ChewingSand (Hazel Hayes)

obsessivelymoody
emo goose
Pronouns: she/her

pearshaped34 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:07 pm
obsessivelymoody wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:46 am i have a feeling it could be about ollie, who she dated before jack and who she's said was an abusive ass to her.
I've never heard her talk on this topic myself so I could be wrong here but I'm sure I've seen discussion about this before and it was possibly the ex before Ollie who she said was an abusive ass. Like I say don't know for sure but just wanted to put this on here as when discussing stuff like that I think it's really important to be sure we are accusing the right guy.
You're totally right, and thank you for pointing that out because somewhere along the line I read something wrong, leading me to make wrong assumptions and I definitely try to stay away from accusing the wrong people as it's just really shitty to do so. But regarding the tweet, I do still think it could very well be about an ex who isn't Jack.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Sorry for the double post, but it seems like every time I go on twitter one of them tweets something that just opens up my desire to speculate as soon as I decide I don't care.
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus

lmao they're so messy i love it. they openly invite speculation and attention so i'll give it to them.

'his same old safe bet'

oooo. whoooo?
art in avatar by lily
Ablissa
pastel persona

I love it and I hate it. If what Hazel is implying is true, then of course Jack deserves that & more. But on the other hand, I'm surprised her own dignity allows her to act like that. I'm not invested enough to be sure, but didn't one of them ask their fans not to speculate?

On the other hand, it's working for her. I used to have 0 interest in Hazel. I still do, and yet, here I am discussing her ex-relationship. But not all publicity is good publicity, in my opinion.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I actually follow her on instagram and frustratingly her ig stories have made me invested in her. Something about watching someone talk to "me" late night while they're laid in bed confessing insecurities and trying to build themselves up... I'm definitely one to be emotionally tugged on by it. I hope if that is what Jack did then her time in LA right now is being restorative for her.
000dia000
emo goose

I saw her tweet then came here to mention it but everyone else already beat me to it. I'm not sure that putting it out in the open will be as cathartic when say in, two months, when she goes back and probably deletes everything. Still, it's also very hard not to speculate anything when she posts something so blatant like that. I don't think she's exactly giving hints at this point, rather just giving sly digs to Jack who would probably stalk her social media. Yeah, I agree. She needed a holiday.
:cactus:
alien
procrastinator

alittledizzy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:53 pm I actually follow her on instagram and frustratingly her ig stories have made me invested in her. Something about watching someone talk to "me" late night while they're laid in bed confessing insecurities and trying to build themselves up... I'm definitely one to be emotionally tugged on by it. I hope if that is what Jack did then her time in LA right now is being restorative for her.
Idk if it's the breakup or what but I've definitely warmed up to her because of her ig stories and posts in general lately. She's been glowing lately and don't think it's just the LA sun.
fancybum
senpai

Huh, so Hazel and Jack went (in a group with Dodie/Josh/Dan J/Dean/??) to the Black Panther premiere, and it looked like a normal and not weird time was had by all (per Dodie's snapchat). Interesting.
:corn:
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
captainspacecoat
stress mushroom

fancybum wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:35 am Huh, so Hazel and Jack went (in a group with Dodie/Josh/Dan J/Dean/??) to the Black Panther premiere, and it looked like a normal and not weird time was had by all (per Dodie's snapchat). Interesting.
Yeah, maybe they are actually on okay terms. Jack quoted Hazel's thread, which took me by surprise tbh:
fancybum
senpai

captainspacecoat wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:58 am
fancybum wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:35 am Huh, so Hazel and Jack went (in a group with Dodie/Josh/Dan J/Dean/??) to the Black Panther premiere, and it looked like a normal and not weird time was had by all (per Dodie's snapchat). Interesting.
Yeah, maybe they are actually on okay terms. Jack quoted Hazel's thread, which took me by surprise tbh:
Hmm, if doesfollow is reliable, it seems they started following each other again on the 16th. I guess it was kind of inevitable since they share so many friends, but still.. I mean good for them if that works. :shrug:
still got the popcorn ready tho
alien
procrastinator

fancybum wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:55 am
captainspacecoat wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:58 am
Hmm, if doesfollow is reliable, it seems they started following each other again on the 16th. I guess it was kind of inevitable since they share so many friends, but still.. I mean good for them if that works. :shrug:
still got the popcorn ready tho
they're also in daniel j layton's insta stories sitting right next to each other watching rugby
fancybum
senpai

alien wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:04 pm they're also in daniel j layton's insta stories sitting right next to each other watching rugby
Oh yikes, is Jack's arm around Hazel or is his arm just kind of weirdly placed..? Um? Did the break-up not take?
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

fancybum wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:30 pm
alien wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:04 pm they're also in daniel j layton's insta stories sitting right next to each other watching rugby
Oh yikes, is Jack's arm around Hazel or is his arm just kind of weirdly placed..? Um? Did the break-up not take?
Based on how shitty Hazel felt in the aftermath and all her talk of losing self-esteem and self-confidence, I really hope she's not taking him back that fast.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Looks like they're taking full on cutesy selfies together and building snowmen...
sonicgreen
woodland creature

mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

lol
art in avatar by lily
kavat
pastel persona

Daniel J's instastory also shows them arm in arm as Jack pulls her across a patch of ice. It could be that they are just hanging out as neighbors and part of the same friend group. I kinda hope that's it.
000dia000
emo goose

I mean...at least everybody's friends....but wtf is going on...
000dia000
emo goose

Out of curiosity, are there many other YouTubers that are as outspoken about forums as much as Hazel or Emma Blackery might be? That, and I honestly just wanted to post it, for posterity sake, having it here just feels really ironic in itself haha
Last edited by lefthandedism on Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed twitter embedding
sonicgreen
woodland creature

000dia000 wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:24 pm Out of curiosity, are there many other YouTubers that are as outspoken about forums as much as Hazel or Emma Blackery might be? That, and I honestly just wanted to post it, for posterity sake, having it here just feels really ironic in itself haha
What provoked this?? Really strong emotions to go on twitter and complain about a forum? You're giving life to something by sinking to a lower level and insulting it on a public platform? Then she posted about GG like she just remembered it existed and got fired up about it? Can someone explain this?
pearshaped34
morning quiff

Oh come on. It's a bit ridiculous that she is trying to claim in a tweet about how hateful GG is that she hasn't been on there in "a few years". Is anyone buying that?

If she wants to have a rant about people bitching about her online that's fine but she can't also try and pretend she wasn't looking. Own it. :roll:
kavat
pastel persona

That tweet made me go look at the GG thread, so good job at spreading the negativity I guess? I just looked at the most recent posts and yeah, they were not nice (something about her being to old to post selfies on instagram or something, it didn't make much sense to me).

I'm guessing Hazel wasn't in a good place yesterday, went on there for some reason and let it get to her. It can't be fun reading shitty things about you, but the solution to that is to not engage and not highlight it. And then go hug a friend.