YTR group watch?

Post your reviews, spoilers and everything tour related in here
mez29
phabergé
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:33 pm

Thought it was tomorrow, lol I'm an idiot. Might see you guys there later
fancybum wrote:I’m slightly confused about what conversation is even happening in general here
mio
#relatable
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:48 am

you guys are all great, watching the show was so much fun!!

starting the doc at 11:10!
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
User avatar
SquishPhan
capita£ester
Posts: 2502
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:18 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: The Netherlands

Had a lot of fun watching it again while chatting to you guys.
nephilimcat
woodland creature
Posts: 575
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:52 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Germany

SquishPhan wrote:Had a lot of fun watching it again while chatting to you guys.
Me too!
pulvis et umbra sumus
mio
#relatable
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:48 am

nephilimcat wrote:
SquishPhan wrote:Had a lot of fun watching it again while chatting to you guys.
Me too!
same! we should do this more often

..I'm drunk and happy now, bless.
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
User avatar
kay
phabergé
Posts: 291
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:22 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: LA

aw bummer I missed it. :facepalm:
mio
#relatable
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:48 am

achika wrote:aw bummer I missed it. :facepalm:
too bad you couldnt make it! :platonic:

btw I'd be totally up for doing something like this again, if they upload a longer vid or something special in the future (undertale ending block??)
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
nephilimcat
woodland creature
Posts: 575
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:52 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Germany

mio wrote:
btw I'd be totally up for doing something like this again, if they upload a longer vid or something special in the future (undertale ending block??)
That sounds like an amazing idea, I'd be in (unless I'm busy) :thumb:
pulvis et umbra sumus
Galactic-Howell
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:43 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: The Great White North

nephilimcat wrote:
mio wrote:
btw I'd be totally up for doing something like this again, if they upload a longer vid or something special in the future (undertale ending block??)
That sounds like an amazing idea, I'd be in (unless I'm busy) :thumb:
YES. I always have so many thoughts watching their videos and no one to tell as I am watching it :lol:
Image
Wholesome doggo shitposting through life.
You may also call me Gal!
Post Reply