FAQ Discussion Thread

Everything you could ever want to know about Dan & Phil.

Moderator: felucca

mathsniel
crusty sponge
Pronouns: He/him

Re: FAQ Discussion Thread

Post by mathsniel » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:46 pm

Procrastinating by reading some of these threads and noticed a few things!

A lot of links to other threads etc are no longer working (example: the "Read more about Alyssa" link in her bit on "Who's that person?"). Also in "Who's that person?", under Lightscameraashlee, it mentions Pete being Carrie Fletcher's boyfriend, which needs updating - they split up back this May (she wrote about it on her blog, I think). Onision's bit on the same thread also needs to be updated, as he now has yet another Youtube channel (Onision Reacts). Bryony and Wirrow's bits also don't mention the quartet's most recent escapade to the Med, which could be updated too! :thumb:

twix
butt chair

Post by twix » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:17 am

As Janice & Sabrina have become regular fixtures in the main thread, might it be worth putting them in the glossary?
alittledizzy wrote:Someone started a rumor in phandom in January that Phil was married and his wife was pregnant. I think it's one of those things where someone made a blog ("phangate") about how Knew it was Totally Real. Dan and Phil both got questions on younow about it, and both answered. When Dan answered he said Phil's wife's name was Sabrina, when Phil answered he used Janice.
(link to post)

rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Post by rizzo » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:39 pm

mathsniel wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:46 pm
Procrastinating by reading some of these threads and noticed a few things!

A lot of links to other threads etc are no longer working (example: the "Read more about Alyssa" link in her bit on "Who's that person?"). Also in "Who's that person?", under Lightscameraashlee, it mentions Pete being Carrie Fletcher's boyfriend, which needs updating - they split up back this May (she wrote about it on her blog, I think). Onision's bit on the same thread also needs to be updated, as he now has yet another Youtube channel (Onision Reacts). Bryony and Wirrow's bits also don't mention the quartet's most recent escapade to the Med, which could be updated too! :thumb:
Thanks for catching these! These should be all set now. I also updated every other potentially broken link in that thread, but let me know if you catch anymore. We're still working on fixing all the others. :thankyou:

twix wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:17 am
As Janice & Sabrina have become regular fixtures in the main thread, might it be worth putting them in the glossary?
alittledizzy wrote:Someone started a rumor in phandom in January that Phil was married and his wife was pregnant. I think it's one of those things where someone made a blog ("phangate") about how Knew it was Totally Real. Dan and Phil both got questions on younow about it, and both answered. When Dan answered he said Phil's wife's name was Sabrina, when Phil answered he used Janice.
(link to post)
Done and done. Thanks for providing the video. :D