Stockholm - CirKus - 5th December

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Post below and we will edit the first post with a list of people attending.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
DryCereal
koi pond

Currently amused by the fact the Phandom will be taking over the theatre from the Phantom (of the Opera!) for a couple of nights...

IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
anime_is_not_cool
living flop

How fcking fast did the VIP tickets sell out? I was trying to buy them like, 17.03 and nopety nope. Does this mean that I have to start hunting for tickets now (in addition to people to go with)? #ugh
kooshka
living flop

Managed to score tickets! I was kinda delusional and thought that "ah well, two shows, not a native English speaking country, they can't sell out that quickly" and was thinking about buying them tomorrow... but luckily I took a look at the seat selection page today :lol: I mean there might've been seats left but not good ones.

Now I'm off to pray that I can get my passport/ID card renewed in time for the show
idkm8
squish

yo i would be more than incredibly grateful if anyone from the area could help me out with getting around and everything, im booking things as we speak and as someone who has never been im finding it all a bit confusing ahhh thank you in advance!
Martina
tol bean

idkm8 wrote:yo i would be more than incredibly grateful if anyone from the area could help me out with getting around and everything, im booking things as we speak and as someone who has never been im finding it all a bit confusing ahhh thank you in advance!
Are people up for a little meetup before the show maybe? It would be really nice to get to meet some phandom members irl, in a more relaxed setting! It would also help everyone find their way there, including me.. I've been to Stockholm a few times, but I'm still not entirely sure how to get to CirKus :?