Dan and Phil Fashion

A place to compile and archive information for reference/analysis.
malday
emo goose

smol beans wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:32 pm
hi, can anyone please help me find 2 black jumper items that dan have worn in the past/recently?
i am currently unable to upload photos so i will do my best to describe them but i am pretty sure some of you will be able to identify it right away! lol

so recently speaking, dan's WHAT NOT TO DO AT UNIVERSITY video:
- black jumper that has the -_- looking face on the left chest. he is wearing this while he's telling the story.

- the black jumper he wears while he's in certain jumpcuts to him acting out university scenes: with the zipper on the side of his sleeves.... he has worn this numerous times and he uses it to pull it over his head aka the "sister daniel" meme.

i've been looking around for these 2 clothing items so if anyone can help me find the exact ones or something similar, i'd appreciate it! thank you.
The zipper jumper was from Givenchy, but it's not available anymore.
smol beans
squish

malday wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:04 am
smol beans wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:32 pm
hi, can anyone please help me find 2 black jumper items that dan have worn in the past/recently?
i am currently unable to upload photos so i will do my best to describe them but i am pretty sure some of you will be able to identify it right away! lol

so recently speaking, dan's WHAT NOT TO DO AT UNIVERSITY video:
- black jumper that has the -_- looking face on the left chest. he is wearing this while he's telling the story.

- the black jumper he wears while he's in certain jumpcuts to him acting out university scenes: with the zipper on the side of his sleeves.... he has worn this numerous times and he uses it to pull it over his head aka the "sister daniel" meme.

i've been looking around for these 2 clothing items so if anyone can help me find the exact ones or something similar, i'd appreciate it! thank you.
The zipper jumper was from Givenchy, but it's not available anymore.
ahh thanks so much for this info and the others as well.
i would've never though how high end some of these clothing items are but its probably why he wears them so often because the quality is so good lol.
eXcUsE mE?
whut is the opposite of s m o l , halppy, yellow sun?
MythicalPinkTrashCan
phabergé
Pronouns: she/her

[Offtopic]Is there a version of this for KickThePJ? I want to find... a lot of the clothes from his "still don't understand fashion"
video. Mostly that sleepy sheep pullover and the coca cola spon jacket.[/Offtopic]
susan2
rainbow nerd

MythicalPinkTrashCan wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:12 pm [Offtopic]Is there a version of this for KickThePJ? I want to find... a lot of the clothes from his "still don't understand fashion"
video. Mostly that sleepy sheep pullover and the coca cola spon jacket.[/Offtopic]
PJ / offtopic -
Sheep pullover -
http://www.asos.com/asos/asos-oversized ... rd/7926584

Coca Cola jacket -
http://www.asos.com/hype/hype-x-coca-co ... rd/8499977

PJ seems to shop on ASOS for his fashion vids so I would try searching there if you're looking for anything else :)
MythicalPinkTrashCan
phabergé
Pronouns: she/her

susan2 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:53 pm
MythicalPinkTrashCan wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:12 pm [Offtopic]Is there a version of this for KickThePJ? I want to find... a lot of the clothes from his "still don't understand fashion"
PJ / offtopic -
Sheep pullover -
http://www.asos.com/asos/asos-oversized ... rd/7926584

Coca Cola jacket -
http://www.asos.com/hype/hype-x-coca-co ... rd/8499977

PJ seems to shop on ASOS for his fashion vids so I would try searching there if you're looking for anything else :)
🙌🙌🙌