Akron - EJ Thomas Hall - 12th May

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

BUY TICKETS

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Post below and we will edit the first post with a list of people attending.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy x
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
DryCereal
koi pond

Anyone? :?

Have fun, let us know how it goes! :)
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
pewphan
dank meme

I'm going! :) not VIP though
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore
SquishPhan
capita£ester

pewphan wrote:I'm going! :) not VIP though
Hope you'll have lots of fun!
Lain
eclipse shirt

Phil's right hand has me convinced that he'd be a good choker. I appreciate this kind of creative posing.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

corn flakes
moon room

English is not my first language: half of the mistakes are typos ,half are me
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Phil should have joined in as well.
blueapple_x
flower crown

The lighting sort of makes it look like he has biceps 8-)
pewphan
dank meme

TATINOF was amazing! It was better than I expected it to be, the only bad thing about it was all the screaming. Two young girls (about 10 or 11) were sitting behind me and I'm not even kidding, they literally commented on almost every single thing Dan or Phil did. They would yell "YES, PHILLIP!!", "OH MY GOD DAN!!", etc. It wouldn't have been that bad if they weren't directly behind me. Anyway, it was probably the best two hours of my life and I want to go again so bad. It was so surreal to see Dan and Phil in real life, they're the first YouTubers and the first famous people that I've ever seen in real life. I feel like I know them more now or something. Most of the people there were around my age (16ish), but there were also a few kids around the ages of like 6-8. So I'm just gonna review each part of the show under the spoiler cut because it's super long and duh it's a spoiler. FYI, I audio recorded most of the show (because I have a terrible memory) so that's why it's so detailed.

THE OPENING

There was this montage of Dan and Phil, I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about, and then they came out of the microwave. I loved the montage and it really f'ed with my emotions how they ended it on the first PINOF. I'm so proud of them omg. They came onto the stage, waved, and everyone screamed. I was calm outside but freaking out inside.

Dan and Phil: "how are you guys!"

Audience: *loud screaming*

Phil: "that was some beautiful singing from all of you"

Audience: *more screaming*

Dan: "seriously, very good" (he said something like that, there was lots of screaming)

Audience:*so much screaming omg*

- I don't really know what they said in between these two things because of the screaming -

Phil:"Dan give us 3 facts about Akron!"

Then Dan said, "seriously, I just got here, you can't expect me to give 3 facts!"
Then Phil was egging him on, Dan caved in and said "it's in the best state in the United States of America" *very loud screaming* (he prob says this every show lol), then they were like "that's a totally true fact right there"

The next moment seemed real and not scripted, Dan said "oh my god, I actually know a fact! We saw it on signs as we were driving though; Akron is the rubber capital of the world!"

Then there was so much screaming and they were basically talking about rubber and how important it is for like 5 seconds

Dan: "here we are, in TATINOF USA, the land of freedom!" *so much screaming I couldn't understand what he said next* then he said something about American Accents and "Phil, give us your best American accent!" *insane screaming*

Phil: "I'm sorry in advance." *american accent* "hey, I'm so happy to be here in Ohiooo!"

The audience was screaming while Dan was laughing really hard and I could tell it was his real laugh

Dan: "let's stop before we get deported!"

Audience: *screaming*

Then I can't hear the next 5 seconds due to the large amount of screaming

Dan: "where are we??! Is that your house plant?" [points to a house plant on the floor]

Phil: "yes!"

The audience screams some more, Phil then said he named the cactus and Dan said "really? You named the cactus" then more cactus talk for like 5 seconds, but I couldn't hear because of the screaming

Dan: "are those stickers from your laptop?" [referring to the stuff on above the microwave]

Phil: "I got my sharpie collection as well!"

Dan: "and what the heck is under that?!" [referring to the lion with the cloth under it]

Phil: "you know I can't resist something covered with a serious cloth!"

Phil then uncovered it and revealed a lion. The audience screamed soooo loud at this point

Phil: "I'm gonna ride it!!" (he sounded like an excited little kid, it was so cute)

Dan said something, but there was too much screaming to hear.

Phil then mounted the lion and said, "it's so majestic!"

Audience: *more screams*

Dan: "if there's a giant lion under that sheet, I wonder what's under that one"

Audience: screaming "llama" but it was sorta unintelligible

Dan: "okay, let's see guys! I wonder what animal this will be!"

Dan took the cloth off and revealed the llama, everyone screamed super loud. I couldn't hear what Dan said next, but it was about llamas.

Dan: "it's like a huge tribute to 2011 wow!"

Dan then said something about placenta and maltesers

Phil: "who thinks Dan should mount the llama?"

Audience: *insane amount of screaming*

Too much screaming to hear, all I remember was Dan saying something like "I hope I don't fall" and "peer pressure omg"

Then he mounted the llama and everyone screamed

Phil: "I wonder if there are any special features, there's a little button right here"

He pressed the button and then the lion roared, everyone screamed

Phil: "that sounds like me every morning"

Dan: "wow! I wonder what my button does"

He pressed the button and it played the sound of Dan impersonating a llama from a long time ago. There was actually no screaming, people just laughed.

Phil: "is that how you feel every morning, Dan?"

Dan: "yeah, that's kind of how I feel right now actually"

Then people laughed

Phil: "soooooo"

Dan: "what do we do now then?"

*a bell rings*

Dan: "so this thing we just came through, Phil, it appears to be a giant microwave!!"

*screaming*

Dan: "do you know something about the giant microwave?"

Phil: "I don't know anything about the microwave"

Dan: "you're doing that weird nervous twitchy thing you do whenever you tell a lie"

Phil: "I'm not doing a twitchy thing!!"

Dan said something but there was too much screaming and then he got off the llama and said, "I'm alive, thank you, thank you". Then people screamed

Dan: "Phil, get off the lion. I think we need to have a chat"

Phil: "I can't get down"

Audience: *laughs*

Dan then says something ("what do you mean you can't get down" I believe) and Phil says "I'm stuck".

Dan: "oh you're stuck, that's so inconvenient. Sorry about this guys, very embarrassing, having a bit of a domestic here."

Then the audience freaked out because of "domestic", Dan said something and I couldn't hear it. Phil got off the lion.

Dan: "right so um... Phil?"

Phil: "well, you know how my laptops always running out of battery?"

Dan: "yes because you watch anime in the bath every morning for three hours"

Phil then said something about it giving him "super powers"

Dan: *laughed* "yeah um sure Phil"

Phil: "well I may have.." *starts coughing to cover up what he said*

Dan: "sorry Phil can you say that a little louder for the people back up there"

Phil: "I microwaved my laptop!"

Dan: "WHAT?!"

Audience: *screams*

Dan: "why would you microwave your laptop?!"

Phil: "I thought it would increase the battery life!!"

Dan: "oh my god, that is so dangerous! Phil! Firstly, literally the entire thing is made out of metal. Secondly, nobody understands what microwaves do! They invade the laws of physics (I think?), I mean you put corn kernels in and they just come out like popcorn. What's that about, huh?"

Phil: "Dan, I think that's what happened here"

Dan: "what?"

Phil: "I put my laptop into the microwave and everything inside of it popped out like popcorn!"

Dan: "oh my god! Phil, you're right! That is exactly what has happened here! You microwaved your laptop and everything inside it from our YouTube channels have just exploded into reality!"

Then the audience screamed, but not too loud, not earsplitting. It was the perfect amount of screaming without being too annoying.

Phil: "I'm glad I cleared my recycle bin before that happened"

Then Dan was like "do we wanna know? Nope" or something like that

Phil: "so how does that explain these guys then" [the audience]

Dan: "well these guys must be our followers from the Internet!"

Then everyone screamed

Phil: "they're (or "you mean") like YouTube comments!"

Then Dan said something, but I couldn't hear because screaming.

Dan: "YouTube comments, does that mean we can like thumbs them up or thumbs them down"

Phil: "don't thumb anyone!"

Then there was lots of screaming, they said some stuff I couldn't hear, then Dan said "what would happen if I blocked (or reported? not sure which one he used) one of you? Would you just get sent into the ceiling?"

Then people screamed and I couldn't hear what Phil said, but I heard him say "no thumbing, just leave everyone alone!"

Dan: "we can all agree this is a weird situation so I'm gonna post a cheeky tweet about this (Phil: oh alright), one second."

Then he cleared his throat, took out his phone, and said "oh my god, Phil! Phil! Something has happened to my phone!! It's a Nokia 3310!!!". Then everyone laughed

Then they said some stuff that I couldn't hear

Dan: "I don't think you quite understood what's clearly going on here. No more iPhone, everything from your laptop, these guys, suddenly real life. Phil! You have destroyed the Internet!!"

*that dun dun dun sound effect* and then everyone screamed

Phil: "what do we do??!"

Dan: "I don't know how to live without the Internet! How are we supposed to entertain these people?! I'm used to hiding behind a screen so I don't have to deal with their reactions!"

Everyone laughed

Phil: "just make the most out of the situation! I mean we're on a stage, we've got an audience, there's loads of snazzy lights everywhere. I think we can do some things I've always dreamed of."

Dan: "what have you always dreamed of doing Phil?"

Phil: "well something like.."

Then a big spotlight shone on Phil and the lights dimmed. Music started playing, everyone screamed, Dan said something but I couldn't hear it.

Phil: *singing* "whenever I'm feeling down or feeling gray, there's one place I could go to brighten up my day"

Then Dan yelled "stop the music, stop the music" and that sound effect of a record being taken off a thing played (idk what it's called, you know what I mean).

Dan: "turn off that light, you're encouraging him!! Sorry, sorry everybody. I don't wanna be that guy, but Phil, we are YouTubers. We make videos on the Internet, we don't burst into song like Troye Bolton."

Then everyone laughed and Phil said "it should be different, you know, a little song and a little dance. After all, try new things!"

Dan: "woah woah, Phil."

Dan then asked Phil something, but I couldn't hear because of the screaming.

Phil: "well, I just did."

Dan: "well Phillip, it looks like we're having a little spoofedafadoo here" (I don't really know what he said there, something like that)

They were saying stuff about needing to "settle this" or something and people were screaming, then the 7 second challenge logo showed up and the music for it started playing. So much screaming omg.

THE SEVEN SECOND CHALLENGE

Dan said they should explain what the seven second challenge is.

Phil: "hopefully you guys should know what the seven second challenge is. But there is one confused dad up there."

Audience: *laughed*

They then briefly explained the seven second challenge and demonstrated the "nailed it" and "failed it" sound effects on the microwave. After the "nailed it" sound effect played, Phil said "that's sexy". After the "failed it" sound, Phil said it was like an angry badger. Then they were talking about how they don't know how they're going to play the seven second challenge without a timer, then the microwave made a ding noise and they we're like "well isn't that convenient".

Phil: "Dan, why don't we test it out on these guys?"

Then the audience screamed.

Dan: "who's up for some audience participation?!"

Then the audience screamed even louder.

Dan: "wow alright so, half of you were like "PICK ME" and then the other half of you were like "NOOO""

Then the audience laughed and I couldn't hear the beginning of Dan's sentence, it was like "don't worry, don't worry, I would not do that to you. I have an idea, you should all attempt this challenge at the same time!!"

Then the audience screamed and Dan said "you are collectively responsible for your failure, okay? Ready?"

Phil: "so ready! I'm keeping an eye on you guys at the top!"

Then the upper level of the audience screamed and some tense music started playing.

Dan: "can you guys feel the tension? This is serious business. Your challenge is to give us three different animal impressions within seven seconds!"

*Loud unintelligible murmur of hundreds of people making animal noises for seven seconds*

Dan: "WOW. Ok..."

Phil: "that was something!"

Then they said something and I couldn't hear.

Phil: "I hear meerkats over there, zebras mating over there..."

Dan: "good try! I think the effort was there"

Phil: "yeah, I think you all collectively nailed it!"

The audience screamed, Dan said something I couldn't hear and Phil said "aww", then Dan said "no that's good! Go you, you have self esteem!!" Then everyone cheered.

Dan said "let's get started, Phil. Where are we gonna get the challenges from?". Then the Zelda opening treasure box sound effect played and the ? box lighted up with the challenges inside. Phil said "I'm just gonna stop asking questions"

Dan: "what's in the mystery box, Phil!"

Phil: "it's some seven second challenges written by these guys!"

Everyone screamed again. Dan said something that I couldn't hear and then "no that's good, I'm not scared"

Phil: "guess what Dan? You're going first. I invented the seven second challenge.." then everyone screamed.

Dan: *impersonating Phil* "oh, I'm amazingphil and I invented the seven second challenge"

Then screaming and I couldn't hear some stuff.

Dan: "to be clear, what we are playing for is if I win we're going to be doing what we do on YouTube (Phil: yep), if you win, you get to do the singing thing and" (then people screamed and I couldn't hear)

Then spotlights went on Dan and Phil and Dan said "alright guys, give me some energy, charge me up" and everyone screamed. Then Phil said "that sounds like a sponge" and Dan said "I regret saying that".

Challenge 1
Phil: "Sell me like an infomercial"
Dan: "you know what's missing from your life? Something really tall that can water all your house plants, it's a ray of sunshine, it's Phil!"
Everyone freaked out when Dan called Phil a ray of sunshine.
They said some stuff, but I could not hear at all due to the screaming. Phil said he nailed it.

Challenge 2
Dan: "watch out people Phil's in the challenge zone!"
Dan: "invent a cereal that you wouldn't eat, that's a challenge"
Phil: "oh! Cheesy poo flakes! They're disgusting and you buy them in a volcano"
Everyone screamed and I couldn't hear. Phil said he thinks he got it right and Dan asked us "who here would buy that cereal", a few people said "me!", Phil said "what's wrong with you!". Dan said "well I feel quite disgusted by that and I know you're a cereal lover" then I couldn't hear what he said next, but he nailed it.

Challenge 3
Phil: "this ones from Morgan"
Dan: "be kind Morgan"
Phil: "name the four most disgusting words you can think of"
Dan: "um, moist (couldn't hear next two because screaming) and jigglets"
Phil asked us if we think he nailed it and everyone cheered.
Dan: "I am so sorry for the emotional damage I must have placed on you"
Phil: "you nailed it!"
Dan: "I nailed it, but at what cost?!"

Challenge 4
Dan: "name and act out four different swimming strokes"
Phil: "what?!"
He did breaststroke, doggy pedal, backstroke, and I couldn't hear the last one because everyone screamed
He nailed it

Challenge 5
Phil: "Imitate your favorite meme"
Dan: "WHAT"
He did doge, Phil said it was "very convincing" and the audience cheered. Dan said "if there's one thing I know about, its Shibs memes"
He nailed it

Challenge 6
Dan: *laughing* "spell Akron backwards"
Phil: "n o k r a"
Everyone was laughing, including Dan and Phil, and Dan said "Phil, we were all rooting for you, we wanna support you and make you happy, but that was just a fail"

Dan said "I won the 7 Seven Second Challenge", then Phil said "wait a second, I think we need to spice things up a bit" and said they should do all or nothing. Dan was like "you do this all time" and "but I'll take the bait".

The last challenge was for Dan, "turn into a whale and swim to the other side of the room". Dan couldn't do it and he lost and Phil won. Dan was like "Phil wins all or nothing again, when will I learn?"

I am too lazy to do the rest right now because it's 4am, but if anybody wants me to I will tomorrow! Or if you want to know about specifics, just ask me.
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore
daphenaxa
blobfish

pewphan wrote:TATINOF was amazing! It was better than I expected it to be, the only bad thing about it was all the screaming. Two young girls (about 10 or 11) were sitting behind me and I'm not even kidding, they literally commented on almost every single thing Dan or Phil did. They would yell "YES, PHILLIP!!", "OH MY GOD DAN!!", etc. It wouldn't have been that bad if they weren't directly behind me. Anyway, it was probably the best two hours of my life and I want to go again so bad. It was so surreal to see Dan and Phil in real life, they're the first YouTubers and the first famous people that I've ever seen in real life. I feel like I know them more now or something. Most of the people there were around my age (16ish), but there were also a few kids around the ages of like 6-8. So I'm just gonna review each part of the show under the spoiler cut because it's super long and duh it's a spoiler. FYI, I audio recorded most of the show (because I have a terrible memory) so that's why it's so detailed.

THE OPENING

There was this montage of Dan and Phil, I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about, and then they came out of the microwave. I loved the montage and it really f'ed with my emotions how they ended it on the first PINOF. I'm so proud of them omg. They came onto the stage, waved, and everyone screamed. I was calm outside but freaking out inside.

Dan and Phil: "how are you guys!"

Audience: *loud screaming*

Phil: "that was some beautiful singing from all of you"

Audience: *more screaming*

Dan: "seriously, very good" (he said something like that, there was lots of screaming)

Audience:*so much screaming omg*

- I don't really know what they said in between these two things because of the screaming -

Phil:"Dan give us 3 facts about Akron!"

Then Dan said, "seriously, I just got here, you can't expect me to give 3 facts!"
Then Phil was egging him on, Dan caved in and said "it's in the best state in the United States of America" *very loud screaming* (he prob says this every show lol), then they were like "that's a totally true fact right there"

The next moment seemed real and not scripted, Dan said "oh my god, I actually know a fact! We saw it on signs as we were driving though; Akron is the rubber capital of the world!"

Then there was so much screaming and they were basically talking about rubber and how important it is for like 5 seconds

Dan: "here we are, in TATINOF USA, the land of freedom!" *so much screaming I couldn't understand what he said next* then he said something about American Accents and "Phil, give us your best American accent!" *insane screaming*

Phil: "I'm sorry in advance." *american accent* "hey, I'm so happy to be here in Ohiooo!"

The audience was screaming while Dan was laughing really hard and I could tell it was his real laugh

Dan: "let's stop before we get deported!"

Then I can't hear the next 5 seconds due to the large amount of screaming

Dan: "where are we??! Is that your house plant?" [points to a house plant on the floor]

Phil: "yes!"

The audience screams some more, Phil then said he named the cactus and Dan said "really? You named the cactus" then more cactus talk for like 5 seconds, but I couldn't hear because of the screaming

Dan: "are those stickers from your laptop?" [referring to the stuff on above the microwave]

Phil: "I got my sharpie collection as well!"

Dan: "and what the heck is under that?!" [referring to the lion with the cloth under it]

Phil: "you know I can't resist something covered with a serious cloth!"

Phil then uncovered it and revealed a lion. The audience screamed soooo loud at this point

Phil: "I'm gonna ride it!!" (he sounded like an excited little kid, it was so cute)

Dan said something, but there was too much screaming to hear.

Phil then mounted the lion and said, "it's so majestic!"

Audience: *more screams*

Dan: "if there's a giant lion under that sheet, I wonder what's under that one"

Audience: screaming "llama" but it was sorta unintelligible

Dan: "okay, let's see guys! I wonder what animal this will be!"

Dan took the cloth off and revealed the llama, everyone screamed super loud. I couldn't hear what Dan said next, but it was about llamas.

Dan: "it's like a huge tribute to 2011 wow!"

Dan then said something about placenta and maltesers

Phil: "who thinks Dan should mount the llama?"

Audience: *insane amount of screaming*

Too much screaming to hear, all I remember was Dan saying something like "I hope I don't fall" and "peer pressure omg"

Then he mounted the llama and everyone screamed

Phil: "I wonder if there are any special features, there's a little button right here"

He pressed the button and then the lion roared, everyone screamed

Phil: "that sounds like me every morning"

Dan: "wow! I wonder what my button does"

He pressed the button and it played the sound of Dan impersonating a llama from a long time ago. There was actually no screaming, people just laughed.

Phil: "is that how you feel every morning, Dan?"

Dan: "yeah, that's kind of how I feel right now actually"

Then people laughed

Phil: "soooooo"

Dan: "what do we do now then?"

*a bell rings*

Dan: "so this thing we just came through, Phil, it appears to be a giant microwave!!"

*screaming*

Dan: "do you know something about the giant microwave?"

Phil: "I don't know anything about the microwave"

Dan: "you're doing that weird nervous twitchy thing you do whenever you tell a lie"

Phil: "I'm not doing a twitchy thing!!"

Dan said something but there was too much screaming and then he got off the llama and said, "I'm alive, thank you, thank you". Then people screamed

Dan: "Phil, get off the lion. I think we need to have a chat"

Phil: "I can't get down"

Audience: *laughs*

Dan then says something ("what do you mean you can't get down" I believe) and Phil says "I'm stuck".

Dan: "oh you're stuck, that's so inconvenient. Sorry about this guys, very embarrassing, having a bit of a domestic here."

Then the audience freaked out because of "domestic", Dan said something and I couldn't hear it. Phil got off the lion.

Dan: "right so um... Phil?"

Phil: "well, you know how my laptops always running out of battery?"

Dan: "yes because you watch anime in the bath every morning for three hours"

Phil then said something about it giving him "super powers"

Dan: *laughed* "yeah um sure Phil"

Phil: "well I may have.." *starts coughing to cover up what he said*

Dan: "sorry Phil can you say that a little louder for the people back up there"

Phil: "I microwaved my laptop!"

Dan: "WHAT?!"

Audience: *screams*

Dan: "why would you microwave your laptop?!"

Phil: "I thought it would increase the battery life!!"

Dan: "oh my god, that is so dangerous! Phil! Firstly, literally the entire thing is made out of metal. Secondly, nobody understands what microwaves do! They invade the laws of physics (I think?), I mean you put corn kernels in and they just come out like popcorn. What's that about, huh?"

Phil: "Dan, I think that's what happened here"

Dan: "what?"

Phil: "I put my laptop into the microwave and everything inside of it popped out like popcorn!"

Dan: "oh my god! Phil, you're right! That is exactly what has happened here! You microwaved your laptop and everything inside it from our YouTube channels have just exploded into reality!"

Then the audience screamed, but not too loud, not earsplitting. It was the perfect amount of screaming without being too annoying.

Phil: "I'm glad I cleared my recycle bin before that happened"

Then Dan was like "do we wanna know? Nope" or something like that

Phil: "so how does that explain these guys then" [the audience]

Dan: "well these guys must be our followers from the Internet!"

Then everyone screamed

Phil: "they're (or "you mean") like YouTube comments!"

Then Dan said something, but I couldn't hear because screaming.

Dan: "YouTube comments, does that mean we can like thumbs them up or thumbs them down"

Phil: "don't thumb anyone!"

Then there was lots of screaming, they said some stuff I couldn't hear, then Dan said "what would happen if I blocked (or reported? not sure which one he used) one of you? Would you just get sent into the ceiling?"

Then people screamed and I couldn't hear what Phil said, but I heard him say "no thumbing, just leave everyone alone!"

Dan: "we can all agree this is a weird situation so I'm gonna post a cheeky tweet about this (Phil: oh alright), one second."

Then he cleared his throat, took out his phone, and said "oh my god, Phil! Phil! Something has happened to my phone!! It's a Nokia 3310!!!". Then everyone laughed

Then they said some stuff that I couldn't hear

Dan: "I don't think you quite understood what's clearly going on here. No more iPhone, everything from your laptop, these guys, suddenly real life. Phil! You have destroyed the Internet!!"

*that dun dun dun sound effect* and then everyone screamed

Phil: "what do we do??!"

Dan: "I don't know how to live without the Internet! How are we supposed to entertain these people?! I'm used to hiding behind a screen so I don't have to deal with their reactions!"

Everyone laughed

Phil: "just make the most out of the situation! I mean we're on a stage, we've got an audience, there's loads of snazzy lights everywhere. I think we can do some things I've always dreamed of."

Dan: "what have you always dreamed of doing Phil?"

Phil: "well something like.."

Then a big spotlight shone on Phil and the lights dimmed. Music started playing, everyone screamed, Dan said something but I couldn't hear it.

Phil: *singing* "whenever I'm feeling down or feeling gray, there's one place I could go to brighten up my day"

Then Dan yelled "stop the music, stop the music" and that sound effect of a record being taken off a thing played (idk what it's called, you know what I mean).

Dan: "turn off that light, you're encouraging him!! Sorry, sorry everybody. I don't wanna be that guy, but Phil, we are YouTubers. We make videos on the Internet, we don't burst into song like Troye Bolton."

Then everyone laughed and Phil said "it should be different, you know, a little song and a little dance. After all, try new things!"

Dan: "woah woah, Phil."

Dan then asked Phil something, but I couldn't hear because of the screaming.

Phil: "well, I just did."

Dan: "well Phillip, it looks like we're having a little spoofedafadoo here" (I don't really know what he said there, something like that)

They were saying stuff about needing to "settle this" or something and people were screaming, then the 7 second challenge logo showed up and the music for it started playing. So much screaming omg.

THE SEVEN SECOND CHALLENGE

Dan said they should explain what the seven second challenge is.

Phil: "hopefully you guys should know what the seven second challenge is. But there is one confused dad up there."

Audience: *laughed*

They then briefly explained the seven second challenge and demonstrated the "nailed it" and "failed it" sound effects on the microwave. After the "nailed it" sound effect played, Phil said "that's sexy". After the "failed it" sound, Phil said it was like an angry badger. Then they were talking about how they don't know how they're going to play the seven second challenge without a timer, then the microwave made a ding noise and they we're like "well isn't that convenient".

Phil: "Dan, why don't we test it out on these guys?"

Then the audience screamed.

Dan: "who's up for some audience participation?!"

Then the audience screamed even louder.

Dan: "wow alright so, half of you were like "PICK ME" and then the other half of you were like "NOOO""

Then the audience laughed and I couldn't hear the beginning of Dan's sentence, it was like "don't worry, don't worry, I would not do that to you. I have an idea, you should all attempt this challenge at the same time!!"

Then the audience screamed and Dan said "you are collectively responsible for your failure, okay? Ready?"

Phil: "so ready! I'm keeping an eye on you guys at the top!"

Then the upper level of the audience screamed and some tense music started playing.

Dan: "can you guys feel the tension? This is serious business. Your challenge is to give us three different animal impressions within seven seconds!"

*Loud unintelligible murmur of hundreds of people making animal noises for seven seconds*

Dan: "WOW. Ok..."

Phil: "that was something!"

Then they said something and I couldn't hear.

Phil: "I hear meerkats over there, zebras mating over there..."

Dan: "good try! I think the effort was there"

Phil: "yeah, I think you all collectively nailed it!"

The audience screamed, Dan said something I couldn't hear and Phil said "aww", then Dan said "no that's good! Go you, you have self esteem!!" Then everyone cheered.

Dan said "let's get started, Phil. Where are we gonna get the challenges from?". Then the Zelda opening treasure box sound effect played and the ? box lighted up with the challenges inside. Phil said "I'm just gonna stop asking questions"

Dan: "what's in the mystery box, Phil!"

Phil: "it's some seven second challenges written by these guys!"

Everyone screamed again. Dan said something that I couldn't hear and then "no that's good, I'm not scared"

Phil: "guess what Dan? You're going first. I invented the seven second challenge.." then everyone screamed.

Dan: *impersonating Phil* "oh, I'm amazingphil and I invented the seven second challenge"

Then screaming and I couldn't hear some stuff.

Dan: "to be clear, what we are playing for is if I win we're going to be doing what we do on YouTube (Phil: yep), if you win, you get to do the singing thing and" (then people screamed and I couldn't hear)

Then spotlights went on Dan and Phil and Dan said "alright guys, give me some energy, charge me up" and everyone screamed. Then Phil said "that sounds like a sponge" and Dan said "I regret saying that".

Challenge 1
Phil: "Sell me like an infomercial"
Dan: "you know what's missing from your life? Something really tall that can water all your house plants, it's a ray of sunshine, it's Phil!"
Everyone freaked out when Dan called Phil a ray of sunshine.
They said some stuff, but I could not hear at all due to the screaming. Phil said he nailed it.

Challenge 2
Dan: "watch out people Phil's in the challenge zone!"
Dan: "invent a cereal that you wouldn't eat, that's a challenge"
Phil: "oh! Cheesy poo flakes! They're disgusting and you buy them in a volcano"
Everyone screamed and I couldn't hear. Phil said he thinks he got it right and Dan asked us "who here would buy that cereal", a few people said "me!", Phil said "what's wrong with you!". Dan said "well I feel quite disgusted by that and I know you're a cereal lover" then I couldn't hear what he said next, but he nailed it.

Challenge 3
Phil: "this ones from Morgan"
Dan: "be kind Morgan"
Phil: "name the four most disgusting words you can think of"
Dan: "um, moist (couldn't hear next two because screaming) and jigglets"
Phil asked us if we think he nailed it and everyone cheered.
Dan: "I am so sorry for the emotional damage I must have placed on you"
Phil: "you nailed it!"
Dan: "I nailed it, but at what cost?!"

Challenge 4
Dan: "name and act out four different swimming strokes"
Phil: "what?!"
He did breaststroke, doggy pedal, backstroke, and I couldn't hear the last one because everyone screamed
He nailed it

Challenge 5
Phil: "Imitate your favorite meme"
Dan: "WHAT"
He did doge, Phil said it was "very convincing" and the audience cheered. Dan said "if there's one thing I know about, its Shibs memes"
He nailed it

Challenge 6
Dan: *laughing* "spell Akron backwards"
Phil: "n o k r a"
Everyone was laughing, including Dan and Phil, and Dan said "Phil, we were all rooting for you, we wanna support you and make you happy, but that was just a fail"

Dan said "I won the 7 Seven Second Challenge", then Phil said "wait a second, I think we need to spice things up a bit" and said they should do all or nothing. Dan was like "you do this all time" and "but I'll take the bait".

The last challenge was for Dan, "turn into a whale and swim to the other side of the room". Dan couldn't do it and he lost and Phil won. Dan was like "Phil wins all or nothing again, when will I learn?"

I am too lazy to do the rest right now because it's 4am, but if anybody wants me to I will tomorrow! Or if you want to know about specifics, just ask me.

ahh I am very happy you had a good time and i absolutely love your sum-up/transcript of the show. I would love to read the rest (but it must take a long time to type so no worries if not). The way you make the audience *scream* all the time cracks me up but i empathise it must have been quite irritating especially when you couldn't hear. for your post
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

Thanks pewphan I look forward to the continuation (if you have time) :platonic:
blueapple_x
flower crown

Thanks for jogging my memory of tatinof pewphan! Since I only watched one Toronto show and I have a bad memory, I was trying to remember the little details. What you described so far is exactly what happened in Toronto as well (except ofc they talked about Toronto/Canada instead of Akron and the audience participation stuff is obvs diff).
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Good to hear that you had an amazing night pewphan. And thanks for the very detailed review.
corn flakes
moon room

blueapple_x wrote: The lighting sort of makes it look like he has biceps 8-)
I was so sleepy this morning that my first thought was why is Dan being arrested?...don't judge me

Also found this:

happy that you enjoyed the show pewphan
English is not my first language: half of the mistakes are typos ,half are me
blueapple_x
flower crown

corn flakes wrote:I was so sleepy this morning that my first thought was why is Dan being arrested?...don't judge me
SquishPhan
capita£ester

blueapple_x wrote:
corn flakes wrote:I was so sleepy this morning that my first thought was why is Dan being arrested?...don't judge me
That's a good one.
pewphan
dank meme

Some of you asked for a part two of my review, so here it is! I didn't spell check this, so there may be typos
AMAZINGPHIL THE MAGICIAN

Phil won the Seven Second Challenge so he got to do magic tricks. I don't really remember what he did, so this will be mostly dialogue.

Phil: "Time to bring some show business to this stage"

Phil: "Do you know why I'm AmazingPhil?"

Girls behind me: "BECAUSE YOU'RE AMAZING! I LOVE YOU PHILLIP!"

Dan: "Because you wanted to appear first when people sorted alphabetically"

Phil: "It's actually because I've always had ambitions to become a magician"

Phil: "Please prepare yourself for the mind boggling of mildly interesting beats of the AmazingPhil!"

Then fast paced music started playing and Phil started to do magic tricks while Dan was commentating

Dan: "What do you mean THE AmazingPhil? Sorry about this guys, uhhh, Phil, why is there a drumroll playing? I'm scared, to be honest. Umm, he's got something" *audience screaming* "a cape and a top hat."

Then something happened, everyone screamed, and this surprise sound effect played.

Dan: "Wow. This is happening then, isn't it? Um, what do you got there Phil? A little" *audience screaming so I couldn't hear*

At this point, Phil had a cloth and he was rubbing it on his neck in a stripperish way (idk how to describe it, you know what I mean lol)

Dan: "WOAH!"

Audience: *freaking out*

Dan: "Close (or cover) your eyes everybody, The AmazingPhil is a stripper apparently"

Audience: *freaking out*

Girl behind me: "Phillip, stop it!"

Dan said something, but there was too much screaming to hear

Dan: "Let's see what he does"

Dan: "Thirsty? Yeah, I could go for a drink. Ribena?! My favorite! Thanks, Phil! Sorry, this just seems like a nice favor to do for your buddy, I don't really see where the magic is in this one."

Then something happened, but I don't remember what

Dan: "I want nothing to do with your satan water!"

Dan: "What's this? It's real Ribena, people! Okay, well done, Phil!"

Girl behind me: "YAY PHIL!"

Dan: "Who actually put up their hand then? I can't believe you. I'm just gonna put this down somewhere, whoo! Um, what now? Food to go with the drink? Nice! What are you making? It's a picture that says eggs! Ok.. umm, flour! Butter! Ok, sugar! I think we've seen enough baking videos to know where this is going! (people were shouting "Delia!" periodically during this) Ok, Phil, give me what I want right now, a big delicious *audience screaming* a picture of a cake! Thanks, Phil. I appreciate it, you can't eat a picture of a cake!"

Dan: "OH MY GOD" (something happened, I don't remember) "Okay, I mean, I'll just treasure this over here somewhere. You okay, Phil? You look like you've hit a" (I don't understand what he said, plus there was screaming)

Dan: "Oh my god! What is coming out of your mouth? You want me to help?"

People were laughing while Dan was pulling a cloth out of Phil's mouth and saying "UM UM, WHAT IS THIS? Where is this coming from? Oh my god, how do I stop it? There's dribble! This is so disgusting! When does it end!?"

Dan got the cloth out, people cheered, Dan asked if anyone in the audience wanted the cloth, and people cheered even louder. He gave it to like three girls in the front row.

Dan: "That was the grossest thing that's happened today"

Dan: "A sketchpad, doing some art now, aren't we?"

I think Phil pointed and asked Dan to get something, then Dan said "just being the glamorous assistant for a second, guys, don't mind me"

Audience: *screamed*

Dan: "Why is there a dead rabbit in the magic-" then he started laughing and said "I mean, there's nothing in the box! Other than... this pen! Everything's fine, okay." then he said "oh my god" and made a grunting noise like he was lifting something heavy, I don't remember what.

Then Phil started drawing and Dan tried to guess what it was

Dan: "hmm, it's a circle, it's a butt *mumbling* a ball! Obviously, big sports fan. A baseball, a golf ball, a basketball.."

Audience: "a bowling ball"

Dan: "A bowling ball! I got that before you, what are you on about!"

Then something happened, I don't remember

Dan: "What now?"

Then Phil made this noise like he was giving birth (Dan: uh), and then a bowling ball fell, it looked like Phil laid it like an egg. Dan said "OH MY GOD" and the audience screamed/laughed

Dan: "Where did this come from?! Okay, so he made this come out of a page, but he gave me a picture of a cake! What is wrong with this guy!?"

Dan: "Who wants a bowling ball?"

Audience: *screaming* some people said, "I do!"

Then he said something, but I couldn't hear because of the screaming.

Dan: "I'll just get rid of this" and then he threw the bowling ball behind him and a sound effect played of a crash, stuff falling, and a cat making that high pitched cat noise

Then Phil did more stuff that I don't remember and Dan said "What will this one do?" and everyone screamed

Then scaryish/tense music played

Dan: "Phil? What have you done? Why is it smoking [the microwave]?!"

Then there was screaming and a big box came out of the microwave

Dan: "Phil, what is that?!"

Phil: "Get in the box!"

Dan: "I'm not getting into that!"

The audience screamed, Dan said something about it being a bad idea, and he got into the box

Phil spun the box around a couple times and then Dan came out wearing lumpy llama legs

Dan: "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! What have you done to my legs!?"

Phil: "I was trying to make a llama appear and I think something went wrong!"

Dan: "You THINK something went wrong?! If the legs are here, then where's the other half of the llama?! Does it have my legs?!"

Phil: "I think it's best not to think about that. I mean, it looks really great"

Dan: "That is not the point!"

Phil: "I'm sure it's just temporary"

Dan: "You're sure it's just temporary? (Phil: yeah..) Well, how do I make this whole stupid magic trick thing disappear?! Give me your outfit!"

Phil sadly gave him his magician cape and the whole audience went "awwwwwww", then Dan said, "and your hat". Then everyone said "awwww" and "NO!".

Dan: "You're giving him sympathy? Really, people?"

Dan said he needed to sort of the situation and "Phil, while I leave you alone, please just stick to what we do on YouTube"

Phil: "Okay, okay"

Dan: "Okay, bye guys"

The audience was like "Bye Dan!", as he was walking into the microwave Phil said "I think it looks really great" and Dan said "That's not the point!"

The audience cheered him out

Phil: "if Dan leaves me on my own, I'll usually be fondling my house plants" then he picked up a cactus and said "maybe not that one", then "I don't have my video camera, I don't have my laptop. I'm not really sure what I could do now! Hey, maybe I could try pressing some of these buttons on the microwave"

The audience said "yes!", Phil said "here we go!", pressed some buttons and said "aw, it's not working, come on! Shall I just give it a kick?", the audience said "yes!" and he kicked the microwave. Something flew out of it and steam blew out like it does on a train and error sounds played (sorry I suck at describing things lol).

Phil: "You didn't see that! Don't tell Dan! What's that? I think I'm gonna put that back exactly how it was" then he threw it (it was like a piece of metal that fell out of the microwave)

Phil: "Oooh! It's a button that says 'push me'. Should I press it?", the audience screamed, Phil said, "It's totally your fault if something goes wrong, here we go!". Then he pushed it and it went pitch black, everyone started screaming. I couldn't hear what he said next because of the screaming, but I think it was "I hope nobody's scared of the dark' and "I'm scared"

Phil: "Let there be light!" and then everything came back on, Phil said "I feel powerful"

I couldn't hear what he said next because of the screaming. Then a picture of Dan popped up on the screen and everyone screamed. Phil kept scrolling through pictures of Dan and everyone screamed. All the pictures were failed selfies of Dan doing derp faces. People were freaking out and laughing, Phil said "It looks like we found Dan's selfie collection.... oh, it's an unsuccessful selfie collection. Let's see what's next". New pictures kept popping up and everyone was laughing.

Phil: "That's an accidently front camera, we've all done that before, right guys?" next pic, "I don't even wanna know what's happening there, let's move on quickly"

Phil: "Oh, it's my weird kid files!! Everything from my laptop must be stored on that thing, that makes sense! I think I got to where I am today by being a rather strange individual, I've got a 2007 myspace haircut, I'm terrified of cheese, I wear unmatching socks. What have I got today?" He looked at his socks and said "camels and pandas" and people screamed.

WEIRD KID STORIES

I stopped audio recording here because my phone was low on battery and I thought it would die. I wish I kept recording the whole time, I regret turning it off so much. I missed weird kid stories, the internet support group, and some of the crafts part. I'm just going to go from memory here.

Phil told two or three stories of why he was a weird kid. They all must have been what he already shared on YouTube because I recognized them all. The first one was the one where he wanted to break his arm because another kid named Rodger broke his arm and got a lot of attention at school. Another one was somebody told him he swam like a fish so h thought he was "fish boy'. As he was telling the stories, photo shopped pictures would show up on the microwave. As an example, he was like "here's a picture of me swimming" and a photo shopped picture of him as a kid with abs swimming showed up. When he was done, Dan came back onto the stage. Phil said "I was just telling them my weird kid stories!" and Dan said something like "I'll see you guys in five hours!" and started to walk behind the microwave.

Then fan weird kid stories were next. One girl used to put band aids on her whole body. Another one used to think that people couldn't see her when she ran. I can't remember anymore.

Internet Support Group was next I think. I have a horrible memory so this might be out of order.

INTERNET SUPPORT GROUP

There was a telephone, it would ring, Dan would answer it, the person's voice would play, then Dan would answer the question. He called himself "Uncle Dan" once. When he was about halfway through, he said something like "this is usually the time when I have a drink", then he got a drink from behind the llama, but it was just Mountain Dew with one of those funky twisty straws.

These are the questions I remember.

The first one was somebody asking how to cope with the new Instagram update. Dan laughed and said something about how things will change in life that you can't control.

One was from a girl who asked how to get people to stop making fun of her for falling off her bike in front of her boyfriend's house. Dan said that she should make it her thing and when she walks into a party she should pretend to fall off a bike and laugh about it.

One was from a mom who asked how her daughter dragged her out here to see Dan and Phil, two people who she doesn't know anything about. Dan asked "are there any moms out here?", then all the moms raised their hands (my mom was reluctant, but I made her do it lol). Then Dan said "oh hey ladies" in a flirty way and he winked. He said, "by the end of the show, you'll be a trashcan just like everybody else".

I don't remember anymore, but there were a lot of questions. I was surprised by how many there were. Dan answered most of them in under ten seconds.

At the end, Dan answered the phone and the John Cena theme started playing and the video played on the microwave. Then he answered it again and the "never gonna give you up" song started playing. Dan said something about us still managing to troll him in real life.

CRAFTS

They came out of the microwave with shopping carts, Phil said the carts "matched their personality", Dan said, "and mines just black!".

I remember the first thing was an album cover for Ladders. A bunch of people did the ladders sign. Someone painted melapples and Dan and Phil said they wanted to hang it up on their wall and it was better than Dil's.

I started audio recording again here, so back to being descriptive yay!

I started recording while they were halfway through a craft, so it's a little confusing at first. I'm not gonna bother with the audience parts here because they screamed a lot, plus I'm lazy.

Dan: "So what happens if we do this"

Phil: "You turn this"

Dan: "Oh my god, it moves!"

Phil: "Look at this!"

Dan: "Oh my god (While typing this I've noticed Dan says "omg" a lot), it's an entire timeline of the Dan and Phil channels!"

Everyone (including Dan and Phil): "WOOOOW!!!"

Dan was reading the timeline and he impersonated Phil's first video, he read some parts of it and it ended on them in America.

Dan: "That's amazing!!" he sounded so genuine when he said that

Dan: "I thought this was gonna be weird stuff like on Tumblr, but it's actually pretty amazing!"

The next one was Dan and Phil potatoes

Dan: "It's Dan and Phil potatoes..?!"

Dan: "Wow, would you look at that!"

Phil: "It's beautiful!"

Dan: "It's literally a potato with a smiley face and a fringe. How realistic is this, do you think that's accurate" and everyone screamed

Dan: "The potato has no soul, I have no soul, it's real!"

Dan: "This is just amazing (Phil: it is!) it's all beautiful!"

Phil: "Thank you guys!"

Dan: "I will bake this and eat it later"

Phil: "Alright, well I see those potatoes and now a Dan and Phil customized house plant!"

Dan: "WHAT! OH MY GOD!" and everyone screamed in like amasement

Phil: "My side has lions, 7SC, Simon the shrimp, a lava lamp, and Dan's is covered in memes!!" everyone screamed

Dan: "So you have has lions, the 7SC, and your pet, and a lava lamp (Phil: yeah), and I just get pepe, a llama, and doge."

Dan: "I don't have any personality, I'm just memes!"

Phil:"You are!"

Dan said something but everyone was screaming, here's the second part of his sentence "and unlike all our dying counterparts at home, we don't have to water it while we're on tour (Phil: yeah!). Moment of silence for the dying houseplants."

People were actually silent for like two seconds wow

Dan: "Our house will be so crusty when we get home" and he said more but there was too much screaming

Dan: "Oh my god, what, it's a giant stretched Phil's face in a jar!"

Phil said something, but I couldn't hear then Dan said "It's a Phil pickle" and "this is disturbing enough without making puns" and Phil said he was kind of terrified and "that's me in every selfie" and Dan said he would love and treasure it forever

Dan: "There we go, that was fun!"

Phil: "Dan Dan Dan! There's actually one more thing!"

Dan said "is there?", Phil said "yeah".

Phil: "It's the popup book of phan art?"

Dan: "Woah", everyone scremed

Phil: "Should we open it?"

Dan: "Don't ask them if we should open it!"

Then people screamed and they opened it. Here's an audio clip of it because I am too lazy to type all of that, plus it's better to hear it anyways: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0KpyB36xI6n

Dan said if the microwave got them all into this mess then maybe it could get them all out. He went into the microwave, Phil said "Dan, what are you doing?" and Dan said "Bye Phil!". Then Phil followed him into the microwave.

They then showed up on TV Screens. Dan said "This is awkward", Phil said "What are you doing over there?", Dan said, "I don't know, what are you doing over there?". They were like "uh oh, I'm spinning" and then they went into the future.

I'm gonna stop now because it's 5am lol. I might continue this tomorrow if I feel like it. If you want to hear the audio clips of any of these parts, tell me and I'll message it to you. Even if you want the whole show, or just to her the rest, I will message it to you if you ask.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Pewphan - thank you so much for your review! I enjoyed reading it :)
Seeing as you said you got the audio of the whole show, could we have it for upload to the drug deal? preserve that goodness :) I don't think we have a full audio of the whole show on there.
blueapple_x wrote:
This is my favourite Twitter post about the tour so far. He does look like he's being released haha! #whyisdanwaving
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
DryCereal
koi pond

missemma wrote: This is my favourite Twitter post about the tour so far. He does look like he's being released haha! #whyisdanwaving
It's not outside a theatre, it's when he was finally allowed back across the border after causing an international incident by trying to pass himself off as a Canadian...
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
swofro
angel bean

missemma wrote:Pewphan - thank you so much for your review! I enjoyed reading it :)
Seeing as you said you got the audio of the whole show, could we have it for upload to the drug deal? preserve that goodness :) I don't think we have a full audio of the whole show on there.
Just about to suggest this. :D

pewphan, what is your mum reaction after Dan winks when he said everyone will return home as a trashcan?
Love is forever
pewphan
dank meme

swofro wrote:
missemma wrote:Pewphan - thank you so much for your review! I enjoyed reading it :)
Just about to suggest this. :D

pewphan, what is your mum reaction after Dan winks when he said everyone will return home as a trashcan?
I don't think she understands what it means to be a trashcan lol. She also seemed confused when Dan was talking about memes. She said her favorite part was when
Phil drew Dan like a French girl
And yeah, you can have it for the drug deal as long as you give credit. I have it uploaded on YouTube as unlisted for me and my friends that went to the show, so should I send you the link or do you want me to email you the audio or something? I have the whole show except for the weird kid stories, Internet support group, and the beginning of the crafts.

Also, can one of you help me with the password for the drug deal tumblr? I know part of it, but not the whole thing.
melanche
not a first-time poster

I also went to the show in Akron with a few friends. I had relatively good seats which was nice although no VIP. The next part is kind of a spoiler? I put it under one anyway just in case.
Anyway, the entire point of me making this post was just to say that during internet support group (I think ??), some girl asked Dan if it was normal that she didn't swing her arms when she walked and he ended up telling a really cute little anecdote-type thing about Phil forgetting how to walk (complete with him acting it out).
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

melanche wrote:I also went to the show in Akron with a few friends. I had relatively good seats which was nice although no VIP. The next part is kind of a spoiler? I put it under one anyway just in case.
Anyway, the entire point of me making this post was just to say that during internet support group (I think ??), some girl asked Dan if it was normal that she didn't swing her arms when she walked and he ended up telling a really cute little anecdote-type thing about Phil forgetting how to walk (complete with him acting it out).
Oh my; how I wished someone had video it; can you try to describe it :D
majitzu
angel bean

sweetmm wrote:
melanche wrote:I also went to the show in Akron with a few friends. I had relatively good seats which was nice although no VIP. The next part is kind of a spoiler? I put it under one anyway just in case.
Oh my; how I wished someone had video it; can you try to describe it :D
Pleaseeeeee

Also thanks a lot pewphan, is great to have it writing down