General #tatinof discussion

Post your reviews, spoilers and everything tour related in here
SquishPhan
capita£ester
Pronouns: she/her

daphenaxa wrote: some parts of tatinof especially really cool part of the song. I think it is gonna be taken down quickly
Thanks for the link.
Really nice to see the song and dance in good quality.
ostiral
sofa crease

SquishPhan wrote:
daphenaxa wrote: some parts of tatinof especially really cool part of the song. I think it is gonna be taken down quickly
Thanks for the link.
Really nice to see the song and dance in good quality.
Thanks for the link! I don't like spoilers generally, but i like TATINOF spoilers, because i know, that i can never see this live. ^_^
Anyway
ImageI died laughing, because that's my name, and i think "Pauline" is more popular in the world than "Paulina", so laughed so much. But i swear it wasn't me. :lol:
Sorry for my english.
jess
living flop

I don't want to bump every thread, but I wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who wrote reviews for TATINOF. I ignored most of them since I decided that I wanted some things here & there to not be spoiled. Now that I've seen it, I'm going back & reading all of your eloquent as fuck reviews. You all are great! I just hope some of you see this & know that your efforts are appreciated!!!
Lain
eclipse shirt

Thank you for linking the video, daphenaxa! I've been living off of IDB reviews and spoilery pics & vids.

A few (poor quality) gifs I felt compelled to make:

NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

Lain wrote:
Cowboy!Dan though.... *inserts smirking emoji here*
:biheart:
eevee
emo goose

Lain wrote: A few (poor quality) gifs I felt compelled to make:

omg yes. his hips look so bodacious here too. mmmm. hippie howell
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

I just want to re-iterate what Jess has said and say a massive thank you to everyone who wrote reviews on tatinof. It was so nice to read all of your reviews and see the varied opinions on the show :) I enjoyed reading every single one. I hope we can continue with them with the next tatinof experience.

Tomorrow I'll be tidying up this forum, and all the USA dates will be going into their own subforum and the Australian dates back in the main tatinof forum just incase you wondered what happened to them.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

Many thanks to all who took the time to share People like me can only enjoy through your experience :platonic:

Looking forward to the Aussie reviews now
Lain
eclipse shirt

missemma wrote:Just gonna leave this here
They pulled it, but has this one (spoiler alert) been posted? I tried to send an ask with the url to the dd, but couldn't find the ask page. =\
fancy_nancy
phabergé

whaaaaaaat? why haven't I seen this before? who even thought to ask that? hahaha :lol: so many questions, so much second hand embarassment :shock:
karlitatvphan
sofa crease
Pronouns: furry

What you guys think about Youtube Originals (aka Youtube Red) posting the Dolby Theather show of TATINOF?

Personal opinion: I think it's f***ing cool because I know I'll never see it live, so I have to watch it somehow. I'm so excited for thiiiiiiis!
eevee
emo goose

karlitatvphan wrote:What you guys think about Youtube Originals (aka Youtube Red) posting the Dolby Theather show of TATINOF?

Personal opinion: I think it's f***ing cool because I know I'll never see it live, so I have to watch it somehow. I'm so excited for thiiiiiiis!
I'll def buy and watch it but I wish it was a physical copy so I could have it. It'll be fun to watch TATINOF over and over again! And we're thinking they're gonna let us choose our own path in the video which will be cool since they filmed all the possible outcomes.

I hope they don't come out with a tour book as well because I probably wouldn't buy it.
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
bear
hobbit hair

eevee wrote:
karlitatvphan wrote:What you guys think about Youtube Originals (aka Youtube Red) posting the Dolby Theather show of TATINOF?

I'll def buy and watch it but I wish it was a physical copy so I could have it. It'll be fun to watch TATINOF over and over again! And we're thinking they're gonna let us choose our own path in the video which will be cool since they filmed all the possible outcomes.

I hope they don't come out with a tour book as well because I probably wouldn't buy it.
I would end up buying it of course, but I don't want them to make one. I hope they don't, but choosing your own path would be pretty great. When will it come out again?
eevee
emo goose

sabrina wrote: When will it come out again?
"by the end of this year" *waves fingers and fades into the distance* thanks Dan, v specific, wow so help
backin09
living flop

I'm really excited about both! Though I have to admit that I'm more excited about the Tour Documentary than the actual show, because I've seen so many spoilers of it incase I don't get to see it. But it'll be great seeing everything in high quality! But Tour book? Please no :gg: Who am I kidding i'll probably be the first to pre-order it

About the release date, I've heard somewhere that it's being released in November.
without the internet, we never would have met
bear
hobbit hair

eevee wrote:
sabrina wrote: When will it come out again?
"by the end of this year" *waves fingers and fades into the distance* thanks Dan, v specific, wow so help
Ikr. I hate him. Someone said November though? Idk maybe I'm messing with myself.
backin2009 wrote:

I'm really excited about both! Though I have to admit that I'm more excited about the Tour Documentary than the actual show, because I've seen so many spoilers of it incase I don't get to see it. But it'll be great seeing everything in high quality! But Tour book? Please no :gg: Who am I kidding i'll probably be the first to pre-order it

About the release date, I've heard somewhere that it's being released in November.
Okay good, I'm not messing with myself. I'm also so excited to see Mr. Professionals in the documentary. They better not do a tour book or I'll try and fail to unstan.
Reizam
butt chair

I feel the exact same way for the exact same reason I can't wait for both the tour doc and the show, I have high hopes!
Also low key excited for some close ups shots of them onstage, particularly at the end for Dan's hobbit hair
blueapple_x
flower crown

We speculated it would be released in November because that's when YT Red becomes available in the UK I believe.
time-will-tell
banned

Can I just ask, why don't many of you guys like the idea of them doing a book about their tour? Most youtubers are required to do a second book anyways (as shown by almost every Youtuber whose made a book.), So what's the big deal if they do? Personally, I think it would be a nice look back for both the people who went on the tour and a look of what happen for the people who didn't go. Kinda like a school yearbook maybe? Specially if they did a page or two for each city they went to talked about what they did, what fans they met, ect. that would be over about 40 pages of just the United States alone. That doesn't even count the UK, AU and wherever else their taking the tour. It could be a great idea, as long as they execute the concept right. Ofcourse not everyone would like it, but I'm just curious what you all think.
bear
hobbit hair

time-will-tell wrote:Can I just ask, why don't many of you guys like the idea of them doing a book about their tour? Most youtubers are required to do a second book anyways (as shown by almost every Youtuber whose made a book.), So what's the big deal if they do? Personally, I think it would be a nice look back for both the people who went on the tour and a look of what happen for the people who didn't go. Kinda like a school yearbook maybe? Specially if they did a page or two for each city they went to talked about what they did, what fans they met, ect. that would be over about 40 pages of just the United States alone. That doesn't even count the UK, AU and wherever else their taking the tour. It could be a great idea, as long as they execute the concept right. Ofcourse not everyone would like it, but I'm just curious what you all think.
That's a good point. Idk though it seems a but generic but I'd so read it.
annetamiau
lady door

time-will-tell wrote:Can I just ask, why don't many of you guys like the idea of them doing a book about their tour? Most youtubers are required to do a second book anyways (as shown by almost every Youtuber whose made a book.), So what's the big deal if they do? Personally, I think it would be a nice look back for both the people who went on the tour and a look of what happen for the people who didn't go. Kinda like a school yearbook maybe? Specially if they did a page or two for each city they went to talked about what they did, what fans they met, ect. that would be over about 40 pages of just the United States alone. That doesn't even count the UK, AU and wherever else their taking the tour. It could be a great idea, as long as they execute the concept right. Ofcourse not everyone would like it, but I'm just curious what you all think.
I don't particularly care about the second book, but if I had to give an opinion it would be a slightly negative one, mainly because Dan and Phil are already doing two tour related films (that you have to pay for) and this would be the third thing you'd have to pay for, and at the same time they are not sharing any stories from the tour. I mean, I'd have a better opinion of it (even subconsciously, as I'm not that against the idea of them doing a second book/monetising the whole thing) if they had shared a bit more about the tour (simple things like selfies or stories or liveshows), it would make them look more engaging and less interested in just making money, at least that's my opinion.
Behind every great person, there is a great cat
eevee
emo goose

I don't like the idea of a book time-will-tell because it will be a big thing that will take up a lot of space once I read it and I just don't have space for that, I'm a college student, I move house every few months and I just can't lug around a book with me. I could keep it at my parents' house but I don't go there a lot. If I had videos with the same stories in it, I can watch those anywhere.

I also agree with annetamiau that this would be the THIRD thing we'd shell out money for regarding the tour, not to mention that a lot of us already paid for the actual tour itself, it's really blocking out those who couldn't go to the tour and can't buy a book, whether it be they're too young to buy things on their own, or just can't budget for a book and two movies right now.

It does make them look like they're super interested in making money, but then again who can blame them, they need to save now for their future when their YT career ends.
timtam
lady door

I can't decide if I now want to watch/read everything about the tour because I have tickets now or if I want to go in mostly blind to the whole thing.
Winston
flower crown

Go blind! So much better the less you know!
actions speak louder than words
eevee
emo goose

timtam wrote:I can't decide if I now want to watch/read everything about the tour because I have tickets now or if I want to go in mostly blind to the whole thing.
Def don't spoil it!