Cupertino - Flint Center - 16th June

mez29
procrastinator

manged that was pure perfection
hunnyftw
phabergé

manged I'm with all the people who think your review was the most enjoyable so far and that's saying something because there were lots of good ones. It's just so damn funny and quotable. Don't be surprised if in near future I turn to you with a request to use some part of this review as my IDB signature

Also, I think your Danye piece is wonderful. I particularly like the way you did their cheekbones
fakelights
living flop

manged, your review was the one I was looking forward the most and it did not disappoint :thumb:
What a shame that they didn't choose your Danye art to show, I doubt there was anything more interesting than that. Shame on you D&P, shame on you...

Also:
manged wrote:Dan and Phil do white male mediocrity right!
manged
lady door

omg you guyssss

Y'all are real ones. I'm glad you enjoyed the read.
Cora
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: She/Her/Ugh

manged wrote:Sassiest show review ever
Welp. Where's the manged stan sign up sheet?
starlight-still
truth bomb
Pronouns: she/her

Very pretty street photos from Cupertino

Fellow Phil I put it under a cut for your own safety...take a deep breath, drink some water, and when you're ready...
danphil333
hobbit hair

starlight-still wrote:Very pretty street photos from Cupertino

Fellow Phil I put it under a cut for your own safety...take a deep breath, drink some water, and when you're ready...

i can never be ready with phil
lavenderpetals
butt chair
Pronouns: They/Them

Manged bless your soul for that review, you're a god send.

I'm still proof reading over my review I wrote, it's pretty long and detailed.
Also, it's not spoiler free so I'll add a warning beforehand.
adequate duck
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: she/they

Not so much a review, just a couple of things I remember from the show/overheard from the people around me (I was sitting in between two groups of parents, so got bewilderment from both sides).

Remember:
Dan has thighs.
Really.
I was a little hypnotised tbh.
Phil is so pretty irl.
Like luminous.
So pretty.
Phil said he didn't like flaps.
I think the show was fairly run-of-the-mill so far as TATINOFs went, like there was nothing really that made it stand out from any of the others I've heard about.
I was probably the oldest non-parent there.
Probably older than many of the parents, too.
I was still kind of stupidly happy to see the hobbit hair appear toward the end.
Overheard:
Girl in front of me was super amused at Phil saying he didn't like flaps and repeated it every few minutes for the rest of the show.
Dad on my left was all "I think this is even louder than Motorhead".
Dad on my left was debating with his wife/partner about "which do you think is the gay one?".
Mom on my right was just all "what? what? what?" after general laughter at Dan wielding a whisk during crafty corner.
Dad and Mom on my left were still arguing about whether D and/or P were gay even after the show.
Mom behind me told her daughter that Phil was "quite a handsome boy."
"don't respect any ducks" - phil lester
kuensukki
janice from the shop

adequack wrote:Not so much a review, just a couple of things I remember from the show/overheard from the people around me (I was sitting in between two groups of parents, so got bewilderment from both sides).

Remember:
Dan has thighs.
Really.
Phil is so pretty irl.
Like luminous.
So pretty.
I think the show was fairly run-of-the-mill so far as TATINOFs went, like there was nothing really that made it stand out from any of the others I've heard about.
I was still kind of stupidly happy to see the hobbit hair appear toward the end.
Overheard:
Girl in front of me was super amused at Phil saying he didn't like flaps and repeated it every few minutes for the rest of the show.
Dad on my left was debating with his wife/partner about "which do you think is the gay one?".
Mom on my right was just all "what? what? what?" after general laughter at Dan wielding a whisk during crafty corner.
Dad and Mom on my left were still arguing about whether D and/or P were gay even after the show.
Dans thighs are my most vivid memory especially because it contrasted with Phil's spaghetti legs I had tons of amused parents around me that just didn't get the jokes, some dads looked downright disturbed at the screaming! Thanks for taking the time to write down your thoughts
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

adequack the eavesdropping :lol:
Sakura Selfie
rainbow nerd

adequack wrote:Not so much a review, just a couple of things I remember from the show/overheard from the people around me (I was sitting in between two groups of parents, so got bewilderment from both sides).

Remember:
Dan has thighs.
Really.
Phil is so pretty irl.
Like luminous.
So pretty.
Overheard:
What's the context for Phil saying he doesn't like flaps please?! That's such a random thing to say! From the spoilers I ve seen on YT the screaming at tatinof was intense, I've been to hundreds of gigs (including a very drunken backstreet boys concert) and I swear it seems louder than any screaming I've ever heard
adequate duck
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: she/they

biatchqueen wrote: What's the context for Phil saying he doesn't like flaps please?! That's such a random thing to say! From the spoilers I ve seen on YT the screaming at tatinof was intense, I've been to hundreds of gigs (including a very drunken backstreet boys concert) and I swear it seems louder than any screaming I've ever heard
It was about the pop up book in crafty corner, there was a little discussion about lifting the flaps in the book. Not at all exciting, sadly ;)
"don't respect any ducks" - phil lester
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Those parents' comments are funny, but glad to hear Phil's beauty doesn't go unnoticed.