Rose & Rosie

silverwinter
spork

Who else is in love with these beautiful ladies? They're second favorite YT couple (behind Deppy of course), and they're one of very, very few YouTubers I genuinely like. Absolutely hilarious along with having a really emotionally stable relationship, which is great to see.
trashqueen
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: she/her

me! i'm not a big fan of most of their "main channel" videos but i love their vlogs, they are just adorable and my gay ass is very happy watching them be cute and stuff, they also remind me of deppy sometimes, i'd kill for them to collab but i'm aware that's very unrealistic
Dan Howell wrote:'[someone] just sent me a message saying 'Phil'..... same'
ravenreyes
sofa crease

i love them so much! they're some of the few youtubers i always watch. their 'regular' videos are usually hilarious and their vlogs always make me kind of wish i had a girlfriend bc they're so fucking cute.
watching sapphic youtubers in general also just gives me hope about life lmao, i need to find more.

i would love to see them do something with d&p, but i doubt that would ever happen.
english is not my first language
nephilimcat
woodland creature

trashqueen wrote:they also remind me of deppy sometimes, i'd kill for them to collab but i'm aware that's very unrealistic
ravenreyes wrote:i would love to see them do something with d&p, but i doubt that would ever happen.
Actually:

Their videos don't really interest me, but sometimes I watch them because of their relationship. They're so cute together!
pulvis et umbra sumus
daphenaxa
blobfish

I used to watch them when they were not married and not proper youtubers yet. They were super cute and natural then. Now I watch them sometimes, their vlogs can be ok but I have to say that I find them extremely annoying and over the top most of the time, especially Rose.
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
trashqueen
ar·tic·u·late

nephilimcat wrote:
trashqueen wrote:they also remind me of deppy sometimes, i'd kill for them to collab but i'm aware that's very unrealistic
ravenreyes wrote:i would love to see them do something with d&p, but i doubt that would ever happen.
Actually:

Their videos don't really interest me, but sometimes I watch them because of their relationship. They're so cute together!
yeah i know about that , there's also 0,7 seconds of them interacting in rosies vlog, but i meant an actual collab video where they had to talk about something for 10+ minutes, that christmas especially is where i got the idea from
Dan Howell wrote:'[someone] just sent me a message saying 'Phil'..... same'
glitterintheair
phillluminati

So, I'm bringing this thread back to life to say that Rosie has started posting on her blog again and it's very interesting to get a deeper insight into her life. So far she's talked about why she's no longer vegan, her relationship with Rose and her mental health. If you're interested, check it out!

https://www.alifefullofroses.com
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
bluecaterpillar
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

some exciting news from them the other day!

i really appreciate how they said they want to document and share their journey to motherhood because of the lack of info out there for wlw couples who want to have kids! being able to see stories like this about lgbt families happening in real life (hell, even if i could only see them happening in fiction!) is something i really crave. i found r&r when i was 15 and still in the process of realising i was gay. i was desperate to feel represented and see something of myself and what my life could be like in the future, especially at a point in my life when i was completely closeted and felt isolated by my sexuality. their existence really means a lot to me <3

(although i may have neglected them a bit since getting back into dnp, oops... need to get back on their content!)
there’s not a star in heaven that we can’t reach