Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

A place to compile and archive information for reference/analysis.
User avatar
000dia000
lava lamp
Posts: 979
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:17 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

Post by 000dia000 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:29 am

fancy_nancy wrote:whaaaaat, look at the difference in Dans eyebrows :o i mean, hes cute both ways but wow, i wonder if he gets them done or does them himself
Image
I've noticed a change as well, if I remember correctly, this video was the cut off point of when people noticed the immediate eye-brow change. The comment section was filled with discussion on dan fixing up his eyebrows:
So this video sits on the fence between messy eyebrow era and clean eyebrow erea
:cactus:



daphenaxa
blobfish
Posts: 680
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:32 pm
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

Post by daphenaxa » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:53 am

000dia000 wrote:
fancy_nancy wrote:whaaaaat, look at the difference in Dans eyebrows :o i mean, hes cute both ways but wow, i wonder if he gets them done or does them himself
Image
I've noticed a change as well, if I remember correctly, this video was the cut off point of when people noticed the immediate eye-brow change. The comment section was filled with discussion on dan fixing up his eyebrows:
So this video sits on the fence between messy eyebrow era and clean eyebrow erea
i think that he definitely plucks his eyebrows but I also think that particular picture is photoshopped a lot? because on videos you can see his eyebrows are less "messy" than in the past but they are longer than that. Here they are too short and badly done if they are real imo.
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)

User avatar
000dia000
lava lamp
Posts: 979
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:17 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

Post by 000dia000 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:53 am

starlight-still wrote:So I just recently discovered Phil's beauty spot (you know, the one on his lower right cheek).
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
help
I wanted to bring this back after finding these lovely pictures on tumblr, all credit to the OP phanmoonlight :)
Image
Image
It's really cute??
:cactus:

fancy_nancy
phabergé
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:44 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Mexico

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

Post by fancy_nancy » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:02 am

Phils hands oh im dead
Image

dans left hand
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:44 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: London, UK

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

Post by dans left hand » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:00 am

didn't know where to post this but i guess here?

phil used to love doing this, didn't he? :shock:

Image
avatar by: phantheraglama

IckleMissMayhem
koi pond
Posts: 1928
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:59 am
Pronouns: she/her
Location: UK

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

Post by IckleMissMayhem » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:23 pm

I changed colour, look!!! Not transclucent for once!!!

User avatar
lishachi
eclipse shirt
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:08 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: England

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

Post by lishachi » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:11 pm

000dia000 wrote:
starlight-still wrote:So I just recently discovered Phil's beauty spot (you know, the one on his lower right cheek).
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
help
I wanted to bring this back after finding these lovely pictures on tumblr, all credit to the OP phanmoonlight :)
Image
Image
It's really cute??
i am v late, but all of this...
:biflag: :blackheart:

Skeletorsrighthand
living flop
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:41 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

Post by Skeletorsrighthand » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:21 pm

anyone got pictures/gif of Dan's curly hair ?
ille post some that i found
Image
Image
Image
Is this him when he was a teenager ?
Image
Image
How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.

backin09
living flop
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:32 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Germany

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

Post by backin09 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:31 pm

Skeletorsrighthand wrote:
Is this him when he was a teenager ?
Image
I think this is from the Jamaica trip in 2010
Image
without the internet, we never would have met

Skeletorsrighthand
living flop
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:41 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

Post by Skeletorsrighthand » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:57 pm

backin2009 wrote:
Skeletorsrighthand wrote:
Is this him when he was a teenager ?
Image
I think this is from the Jamaica trip in 2010
wow it boggles my mind how young he looks in this
Image
How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.

User avatar
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert
Posts: 1073
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:05 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: California, USA

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

Post by oqua » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:27 pm

(Reposting from the main thread)

Phil has a really fascinating and beautiful face sometimes. Here's a little Phil Lester appreciation post.
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
busy being happy~

hiddenwombat
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:39 am
Location: on top of the cabinets

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

Post by hiddenwombat » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:18 am

backin2009 wrote:
Skeletorsrighthand wrote:
Is this him when he was a teenager ?
Image
I think this is from the Jamaica trip in 2010
it is! it's from this video from the lion of inflatable destiny vids. he looks so young.
Image

Skeletorsrighthand
living flop
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:41 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

Post by Skeletorsrighthand » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:08 am

hiddenwombat wrote:
backin2009 wrote:
Skeletorsrighthand wrote:
Is this him when he was a teenager ?
Image
I think this is from the Jamaica trip in 2010
it is! it's from this video from the lion of inflatable destiny vids. he looks so young.
thanks for the source appreciate it
Image
How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.

Galactic-Howell
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:43 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: The Great White North

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

Post by Galactic-Howell » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:05 am

I could really do with a compilation of Dan's shoulders/collarbones please it's literally my achilles heel
Image
Wholesome doggo shitposting through life.
You may also call me Gal!

User avatar
lishachi
eclipse shirt
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:08 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: England

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

Post by lishachi » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:49 pm

Galactic-Howell wrote:I could really do with a compilation of Dan's shoulders/collarbones please it's literally my achilles heel
i could also really do with this too... it's for research....
;)
:biflag: :blackheart:

IckleMissMayhem
koi pond
Posts: 1928
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:59 am
Pronouns: she/her
Location: UK

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

Post by IckleMissMayhem » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:44 pm

lishachi wrote:
Galactic-Howell wrote:I could really do with a compilation of Dan's shoulders/collarbones please it's literally my achilles heel
i could also really do with this too... it's for research....
;)
I'mma go ahead and presume you two haven't read the thread, have you?

User avatar
000dia000
lava lamp
Posts: 979
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:17 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

Post by 000dia000 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:52 pm

oqua wrote:DAN'S COLLAR BONES

ImageImage

Clavicle pix under the spoiler
Lads, I clicked on a random page and found one. Just search "clavicle" and your wildest fantasies will be fulfilled.
:cactus:

User avatar
000dia000
lava lamp
Posts: 979
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:17 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

Post by 000dia000 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:38 pm

000dia000 wrote:
starlight-still wrote:So I just recently discovered Phil's beauty spot (you know, the one on his lower right cheek).
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
help
I wanted to bring this back after finding these lovely pictures on tumblr, all credit to the OP phanmoonlight :)
Image
Image
It's really cute??
Image
I noticed the mole again and just decided to re-hash this
:cactus:

User avatar
parallel
lady door
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:23 pm
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

Post by parallel » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:06 pm

why aren't we talking about their arms omg. i am the biggest freakin slut for arms.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
can u tell im a philgirl

dan:
Image
honorable mention: legs
phil:
Image
Image
Image
Image
dan:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Skylar
woodland creature
Posts: 558
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:32 pm
Pronouns: they/their/them
Location: the deep south
Contact:

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

Post by Skylar » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:28 pm

it's been while since anyone posted in this thread

just wanted to post this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FB4O4S_HI8
idk how to like..do the code thing;w;, this is my 1st time trying to post a youtube video. this one has a lot of hand porn
Image
"My friends mustn't see the midnight in me.."

User avatar
lishachi
eclipse shirt
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:08 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: England

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

Post by lishachi » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:39 pm

000dia000 wrote:
oqua wrote:DAN'S COLLAR BONES

ImageImage

Clavicle pix under the spoiler
Lads, I clicked on a random page and found one. Just search "clavicle" and your wildest fantasies will be fulfilled.
thank you. so much.
emerald wrote:why aren't we talking about their arms omg. i am the biggest freakin slut for arms.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
can u tell im a philgirl

dan:
Image
honorable mention: legs
phil:
Image
Image
Image
Image
dan:
Image
Image
never really noticed phils arms before. damn.
Skylar wrote:it's been while since anyone posted in this thread

just wanted to post this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FB4O4S_HI8
idk how to like..do the code thing;w;, this is my 1st time trying to post a youtube video. this one has a lot of hand porn


please if anyone else has anything pls share :thumb:
:biflag: :blackheart:

User avatar
MythicalPinkTrashCan
lady door
Posts: 195
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:14 am
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Texas

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

Post by MythicalPinkTrashCan » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:46 pm

emerald wrote:]
Image
Have you got a source for this picture? For... science reasons. (Also my first post, hello)

User avatar
lishachi
eclipse shirt
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:08 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: England

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

Post by lishachi » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:19 pm

I miss this thread so much, been going through it all again for the past 20 minutes. Still one of my favourite threads.
:biflag: :blackheart:

User avatar
fondsmiles
hobbit hair
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:10 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Germany

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

Post by fondsmiles » Mon May 01, 2017 9:41 am

Damn. I really am not a lesbian, am I.
Image
[x]
Image
[x]

sans
delia smith
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:21 pm
Pronouns: him/they

Re: Dan & Phil's Body Part Menagerie

Post by sans » Tue May 02, 2017 1:49 am

MythicalPinkTrashCan wrote:
emerald wrote:]
Image
Have you got a source for this picture? For... science reasons. (Also my first post, hello)
Please, I also need this source. For research.
(welcome)
Image

Post Reply