LazyJamie

ezzy
smol bean
Pronouns: she/her/shrek

hi friends. no one i know has ever heard of him (also they're not really youtuber informed??) and i miss the regular videos from the boi so i'm hoping someone knows who jamie is so we can discuss.
*aggressively didgeridoos*
human
dan hand trash

I keep seeing this guy come up in my recs all the time, prolly from all the deppy videos I watch. He's pretty cute but is his whole channel just him watching and reacting to Deppy videos??? Lol. Crazy. I've watched a few and I don't know if he really had anything interesting to say, but damn he seems really cute lol.
onetruetrash
blobfish

I was actually gonna make a thread for him but I forgot. lol

He seems like he just uses depot for views and if that's true, I don't want to give him a view. Also my general dislike for reaction channels. Speaking of which, does he watch full videos and stuff that's actually copyright? And is he an actual or just doing it for the views?
ezzy
smol bean
Pronouns: she/her/shrek

(don't know how to quote but) yeah, ofc he uses deppy for views, but on the other hand, a ton of people do.
(lol he uses kpop and the "emo" bandom too o well)
sometimes he's quite funny. i find him more entertaining than other react channels, and i like it a lot when he posts non react videos.
*aggressively didgeridoos*
majitzu
angel bean

i don't watch him anymore, but i did like his reactions.

He knew deppy before start reacting to them because he is subscribed to their gaming channel. He reacts mostly to fan videos,
aleanna
glabella

I find him amusing. He doesn't do anything groundbreaking, but I like react videos, and Jamie is pretty darn cute. Yeah, the deppy vids help his views, but he does genuinely seem like phan . Like, he's done all the research and ships it hardcore
Check out my YouTube channel where I post badly edited vlog-things: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4MzLr ... nRQQMRpp6A
iero
phabergé
Pronouns: she/her

he's the only d&p reactor i like watching, he actually seems to enjoy them
however it's gotten to the point where he's watched so many fanvids that they're clips he's already seen over and over lol, so i only really watch if he reacts to new content now