Jacksepticeye

flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Oh, that was adorable, the host included.
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

I watched him when he was on the late late show yesterday and I was in awe. He handled it very well and the moment he had with the girl when she came up on stage is.. one of the reasons why I love Seán so much. He’s so genuine and heartfelt and.. he’s one of the most kindest men I’ve had the pleasure of knowing. He’s amazing. I love him so much and I’m so glad that despite the big community he has and that I’m in, he’s still as down to earth and genuine as ever. I also love how he wasn’t mad or upset at the girl or anything. He handled it well, and I like how he made direct eye contact and everything with her when answering her question. I also like how he handled the financial questions when asked about them. (I know they most likely aren’t shown in that clip but I watched the whole time he was on and yeah)

I’m just.. really happy a man like him exists in this world. I’m sorry aaaa I get very.. cheesy when I talk about my feelings of Seán ;-;
:transheart:
kavat
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

Here's the full interview, he really is a sweet guy.
pastelspectre
stress mushroom

hello, i'm just wondering if anyone happened to go to his "how did we get here" tour? he just finished the first leg of it, and from what i have seen of the vlogs (i unfortunately couldnt go as my mom didnt have the money to drive me to any of the shows and stay overnight in a hotel :/) it went amazingly! im glad sean had a good time. now he's at pax, as far as i know. i hope it goes well for him!
sparkle
blobfish

I didnt know he was Irish until I got curious and clicked on one of his videos because my girlfriends cousin is OBSESSED with him. I find Irish humour to be absolutely hysterical... so what I'm saying is I may have watched far too many of his videos because I can't remember the last time someone made me laugh so much on YouTube
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
pastelspectre
stress mushroom

he has an amazing sense of humor and i love it omg

if you dont mind me asking, what videos of his did you watch?
sparkle
blobfish

Skylar wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:23 pm he has an amazing sense of humor and i love it omg

I think I watched him play literally all of Goat Simulator :lol: I've watched him play Dream Daddy, The Witness, Cuphead, and I'm currently watching him play Hidden Agenda. He's just so good? He's so, so funny. And I'm always happy to be watching his videos, I never feel like he's got a bad one? :D I think I also watched every video he's done for St Patricks Day and omg I nearly cried laughing
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
pastelspectre
stress mushroom

sparkle wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:48 pm
Skylar wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:23 pm he has an amazing sense of humor and i love it omg

I think I watched him play literally all of Goat Simulator :lol: I've watched him play Dream Daddy, The Witness, Cuphead, and I'm currently watching him play Hidden Agenda. He's just so good? He's so, so funny. And I'm always happy to be watching his videos, I never feel like he's got a bad one? :D I think I also watched every video he's done for St Patricks Day and omg I nearly cried laughing
Those are all great omg. I haven’t seen the witness or goat simulator but I’ve seen the rest :3 he’s just so bubbly and energetic and it makes me want to get up and do something with my life if that makes sense
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

im really happy to see people liking jack (or sean if you prefer his real name lmao)cz hes a really nice guy and hes one of the few gaming youtubers that i sincerely respect. i remember first seeing him in a collab video series with mark, bob and wade where they played prop hunt, (seriously, i highly recommend it because its hilarious.) and at first, he didnt really pique my interest because he seemed like one of those typical loud and obnoxious gamers but OH BOY was i so wrong. yes, he does have that energetic and bubbly persona but he is so much more than that.

i really love his serious lets plays or sometimes he will play one that doesnt seem to spark sad feels at first but then you end up crying with him at the end of it. watching him play through the pacifist ending of undertale and visually see him start to break into tears while narrating had me very emotional together with him.

(the tears start at 1:16:13)

another favourite of mine is the beginners guide and....honestly, i dont even need to explain it, just watch.

things like these made me really respect him, not just as a youtuber, but as a person. he is really thoughtful and respectful with how he does. even during the whole drama about felix's video and the whole disney thing, jack had uploaded a video talking about his thoughts on the matter and i really respected how he did not condone the behavior. and this is a really hard thing to do especially if you are friends with the person. newsflash: real friends tell you when you did a bad thing so you can stop that and be a better person, bad friends do the opposite and support problematic behaviors enabling you to be your worst. obviously he got a lot of hate from that video. people were accusing him of backstabbing and using the drama for views, which was stupid because that wasnt what his message was about at all. sadly, it was taken down eventually. (but ya kno kids, what gets put on the internet stays forever so unfortunately you can just easily google the video and watch it....i aint linking it here tho out of respect)

but i digress, i was a happy little bean when i saw deppy and jack had met because theyre like the top 5 youtubers i respect and wish happiness to. pls support him!
"you are next to me in my life"
pastelspectre
stress mushroom

yo same, ame!!!! sean is now like.. my favorite youtuber tbh? like..i might not watch every video of his bc some series just don't interest me sadly, but..god i have so much respect for him as a person. i love him so much. he's so genuine and amazing and..it makes my heart warm to see youtubers like him still exist. i love that he's still as interactive with the jse community as ever and has even noticed me a lot of times and knows of my existence. i love his serious lets plays. like.. heck, seeing him play the boss fan game sarcastic pasta games did for him made me tear up so many times and.. gosh i just. i could go on and on for hours about him but..

i have so much respect for him. i really hope to meet him someday and let him know how much he means to me and how much he has changed my life for the better. i'm really... skfkld im sorry i just love him a lot ;;
lesterchuu
philussy

@Skylar YES!!! he is surely one of the few youtubers i would actually really be happy to meet! he seems to be the type of person that will empathize with you when youre at your worst.
holowaterfall
tol bean

since we are writing about our fav jse series I've wanted to spread some love for night in the woods, Emily is away and Emily is away 2. Especially in the last two series he talks a lot about himself and tries to give some good advice. I think he played them around this time last year and they really stuck with me.
(Pinstripe is also really really amazing and I've actually cried at the end (although there are some triggers like alcohol abuse and child death that id like to mention))
the weeping of the sea
pastelspectre
stress mushroom

Yo I loved Emily is away and Emily is away 2 and night in the woods! They’re such good series. I love when Seán gets serious during his long playthroughs.
lesterchuu
philussy

oh gosh i love those too but reminds me of the more scary kind of chat simulation games or any of the horror games he played and enjoying his paranoia (i laugh but im a total chicken to horror games in general too, its just nice to scream with somebody i guess)
pastelspectre
stress mushroom

i loved when he played simulacra! (spelling?) and when he played sara is missing. those games both made me scream a lot along with him haha.

edit: also, i love when sean looks at the camera and talks directly to us, or he asks us questions about the game despite knowing we cant answer. i dunno, i just love that he still tries to keep us involved in his playthroughs and.. treats us like we're there with him.