The Bar

GdVibesONlyxx
smol bean

Inspired by another forum, My Writers circle, where they have a bar to hang out and chat about anything and everything that comes to mind.

Different to the offtopic thread because it has a theme and you can talk about Anything. (even Dip and Pip if you feel like it)

There's a bar man called Bones, a juke-box in the corner to set the mood, and any drink that you can imagine.

When I joined MWC years ago, the bar was the informal place where you could properly meet and get to know the other members of the forum. :platonic:

So, to set the mood:

What do you think of this song?
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

Ugh--I love everything Erasure has ever done.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
sorryimnotclever
squish

Ironically, I can't listen to it because it's not available in my country, and that's erasure badum tsss. :lol:

No but in all seriousness, that's a great song, thanks for introducing me to it :D
and I think this bar idea is really good!
go into
the night freely

and flourish
my child
Ablissa
pastel persona

That song is forever going to remind me of Robot Unicorn Attack.
GdVibesONlyxx
smol bean

is the reason i know erasure exists!

its so addictive!
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

For a second I thought we had a bunch of law students in here who were discussing the bar exam :lol:

Spotify seems to have this new feature called "Time Capsula" that plays mainly "older" songs, so mine just played In the End by Linkin Park. Current mood: Very conflicted. I wonder if that's what it's like to be old - you wanna enjoy some music from your younger days but somehow all the artists are dying or dead.

*grabs a drink and sits in the corner* Sorry for ruining the mood... *drinks*
Ablissa
pastel persona

LtrllySusan wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:38 pm For a second I thought we had a bunch of law students in here who were discussing the bar exam :lol:

Spotify seems to have this new feature called "Time Capsula" that plays mainly "older" songs, so mine just played In the End by Linkin Park. Current mood: Very conflicted. I wonder if that's what it's like to be old - you wanna enjoy some music from your younger days but somehow all the artists are dying or dead.

*grabs a drink and sits in the corner* Sorry for ruining the mood... *drinks*
I grew up with Linkin Park - started listening to them when I was about 12. I still enjoy their music now that Chester is gone, although I do find myself looking for deeper meaning in their songs. I don't know, I miss him a lot without ever having met him. :(
I guess I am only ruining the mood too, but I think about LP & Chester far more often than I probably should be.