Onision

pleasehelpme
drama llama

I think some of us agree when i say his obvs using dan and phil for views right?
majitzu
angel bean

A lot of people in this forum doesn't like him at all. And I agree with the views thing, I haven't watched a video of him in 5 months, and I hope to never watched anything from him again
lazy_egg
phillion/danosaur <//3

I don't get his humor and I think he is rude. There's not really much left to say tbh.
pleasehelpme
drama llama

What is with his positive attitude lately?
mrrobot
dank meme

He said something about Dan's roast didn't he?
I do not have the stomach to watch onision videos anymore, did any of you see it? :?
full-time internet homo and irl too
also Image
lonely trash
glabella
Pronouns: trash

mrrobot wrote:He said something about Dan's roast didn't he?
I do not have the stomach to watch onision videos anymore, did any of you see it? :?
He basically just calls Dan cute/hot over and over again, doesn't matter if he overeats because he's skinny, saying he should try being vegetarian (he mentioned it twice) because it's easier and he's not giving himself heart disease, and said no one was going to criticize him for not knowing his sexuality because apparently most women don't know either, while citing a study saying most women aren't straight, etc. Nothing all too important but surely annoying. I watched it so no one else has to.
Oh Phil, there was never a better king of the universe.
karlitatvphan
sofa crease
Pronouns: furry

pleasehelpme wrote:What is with his positive attitude lately?
I saw a video of him finding out who JAcob Sartorious was (a cringey musical.ly famous-for-lip-sync 12 year old that doesn't know how to sing but somehow already has had 2 songs on the billboard hot 100) and he just kept saying there's nothing wrong with him (a kid who earned his following by being slightly sexual in his videos) and that he is just a kid and that people should let him be and find his song catchy and not bad (and it is bad and cringey as hell), so I don't know what to think of him anymore, sometimes he's really annoying and hateful as usual, but sometimes he's just as i described. Weird guy, still don't like him though.
mrrobot
dank meme

Whatevenismyusername wrote:
mrrobot wrote:He said something about Dan's roast didn't he?
He basically just calls Dan cute/hot over and over again, doesn't matter if he overeats because he's skinny, saying he should try being vegetarian (he mentioned it twice) because it's easier and he's not giving himself heart disease, and said no one was going to criticize him for not knowing his sexuality because apparently most women don't know either, while citing a study saying most women aren't straight, etc. Nothing all too important but surely annoying. I watched it so no one else has to.

Thank you for replying! I should've imagined he'd say things about the vegan line, he talks a lot about it.
full-time internet homo and irl too
also Image
karlitatvphan
sofa crease
Pronouns: furry

How's about that? :shock:
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

karlitatvphan wrote: How's about that? :shock:
Onision being a weird creep
clarinetupmyass
squish

I actually don't mind the guy, once you get over his obnoxious personality
fringechecks
banned
Pronouns: xer/xem

I used to be a fan of Onision, until he started putting Dan/Phil in his thumbnails for views.

Pretty weird guy to be honest, I bought his book and there was a QUITE A FEW spelling errors but it was okay, makes me wonder if he thinks about school shootings and similar topics daily.

He has a habit of getting into fights with other Youtubers, I posted a gif of Dan saying "Sh*t just got personal" when he said "Looks like Nicole Arbour was just slapping some sense into Matthew Santoro" and he liked it..

Later he made a video called "Why do Youtubers hate Phan?" in which he went and attacked people who weren't fans of D/P anymore (yes, he did insult me ahaha).

Funny how he speaks up and says "DON'T BULLY CHILDREN!" yet he goes and attacks a group of people who's demographic are usually, children (the phandom).

Recently it seems like he's been blocking people from the phandom though..noticed a lot of Dan fan accounts on Twitter have gotten blocked and I called him out for constantly obsessing over Dan/basically being on the same level as Leafy in which he also blocked me.

Probably one of the 'biggest' achievements I've had in a while if I'm completely honest.

Did anyone hear when he called Phil a 'sidekick' of Dan...? :sideeye:

Seems a bit off considering he did a collab with Phil (which he now uses an excuse to always talk about them).
used to go by the dreaded username 'wolfgutscharlie'
daphenaxa
blobfish
Pronouns: she/her

Ok someone in the main thread said he is a rapist.
I know he is creepy and that some of his videos are gross but are there really rape allegations/charges against him? I am not super familiar with him/his history but that is a very serious thing to say.
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
majitzu
angel bean

daphenaxa wrote:Ok someone in the main thread said he is a rapist.
I know he is creepy and that some of his videos are gross but are there really rape allegations/charges against him? I am not super familiar with him/his history but that is a very serious thing to say.
I don't know but here is something that can help. I don't have time,and also don't care enough, to read it. And i have to get ready for uni, so give me the summary if you read it.

http://chaseagainstonision.tumblr.com/p ... s-a-rapist
lonely trash
glabella
Pronouns: trash

majitzu wrote:
I don't know but here is something that can help. I don't have time,and also don't care enough, to read it. And i have to get ready for uni, so give me the summary if you read it.

http://chaseagainstonision.tumblr.com/p ... s-a-rapist
As far as I know, the ex-girlfriend in question here has never specifically accused him of rape, but said that she felt pressured and didn't want to have sex with him. He also shamed her for not wanting to sleep with him because she'd slept with 20+ people in the past, and that she couldn't say no to him because of it.

He also harassed her over the phone/online:

I only skimmed through the post you linked, but it mentioned the letter Adrienne wrote (and linked to it), which goes into a lot of detail over the situation.

I could say a lot more about this, but I'm lazy and not very eloquent so I'll just leave you with the basic information.
Oh Phil, there was never a better king of the universe.
bluewho
truth bomb

Hello, I was talking about something one of his previous girlfriends said, Adrienne I think? She posted this long description of their relationship online, in which she describes in detail sexual encounters with Onision which fit the criteria for rape. I don't know whether she has ever used the word 'rape' to describe it or not, but it's pretty clear if you can stomach reading it that that's what happened.

I don't have a link, but you can probably find it if you Google. I can't remember the specifics because it's horrible and I don't like thinking about it, so I have forgotten since the time I read it.
daphenaxa
blobfish

ok thanks for your answers guys. what a vile individual. This is very upsetting
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
teamug
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

To Onision,
If I had a twitter or tumblr I would comment there, but I have neither, so, on this forum is where I can share my thoughts. You responded to Dans' comment about youtubers using him and Phil for views, for money by proclaiming your actions as those of any other fan of the two. Being a fan of someone is not justification for (in my opinion) carte blanche saying anything about that person. Having a million followers versus having 1 000 followers does create a difference in your depth of influence, thus some might feel responsible for how those million followers take your actions and words. Coming back to your insistence that you are a fan of Dan, you mention him many times, and yet I believe that each time you say "I am a fan of Dan" you carelessly neglect to add onto that sentence, "and we are work colleagues." Your paychecks come from the same company, you may even attend the same work conferences at times, being a work colleage does not negate being a fan of someone. Personally I have yet to work in an environment where it would have been acceptable and appropriate to sexualize a single specific co-worker and make a competition of it.
You say you are a fan, but I don't believe you, I never did. You shed responsibility for you actions and words by throwing the excuse of being a misunderstood fan at the face of anyone who may say you have made them uncomfortable. You do as you wish because you have that privilege.
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

History lesson 101, Onision was Shane Dawson's first male kiss.
Skip to 8:08 onwards if you can stomach it ;)
CallMeAyana
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: Phan Trash

I would have added something very relevant, but I won't because I think I have nothing relevant else to add.. What? :?
I was a fan of Onision (WAS), and I.. actually shipped Danision once.. I hate myself for this
When I finally had the chance to search for the some info about Onision regarding him being a "rapist", I really.. I just want to go to London and give Dan a big hug because Onision is one creepy fuck.
If I were Dan, I would feel really uncomfortable when I'm being sexually fantasized by someone like Onision (is this supposed to be in the Bingo Board Bants?)
pleasehelpme
drama llama

What do you guys think of onisions tantrum? Imo he was overreacting a lot with the Dan thing but that's just what I think
fringechecks
banned
Pronouns: xer/xem

pleasehelpme wrote:What do you guys think of onisions tantrum? Imo he was overreacting a lot with the Dan thing but that's just what I think
He overreacted because he most likely didn't expect anything from Dan. Which he got, and not just 'nice at first'. (if he saw the liveshow where Dan was really pissed)

Personally Onision did make some valid points however he WAS using him views so..

(rest of my opinion http://postulatedphan.tumblr.com/post/1 ... on-just-do)
used to go by the dreaded username 'wolfgutscharlie'
human
dan hand trash

pleasehelpme wrote:What do you guys think of onisions tantrum? Imo he was overreacting a lot with the Dan thing but that's just what I think
I can understand why he'd feel slighted completely, he's entitled to feel angry or irritated, but I don't think he was in the right. He really can't compare him getting spon deals for namedropping Dan to Dan making money off of his fans on YouNow and by releasing books because nobody is forcing fans to buy the books or use the paid stuff on YouNow at all.

Infact, I think Deppy are pretty cool about not encouraging it; when the US tatinof tour tickets were selling to touts, Dan effectively told people not to bother and not to splash the thousands the touts wanted on tickets. I don't think they're extortionists at all so couldn't give Onision any credit for that. He's incorrect.

But if he is some sort of genuine fan, to some degree, I can understand it's not nice to hear that Dan might not like him back. But essentially, I feel that the only person he has to blame about that is himself. Trolling and being a dick to be "cool" does not genuine friends or fans make, imo.
papierklemmen
flower crown

Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

papierklemmen wrote:what the actual fuck...

https://www.reddit.com/r/creepyPMs/comm ... s_for_his/
I really wish I was more surprised or in disbelief but nope, this is definitely up his alley. He's so disgusting.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr