Akron - EJ Thomas Hall - 12th May

SquishPhan
capita£ester
Pronouns: she/her

melanche wrote:I also went to the show in Akron with a few friends. I had relatively good seats which was nice although no VIP. The next part is kind of a spoiler? I put it under one anyway just in case.
Anyway, the entire point of me making this post was just to say that during internet support group (I think ??), some girl asked Dan if it was normal that she didn't swing her arms when she walked and he ended up telling a really cute little anecdote-type thing about Phil forgetting how to walk (complete with him acting it out).
That bit sounds great. :lol:
melanche
not a first-time poster

majitzu wrote:
sweetmm wrote:
melanche wrote:I also went to the show in Akron with a few friends. I had relatively good seats which was nice although no VIP. The next part is kind of a spoiler? I put it under one anyway just in case.
Anyway, the entire point of me making this post was just to say that during internet support group (I think ??), some girl asked Dan if it was normal that she didn't swing her arms when she walked and he ended up telling a really cute little anecdote-type thing about Phil forgetting how to walk (complete with him acting it out).
Oh my; how I wished someone had video it; can you try to describe it :D
Pleaseeeeee

Also thanks a lot pewphan, is great to have it writing down
he did some weird drunk gazelle looking thing it was quite an experience he bobbed his head around and loped back and forth across the stage
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus

^ ...wtf? lmao. if that doesn't make it into the dvd then i don't know what their aim is.
i don't understand how Phil 'forgot' to walk though?

thank you melanche, and pewphan for typing out your recording! amaze.
art in avatar by lily