can't forget this fantastic moment from @dearevanhansen last night! 😋 #whoisevanhansen"

2016 April 13

Leo: "Monti Pride. #superheroofcolor getting ready to continue filming🎥💪🏾😀 https://www.instagram.com/p/BEJ9GbbBPqW/"

2016 April 14

Leo: "When @thomassanders texts you 😩😁❤️"

2016 April 24 Leo: "Happy birthday to the one and only @thomassanders! ❤️👍🏾🎂 I cried picking out these pics😢 oh,the… https://instagram.com/p/BElYiKGhPhr/"

(Note: The Instagram post is deleted so we don't know what he's talking about)

2016 April 25

Thomas: "Thank you to EVERYONE who just made my birthday SO AMAZING at #playlist. To everyone involved, you're amazing people, and I love you SO MUCH! I feel so blessed and loved. One of the BEST BIRTHDAYS EVER!!! 💜🎂"

Thomas: "THE single most amazing Birthday surprise anyone could have ever given me... THANK YOU to @leofficiall for your beautiful dance, and to @thematthogan & @aaronsafer for making it happen! Also, thank you to ALL the amazing creators who sent a beautiful birthday video message to me! And thanks again to #playlist for hosting it!! 🎂🙌"
Thomas: "@LeoLeothegiant omg.What do I say to the most important person in my life? "Thank you" does not cover the love I have 4 you.You're amazing.💜"

Youtube video about the Playlist Live birthday surprise (posted 2016 May 28)

2016 April 27

Leo & Thomas + Dan & Phil :stan:

2016 April 28

Thomas: "SO awesome for me and @leofficiall to get to collab with the epic @danisnotonfire and @amazingphil for the vine today!! They were incredibly sweet and awesome to work with! Hope you all enjoyed the vine! 😂"

Leo: "Phantastic!"

2016 May 1

Thomas: "Opened the door and found this little guy right at our doorstep!! Not every day you're visited by a baby turtle! Had to find a nice little pond for it super quick!! So cute!!! 💜"

2016 May 2

Vine with Leo

2016 May 5 Thomas: "Welp, I'm officially the last one out of all my brothers to not be married... Feels weird! Is married life around the corner for me, too???"
Thomas commenting on his own tweet: "@LeoLeothegiant 😁😁😁""

2016 June 5

Vine with Leo

2016 June 8

Thomas: 😋💜

2016 June 16

Leo: "Take a look at the Promo illustration for my new web series Monti Pride! Unfortunately my camera was stolen and I have to start back to square one. Though my camera was taken I'm still pushing through to get this project to you all! So look for it in the Fall! And check out the official pride page for more detail and stuff ! (✍🏾: @mirroriel ) (👊🏾: @montipride_ )"

2016 June 30

Leo: "Aww isn't @thomassanders such a dad to @jdawg.19 Lol little shaky sneak preview of what's to come this fall! @montipride_ on #youtube"
Thomas: "Woot!! @LeoLeothegiant, I'm so proud of you!! You guys, Leo's making an amazing web series, and I can't wait!! 🙌"

2016 July 1

Thomas: "First day of rehearsal for #UltimateStorytime! Such wonderfully talented people! 🙌 Ticket link is in my bio!"

2016 July 3

Leo: "Tour! tour! tour! Who's going?!"

2016 July 10
https://thatsthat24.tumblr.com/post/147 ... my-icon-or
Thomas: "Many people ask me who the guy is in my icon, or who this Leo guy is that I sometimes talk about. Leo is the amazing human who has helped shape my views on so many things, including LGBT+ issues and the struggles of black people. You all may know him as Leo the Giant from my Vine days. I’ve known him way before Vine, and this man… this wonderful man… helped bring attention to so many of the struggles and injustices that still exist in this day and age. I may not have been so wary of world issues so early on in my life if it wasn’t for him. He really helped to open my eyes, and for that, I will always be grateful. I just wanted to make sure you all knew to give credit where credit was due. It’s Leo who first showed me how much we have yet to accomplish. Though he’s now off doing his own thing, I am blessed to have Leo in my life. I love Leo. ❤️"
#just been on my mind #he doesn't get NEARLY enough credit

(Note: I have no idea what the comment about Leo being "off doing his own thing" means - they're right about to go on tour together? like what? I've checked and double-checked the date and I don't see how it adds up. Is this in reference to the mothereffing breaking, did they break up before going on tour together??)

2016 July 12

Thomas: "Just a little glimpse into the hard work we are putting into #UltimateStorytime. We want it to be so good for all of you, and cannot wait to see you at the show! 💜Tickets at UltimateStorytime.com"

2016 July 23
https://thatsthat24.tumblr.com/post/147 ... -does-that
Fan: "Your ship name is SandGiant. How amazing does that feel?! 😂👍🏻"
Thomas: "Pretty good! It’s either SandGiant or Theo!"

2016 July 27

Thomas: "Recording songs this week for #UltimateStorytime!! I'm so excited to be making this happen!! You guys will hopefully love it!! Link for tickets is in the bio!! ☝"

2016 July 30
https://thatsthat24.tumblr.com/post/148 ... all-day-sc
Thomas: "Catching Leo up on Steven Universe all day! (SC: Thomas_Sanders)"

(Note: Video in link)

2016 August 1

Description: "When you're obviously more than pals... 👬"

2016 August 3

Thomas: "Put a ring on it... ☀️"

2016 August 8

Thomas: "Great to be back with the #UltimateStorytime squad!! Rehearsals all this week to prep for it!! (From Leo's SC: leofficiall)"

Leo also hit 10 000 subscribers on Youtube.

2016 August 9

Leo: "#storyofmylife"

(Note: Leo emo posting - probably not relevant at all but I'll include it for reference since we're now officially within the possible range of a breakup)

2016 August 11 Leo: "Is Theo. real. Is Theo. life? 🤔😂"
Thomas: "@theleoanderson 🤔❤️😋"

2016 August 12

Thomas: "Hey guys!! #UltimateStorytime will have a ticket lottery in every city before the show! All the present fans will have the opportunity to win 2 tix to the show, given out by the cast themselves!"

2016 August 16

Leo: "Mood: when I find out you DON'T have your tickets to ultimate story-time."

2016 August 17

Thomas: "Love these guys. 💜 #UltimateStorytime"

2016 August 18

Thomas: "Taking on Chicago like... #ultimatestorytime 🏙 (PS. Right after this, I walked into oncoming traffic because I was looking at my phone)"

2016 August 20

Thomas: "Sightseeing with the Group! Why's Jonah all the way back there?? 🏙"

Thomas: "So excited because @leofficiall stopped by to get tap shoes for a special performance of #UltimateStorytime tonight in Cleveland!! Woot!! 😁😁😁"

Leo: "Thank you @capezio Cleveland for supplying my tap shoes for the Acoustic tap set for tonight's VIP show of ultimate story time! Who will be there?!"

2016 August 22

Thomas: "The #UltimateStorytime boys' squad prepping for the show tonight... 🙌"

Notable comments, apparently Thomas deleted a selfie with him and Leo and people are worried something's wrong:
fandoms_are_hard: "Why did u delete ur photo"
mattydrapzzs: "Why did you delete the photo? Is everything alright?"
princedannybois: "@maddistears what did he delete ?"
mattydrapzzs "@anathemasly selfie of him and Leo"
princedannybois "@maddistears oh :c"

2016 August 24

Thomas: "Had an amazing time in Toronto!! Jay's a vegetarian, so... 😋 Tonight, we take on Webster, New York with #UltimateStorytime!! Link is in the bio!!"

2016 August 28

Thomas: "A special thank you to our amazing lighting and sound crew who make each performance of Ultimate Storytime a beautiful experience!! Tonight, we perform in Worcester, MA! If you wanna see it, come to The Palladium (Upstairs) at 6:30 pm!! Info is in the link up in my bio!!"

Leo: "A burger a day makes the sadness go away.. ❤️🍔😩😁"

(Note: Interesting caption?)

2016 August 29

2016 September 2

Thomas: "I wanna give a HUGE thank you to the entire cast and crew of #UltimateStorytime who, through their efforts, made this tour possible!! Cast: Thomas Sanders, Jay Harper, Nicole Visco, Terrence Williams Jr., Leo Anderson
Lighting and Sound Design: Michael Powers and Corey Wissig
Book: Thomas Sanders and Jacob Fjeldheim
Lyrics and Music: Jacob Fjeldheim
Director: Aaron Safer
Tour Manager: Nikki Bowles
Photographer: Cory Verschueren
Props/Costumes: Theresa Hanson

Producers: Playlist Live, Matt Hogan, Aaron Safer
Presented by: Playlist Live"

Vine with Leo and other Storytime members

2016 August 30
Fan artist known as Kip died of cancer :(

Leo: "So many words to say and so many words unspoken. Woke up to some sad news that our good friend Kip passed away to a long battle with cancer. All I can say is that Kip was such a sweet and a beautiful soul,They wanted to attend Playlist so we could finally meet but we never got that chance but we had great conversations through Instagram and tumblr and theyblessed me and Thomas with so many breathtaking artworks. My heart is so heavy... I'm so glad to have met a strong and beautiful soul. Thank you Kip for being you and never letting no one change that and for blessing the world with your gift. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you will FOREVER be apart of my life and Thomas's. Rest easy Baby."

Thomas: "Rest in peace, Kip, you wonderfully talented human being. We shall always remember your sweetness, and the beautiful art like this that you created. My heart is heavy today. <3"

2016 September 3

Leo: "About to do this awesome show with this ultimate cast #PlaylistLive at the main stage"

Thomas: "So weird that I'm not gonna be hanging with these amazing people every day anymore... Beautiful memories made. 💜"

2016 September 15

Thomas: "Definitely missing the #ultimatestorytime squad already!! (Photo cred: @grizzleemartin)"

(Note: Just for reference, Leo and Joan is now in a gay play together that opens in October)

2016 September 18

Leo: "Who's ready? @montipride_ @youtube #webseries #youtube #superheroes #superheroesofcolor"

2016 October 5 Leo: "Congrats Tomcat! @ThomasSanders"

2016 November 21 Thomas: "I owe so much of who I am today to @LeoLeothegiant. He's helped to educate me and help me grow so much. Thank you so much, Leo. ❤️"
Thomas: "I love you. Always will. <3"

2016 November 28

Youtube video "I. GET. SEXY."

Quote: Thomas: "So I came to an interesting conclusion recently. And by recently I mean maybe 2 hours ago, when I was eating dinner, again, alone. Maybe it is time that I get myself a bae. [...] A significant other. I just think it would be really nice to have somebody there to hang out with, and laugh with, and snuggle with, and kiss. And I was wondering, what am I doing wrong? I mean other than my extreme social anxiety and fear of interaction and rejection."

https://thatsthat24.tumblr.com/post/153 ... i-hope-you
Fan: "A. Do you and Leo have a ship name? B. I hope you know that all the shippers wanted Leo in you newest video."
Thomas: "Hahah Theo! And trust me, I wanted him in it and he wanted to be in it, too! He was just busy this whole weekend! I followed up with him tons of times, but his new jobs are SUPER demanding!"

2016 December 9 & 10

Leo posts scenes from Monti Pride, Thomas comments: "🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌"

2016 December 12

Thomas: "Just casually hanging out in front of the window, waiting for someone to yell at me to put on a shirt nbd. 🏙"

Thomas: "Yess... Part 2, here... Totally natural, not posed or anything... Simply my impression of a cat on a window sill. 🌆"

Thomas: "And to complete the trio, here's me wondering if my love will ever return from the war... Hope you enjoyed these!! 🌃"

(Note: We get it Thomas ur single and adorable)

2016 December 13

Leo posts about Monti Pride, Thomas comments: "Yessss 🙏🙏🙏"

2016 December 17
Leo posts about missing Ultimate Storytime
Leo: "I'm so attractive 😂😁 who remembers my acoustic tap set before ultimate story time?! #ahh #goodtime #ultimatestorytime"

2016 December 19
Leo posts about missing Ultimate Storytime 2
Leo: "I miss this 🤧 #ultimatesquad #ultimatesquadgoals #ultimatestorytime @_msft9 @jayharper_official"

2016 December 21 Thomas: "You guys!! My dude @theleoanderson is jumping back on his own channel and I am SO PUMPED!! 🙏🙏🙏"

Leo: "⛽️😝"

Notable comments:
gracegudass: "Do you and Thomas have matching jeans??👖"
theleoandersons "@gracegudas haha🤣🤣 no we just bought the same ones #ihadthemfirst lol"
bailey_bobaileys "@theleoanderson either way you both look hottttt (even tho Thomas ain't in the picture lol)"

2016 December 22

Leo: "Here's to you Tomcat! Everyone go show tommy some love today because he's an awesome person and none of us deserves him😁😍😺"

(Note: Old picture repost #tbt)

2016 December 23

Youtube video "A Christmas Storytime"

Youtube description: "The story is all fictional, not autobiographical"
Thomas on Instagram: "It comes from a real place of feelings, and I hope you enjoy!! "

The idea of the video is that Thomas' makes up a Christmas poem for a child, but Santa's clearly a stand-in for his ex (like that's the joke).

Transcription of the poem:
Thomas: "Santa Claus, the merry cheery-nosed old elf who brings Christmas joy to all, with the exception of myself. In the past he had passed on my pad, but had I been bad? Nay! I had even salted the icy roof to better suit his sleigh. Not even stockings stuffed with coal, just cold and distant. The North Pole is far but does that mean he can't be consistent? I ask what am I doing wrong, how can this be? All I wanted was his presence. Unlucky me. So I went a little too far, last year, I'm embarrassed still - I kind of stalked him at the mall, because I have no chill. He saw me peeking 'round the tree and queried thus: "Ho ho ho my gosh, Thomas is that you, you nut?" Crackerjack vision, I thought, not feeling too gay I dashed out of the mall, blushing all the way. And in the unlikely event that you could guess, what occurred next was being struck by a moped, because I crudely crossed the street with my eyes fixed straight ahead, neglecting to check for oncoming traffic, I'd answer "you bet". That asinine act earned me a Christmas gift set, five broken toes, four toenails lost, three bruised ribs, two months of pain and a year's worth of shame and regret."
Kid: "You went through all of that for Santa?"
Thomas: "[shifty look] ...yeah. yeah totally for Santa yeah. very much Santa. Was I wrong to show up unannounced? I think so, probably. Did the holidays exacerbate my pain? Obnoxiously. I was fine before he came around, that meant I could move on. You just get used to having something, and it hurts when it's gone. But you learn to stand alone again, and you learn to stay strong, until the sadness that was so loud before is totally gone. You learn to love yourself because you know that no one's perfect. You're beautiful, you're bright, and you most certainly are worth it. For you to celebrate the season the deserved time around with the ones you love, guys, gals and non-binary pals."
Kid: "I liked that. But wait, are you ever going to see Santa again?"
Thomas: "Maybe. Maybe a new Santa, but... bottom line is , Santa or no Santa, I'm gonna make it a good holiday."
[Cut to scene at the end where Thomas looks longingly at a picture frame, then puts it in a drawer.]
At the end of the video Thomas says thanks to Joan for writing the poem and that it meant a lot to him.

2016 December 26
Leo posts Youtube video about surprise trip to Disney with Thomas Leo: "New vid posted!! Day at Disney with @ThomasSanders 😺go check it out!!"

(Note: Video deleted)

2016 December 26

Thomas: "Hope you all are having a wonderful day today!! Im getting some much needed family time! 🎁"

2016 December 27

Thomas: "I really appreciate sunsets. They really help put a lot of stuff into perspective for me when I need them to. 🌅"

2016 December 29

Leo: "My first Playlist 😁"

Thomas: "#tb to this excellent Playlist with some of my fave people!!!! 💜💜💜"

(Note: They both repost the same old picture #tbt from Playlist)
Summary of 2017: So. Much. Heartbreak. (+possible getting back together?)
2017 January 1

Thomas: "First selfie of 2017. This year, let us strive to be truer to ourselves, fight for what's right, and create what our hearts and minds want us to create!! Let's make it a year worth living, guys, gals, and non-binary pals! ❤️💛💚💙💜"

2017 January 2

Youtube video "A New Year Of Lying To Myself... In Song!!

Quote: (4:00)
Thomas: "I won't be too shy to date"
Logan: "Lies"

2017 January 12

Thomas: LOOK AT ALL THESE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!! All my wonderful friends that dedicate so much of their time to help me with videos!! I LOVE THEM ALL! ❤"
Thomas: "Back in the skyscraper jungle with @theleoanderson... just like old times! Ahhh yay!! 😁🏙"

2017 January 13

Thomas: "Spending the day in New York with the awesome @theleoanderson just like old times!! Life is beautiful. 🗽"

Leo: "Had such a blast at @dearevanhansen Digital night! Thank you all so much for inviting me up and congrats on such a great show! 'this show struck home on sooo many levels!! And I am so grateful to witness this show twice! Bravo y'all!! Bravo!!"

Thomas: "Dear Evan Hansen with @theleoanderson!! 🎭"

2017 January 18

Leo: "Feeling under the weather 🌫"

(Note: Probably not relevant but Thomas liked the post - but then again he likes most of Leo's posts now)

2017 January 22

Thomas: "Happy Birthday to one of THE most amazing people in my life, @theleoanderson!!! Love you so much, you talented human being!! Wishing you all the happiness and fanart today and the whole year!!! 🎂"

Thomas: "Good morning and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of the most amazing people in my life, @theleoanderson!! Love you and wish you all the happiness!!❤"
Leo answers: "❤️😘❤️"
and: "thank you"

2017 January 23 Leo: "Thanks to everyone who showed me love for my birthday ❤️❤️ love you all so much"
Thomas: "hope you had a wonderful day!!"

2017 January 24 Leo: "Look out for my new YouTube vid today!! Trying my own style of filming😊"
Thomas: "@theleoanderson oh man!! You are on fire!!"

2017January 25
Leo in response to deleted tweet from Thomas: "I'm going to be in nyc😭😭😭😩😩😩"
Leo: "I'm still gonna cosplay lol"
Thomas: ".@theleoanderson I would LOVE to see that!"
Leo: "Look no further Freefrom... your cloak is right here."
Thomas: "HECK YES"
fan: "@theleoanderson happy birthday! miss u and love u!!"
Leo: "I tired! go ask Thomas how many things he stole from me 😂😂"
Thomas answering the same pic: "AWWWW!!!! Cash!!! You totally took it!!! 😂"
Thomas: "It's 1:40 am here and I'm just laying here thinking about how much @theleoanderson means to me."
Leo: "😂😂🤣❤️❤️ I found the jacket @ThomasSanders! hehehe "
Thomas: "@theleoanderson@CashCosgrove @samxlou this is so absolutely adorable!!!! Cash, you scoundrel!!! 😂"

2017 January 26 Thomas quote-retweets Leo's dance video.
Thomas: "This... this is incredible. 🙏 Seriously, @theleoanderson, I think this is a new favorite. 😱"

(Note: The video has been deleted from Leo's channel but the preview on Twitter is still there)

2017 February 8 Thomas answers a fan who's drawing the picture of Thomas and Leo kissing.
Thomas: "I can't wait to see the finished product!!!"

2017 February 11

Youtube video "Black History: I Can't Believe I NEVER KNEW..."
Leo features in Thomas' video about Black History Month.
Thomas: "Thank you to the ever lovely @dahlianicole_, @theleoanderson, and @ibterrence97 for your help in making this!! 💜💜💜"

2017 February 13

Youtube video "Alone on Valentine's Day"

Youtube description: This year, I struggle with the idea of not having anyone to share Valentine's Day with, and the different aspects of my personality come together to see if my fate can be changed!!
Quote: Thomas: "It's that time of the year again, Valentine's Day. Do you have a date? I don't. And I don't know where I'm gonna get one - approaching people is difficult."

2017 February 17

Thomas: "We've Always Been Goofs #tbt @theleoanderson"

(Note: Reposting an old selfie with Leo and tagging him)

2017 February 27

Thomas dedicates his Shoutout Sunday to Leo.

Caption: "This week's #ShoutoutSunday goes to the great @theleoanderson, @marvmena, @no_breeches, and all the lovely "Leo"s in existence!! 🙌"
Lyrics: "Leo with you we have to proclaim forever, we only win this game together."

2017 March 4

Thomas: "What in continuous questions about my sexual orientation"

(Note: Edit of the picture of them kissing from March 2013)

2017 April 2 Thomas: "Literally me trying to be serious with anyone..."

2017 April 3 We The Unicorns: "BREAKING: these photos of @ThomasSanders will change your life 😍"
Thomas: "Leo and I! Important not to forget him, but thank you!! 💜💜💜"

2017 May 29
https://thatsthat24.tumblr.com/post/161 ... alky-video
Fan: "Can you maybe pleeeaase do a sit down/talky video with Valerie??? Or would that just be too much adorableness for one vid?"
Thomas: "Awww I would love to!! My goal would be to do one with her, Talyn, Terrence, (I would hope against hope Leo, but no promises) and so many of my other friends. I just, in all honesty, aside from Leo, have known and still know Joan for the longest time, so it was a video that had to happen!"

https://thatsthat24.tumblr.com/post/161 ... eo-anytime
Fan: "Are you going to do any videos with Leo anytime soon? :)"
Thomas: "He’s focusing on himself for right now, and it’s indeterminate whether he will do another video, but I wanna respect his wishes to focus on his life, but rest assured, he’s doing well, and hopefully we’ll hang out soon!"

2017 June 12

Youtube video "Having Pride"

Thomas officially comes out as gay on Youtube for the first time

2017 July 4

Thomas: "Singing "He's a Tramp" in my car cause I was feelin' jazzy... and also I've had my experiences with a couple guys like this lol 🎵"

(Note: A couple guys, huh? Who you shading Thomas?)

2017 July 23

Youtube video "Things we used to share", song specifically about the relationship with Leo and breakup (written by Joan)

Description: "Hope you enjoy this song that was written by my amazingly talented and wonderful friend, Joan, who has been helping process feelings I've had from my first love that will probably always sting."
Quote: Thomas: "To let you in on a little bit of my life that was something I've been dealing with. First loves are difficult. First loves are really tough. Joan thought it would be a nice idea to work through those feelings in song so they actually just took it upon themselves, learned some of my story and then they wrote that song for me."

2017 July 26

Thomas: "It is I, Prince Gumball 🍬🍭🍫 #ineedamarshalllee"

(Note: Gumball and Marshall Lee being a gay ship from Adventure Time)

2017 September 16

Youtube video "My life with a narrator"

Alarm clock at the start sings: "I love being single, I have no regrets in my life. There is no man to take my hand, no woman I can call my wife." Thomas turns it off multiple times. He later sings the song in the shower, and it continues: "And if some chump dumps me, that's not something to dwell on. I wouldn't love to share the company of someone who wouldn't love to share mine as well. Gone are those dismal days, guys that got away used to keep me up at night. I'm happy to wait for a suitable mate who is gonna treat me right."

2017 September 30
https://thatsthat24.tumblr.com/post/165 ... oshoot-you
Thomas: "I have more, if you're interested! All these came from the same shoot."
Thomas: "It was a good day. :)"

(Note: Fan asks for more pictures from that photoshoot in 2013 and Thomas complies)

2017 October 3

Youtube video "MOVING ON, Part 1/2: Dealing with nostalgia" First part of the two part series about dealing with a breakup.

Description on Youtube: "And in this video, I struggle with moving on from a very important part of my past. "
Description on Instagram: " I open up a bit, I apologize ahead of time, but enjoy!!"

Notable parts:
Thomas says he feels BAD. He's been thinking a lot about Guys and Dolls (he explains in part 2 that he and Leo met while performing Guys and Dolls). The Sides act exasperated.
Virgil: "oh shit, I thought we were done with this", "I'm not equipped to handle this"
Logan: "Thomas, it's time to move on", "I feel like I'm nearly out of productive things to say on the matter, I'm just frustrated",
Patton: "Hi frustrated, I'm sad!"
Roman: "I got it! Thomas, you write down all of your thoughts and feelings in an eloquent letter and deliver it to him in a basket full of his favorite things."
Thomas: "Maybe..."
Virgil: "Whoa! What!?"
Logan: "He's been brainstorming all day and he's yet to come up with one productive, non-creepy idea"
Roman: "I'm not creepy, I'm joking, alright? Aaah... you just don't understand love"
Logan: "I understand that it's making you act pathetic"
Logan: "You know full well what it means when Thomas is thinking about Guys and Dolls."
[Everyone starts making Guys and Dolls references whole Thomas is breaking apart]
Roman: "Why don't we just call him - right now?"
Logan: "Why are you still feeling so dejected about something that transpired months ago?"
Thomas: "I'm sorry guys, I really am. It's just... When you've been in a relationship as long as I was it's hard to let go of those feelings."
Logan: [While brainstorming for ideas calls the relationship a "long dead relationship"] "All of this because Patton can't let go of one person?"

2017 October 25

Youtube video "MOVING ON, Part 2/2: Dealing with a breakup"

Notable parts:
Roman: "You took a chance when you asked a guy out three years ago*, and it lead to you having some of the happiest moments of your life."
[Roman proceeds to try and push Thomas to calling Leo to convince him to try again. Thomas calls, "Leo" answers, Thomas promptly hangs up, everybody panics trying to come up with a lie to explain the call.]
Roman: "Well then what are you going to do? Tell him that you called in an act of desperation because for months you've been quietly hoping that everything would go back to the way it was before? Are you going to tell him about all the times you've fantasized about him calling you, saying that he's ready to try again? Are you going to tell him that you want him back? ...Because that's the truth."
Thomas: "No. No, I mean: No that's not the truth. I don't want him back. At least... not in that way. I... I don't want to do that to him. Because I love him. He was unhappy when he was with me. And I don't want him to be unhappy. The truth is, Roman, I don't want him back."
Roman: "But you do. I know you do. I know all of your dreams and fantasies."
Patton: "He does and he doesn't."
Thomas: "That can't be real Roman. The thing that I want, that you want for me. It's impossible. You're right, I want it so badly, but... it's fantasy. Forcing a relationship that doesn't work to happen again after it already fell apart, restarting that cycle of heartbreak... that would be mean. To him and to me. But that would be the reality and I don't want that reality."
[Leo calls back, everybody panics, Thomas cuts the call off.]
[Roman says it reminds Thomas of a time when he felt worthy of someone. Virgil says Thomas is afraid he'll never feel some of these feelings again. Thomas says he's mad at himself sometimes, because no matter how he tries, or how long it's been, or what he attempts to distract himself with, his thoughts always lead back to the memories tied to...]
[cue montage of things that reminds him of the relationship]
Thomas: "We met when we both auditioned for Guys and Dolls. We were both cast and quickly became friends. [part about how he doesn't actually like Guys and Dolls that much as a musical, but it's still his favorite, and now he can't listen to any of the music because it hurts] I still wasn't comfortable with myself, but I just felt something for someone that I'd never felt before, you know? Heck, I don't think I ever put myself out there more for anyone."
Virgil: "It was freaking torture man."
Thomas: "But it was worth it, I'm sure it was."
[Story about how when Thomas was young his uncle used to take him fishing and he hated it. When Leo and he had been dating for some time and his family saw how serious it was his uncle invited them both out and Thomas was not looking forward to it, but the day came and it wasn't bad at all. Fishing was so much better with him there. That's when he really knew. And the whole relationship was filled with those moments.]
Thomas: "I have to be fair with myself and recall the other moments. The moments filled with sadness, anger and confusion. The moments where we wondered if the paths we were on were really conducive to have each other in our lives. When we ended things it was for the best. My heart... I never stopped loving him."
Virgil: "Eventually you'll have to move on from him."
Thomas: "I just don't know how to."
Conclusion of the video: If you're truly destined to be with him, now is not the time to worry about it. Thomas needs to focus on himself. He needs to remember he's on the road to feeling better.
Virgil: "I've always been the one who worried about losing the people that you loved. And that happened. And... I haven't known what to do since."
Thomas says he likes to end his videos on a pretty concise conclusion on how to handle a dilemma, but he doesn't know if there's a clear answer on how to best move on. One step in front of the other, you can do it. Cue sad/nostalgic montage set to "Things We Used To Share" with stand-in actor boyfriend, ending in Thomas alone and sad in his bed.

*(Note: According to this video the relationship lasted three years. Presuming the relationship ended in 2016, three years would put the beginning of the relationship in 2013, which we know from this timeline can't be true - they must have dated four years at least. Can anyone find when they were in Guys and Dolls?)

2017 November 2

Thomas: "There’s a lot of myself I gotta work on, but I’m hopefully making progress one day at a time."
Thomas: "Oops Leo just reminded me of this animated short, excuse me while I cry. 💜🙌 https://youtu.be/OBk3ynRbtsw"

2017 November 10 Thomas: "It warms my heart to see so many people excited to see Leo again on my snapchat!! Lol I’ve been so excited to get to hang with him again. 😁"
Thomas: "Have to close out the day by noting HOLY SHMOKES my friends were especially gorgeous-looking today! Leo, Joan, and Talyn were looking so fresh. Omg I wanted to do a photoshoot for each of them!"

2017 November 13 Thomas: "Darn you, Leo, for getting me into this frickin show!!! Ughhh it is taking over my heart!!! #ThisIsUs"

2017 November 20 Thomas: "Spending the morning catching Leo up with Steven Universe. Gooood good morning indeed. ☺️"
Thomas: "I KNOW it’s 1:00 pm, just let me live my illusion."

2017 November 22 Thomas: "Stupid moments I want to cherish: Leo and I chilling at midnight, munching on fries, and him trying to do an impression of Bernadette Peters"

2017 November 26 Thomas: "Hilarious dialogue I just experienced:
Me (Looking at breakfast menu): What is oxtail??
Leo: (Gasp) You don’t know what oxtail is??
Me: No!
Leo: It’s basically oxtail!
Me: Whoa..."
Thomas: "Update: I tried some of Leo’s and Oxtail is DELICIOUS."
Thomas: "Leo and I spent the day just watching She’s Gotta Have It, wearing unicorn and cat onesies, so basically it was the best day ever."
Random comment: "Did you get any of the rock or gem things from your snapchat"
Thomas: "We did!! Leo got that phantom quartz heart gem!"

2017 December 7 Thomas: "Was woken up this morning by Leo in the house, standing over me asking if he could make us breakfast. What a startling, awesome surprise!"
Random comment: "HOWD HE GET IN YOUR HOUSE"
Thomas: "He has a key? Lol"
Random comment 2: "Does it not worry you that he figured out how to get in to your house?"
Thomas: "No because he has a key because there’s an establishment of trust that we have lol"

Thomas: "I legitimately DO not know what face I am making here, but Leo picked out a new jacket for me, and it was finally cold enough to wear, and Talyn’s tree was pretty, so this picture is the result. Please excuse my naturally weird face.🎄"

2017 December 9 Thomas describing a bunch of his friends, for Leo: "Leo (SO TALENTED, he’s going to inspire the world. Love. Him.)"

2017 December 10 Thomas: "Apologies for being up late, guys! Another late night of filming! Also, kind of excited cause Leo may have suggested an interesting Sanders Sides idea that might be perfect but i can’t go into details. Sleeping now, i promise!"

(Note: The video idea Leo had turned out to be the 12 days of Christmas, see tweet from December 25)

2017 December 12 Thomas: "So happy because Leo just got to listen to the song we're doing for the NYC Merch Event and loved it and wanted to listen again. Woot, Joan, you're writing wins again! Can't wait to finish the music video!!"
Thomas: "Update: he had to listen to it a third time before he left 😋"

(Note: Picture of Leo at his place)

2017 December 14 Thomas: "I forget what it’s like having someone else sleeping in the house. I can’t laugh freely at my memes. I must stifle to a titter whilst scrolling on twitter. Pardon me, Leo. Slumber on. 🌙"

(Note: Picture of Leo napping on Thomas' couch)
Random comment: "Sleepy Leo, an angelic creature, would you say so,Thomas?"
Thomas: "Oh absolutely"

2017 December 16

Thomas: "I haven’t posted in a bit, so please enjoy me and Leo getting ready for A Chorus Line the best way we know how: just, like, taking selfies and stuff backstage because, show memories, man, we gotta make em. 🎭"

(Note: Repost of old picture from summer of 2014)

2017 December 21

Thomas: "#Disneypranks with Friends: “Sleeping Beauty” Edition, Part 2! 😴 (Messin’ with Leo the Giant; Okay, Honestly, I couldn’t bring myself to disturb his slumber a second time and this seemed the most appropriate)"

2017 December 25 Thomas: "Gahhh it makes me so happy to hear that you guys are enjoying this Sanders Sides holiday special! You remember I mentioned Leo had that cool idea for a Sanders Sides vid? This was it. <3"
Thomas: "After the Christmas video, Leo has officially declared his favorite character is Patton and immediately wanted to cosplay. 🐶"
(Note: Pictures of Leo wearing the Patton sweater in Thomas' apartment)
Thomas: "Adorable!!"
(Note: This tweet is in answer to the tweet above with the pictures of Leo wearing the Patton sweater)

2017 December 26 Thomas: "@dahlianicole_ Ahhh!! You and Leo both celebrate Kwanzaa and I need to learn from you guys!"

2017 December 27

Thomas: "The only person I'm kissing on New Year's Eve is my 2017 self goodbye! New year, new me!"
Guy: "Got nobody to kiss on New Year's again this year, huh?"
Thomas: "No."

(Note: It's just a sketch but I'm adding it anyway for reference)

2017 December 30

Thomas describing his perfect someone: "Oh gosh, I don't know. Someone..."
Friend: "Go on."
Thomas: "No that's it."
Friend: "Just... someone?"
Thomas: "Are my standards too high?"

(Note: Just a sketch but yeah)

2017 December 31

Leo posts insta with caption: "Miss you. Wanna kiss you 🤗😍"

(Note: For reference)
Summary of 2018: I don't even know anymore dude.
2018 January 3

Youtube video "Can LYING Be Good??"

Notable parts:
Roman: "Thomas was invited to hang out with this one particularly dashing fellow - which is a unique happenstance let me tell ya."
Virgil: "Midway through hanging out with this dude Thomas remembered where he was supposed to be, supporting his best friend Joan."
Thomas didn't leave because his "hopes and dreams had something else to say".
Roman: "This fellow was so flippin' cute. I mean who knows, he could have been the prince of your dreams. It was worth it to stick around."
Patton [suggesting a lie]: "You did it because your boyfriend really wanted to spend time with you."
Thomas: "Boyfriend? What boyfriend? How many lies are we telling here?"

2018 January 6 Thomas: "My day so far: writing scripts, working out new designs for posters, having a lengthy discussion with Joan about new words they've learned this year, realizing I'm supposed to record a song today, and trying out a new ab workout routine Leo came up with. Lazy day not so lazy!"

2018 January 14 Random comment: "wATCH MERLIN ITS SO GOOD"
Thomas: "Haha!! Leo always watched that show! So thusly, I saw it lots! Lol"
Random comment 2: "AHHHH you should watch the flash!"
Thomas: "Haha that was another show Leo watches all the time so I catch those episodes from time to time"

2018 January 16 Thomas: "Whew!! Made dinner for Leo, caught him up on This is Us, cleaned up, and now am sipping tea while I do some notes & editing. I now just need this to all take place in a tiny apartment in NYC (with a little balcony, of course), and I will fulfill my dream of a cozy lifestyle."

2018 January 19 Thomas: "Having some fun with Leo the before his big birthday weekend!! ❤️"
Thomas: "What a lovely night. I love Leo with every fiber of my being. Hope you all sleep incredibly well. Love you all. 💜"
Random comment: "Back off he's mine"
Thomas: "You'll have to fight me for him!! lol"
Thomas: "Happy Birthday to this ball of sunshine!!! Keep kicking butt, @theleoanderson!! 💛🎂🎉"

2018 January 23 Thomas: "Good news of the day: Joan is feeling a little better, we're wrapping the script up, music video's looking good so far, Black Panther is gonna be out real soon, and here's a picture of Leo cause he's just too frickin gorgeous."

(Note: Leo posted this picture on his Instagram two days prior)
Thomas: "YES! I. Want. To. Borrow. It."
(Note: guess he's talking about the butterfly hoodie)

2018 January 26

Leo: "L aá Ace."

Leo: ✨

Notable comments:
Thomas: "Nice backpack ;)"
Leo answers: "lol get out of here! 😂😂😂🙄😂🤪"
Thomas, posting cute pics of Leo: "Listen, Leo has helped teach me so many important lessons and helped me become stronger & more aware, the LEAST I can do is make him laugh 💚"

2018 January 27 Thomas: "“Snapchat Filters & Taking Pictures Next to Leo: A How-To on Ways I Try to Make Myself Look Cuter” by Thomas Sanders"
Thomas: "Leo gave me permission to post a baby pic on his behalf haha 💜"

2018 February 1

Leo: "Rise and grind .I really still want this to come into play"

(Note: Leo posts about his webseries Monti Pride again, saying it will come this fall)

2018 February 9

Leo: "Philly. Ultimate tour. I love that Thomas and Nicole were the only white cast members lol😫😂"

(Note: Old picture #tbt Ultimate Storytime in 2016)

2018 February 16

Youtube video "Black History: Awesome Facts, Part TWO!"

Leo gets there late but is there.
3:10 That face touching tho.

2018 March 5 Thomas: "Next, Leo, a true blue Gryffindor if there ever was one. Brave, stands up for his beliefs, a gifted mind, with passions that run the entire gamut of art and culture. Comic book lover, dancer, singer, actor, writer, the list goes on. The most nimble 6’6” human I’ve ever known."

Part of a thread where Thomas posts about all of his friends (Leo is second, after Joan)
Original post in thread: "Actually, you know what? I have time today. Lemme start a thread with details on my friends, cause they deserve a.... "character roster" of sorts and it provides me the opportunity to gush about them more lol"

2018 March 10

Youtube video "Phone PRANK CALL Challenge 3!!"

Thomas and Leo making an entire video together.
Notable parts:
9:55 Random shoulder touch.
14:32 Leo "You've been scary all night I swear"
14:43 "I don't know if you guys know but I really like my friends. I like this one - a lot *empathic Leo shoulder pat*"
14:50 whatever that is
15:22 Thomas pets Leo's head

2018 March 13

Leo: "This is the cutest flipping thing 😂❤️😫 @charliebdoodles 😘 kisses to you"

2018 March 18

Leo in Thomas' short vid, wearing Thomas' merch.

2018 March 22

Leo: "Had a blast shooting for @thomassanders new apparel line 🤗"

2018 March 26

Leo posts video wearing Thomas' merch

2018 April 1

Thomas commissioned an artist to create comic book versions of his friends, including Leo (who got plant control and telekinesis and is drawn as a butterfly in his butterfly hoodie)

(Note: Thomas has a butterfly hoodie like it but in another colour, according to this post it was a gift from someone who's now deleted their Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/p/BhpOGYkHTun ... _copy_link)

2018 April 4

Short vid on the theme of "I really want a boyfriend" (being a romantic introvert, wanting to skip dating and socializing and just have a boyfiend already) #justasketch

2018 April 26

Short vid "The guy you're talking to isn't good enough so you should move on"
#justasketch

2018 April 28

Youtube video "On the Borderline" (original song)

Perhaps not all that relevant but I'm adding it anyway. Sentimental song intercepted with photos from Thomas' childhood, about leaving home and/or being at a turning point in your life. Thomas explaining the song afterwards: "This was a nice song to sing for me, especially after my birthday (which he celebrated with his parents who celebrated their anniversary the same day). I think you deal with that a lot at any turning point in your life."

"I'm standing on the borderline, What should I bring or leave behind, From who I was, For who I'm gonna be?"
"They said: “son, don't change” And I keep hoping they won't see how much I have"

2018 May 3

Thomas: "So, we had to find the best way to show off some of our shirts and what better way to do that then by having them sported by some of my beautiful and wonderful friends??? Honestly? Models. All of them. You can get yours over at http://ShopThomasSanders.com but as always, we have a limited supply of all designs!"

2018 May 5

Leo: "@thomassanders could be gayer shirts are the best thing 🌈 check out the link in the bio!! And can I say that @brittneykelly is a frickin queen 👑 📷"

2018 May 6 Thomas: "Me before and after thinking about Leo 💜"

2018 May 9

Leo: "shots from the shoot I did with friends for @thomassanders T-shirt line! Go over to his page to see how you get you hands on this bad baby! 📷: @grizzleemartin #leoisryker #jdthebook"

2018 May 10

Thomas: "Got to watch the sunset with a bunch of my friends and I honestly don’t think there’s been a higher point in my life. 💜 (PS this was taken during that photoshoot, so all the shirts we were wearing are available at ShopThomasSanders.com)"

Leo: "Shop @thomassanders😊📷: @grizzleemartin"

2018 May 15

Thomas: "I’m still working on myself, and I gotta be okay with that.🔅"

2018 June 4

Leo: "PRIDE🌈 #happypride📷: @grizzleemartin"

2018 June 6

Thomas: "For the month of June, a percentage of any purchases of Could Be Gayer items will be donated to the @trevorproject , a national, toll-free, confidential, and 24-hour suicide hotline for LGBTQ+ youth. You can tap this image, or check out ShopThomasSanders.com to see all the items, including new hats and an enamel pin! Any purchase would be appreciated! 🏳️‍🌈"

2018 June 13

Leo posts old acting reel filmed at Thomas' (their) place

2018 June 16

Thomas features Leo's nephew Gavin in a short video

Leo posts another old acting reel filmed in Thomas' (their) place

2018 June 19 Thomas: "While babysitting, Gavin found Patton’s glasses"

(Note: Thomas babysitting Leo's nephew)

2018 June 24

Leo: "Friends❤️😊 tag’em ya know em! 📸: @grizzleemartin Merch: @thomassanders"

Leo: "Nah.. this one 😊 📸: @grizzleemartin Merch: @thomassanders"

2018 July 6

Leo: "Working on this project again!!! It’s been an up hill battle but I’m determined to make this happen!!! Monti Pride: @theleoandersonJohnny Klein : @yourboy_jc96Jet Stevens: @thomassanders @montipride_"

2018 July 7

Short video about dating #justasketch

2018 July 13

Leo: "I honestly was just curious to see if there was another actor with my name.. 😳🤷🏾‍♂️😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I made it!😎 @thomassanders"
Thomas: "You’ve got a whole retinue of work!! 😂🙏"

2018 July 14 Thomas: "Today, I answered the phone so frustratingly that Leo asked me what was wrong. I told him I just had the most infuriating dream where I had gone with some friends and family to eat and they all obtained food but I wasn’t able to get anything. I was so mad."

2018 July 17

Gavin again

2018 July 18 Thomas on babysitting Gavin:
"While babysitting, I got Gavin cookies. He snatched them and wouldn’t give them back. When I yelled, “I paid for those with MY money!”, he responded with, “Well I stole them with MY hands!” Touché, Gavin. Touché."
"Glad people are enjoying and loving Gavin as much as I do!!"

2018 August 2

Short video about living alone #justasketch

2018 August 25 Thomas: "And now I’m running late for Leo’s show, so the short video I filmed for today will have to go up tomorrow! Ahhhh life, how complicated and frantic you are for me!"
Thomas: "After watching @theleoanderson perform Ain’t Misbehaving tonight, I am reminded once again how born for Broadway he truly is. Amazing job tonight, sir. 👏👏👏"

2018 October 12

Thomas: "Seven years of being out of the closet. Although I’m still figuring myself out, I at least am so happy to be more comfortable with my sexuality!"

(Note: So he came out in 2011, then? According to this video he told his parents because he was dating a guy. A different guy than Leo then supposedly.)

2018 November 11 Thomas: "Finally got to watch Crazy Rich Asians and LOVED IT!! Watching it again now with Leo."
Summary of 2019-2020: Are we sure they're not dating?
2019 January 2 Thomas: "Caught up on Steven Universe this morning with Leo and, hoo boy, I’m interested in seeing where this show is gonna go..."

2019 January 23 Thomas:"Of course today is Leo’s birthday, Terrence was in town for today only... and I’m sick. Perf timing."
Thomas: "Well, my night was made /instantly/ better because both Leo and Terrence came to visit! Ahhh I love them so much. Among many other things, we talked about Ultimate Storytime memories!! Gosh, we gotta do that again. 💜"

2019 January 26

Youtube video "Seasons of Love (RENT Cover) including Leo

2019 Febuary 5

Thomas: "Going for that popular Shy City Dude look. 🏙🌸 (Thanks to @theleoanderson for the picture)"

(Note: This picture was posted several days later but was obviously taken in the same spot so I'm just gonna put it here)
Thomas: "How proud am I of @theleoanderson going to school to become an EMT?

Super freakin proud. 🚑❤️"

2019 February 14

(Note: Short video referencing borrowing clothes from boyfriend just for reference)

2019 February 14

Youtube video: "Friends On the Other Side - Disney Villain Mash-Up" including Leo

Thomas: "First of all I want to thank Leo (and Brittney) - you guys have no right looking as good as you guys do, but also sounding amazing too."

2019 February 21

Thomas emo posting about his looks: "The background is very much me: White, it’s got Sand in the name, and not much to look at! 🏖"

2019 March 16 Thomas: "Ach, tried making it happen and came close, but I’ve gotta make it to see Leo in his new show tonight now! Twill be up tomorrow and I’m definitely excited for you guys to see it!"

2019 March 31

Youtube video "Selfishness v. Selflessness"

Sanders Sides video about Thomas getting a callback for the same date as his friends' wedding. Thomas wants to support his friends but alludes several times to knowing he'd be miserable at a wedding, presumably because he's himself single.

(Note: The friends who are getting married in the video are not real friends, as confirmed by this tweet: "Pssst... it is just for the Sanders Sides storyline")

2019 April 5-8
Weekend trip to NY hanging out with Leo
"Leo and I have landed in Atlanta safely! One more flight to get us to NYC!"
"Leo and I are off to see what is described as a dark indie revival of “Oklahoma!” tonight in NYC! Not sure what that entails, but we’ll let you know later! Haha
"What are Leo and I going two-player on and seeing tonight? We’ll be sure to use the bathroom before leaving. Getting colder... getting colder... That’s right! Be More Chill! EXCITEMENTTTTT..."
"So last night, Leo, Kate Hudson, Alan Menken, and I were on the stage of Be More Chill and I thought to myself... life sure is funny."
"This weekend’s NY trip was... kinda perfect?? Got to see an avant-garde, dark version of Oklahoma, a modern contemporary teen sci fi musical (BMC), and a traditional emotional musical (Waitress). We got to catch up with old friends now on Broadway, we made new friends... ...we experienced a Coyote Ugly-themed gay bar, I discovered collard green-wrapped impossible burger (which was DELICIOUS), had a drink where they print Hogwarts Houses on the foam (not my house, but I love my Ravenclaw friends), I had mini pies while awed by Shoshana Bean... we got to go backstage at Be More Chill and meet the cast and writer of show!! And I got to experience this all with Leo!! I showed him Beetlejuice and Frozen for the first time and we just got to adventure and talk and ugh it was so refreshing. Just what we both needed. 🏙"

2019 April 13

Sanders shorts vid joking about Thomas response to other people's relationship troubles being "break up with them"

2019 April 16

Leo and Thomas both post a picture of them together
Thomas: "We’re ever so proper 👅"
Leo: "We are trouble when we get together."

2019 April 19 Thomas: "Btw, check out Leo’s “Be More Chill” socks. I dig em haha"

2019 April 22 Thomas: "Awww now I miss my Ultimate Storytime cast 💜💜💜 @JayisJo @Nicolemlvisco @theleoanderson @ibterrence97"

2019 May 17

Sanders shorts about dating, "Thomas: Very, very lonely", "single life was tough, dating life was even tougher" #justasketch

2019 May 18 Thomas: "I wanna give a big thank you to my team, who is continuously working on scripts, costumes, and future music while I’m furiously editing the next video. Also, big thank you to Leo who made me a big breakfast while I worked. Ugh you guys are literal angels... I’m so blessed. 💜"

2019 May 31

Youtube video "Where Did We Come From??"

Leo and Thomas do DNA testing together.
Notable moments:
2:59 Leo puts his arm around Thomas
7:38 "You're out of this world"
7:47 Leo cries and Thomas comforts him
8:30 Leo is a family person

2019 June 5

Thomas: "What’s Pride Month without at least one fun night at a gay club? 🌈"

2019 June 10 Thomas: "I love Ali Stroker so much. An INCREDIBLE talent, beautiful voice, and absolutely deserving of the Tony Award tonight for Best Featured Actress. Leo and I are still not over seeing her perform. Go, Ali!!"

2019 June 11 Thomas posts short video with Gavin and Joan
Caption: "Leo’s nephew, Gavin, is back for the summer and brightening up our lives once more"

2019 June 12 Thomas: "We’re still heavily filming (if one can believe it) AND editing, and I can’t show my appearance at this time, so please have this epic photoshoot of Gavin, who’s been an amazing Best Boy on set. He calls it his Logan/Virgil Fusion look. 💙💜"

2019 June 13

Leo's nephew Gavin helping out in the office
Thomas posts video of Gavin

2019 June 15

Leo's nephew Gavin in a short video recorded at Thomas' place
Thomas: "The day was so beautiful today, I just pulled a bean bag chair outside to edit on the sidewalk lol Gavin wanted to join"

2019 June 16 More Gavin at Thomas' place

2019 June 27 Thomas: "I was driving around a bend and saying, “WEEEE”, and Gavin, without looking up from his Switch goes, “You’re like a man child.” This 11 year old really put me in my place."
Random comment: "Man, he has been nothing but savagely roooood to you. Seriously, how does he keep breaking into your apartment, anyhow? 😂 Love you, Gavin!! 😂😂❤️"
Thomas: "Hahah awww but I love him"

2019 June 28 Thomas: "Gavin spinning around on a hoverboard late at night pondering why he can’t sleep while The Office plays in the background is a whole mood and a half."

2019 July 27 Thomas: "I introduced @theleoanderson to Beat Saber and I think it was the best decision ever... 🕺🏻"

2019 August 7
Thomas posts picture from filming the MALINDA video that both he and Leo is in

Thomas: "Just Being a Royal... Pain in the Butt 👑"

Leo likes the post and posts several pictures of his own from filming the video over the course of two months, here are two of them:

2019 August 8 Thomas: "I’m not the only royal pain in the butt around here @theleoanderson 😋"

2019 August 6-15 Thomas: "Gavin asked for Harry Potter glasses for Back to School, so I sent him a pair. His mom sends me these. This kid has my entire heart."
Thomas: "I’ve been sending Gavin the art you guys have been making of him these past few weeks. You’ve been making this boy happy, lemme tell ya. 🐱"
Thomas: "Text messages from Gavin are always an adventure."
Thomas: "Ok I’m on a Gavin kick today. I forgot about the original little jingle Gavin gave to Pickled Poo Logs. 😂"

2019 August 20 Thomas: "Ngl I... kinda wanna do a lil photoshoot with Euphoria-inspired eye makeup.."
Leo: "Do it do it"
Thomas: "Haha oh goodness"

2019 September 3 Thomas: "Leo was sick and couldn’t sleep and asked me to sing something, so I decided to sing some Disney “wish” songs and then stayed on the phone with him til he fell asleep. Idk that just felt like something you only see in movies and ugh I love my friends."

2019 September 6 Thomas: "The coolest bunch you ever will see... @ibterrence97 @theleoanderson @JayisJo @Nicolemlvisco #UltimateStorytime #throwback"

(Note: Ultimate Storytime was in 2016)

2019 October 9

Thomas: "Just was looking at this photoshoot my friends and I did... I’ve got some cute friends, you guys. I’ve got some really cute friends. (And yes, I put myself in there cause I liked that pic of myself lol AND btw this wasn’t supposed to be a merch push, but there are several people asking in the comments, so several of these shirts are available for purchase at my shop ShopThomasSanders.com)"

2019 October 11

Youtube video "Don't Make Me - MALINDA (feat Thomas Sanders)"
Leo stars in the video alongside Thomas

2019 October 13

Leo: "No matter where you go, know that you belong ✨"

2019 November 23

Youtube video "Are There Healthy Distractions?"

Sanders Asides video where Thomas avoids going to a party to avoid having to interact with "Enrique", feat. random thought about how he might've met his soulmate at the party.
16:30 Virgil: "It's too bad we didn't go to that party. What if your soulmate was there, and now you're never gonna get another chance to meet him."

(Note: Pretty sure Enrique is a made up name just for the video. Thomas uses the same name in the video where he gets his life narrated from 2017, but in that video Enrique is his "crush from 10th grade" who later breaks into his apartment to murder him)

2019 November 24 Thomas: "I DID, in fact, go see Frozen II today, with Leo, complete with outfits inspired by Anna and Elsa!!"

Leo: "Went to go see Frozen!❄️ AMAZING!! LOVED IT! Me and tommy Disney bounded as Elsa and Anna! What did you guys think of the movie!?
#disneybound #frozen #intotheunknown"
Thomas also posted a screenshot of a text message convo he had with Gavin

2019 November 28 Thomas responding to fan art of him and Leo in their Frozen 2 matching outfits: "Omgggg I love this!!!"

2019 December 14

Leo: "http://ShopThomasSanders.com ☕️✨"

2019 December 26 Thomas: "I also got Gavin AKA Catboy AKA The Best Kid in the World a PS4, and now we can race against each other in Crash Team Racing at any time. Merry Christmas, Catboy. 💜"

2019 December 28 Thomas took Gavin to the arcade
"It was a really good day :)"
"I'm having like the best day"
"Best. Day. EVER."

2019 December 29 Thomas: "As appreciation for the PS4, Gavin was so excited to give me this bracelet he worked a long time on, “getting the right colors for”. That’s it. I changed my mind, I want kids. 😭💜"
Random comment: "You don't want kids, you want one specific kid, Gavin"
Thomas: "Maybe"

2019 December 30-31
Leo and Thomas (and Terrence and Valerie) go see Beetlejuice, Jagged Little Pill, and Hadestown, and celebrate New Year's together in NYC
Thomas: "I can hardly remember the last trip I took just for fun, sooooo GUESS WHO’S GOING UP TO NYC WITH SOME FRIENDS TO SEE SOME MUSICALS AND CELEBRATE NEW YEAR’S EVE!!!"
Thomas: "I am officially up in New York with these amazing people seeing musicals and celebrating New Year’s Eve!! I am SO HAPPY!!!" (picture of Thomas, Valerie, Terrence and Leo)
Thomas: "So, we all got to witness Alex Brightman and the rest of the cast absolutely KILL it in Beetlejuice the Musical tonight!! Glad we got to witness the show while it was here on Broadway!! Next up... tomorrow afternoon: Jagged Little Pill!!"
Thomas: "It’s really good??? There’s a whole song where people are in REVERSE?! Leo, Terrence, & I are just sitting here eating Kit Kats in AWE!"
Thomas: "You were so sweet, Amber!! Wonderful getting to meet you!! 💜"
Hadestown
Thomas: "Soooo HADESTOWN was INCREDIBLE!! We’re all kinda speechless. The story, the voices, the performances, I can’t even... explain. Thank you SO much to @anthony_chatmon for having us backstage, and @Andre_DeShields, @EvaNoblezada, & @reevecarney for chatting with us. WHAT a night!!"
Random comment: "YOU ALL LOOK SO HAPPY"
Thomas: "WE WERE!! 😋😋😋"
Thomas: "First of all, Jay, thank you SO MUCH for supporting us, the Deceit sweater looks amazing!! /Secondly/, oh... my... gosh... that video. I’m here with Leo, and we were laughing and I teared up a bit. You are such a natural entertainer, I /love/ your videos. Everyone, check Jay out!"

2020 January 2 Liveshow, Gavin is present

2020 January 11 Thomas posts short vid fooling around with Gavin

2020 January 17

Leo: "What’s ☕️? Cute tea shirt from @thomassanders Merch ✨"

(Note: Leo posing in Thomas Sanders merch on his Insta as per usual, it's pretty much the only thing he ever posts about Thomas. Not that that means anything, I'd be careful what I posted about someone with a big fanbase too.)

2020 February 7 Thomas: "Leo’s mom called me today for the sole purpose to tell me she “saw me on Instagram lookin all sexy!” Omg the guffaw I let out in the parking lot. Made my whole day."

2020 February 11 Thomas: "Leo was at a talent show and made it to the final two, and they asked both of them to dance for 1st place. I’m so proud of him lol"

2020 February 14

Leo emo posting on Valentine's Day, no caption

2020 February 18 Thomas: "Leo, while pondering dinner, totally serious: I’m feeling like something light... like pasta."
And that's it, guys! Thanks for coming to my TED talk. Jeez, this is what happens when Dan & Phil never post, all that demon phannie energy gotta go somewhere huh. Sorry.

Last notes:
  • Unclear when they started dating. In this Sanders Sides video from 2017 Thomas says the relationship began three years ago, but that obviously doesn't add up - they clearly already dated in 2012, no?

felucca
truth bomb

Agh, I'm so mad. Forgot to add these videos from July 2019, just pretend they're there:

The first video is from July 2 and they admit to it being rushed out, hence the second video, so we can probably put the filming of the videos close to that date.

felucca
truth bomb

A well-deserved update on Thomas' dating life.
Last edited by lefthandedism on Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed twitter embed

felucca
truth bomb

Sorry for being annoying but I just found out Thomas did an entire podcast with Hannah Hart in 2019, talking about the relationship/breakup.

Clearly stating the breakup happened a little bit before 2017, clearly stating Leo was indeed the person who encouraged him to come out back when (2011?), clearly stating he's now over the breakup, and also more or less clearly stating that the breakup episode of Sanders Sides is scripted so details (like the length of the relationship) don't necessarily sync up with reality. Thank you Hannah.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0L0NOA ... cJFy3h#_=_