Stockholm - CirKus - 6th December

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

TICKETS HERE

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Post below and we will edit the first post with a list of people attending.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
Eternelle
not a first-time poster

Hiya! Fellow Swedish trash here!

I'm dragging two of my friends to this, LAST EVER, tatinof performance and since we're all above the age of 26, it's gonna be a very interesting experience indeed; sitting in the front stalls (non vip thought, that's sadly not my cup of tea) :roll:

Anyway, if anyone wanna tag along to go get some drinks or something before the show, just let me know!
KateWIsdom
smol bean

I'm new here, but I'm going to the show in Stockholm. I know I'm not the only one but if anyone has a VIP that they don't need for the 6th, I'm desperate to get one. I thought maybe like if a parent is going to supervise but isn't really interested in the D&P then I could include my ticket in the deal and they could still sort of supervise so it would be a win-win.

Either way, I'm excited to meet other phans there ^.^
KateWIsdom
smol bean

Just a last-second beg/check if anyone has discovered a conflict of any kind that I'd make a really nice offer on a VIP for tonight. Ideally, tweet me @KateWisdom or e-mail through my username/profile, but I should be able to check here too.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Please come and share your reviews with us in here, that would be great.

Can't believe that tatinof is over in a few hours
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

Please narrate us what happened during the cake scene