IDB Discord chat ?

Skeletorsrighthand
living flop

Someone on the main thread said that we should make group chat on what platform is up for debate. i'm voting for discord anyone else wants in ?
How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.
Afunnyworld
sofa crease
Pronouns: she/her

What is discord? Is it a mobile app, or a website?
000dia000
emo goose

I know it was mentioned already, but there is a Skype chat in existence already and everyone is welcome to join btw
:cactus:
bear
hobbit hair
Pronouns: she/her

000dia000 wrote:I know it was mentioned already, but there is a Skype chat in existence already and everyone is welcome to join btw
I don't have much of a expirence with Skype, but do you have to video chat and show your face? or could we all just message, I'd be a lot more comfortable with that.
Skeletorsrighthand
living flop

Afunnyworld wrote:What is discord? Is it a mobile app, or a website?
Its an app and a website
bear wrote:
000dia000 wrote:I know it was mentioned already, but there is a Skype chat in existence already and everyone is welcome to join btw
I don't have much of a expirence with Skype, but do you have to video chat and show your face? or could we all just message, I'd be a lot more comfortable with that.
yeah i'm on the same boat i'm not really familiar with Skype and not comfortable with showing my face
How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.
blueapple_x
flower crown

You don't have to show your face at all! It's just a regular skype chat (typing only). Sometimes ppl decide to voice chat but that's always done separately from the regular chat and you don't have to if you don't want to :thumb:

Also, you can make an account with the same username from here on IDB. That's what most people in the skype group do and it makes it easier to remember who is who.
Skeletorsrighthand
living flop

blueapple_x wrote:You don't have to show your face at all! It's just a regular skype chat (typing only). Sometimes ppl decide to voice chat but that's always done separately from the regular chat and you don't have to if you don't want to :thumb:

Also, you can make an account with the same username from here on IDB. That's what most people in the skype group do and it makes it easier to remember who is who.
ok i'm sold how do i get in ?
000dia000
emo goose

Skeletorsrighthand wrote:
blueapple_x wrote:You don't have to show your face at all! It's just a regular skype chat (typing only). Sometimes ppl decide to voice chat but that's always done separately from the regular chat and you don't have to if you don't want to :thumb:

You can PM me your skype name and I can add you to the group. You can just have it as your IDB name if you like, it's easier to tell that way who people are :D
:cactus:
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

000dia000 wrote:
Skeletorsrighthand wrote:

You can PM me your skype name and I can add you to the group. You can just have it as your IDB name if you like, it's easier to tell that way who people are :D
I just realised I never joined the Skype chat. I have just set up Skype (I hope) and I will PM you now.

"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015