Orlando - Playlist Live! - 22nd April

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

BUY TICKETS 4:30pm SHOW

BUY TICKETS 7:30pm SHOW

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Post below and we will edit the first post with a list of people attending.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy x
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

My goodness 2 more days to go and I am the one nervous for them :facepalm:
zvk
squish

*raises hand* memememmmeeeeee-

(that is the only time i'm ever gonna use the dancing banana emoticon, so glad that's out of my system now)
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Zvk - ooh just 2 days to go for you. That's mega exciting, do you have VIP? Please come and tell us all afterwards
zvk
squish

missemma wrote:Zvk - ooh just 2 days to go for you. That's mega exciting, do you have VIP? Please come and tell us all afterwards
i think half the fun is going to be writing a review to post here so i will definitely make sure to write a full review for you guys, i'm gonna try to write down as much as i can post-shows so i don't forget anything

no VIP since they decided they have the playlist meetups (and i'm just too much of a broke lady to afford playlist) but i'm excited to see what they have planned for the us tour
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

zvk wrote: i think half the fun is going to be writing a review to post here so i will definitely make sure to write a full review for you guys, i'm gonna try to write down as much as i can post-shows so i don't forget anything

no VIP since they decided they have the playlist meetups (and i'm just too much of a broke lady to afford playlist) but i'm excited to see what they have planned for the us tour
Oh yes, I can't wait to hear about the little things they've changed from the UK tour! I hope you have a great time, and Friday can't come soon enough :D
sweetmm
angel bean

zvk wrote:
missemma wrote:Zvk - ooh just 2 days to go for you. That's mega exciting, do you have VIP? Please come and tell us all afterwards
i think half the fun is going to be writing a review to post here so i will definitely make sure to write a full review for you guys, i'm gonna try to write down as much as i can post-shows so i don't forget anything

You need to put notes in your mobile, to ensure you won't forget anything :lol:

Looking forward to your review :platonic: and maybe a few cheeky Phil's photos ;)
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Less than 24 hours to go until tatinof starts. Eek I'm excited :)
zvk
squish

missemma wrote: Oh yes, I can't wait to hear about the little things they've changed from the UK tour! I hope you have a great time, and Friday can't come soon enough :D
since you've been to quite a few of the shows, any tips or warnings i should know about? i'm expecting a bit of cringe but i honestly don't know how it's going to unfold, now i'm just a bundle of nerves :lol:
sweetmm wrote: You need to put notes in your mobile, to ensure you won't forget anything :lol:

Looking forward to your review :platonic: and maybe a few cheeky Phil's photos ;)
our seats are general admission so i hope i can get close enough to get in on viewing some of that sweaty dancing action (and defo taking some photos of it.. if i can sneak :tongue:)
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

The tips I would give: after the first show I never actually rushed to my seat because the playlist and the screaming kinda annoyed me but BUT as its your first show go in early and just soak up the environment and the stage set because it really was good

Expect some screaming (I have no idea how different America audiences will be to uk ones) but regardless to that just enjoy it. It's gonna be a very good show and the way they've laid it out is very clever.
sweetmm
angel bean

Expecting the US crowds to be wilder (oqua we need a dino emot too ;) )
zvk
squish

missemma wrote:The tips I would give: after the first show I never actually rushed to my seat because the playlist and the screaming kinda annoyed me but BUT as its your first show go in early and just soak up the environment and the stage set because it really was good

Expect some screaming (I have no idea how different America audiences will be to uk ones) but regardless to that just enjoy it. It's gonna be a very good show and the way they've laid it out is very clever.
thank you i'm prepped for the screaming but i wonder if my friends who i'm dragging along will be able to live it down lol

i managed to get my audience participation painting done, i should post it here tomorrow after i take a picture of it. can't believe after tomorrow things will be happening full force for the next 2 months. i'm tired for them
sweetmm wrote:Expecting the US crowds to be wilder (oqua we need a dino emot too ;) )
ohhh this made it all feel so much more real. :help: it's definitely gonna be an interesting crowd
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

zvk wrote: i managed to get my audience participation painting done, i should post it here tomorrow after i take a picture of it. can't believe after tomorrow things will be happening full force for the next 2 months. i'm tired for them
Ooh yes, post your painting here! I'm looking forwards to seeing it

So, today is the day guys, that the next crazy 60 days start, can't actually wait :D
vincentian
hobbit hair

Also very excited! Do you think invited their American youtube friends to the Playlist show or to the Hollywood one?
sweetmm
angel bean

vincentian wrote:Also very excited! Do you think invited their American youtube friends to the Playlist show or to the Hollywood one?
Florida has 4 shows, maybe if they were to give up promotional tickets it be Florida?
human
dan hand trash

Aaah I'm so excited for everybody. Will be stalking updatedphan in the hope we see lots of updates. And reading here of course!
vincentian
hobbit hair

sweetmm wrote:
vincentian wrote:Also very excited! Do you think invited their American youtube friends to the Playlist show or to the Hollywood one?
Florida has 4 shows, maybe if they were to give up promotional tickets it be Florida?
Maybe, but I mean big youtubers like Anthony, Connor, Tyler (assuming D&P invited them at all)? I imagine first American shows would not be the easiest to do/won't go most smoothly. Hollywood is the last one and the venue is grand. But at both conventions youtubers may be busy and unable to attend.
sweetmm
angel bean

vincentian wrote:
sweetmm wrote:
Maybe, but I mean big youtubers like Anthony, Connor, Tyler (assuming D&P invited them at all)? I imagine first American shows would not be the easiest to do/won't go most smoothly. Hollywood is the last one and the venue is grand. But at both conventions youtubers may be busy and unable to attend.
Hollywood has only 1 show, so most probably they won't be giving free tickets then. Also it makes sense to promote now to get fans of their US youtubers friends to buy the tickets in upcoming venues that has yet to be sold out. Also to invite "press" to help push the show (of course it might backfire )

UK is different as all their venues sold out with the exception of a few late additions, and that last London show seems more like a "gift" to the friends instead of wanting them to indirectly promote.
majitzu
angel bean

I'm so excited and I only will enjoy all the tour by the internet. I'm ready to stalk updatedphan and to read all the reviewa
sweetmm
angel bean

majitzu wrote:I'm so excited and I only will enjoy all the tour by the internet. I'm ready to stalk updatedphan and to read all the reviewa
Yep I've start checking #TATINOF on twitter, tumblr and instagram
human
dan hand trash

I usually love snooping through other people's vlogs for signs of Deppy lol. Who's going to be at Playlist? I haven't even seen the attendee list yet lol.
sweetmm
angel bean

human wrote:I usually love snooping through other people's vlogs for signs of Deppy lol. Who's going to be at Playlist? I haven't even seen the attendee list yet lol.
List under real name not youtube name
http://www.playlist-live.com/orl-guests.php
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

sweetmm wrote:
human wrote:I usually love snooping through other people's vlogs for signs of Deppy lol. Who's going to be at Playlist? I haven't even seen the attendee list yet lol.
Emma Blackery and Evan are also on the list
daphenaxa
blobfish

sweetmm wrote:
the attendance is quite low for big youtubers this year no? I know like no one on that list. (given i am not youtube crazy at all except for dan and phil)
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

daphenaxa wrote:
sweetmm wrote:
the attendance is quite low for big youtubers this year no? I know like no one on that list. (given i am not youtube crazy at all except for dan and phil)
Many many many viners, combined with quite big Youtube names like Jenna Marbles, Matthew Lush, Alfie, Prank vs Prank, Catrific...