Denver - Bellco Theatre - 5th June

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

BUY TICKETS

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Post below and we will edit the first post with a list of people attending.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy x
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

Up up up!
DryCereal
koi pond

Anyone going? colour me jealous. Also : gbfo airport you've got there. Ran through it at roughly 350mph once to catch a connecting flight.
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

Another daddy-daughter (well I'm assuming its her dad)
kuensukki
janice from the shop

Some faves:
The beanies match them perfectly Also is that a mountain Phil??
swofro
angel bean

Do they look like they have more eyebag than usual or is it just me?
Love is forever
starlight-still
truth bomb

swofro wrote:Do they look like they have more eyebag than usual or is it just me?
I thought maybe I was just being dramatic or silly but they both almost looked like they were in pain in today's M&G photos to me :( Look at the corners of Phil's mouth. Look at Dan's eyes in today's pics versus updatedphan's photo at the top of the page.

I'm not trying to stir up drama or anything and there could be a lot of reasons behind it but I can't help what I see...I hope whatever's going on gets sorted out soon.
Winston
flower crown

kuensukki wrote:Some faves:

The beanies match them perfectly

Dan gave a :thumb:, instead of a peace sign. I don't think I have noticed him do that before.

Also the beanies. (and the tongue sticking out, can that be part of the body part managerie? Is it weird to like a tongue)

As for looking a little down compared to previous m&g... hard to say since we are all looking for it and now and we are no longer unbiased. We know something went down and now is it really what we are seeing or is the power of suggestion taking over? Hard to tell now.
actions speak louder than words
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

This was from two days ago..
The power of suggestion is very strong but I think that their eye bags are definitely more pronounced today. Of course, I'm not suggesting this has anything to do with Dan's tweet and they might just both be tired for different reasons.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
kuensukki
janice from the shop

Cute
She's my hero They do look tired but then again they always cycle through liking like dead robots then fine beasts Anyway, Phil's smiled look forced today hopefully they get some rest (actually scratch that and give me a video boys)
starlight-still
truth bomb

Winston wrote: (and the tongue sticking out, can that be part of the body part managerie? Is it weird to like a tongue)
Not weird at all. In fact...
..."tongue" seems to have been a popular pose choice today, especially with Daniel there :lol:

I really like the one the dinosaur onesie person took with them And that was sweet to give them an iHop card.
Winston
flower crown

starlight-still wrote:
..."tongue" seems to have been a popular pose choice today, especially with Daniel there :lol:
you don't have to fake smile/happiness when you stick out your tongue....?
actions speak louder than words