simply_kenna

onetruetrash
blobfish

I'm surprised that no one has made this thread since there's been a lot of drama around her recently. In case you don't know, I think this is the video that really made all of this blow up and basically sums up why people don't like her.

I think Kenna has apologized in multiple videos. I watched one and it was a poem, as if her apology was still supposed to be aesthetically pleasing and it just didn't seem genuine.

It also annoys me that Dodie is supporting her even though she called an Onision fan out for supporting a bully. Pretty hypocritical tbh.
relatablemood
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: she/her

There's a better thread about her on pretty ugly little liar!
i want dan's hair and phil's hips
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I got caught up in her PULL thread a few days ago when I was bored and my usual threads were dead. I can appreciate a little bit of the the whole minimalist soft whimsical aesthetic shit in doses but it always reminds me of the two faced snakes on Tumblr a few years ago and low and behold Kenna seems to be a textbook example. Girl is ending up with more phases and aesthetics than good old Kalel as well. :roll:

She seems like a shitty and hypocritical person. And as long as she has a small army of insecure teen girls desperate to find their own ~aesthetic~ and be different from other girls (sigh) she isn't gonna feel sorry for any of her behavior. The way she appropriates Buddhism and wants to reclaim a slur that isn't hers to reclaim tells you that, she feels entitles to things that aren't hers. I feel sorry for all her bullying targets, I hope they're okay.

This video is good too and goes more in depth on her plagiarism.

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr